The Twelve Lays of Christmas Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristina and Terry cleared room in the drawers and closet for Cherie to put some of her things in the room they now all intended to share. The younger children just though Cherie liked to cuddle up before she went to sleep, the older ones were starting to clue in and knew the score. They went out as a trio and her lovers bought her a diamond necklace, which matched Kristina's wedding ring. She had a little cry and promised she would never take it off. She told them she loved them both and hugged them both and before long, their passions aroused, they had rented a Hotel Room and were making love until no one could move.

Then, their happiness was shattered and Cherie's heart was broken to pieces.

Terry was offered a Sportscasters job with a Network affiliate in New York. Cherie prepared for a move, but that's when the shoe dropped.

"We can't have your -- relationship -- becoming public knowledge" one of the bigwigs said, pointing to Cherie. "Around here, it's common knowledge, but if word gets out to our more Conservative viewers ... " he said. Terry's jaw tightened and his face grimaced.

"You can take your offer and stuff it. We love Cherie, she's family and you don't fuck over family." Kristina had nodded in agreement, but Cherie piped up.

"Wait!" Both of them turned to her.

"I -- I love you both ..." she said teary-eyed " ... but this is the opportunity of a lifetime and you can build a future for the kids. I can't let you sacrifice all that for me, I love you both too much."

The Swans looked at her and then back at the TV Exec. The money was phenomenal and Cherie had a valid point, but to give her up for money? But Cherie would not be dissuaded. Heartbroken, she insisted Terry sign the contract, telling him she'd see them all again someday. When the kids were all asleep, she kissed them goodbye, packed her bags and left. She went far away from the home she loved, got her job at the Pear Tree and started to try again with her acting. She'd had flings and there were people she loved, but no one she was in love with. Until she met Thomas.

She couldn't let herself fall like this again. She just couldn't She twisted the diamond pendant in between her fingers and felt the tears come.

12