The Twelve Lays of Christmas Ch. 02

Story Info
Thomas & Cherie have some fun in a cabin.
2.9k words
4.72
23.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 12/20/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Day Two

While his beautiful playmate lay sleeping, Thomas ran out and got supplies for a lovely breakfast. By the time Cherie woke, he'd prepared Belgian waffles with all the trimmings. He was pleased to see that Cherie had a hearty appetite, he hated women who just nibbled at their food. She relished a hearty meal as much as he did, it was one of the fun things about her.

They talked a bit over their food and coffee, neither of them was much of a morning person. Thomas kissed Cherie on the cheek, bade her goodbye and made his way to his restaurant to prepare the brunch for the lovebirds. He was dragging his ass a little, but it was the price he'd been willing to pay for such a wonderful evening.

When he got to Le Petite Chou, he wasn't surprised to find that his new assistant, Brandi, had everything well in hand. She extremely competent, capable and always a joy to be around. He'd hired a few friends of hers as part-time workers, Caroline and Marcus. Although the trio always seemed to be laughing and joking, their work always got done, with efficiency and speed.

Brandi was serious about getting her Chef's papers and Thomas was only too happy to be of assistance. She worked hard and diligently, she never slacked off. Brandi smiled when she saw him come in and he returned her greeting.

"I see you have everything well under control."

"You betcha, bossman! I followed your instructions to a 'T`, there isn't much of the prep work left to do. All you have to do is get in there and work your magic!"

Thomas went into his office and changed into his gear. Within minutes, he was sauteeing here, steaming there, stirring there. Thoughts of lovely Cherie flitted through his head, but while he was working, he was all business. Cherie was certainly a pleasant enough distraction, but if he let his mind roam, he'd never get this meal prepared.

The Wedding Brunch was an unqualified success. The Bride and Groom smiled happily, clinked their glasses of Krystal and toasted each other. The kissed and cooed like two Turtledoves, smiling for the cameras that kept going Pop!Pop!Pop and the videographer even asked Thomas to make a comment or two, which he did gladly.

Everyone complimented Thomas' cuisine, the "Turtledoves" told him they couldn't have been happier. Thomas knew his bank account would certainly thank him, the young couple had been more than willing to pay big bucks for the near-Christmas / very last-minute meal.

It was nearly 3 PM when the last of the guests exited, Brandi told Thomas that she and her friends would clean up. Thomas thanked her profusely, he had exhausted himself over the last few days.

Thomas decided he'd like to go to the Pear Tree, see if Cherie wanted to get a late lunch, a cup of coffee. He thoroughly enjoyed the time he'd spent with her yesterday, he wanted to get to know the sexy brunette better. He even found himself whistling a little as he headed towards the store.

Thomas arrived at the Pear Tree, greeted Mike and was about to inquire after Cherie when he saw her smiling face approaching them. She had a picnic basket in her hands and was also toting a few bottles of wine.

"Hello Cherie, I was just coming to invite you for lunch – or coffee. What are you up to?"

She flashed that dazzling smile at him again. "Sorry darling, no can do. I'm going away later tonight, a friend of mine offered me her cabin. Thought I'd do some Cross-Country skiing and go tobogganing. Hey, wanna come with?"

Thomas grimaced a bit. Despite Patti getting him out in the snow, he still didn't care much for winter. It was cold, it was wet. He did want to spend time with Cherie though, she was one of the most intriguing women he'd ever known.

Thomas smiled at her and a thought occurred to him. "Tell you what, let me take you to dinner tonight and I'll come with you tomorrow morning. I'll even bring the wine."

Cherie nodded and placed a small peck on his cheek. He blushed again as he heard that rich laugh of hers. She put the domestic bottles of wine back on the shelf of the store and Thomas grinned at Cherie again, despite himself. It had been a great couple of days.

Thomas took her to a nice Italian place he knew, it wasn't fancy, but he loved Pasta. Despite the sparks between them, there was no repeat of the previous evening. He took Cherie home, he gave her a gentle kiss goodnight and then Thomas went home and slept the best night of sleep he'd had in over a year.

Day Three

Thomas wanted to get an early start the next day, so he prepared a light lunch they could eat in the car. He wanted to get a few nice bottles of wine to bring with them, he had the knowledge and the funds, why not splurge a little?

He entered the Le Claire Wine Shoppe and saw Mrs. Le Claire and her two elder sisters there. He'd met their father when he'd studied in France and Mr. Le Claire had asked him to keep an eye on "ma pauvre bebes". The "babies" were now in their 60's, Thomas thought with a laugh.

"Bonjour mesdames" he said to the trio, bowing in a mock curtsy. "And what are my three French hens cackling about now?" The sisters scowled at him for a moment, then broke out in laughter.

"We were just saying the Bordeaux this year is not as fine as Papa's last year" Antoinette demurred. Her sisters nodded in agreement. The trio were all very proud of their father's winery, which was well over a century old.

"I tell you what Antoinette, let me have a bottle of each and a nice Chardonnay, and I will give you my opinion when next I return." Marie, Constance and Antoinette thought this a fine idea, but wouldn't take a penny for the wine. "Joyeux Noel" all three of them told Thomas as he left the store. One could not put a price on friendship, Thomas thought.

He drove the short distance from the store to Cherie's apartment and was about to ring her door, when she appeared, already prepared. She carried the Picnic basket from the day before, her eyes were bright and sparkling, her hair was a bit tousled. That still-sensational smile was on her lips. "You brought the wine, oh good, both Red and White. Holiday colors!"

The trip was short, or so it seemed, in her delightful company. Thomas found that Cherie had a remarkably facile mind, with curiosity about nearly everything. She told him that she'd always wanted to try his restaurant, but it was a bit out of her price range.

He whispered in her ear "Come in for a meal sometime, you'll get a discount. I know the owner." This close, he could smell her perfume, a hint of lilac. It suited her.

Upon reaching the cabin, they unpacked quickly. It was spacious inside, with a full kitchen and a huge fireplace and wood-burning stove. They built a fire to get the place heated and returned outside, walking around a bit in the snow, inspecting the area.

"It's lovely scenery, your friend must like nature."

"She does. Want to go skiing or on the sled?"

As Thomas had never been on skis, he opted for the toboggan. They spent hours on the nearby hills, going down fast, then the arduous task of climbing the hills. Despite the cold and the walking, Thomas didn't mind. Especially when he and Cherie were so close on the sled. It didn't bother him in the least.

But when she tossed a few snowballs at him, Thomas thought Cherie needed to learn a lesson. He'd been a cricketer and quite the athlete before he began his culinary studies. He made up some snowballs and bombarded her, not missing a single shot.

"Okay, I surrender!" she said, nearly doubled over in laughter. "You win, what kind of prize would you like?" Cherie asked coyly.

Thomas walked over and lifted her up from the snow. "How about a kiss? A really good one?"

Cherie smiled at him. "The only kind I give, darling. Come on over here."

Thomas felt her arms go around him and she pulled her close. Their lips fused together, this kiss nearly took his breath away. Cherie put her all into the kiss, Thomas stumbled back, his brain was whirling.

"I think we should go indoors" he managed to croak out.

Cherie nodded and followed him inside. Thomas walked over to the fridge and was getting the Chardonnay out, but he was totally unprepared for what happened next.

When he turned around, Cherie stood there in front of the blazing fire, totally naked!

"You've been such good fun today, I thought you should have a special kind of prize. Want to come over here and claim your reward?"

He walked towards her, she was backlit by the fire and was stunning. He set the glasses of wine down on a nearby table and took her in his arms. Cherie and he kissed passionately, every time he kissed her, she took his breath away. Her kissing was spectacular, she slid her tongue across his lips and her fingertips grazed his cheek. Cherie's full, soft, red lips felt so good on his own, he didn't want this to end.

Cherie pulled him down to the floor and he was on top of her, pressed against her breasts, still kissing. She pulled away for a moment and said "You don't need that much clothing, darling. We're in front of a nice, warm fire."

Her beautifully manicured nails grazed his face, his chin. "I like your face Thomas" Cherie said to him with a warm smile. "You have a nice, strong face."

There was something magical about being with Cherie, Thomas knew. She made him feel alive. As she undressed him, she let her hands gently roam his skin, grazing his flesh. He literally tingled at every touch, responded to each soft caress.

From time to time, she would lean in and kiss parts of his body. Thomas felt Cherie's warm lips touch his neck, his ears, down his back and shoulder blades, she used her nails to trace his skin. He felt his entire body respond to her gentle caresses, he ached to make his lover feel as good as she made him.

"Lay back" he said, in a gentle, but commanding, tone. Cherie did as he requested and spread her legs wide. Her pussy was lovely, with it's beautiful pink color and the dark patch of fur above it. He moved his face into her pussy and began to taste her, kissing up and down her thighs as well. He was rewarded with soft, gentle purrs from her lips.

"Godddd, you do that well!" she sighed joyfully. "Please, let me taste your cock. I want you to swing your body around and I'll give you a blowjob you'll not soon forget!"

Thomas was glad he was pleasing her, that brought him immense satisfaction. At the same time, hearing Cherie speak in such a lewd manner also made his cock jump, just a little. He swung his frame around until his cock was dangling over her mouth. Greedily, she pulled it into her lips and began sucking on it.

For the briefest of moments, Thomas couldn't concentrate on her pleasure, her talented lips were almost made for cocksucking. She made quite an exhibition of it, slurping and smacking her lips and really devouring his cock. Thomas regained his composure swiftly though, and returned to the task at hand, eating the sweet pussy beneath his tongue.

He licked up and down her pussy lips, which were now engorged with blood and dark as red wine, He trailed his hands all over her, he stroked at her hard clit nubbin and heard her moan in delight. He could feel Cherie's warm mouth taking him all in, from the tip to the base, laving his cock and balls with her talented tongue. He was sure he was going to die from pleasure, or cum in her mouth, which he didn't want to happen. He wanted to be hard, fully ready and prepared to give her a fucking equal to the delight she was providing him.

Cherie slid her mouth of his cock and moved away from him. Her eyes were wild, glazed with lust, there was a fire in her that no woman had ever matched. "It's time, darling lover!" she growled, her voice a throaty purr. "Get over here and give Cherie a good, hard fucking – fuck me like a slut!"

Thomas was only to eager to give her what she was asking for. He moved in behind her, sensing she wanted to be fucked doggy-style. She turned around and looked him in the eyes, her eyes still blazing. Her blue eyes met his brown eyes and she growled again "What are you waiting for, stud? Come on baby, fuck your hot slut!"

With an intense savagery, Thomas moved forward and drove his prick into her waiting cunt. The time for gentle was past, she wanted it hard and raw, she was going to get it. He pounded her pussy mightily, each thrust of his driving cock made her scream.

"Oh yesss, goddammit, fuck me, fuck me Thomas! That's it, fuck me like I'm a slut, fuck me like I'm YOUR slut, you hard-cocked bastard! Harder, deeper, fuck the holy hell out of me!"

Thomas screwed her, hard, slapping her ass a few times as he pounded her, over and over. He gripped Cherie's slender hips as he drilled his prick deeper and deeper into her eager, panting body. He wasn't tired in the slightest, fucking Cherie seemed to renew his energy.

Cherie moved back against her lover, she was pleasantly surprised to find how wild he was letting her be. Few men appreciated Cherie's nasty side, but it seemed to be fueling their wild coupling. "God, harder Thomas, fuck your Cherie harder, I'm your slut, your whore, whatever you want me to be fucker!" she screamed as she felt Thomas' pulsating cock deep within the recesses of her cunt.

Thomas was glad they were in a cabin, he'd have been slightly embarrassed about the loud yelling his partner was making, Still, he found her unbridled approach to their rigorous lovemaking very refreshing. He continued to stroke his steel-hard cock in and out of Cherie's pussy as she yelled for more.

He loved watching her body move as he plowed deeper and deeper within her, loved the way the fire accented her auburn hair. She looked wild, uncontrollable and Thomas knew he'd never known a woman like Cherie. Like his Patti before her, Cherie was completely unique.

From time to time, Cherie would look around and see the determined look on Thomas' face as he fucked her wet, eager pussy. She loved the way he seemed to fit her perfectly, she loved the way he seemed just as intent on pleasing her as he was on getting his own rocks off.

Thomas' handsome face was a contorted mask of lust as he pumped his rod deeper and harder within Cherie's wet nook. She squeezed her pussy muscles around his cock and he cried out "FUCK, that's good!" - the first time she'd ever heard him use the F-word since they'd begun having sex. It made her tremble a little and she felt her nipples stiffen.

His hands caressed Cherie's delicate breasts as he continued to thrust, in and out, in and out, of her horny pussy. She didn't seem to be tiring, the beautiful auburn-haired vixen was the most insatiable lover he'd ever known. She was taking all of the cock he had to give her and she was demanding even more.

Thomas wasn't a man given to impulse, but he was glad he'd let Cherie into his world. She had a positive effect on him, while he was with her, having sex or just enjoying the moment, he didn't feel sad or melancholy.

"Goddammit, you're a great fuck!" she screeched as Thomas kept dicking her. "My hot little pussy hasn't been fucked this well in years, you wonderful bastard!"

"I'm glad you like it!" Thomas said, with a self-satisfied grin. "You're the wildest, fucking hottest slut I've ever fucked, do you know that?" He added extra emphasis to his last thrust into her to make his point.

"I like – no, I LOVE – being a slut for you, Thomas!" Cherie grinned as she hunched her pussy and ass back at him. "Are you nearly ready to cum, Thomas darling? Do you want to cum for your Cherie? Where, baby? On my slutty ass? Or my back? Or in my cocksucking mouth? Anywhere you want, darling lover, I'm gonna be your cumslut, okay?"

Those were the words that propelled Thomas over the edge. The young Brit pulled out of her pussy and let his load loose on her gorgeous ass. When he felt the last twitches of his cock, he looked over at Cherie. She crawled over on her hands and knees and licked the remaining drops of jizz from his softening dick. Her uninhibited nature continued to delight him.

"That was – interesting!" Thomas said as Cherie snuggled in close and took a drink of wine.

"It was fucking WONDERFUL and you know it, darling" Cherie said as she ran her hands over his chest. "After dinner, we'll have to try some other naughty things. Have you ever fucked a girl up the ass?"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers