The Twelve Lays of Christmas Ch. 01

Story Info
Thomas meets someone to re-light his fire.
3.4k words
4.59
27k
6

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

As he entered the door of the Pear Tree, he heard the tinkling of the door chimes. Thomas Wickham kicked the snow off of his boots and removed his stocking cap. He grimaced, he knew he already had "Hat Head". Patti used to tease him mercilessly about it.

Damn. Why did everything have to remind him of her? Especially at this time of year? It had been only a few weeks past a year that she'd been taken, stricken by the same kind of cancer that killed her mother and grandmother.

Thomas managed a weak smile as he thought of his Patti. He'd fallen in love with the beautiful blonde on their very first date, her sweet face matched her sweet nature. She managed to get him out on a toboggan, something no one had ever done. Thomas hated winter, but somehow, with her, the cold didn't matter. When the pair of them tumbled off the sled into the snow, she was on top of him. She leaned over and kissed him, hard.

That was the moment he fell in love with her. He kept that piece of information to himself for a few months, when he finally DID confess how he was feeling, she just gave him a look and said "I knew you were in love with me on our first date."

"How?"

She gave him that shrug that he was to see many times over the next few years. "I just did, that's all. Don't worry about it. Love doesn't punch a time clock. I love you too, dummy."

Their sex that night was wonderful, full of love and unrestrained passion. She had his heart and all the lusts that went with it.

They were together for 5 years before they got married, Patti wanted to finish her degree in English Literature and Thomas wanted to get his Chef's papers and get the restaurant in order. His parents paid for the pair of them to live in France for a year, so he could study at the Cordon Bleu school and a month before his graduation, he asked Patti to become his wife.

Giggling, she told him if he hadn't asked her soon, she was going to ask him.

Thomas and Patti had 5 wonderful years, Le Petite Chou was becoming very successful when Patti started getting sick. She kept it to herself at first, but he was so in tune with her by then, she couldn't hide it for long. He suffered through every agonizing minute with her, supported her and cried unashamedly when she passed away. To this day, he felt almost ill when he thought of her. Which, he knew, she would have hated. Patti believed in LIFE.

While she had a lot of her strength left, but knew what was coming, she jabbed his chest with a fingernail and said "You'd better find someone else mister, or I'm coming back to haunt you, got it?"

Thomas kissed her forehead and said "There will never be anyone as special to me as you, got it?"

Patti murmured something he couldn't quite make out and fell asleep. He cried then, long and hard, unashamedly. She was gone less than three months later.

Thomas' mind returned to the present. He had to get those truffles the newlyweds had requested, the one he used in his signature omelettes. The two lovebirds were having a reception brunch for their wedding.

He approached the owner, Mike Lords, whom Thomas had known for years. "Hiya Mike" he said, good-naturedly. "I can't seem to find those truffles I like. Didja move them on me?"

Mike gave him a warm smile. "Yeah, we've been doing some reorganizing, the new girl's been a wonder at helping us make the best use of our space. Hey, Cheryl, can you come here for a minute?"

Thomas heard the girl approaching as he was getting up from getting a few packages from one of the shelves. He wasn't prepared for what he saw when he got to his feet.

There was an honest-to-gosh vision standing in front of him. She had long, thick auburn hair that went down nearly to her butt. Her eyes were blue, but not the normal baby-blue, these were a deep, rich shining blue. Her smile was bright and beaming, she had high cheekbones on a truly lovely face. Her lips were full and the brightest shade of red he had ever seen.

Cheryl was tall, likely about 5'10" and everything seemed to be in the right place. She was wearing tanned slacks and a tight sweater, this was the most beautiful woman he had seen since he had lost Patti.

"Hi, can I help you?"

"Umm, yeah. I'm looking for truffles, I'm ... "

She smiled at him, even her teeth were perfect. "I know who you are, you're Thomas Wickham, you own the Petite Chou. Some of my friends have eaten there, they say you're food is wonderful!"

The compliment actually made him blush, Cheryl noticed and extended her hand. "Hi, I'm Cheryl Partridge. But please, call me Cherie, everyone does."

"Lucky everyone" Thomas thought to himself.

Cherie offered to help him find the remaining items he needed for the Wedding Brunch tomorrow. The lovebirds wouldn't be disappointed, he might even manage to be ahead of schedule, thanks to her help. As Mike was ringing up his purchases, he saw Cherie walking towards the door with her coat on.

"Thanks a lot Cherie, you were a big help!" he called out to her. She came over to him and smiled.

"In that case, care to buy a girl a cup of coffee? It's freezing out there and my car broke down this morning."

Thomas nearly declined, he hadn't been too social since Patti's death, but something about Cherie made him reconsider. "Sure thing, coffee sounds great."

The two of them walked a few blocks to Witter's diner. He'd been going there for years, it wasn't fancy like his place, but the food was hearty and great. He ordered two cups of coffee and realized he was hungry, so he ordered a slice of Pecan Pie. "Would you like something to eat?" he offered Cherie.

"No thanks, I am on a diet" Cherie said, waving her hand and sipping her coffee.

"What the heck for? You look terrific!" Thomas realized what he'd said and blushed again.

Cherie laughed again. "You're blushing, I think that's so cute."

Thomas didn't feel it was too cute, he felt awkward around her, like he did when he was dating in High School, the new kid from another country. Cherie put him at ease soon enough, she chatted affably about this, that and the other thing and he felt good to be in her company. He listened to her chat about her family and barely heard her question him.

"I asked, what about your family, Thomas?"

"Sorry. No one here, I'm afraid. My Mum's back in England, with my sister. I have an Auntie and cousin as well, they all share a house there. Dad's been gone quite a while now." He felt sad as he thought of his Dad and Patti. Both were gone far too early.

"No Mrs. Wickham or anyone special?"

"No. Not anymore. I was married. Very happily. She died last year. Cancer."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you. She died at the holidays? That must have been awful."

"It was."

Cherie reached out and took his hand, gave it a squeeze. "I am very sorry for you loss. I imagine she was special."

Thomas smiled at the thought of Patti. "Yes, she was. Very."

The pair of them talked some more, and then Cherie asked if he would mind walking her home. She didn't like to walk alone, she told him.

They reached her apartment in short order, both of them freezing. "Come upstairs, have another coffee. Or Hot Chocolate. Or something stronger, if you'd prefer that?"

He shook his head, but Cherie was insistent. "I am enjoying your company, I don't have a lot of friends here. Please?"

Thomas smiled, then nodded. "Okay. Hot Chocolate does sound nice, but from scratch, okay?"

She grinned at him. "The only way I make it. With little marshmallows, too!"

He followed her up the stairs to an apartment that was nicer than he expected. "I have a roomie, she's a model" Cherie explained. "I pay what I can, but I bring her nice goodies from the store."

Thomas liked the place, it was beautifully decorated and everything was in it's place. He liked order, Patti thrived on chaos. They'd met somewhere in the middle. He felt Cherie's presence behind him, he could smell the warm cocoa. He accepted the steaming mug and close up, she was even more lovely. There was an urge to kiss her, but being a gentleman, he didn't follow through on it.

Cherie sat down on the leather couch beside him. She was so close, he could smell the subtle aroma of her perfume. He was intoxicated by her, overwhelmed in a way he hadn't felt in years. He made a lot of small talk, anything to take his mind off of the desirable creature beside him, perilously close.

God, she was desireable. He wanted to know her and listened intently, to all her stories of growing up, surrounded by loving family. Her desire to be an actress, being taken seriously, refusing to go the easy way, by modeling. Her roommate had done that, it was fine for her, but she wanted to be a stage actress, Cherie told him. He merely nodded and was lost in the beauty of her face.

Thomas looked at the clock, it was getting late in the day. He smiled at Cherie and went to leave.

"I've had a lovely afternoon, thanks for making me smile – and blush. I should get going."

Cherie looked at him, then asked him to wait for a second. She excused herself and left the living room. He sat there patiently, wondering what was going on. He really should get going, he thought, he would need a good night's sleep to prepare the brunch tomorrow.

Thomas felt slender fingers trace his collarbone and turned around. He was very surprised at what he saw.

Cherie was standing behind him, she looked lovely, incredible in fact. She was wearing a pale yellow silk teddy, trimmed with black lace. Her hair was wild and unfettered, she had on a pair of sexy black heels. There was no mistaking her intentions.

"Ch-Cherie ... " he stammered "I can't. We've only just met, it wouldn't be right."

Her gentle hands massaged his neck, as if to ease the tension from him. "For who, silly? You're not taking advantage of me, I'm a grown woman. I'm new in town, I'm lonely. You're lonely. Can't we give each other some wonderful memories, make this night special?"

Cherie was wearing down his resistance, not that Thomas had much. Cherie was an exceptionally beautiful woman, very sensual, very desireable. She had great hands too, he would love to feel them on his naked body.

Cherie's soft lips began kissing his neck. God, how did she know how much he loved being kissed there and behind his ears. He was practically melting into the couch.

"I want us to make love Thomas, to have a memorable night. Please?"

He sighed, he knew he wanted her as much as he had ever wanted any woman. "I shouldn't, but you're so beautiful, I'd be a fool to resist." Thomas stood up and took Cherie's hand, she led him into the bedroom. She kissed him softly and moved away from Thomas and towards the bed.

It was wonderfully decorated, there were a few candles strategically lit, the scent of jasmine wafted throughout the room. It was a warm and inviting room, it reflected its owner. He smiled when he looked over and saw her sitting on the bed. It was a brass bed, it suited her somehow.

"You're still dressed Thomas. Want me to take care of that for you?"

Thomas turned and smiled at her, she beamed back at him. He stood before her, she smiled up at him from her seated position on the bed. She began to unbutton his shirt, occasionally she'd let her hand roam all over his chest and stomach. Thomas was glad at this time that he'd kept himself in shape, some of his fellow chefs liked their own cooking a bit TOO much.

"You feel nice" Cherie said to him with a soft smile.

"It's been a while, I may be ... "

Cherie stood up and placed her lips firmly on top of his. "Thomas, we're going to have a wonderful time. I'm going to make sure of that, don't be nervous, silly man."

Thomas relaxed a bit and began kissing her back. Those beautiful, ruby-red lips of hers were so soft, so warm and inviting. Despite his reservations, Thomas felt his cock begin to stir.

Cherie teased him by letting one strap of the teddy slip down, exposing one breast. Like her, it was beautiful, round and firm, with a sweet, candy-pink nipple. Thomas sucked it into her mouth and heard a soft sigh escape her lips. "That feels so nice" she purred. "You have a nice touch Thomas."

Thomas was inspired to please her, so he slipped off the other strap, exposing her other breast. He kissed the breast softly, fondling its twin with his hand, her skin was near-perfect and silky to the touch.

"Oh darling, let me finish undressing you or we'll never get to the main course" Cherie said with a slight giggle.

Cherie fumbled with his belt buckle and unzipped his fly, his pants slid down to his ankles and he stepped out of them. He placed them on a nearby chair and Cherie giggled at him again.

"So British. Neat and tidy."

He joined Cherie on the bed and took her into his arms. She felt so good, soft and inviting. He ran his fingers through her thick, lustrous hair and caressed the side of her neck, he kissed her there and she trembled. She liked being kissed there almost as much as he did, Thomas noted.

Thomas took his time, he decided he was in for the long haul. He continued to kiss her, moving down to her soft shoulders, noticing the light dusting of freckles there and just above her breasts. He trailed his tongue gently across her skin and saw the goosebumps rise on her skin.

"You can keep doing that" Cherie said, sighing again.

Thomas kissed her breasts again, teasing each nipple into a hardening bud. She smiled at him and Thomas felt a sense of satisfaction at knowing he was bringing her such pleasure.

"Move up to the top of the bed" Cherie insisted. Thomas did as he was told, when he was there, she yanked his silk boxers off of him. His cock flopped out and he saw her eyes widen in delight. "Oh, you're a BIG boy!" she said teasingly. He felt himself redden again.

She moved away from Thomas briefly, and slid the teddy off of her body. Now both of them were naked and the increased heat in the room was palpable. Cherie moved back towards Thomas, her body stunning. She grinned and then slid her lips down and around his shaft.

Thomas groaned loudly at the first contact of Cherie's mouth on his shaft. The first few flicks of her tongue were teasing, tentative, but within a few minutes, the hot brunette really got into her cocksucking. She licked all the way up his shaft, from base to tip and when she reached the top, she sucked at it with ardor. It was like she lived for this, her talent for fellatio was immense. She licked Thomas, sucked and all he could think of was he didn't want her to stop.

But stop she did – long enough to swing her body around so that Thomas could feast on her pussy. He ate her with attentive skill, feasting on her, sliding his tongue all over her cunt, pulling at the lips, paying special attention to her clit. She was soaking wet within minutes, her juices flowed freely onto his licking tongue.

"Oh Goddd Thomas, you're so fucking good!" she squealed as he sucked her pussy. Hearing her lewd words made him work even harder to pleasure her. Not that it was much of a task, her pussy was so sweet and hot, he could have eaten her all night long.

She was wet, slick – ready to be made love to. Cherie whimpered slightly as he moved his face from between her thighs, Thomas yearned to be buried deep inside of her.

"What's your pleasure Cherie?" he asked her.

For a moment, she was overcome with the sensations she had been feeling and wasn't capable of thought. Then Cherie realized that Thomas was asking her how she wished for him to make love to her.

She moved on top of him, grinning that knowing smile again, and inserted the head of his prick inside her pussy. She ground her body sinuously against him as she took him in, inch by inch, torturing her new lover with her fingertips grazing his flesh. She inched her pussy down, slowly, using the muscles to squeeze tightly, then release, as she let his cock make its way inside her cunt.

Once he was inside of her, it was as if a different Cherie emerged. She began to move slowly at first, but that went out the window in scant seconds. She began to ride him hard, taking all of his cock inside of her pussy, her nails raked his chest as she began to fuck Thomas with heated passion.

"You like it, don't you baby?" she growled at him as she top-rode his thick shaft. "You like being inside my tight, wet pussy? You like the way little Cherie's taking your big, hard dick inside her? Feels good, to be fucking my hot, wet cunt, doesn't it lover?"

Thomas had to keep focused on pleasuring her, his hands caressed her breasts and stomach as he moved his cock within the confines of her pussy. He let her run the show, she was a confident, capable lover who seemed to have endless tricks in her arsenal. From time to time, she would run her fingertips across her own pussy and offer him a juice-soaked finger to suck. She was so stunningly beautiful, yet an uninhibited wanton in the bedroom. It aroused Thomas to no end.

Harder and harder she fucked him, taking all of his cock inside of her body, yearning for more. She rolled her hips and ground her ass down on his surging cock, the brass bed joined their cacophony of lust. "Fuckfuckfuck!" she chanted as Thomas' rod slammed deeper within her, he was a magnificent lover.

"Take it all Cherie, take my cock!" Thomas yelled, getting into the spirit of their free-for-all fucking. He pumped his cock deeper and deeper within her, his body was practically aching, but he dared not stop. He wanted to bring her joy, to let her body release before he took his own satisfaction.

He felt the tiny tremors coming over Cherie's form as he continued to fuck her, deeper and deeper, harder and harder, faster and faster. He wasn't being rough, not at all, but he sensed she liked his rapid-paced screwing of her slender form.

Cherie was having the time of her life. A few lovers had shared her, she'd been intimate with others in this bed, but none had awakened her senses the way Thomas had. She was determined to give him a fucking he'd remember for a lifetime – the way she knew she would!

Each of them felt the other tense up, they both knew their climax was imminent. Cherie was the first to cum, her body quaking in release. A few seconds later, Thomas was ready to let go, but Cherie hopped off of him, took his cock into her mouth once more. The kinkiness of it turned him on, he let all of his cum go flying at that moment. Cherie swallowed all of his cum, licking the sticky remains from his shaft when he finished.

They rested in bed for a while, then Thomas got up and got ready to leave.

"Don't" was all she said.

"Cherie dear, I don't think I can ... "

Cherie giggled and hugged him close to her again. "I couldn't either darling, but I'd love to have a warm body to snuggle with. Stay, you can go in the morning. Okay?"

Thomas thought that sounded nice, so he cuddled up close to her and settled in.

"By the way ... " Cherie said with a tender smile "You're cooking breakfast."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers