The Woman from his Fantasies

Story Info
Comic fan meets a woman who has emerged from his fave book.
4.7k words
4.59
23.1k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Stewart Simons was spending the night alone -- again. Becky had kicked him out of her apartment because he hadn't been paying enough attention to her. It was true and he freely admitted it, he was a lot less enamored of Becky lately than he had been at the beginning of their relationship. Becky was a high maintenance woman who provided very few rewards.

He and Becky had met a few years ago, in high school. Both of them were members of the school's Science Fiction & Fantasy club. Becky was into several things at the time, the "Twilight" & vampire craze, Harry Potter, of course and a few other things. Stewart couldn't see the attraction to vampires and although he thought Harry was an excellent character, he was just a fan of the series and nothing more. His main attraction had always been comic books and one character in particular had caught his attention over the past few years.

The character's name wasStellar and she was published by Orion, an independent label that published only a handful of titles. Stewart liked them all, but there was something about Stellar that drew him in.

Banished from her alien civilization for believing that men and women could happily co-exist, Stellar had come to earth and helped defend it, both from her own conquering race and other invaders. The writer and artist of the series was Roger Landridge and the series got better with every issue. Stellar was garnering attention from the larger companies and Roger Landridge had been courted to work on more prestigious titles, but he kept on plugging away at Stellar. Stewart was glad that he did, because the book and character were almost an obsession with him. Becky had ridden him a number of times about the Stellar poster in his dorm room, but it was so life-like and you could almost get lost in the blue-gray eyes she had. She looked strong and powerful, like she could crush you in those arms, but there was a raw sensuality to the character and Stewart found her sexy. Her "bio" said Stellar was 6' tall, an inch taller than Stewart and she always wore heels in the books. Stellar could have done anything with him, tossed him around like a rag doll -- he would gladly be a plaything for someone that sexual and primal.

Of course, it was all just a flight of fancy, she didn't exist. Becky was jealous over a fictional character, did he hassle her over her fascination with Edward or Angel, from "Buffy the Vampire Slayer"? He thought her attitude was ridiculous and they had fought over it earlier, until she threw him out and sent him home. Stewart wasn't getting any tonight, not that she was giving it up much lately anyway. He himself wondered if she was cheating on him, maybe fucking another one of the other guys in the club?

He went to check his mail and found that his tickets to Wondercon had arrived. Stewart was thrilled because he knew it would take a big chunk of the money he'd earned that year, but he knew that he would also get a chance to meet a lot of his comic book heroes. He had tried to convince Becky to come along, as there were several science fiction personalities in attendance, but she had just rolled her eyes at him and went back to discussing one of her favorite episodes of "Doctor Who" with a friend. Her friend was discussing the merits of Tom Baker as the Doctor while Becky was making a case for either David Tennant or the current Doctor, Matt Smith.

He knew that he could likely sell the ticket and make a slight profit on it, so he went on-line and sold it within an hour. The money he made would likely cover his gas to and from the convention, so Becky's not going had actually saved him a fair bit of money.

Stewart made his "want" list for the dealer's room and some notations as to who he wanted to sign his books. Several of his favorites were there, but when he looked at the update, he saw Roger Landridge's name had joined the list of attendees. He added the first few issues of "Stellar" to the pile and hoped he'd get a chance to tell his favorite writer-artist just how much he enjoyed the book.

When he arrived at the convention, he found he was going to be disappointed and even more, his favorite book was going to be off schedule for a few months. Not two days before the convention, Roger had broken his drawing hand playing hockey. It would be several months before he would be well enough to write or drawany new adventures of Stellar.

Stewart was bitterly disappointed but he decided not to let it ruin the convention for him. He found a rare variant printing of the first issue and got several other books signed as well. He met up with some old convention-going friends and went to a few of the panels and aside from Roger Landridge's absence; he thought the first day of the convention was a huge success. Stewart was about to go out and find a nice place to eat when he saw a tall, statuesque blonde out of the corner of his eye, near the bar of the hotel. He swatted the side of his cheek a few times, because there was no way he was seeing what he was seeing!

He watched as the woman walked into the bar, elegant, head held high with a commanding presence. She was wearing a very erotic black dress, laced halfway down her back and ending just above her buttocks. Even from a distance, Stewart could see that she was beautiful and strong. Of course she was -- she wouldhave to be! She wasStellar in the flesh! Stewart knew that he was losing it, but he followed her into the bar. He had no idea what he was going to say to her or even if he would find the courage to approach her, but he had to get a closer look.

He ordered himself a beer and watched as the beautiful, ice cool blonde sat by herself, drinking a Martini and taking in the room. There were several of his fellow convention-goers in the room, some in full regalia. While Stewart had nothing against Cosplay himself, he couldn't quite go that far. To him, it often screamed "geek" although he admired the hard work they put into their costumes. He looked at the woman and knew if she dressed as Stellar, she'd win any contest hands-down.

Stewart drank a bit more of his beer, as he felt as if he needed the liquid courage. He glanced over at the blonde goddess and knew that if he didn't go over, he would regret it. Maybe not now, maybe not tomorrow, but soon and for the rest of his life.

"Excuse me," Stewart excused himself. She looked up and he didn't get the chance to finish.

"I know, you were wondering if you could buy me a drink," She said to him in a voice that was soft and seductive. "No thank you, I've got a Martini and as soon as I'm done, I'll be leaving."

Stewart knew that he had to act quickly. "No, that isn't it -- not that I wouldn't like to buy you a drink, it's just -- damn, I'm making a mess of this. Has anyone ever told you that you look very much like a comic book super-heroine?"

She looked up at him with eyes that Stewart had seen a hundred times before. "Oh yes, you mean Stellar? There's a reason for that, please sit down and join me," She smiled. "I'mAndrea Landridge, Roger Landridge is my brother."

Stewart sat down, his eyes expressing his surprise. "I didn't even know Roger Landridge had a sister."

Andrea smiled. "Not many people do, he keeps a lot of himself private. Our childhood was pretty messed up and I sort of became de-facto guardian for my brother when I was 16 and he was 8. As a result, my brother kind-of idolizes me and he's made me into this heroine of epic proportions."

Stewart looked at her. "You are beautiful, if I may say so."

She smiled at him again. "Thank you. I got married at 21 and by then, Roger could handle himself. Sadly, history repeated itself -- my marriage was as fucked up as my parents' was. So I got out and vowed that I was going to be in charge of my own destiny again and no man was ever going to push me around. I joined a gym and built my body up and Roger was very encouraging. When he went to university, he came to live with me and that's where he got the idea for Stellar. He doesn't tell a lot of people about our past or about me because he doesn't want a lot of fan-boys delving into our past or bothering me."

Andrea agreed to let Stewart buy her that drink after all. "So, why are you here if you keep on the down-low?" He asked.

"I knew Roger was attending the convention here and I don't live far," Andrea smiled, sipping her drink. "We haven't seen each other for about a year and I thought it'd be nice to have dinner. When I got to the convention, the organizers told me that he had canceled, just my luck. I spent all day dolling myself up and now I have to go home and order pizza."

Stewart saw an opening and he took it. "No, you don't. I hope I don't come on too forward, but I was about to go to dinner and I can't think of anything more special than having dinner with someone as beautiful as you. We can go anywhere you like, my treat -- I came to enjoy myself this weekend."

"You're sure you won't mind?" Andrea asked.

"Look at this face; does it look like I mind?" He asked, grinning ear to ear.

"You do know that I'm not Stellar?" Andrea smiled. "I don't save the universe, I don't fly, I'm not an Amazon warrior from another world."

"I'm not sure about the last one," Stewart grinned at her. "In those heels you've got a few inches on me and I sure think you're out of this world."

"You're sweet," Andrea laughed. "I'm a bit older than you, it doesn't bother you?"

"No, not if it doesn't bother you, I've dated older women before," Stewart told her. He wasn't about to tell her it was before meeting Becky and it was a friend of his older sister's that had gone on a double date with him and his sister and her brother. He winced as he recalled that night; the girl had been a bitch and the evening a train wreck. Stewart looked at Andrea and knew that this evening would be nothing like that one.

"You're on," Andrea smiled, standing up and walking towards the door. Stewart settled the tab and followed her out. He just took in the sight of the blonde Amazon. There was nothing about her that bothered him -- her age, her height, her imposing physical beauty -- not one thing. He just counted his lucky stars that she had descended from the heavens and was giving him the time of day.

He walked her towards his car and her eyes widened. "You drive a classic Maserati?" She gasped. He opened the door for her and she slid in to the passenger seat. Stewart went around to the other side. "How can you afford a car like this?"

"I tutored a guy who was failing most of his subjects a few years ago," He told her as he started the engine. "He went from failing to a solid B average and he's going to graduate with his class next year. He was so grateful, he gave me his car. His family's loaded, they bought him another one. Meanwhile, I have fun tinkering with this car and keeping it running," Stewart smiled as they began the drive to the restaurant.

"I see, a young man of many talents," Andrea smiled at him. "You're good with your hands; does that apply in other areas as well?" She flirted.

He didn't let the opportunity to flirt back a little slip. "I think so, I've been told that I give a great massage," He grinned.

"Mmm, I might just take you up on that, working out in a gym 4 days a week can lead to some stiffness," Andrea told him.

"It's leading to some stiffness here," Stewart thought, but he kept it to himself. Out loud, he said "Any time Andrea; I'm at your disposal. Just 4 times a week?"

"A girl has to have some play time," She smiled at him, her voice soft and sensual. He flashed on her magnificent body in the throes of passion and almost lost control of the car. He imagined she was an animal in bed, savage and powerful and he envied anyone who had first-hand knowledge of the statuesque blonde.

They reached a well-known seafood restaurant and both of them got out of the car. He made sure to be on his best behavior, holding open the door and letting her be seated first. Whatever she wanted to eat, whatever it cost him tonight, it was worth it. He wasn't going to get a chance like this again, to be with someone as unique and spectacular as Andrea. Their server came over promptly; he was obviously impressed with Andrea's physical presence. He asked them if they wanted to start with drinks.

"Would you like another drink or a bottle of wine, perhaps?" Stewart asked her.

"Why, Stewart Simons," Andrea chuckled. "Are you trying to get me drunk so that you can have your way with me?"

"Oh no, nothing like that," Stewart said as the waiter walked away.

"Relax handsome," Andrea laughed. "If you keep treating me so nicely, I just might let you."

The waiter came back a minute later to find Stewart slightly red-faced. Stewart rather liked Andrea's bold, brassy nature, but it did take some getting used to. He wouldn't have minded that and wished that Becky had been more like Andrea. She knew what she wanted, she went after it, but she was still funny and considerate and took an interest in him and his interests as well. It was now quite obvious to see why Roger Landridge had lionized his older sister -- there was no other woman like her!

She ordered a rather sumptuous meal, as did Stewart and they both ate, chatting like they'd known each other all of their lives. He wasn't surprised to learn that Andrea had turned her fitness hobby into a profession. "I'm a personal trainer, I teach some classes and I model for magazines likeAmerican Curves," She told him. "I worked hard to get this body and I'm not afraid to show it off." She signaled for the waiter and ordered the richest dessert on the menu. "One of the plusses of working out, you can splurge," She smiled as the waiter walked away.

"You shouldn't be at all afraid to show off, you've got a great body to show," Stewart told her, flattering her but meaning every word. Stellar was a comic book character but this women was real and even more luminescent.

"You're just saying that because you want tofuck me," Andrea said, startling him with her candor. He choked briefly on a bit of his Bumbleberry pie. "Sorry, I'm a huge tease. I'm having a wonderful time, really. Are you staying for the entire convention?"

Regaining his composure, he nodded. "Yes, I made this weekend part of my holiday for the year -- saved up enough to go all out." He didn't tell her that dinner with her had dipped a bit into his savings; she was worth it if she broke him.

"Good, then we can have dinner tomorrow," Andrea brightened, adding "My treat and I won't hear any objections. You've been a perfect gentleman -- not that I would have minded a little hanky-panky," She teased, nudging his arm. Again, Stewart coughed.

"I would love to see you again, are you sure about this?" Stewart asked, trying to believe that this goddess among men really did want to spend some more time with him.

"Oh yes, very sure," Andrea laughed. "Don't you know you're a very funny, charming, interesting man? If not, let me be the first to tell you -- you're a catch, Stewart Simons."

Stewart felt as if he was floating on air when she said that, as if he had been blessed by a goddess. They went back to the hotel and she kissed him goodnight and he thought he felt a hint of tongue. He knew he was imagining things, but found it hard to sleep that night. Wondercon was now thesecond-best thing about his holiday.

The next day, he went about enjoying the convention and meeting up with some old friends. He attended Mark Evanier's panel on voice-over acting and got in line to get things signed by Art Adams, Jim Lee and Mike Mignola. He had met J. Michael Straczynski, creator ofBabylon 5 and comic writer, a number of times before and they had a nice chat about new projects. He encountered Sheldon Cooper's nemesis ... "Wheaton" ... wearing a fez and a fake mustache and he had his picture taken with the actor / author. Still, no matter how much fun he was having, he wanted to be done by 6 so that he could go up to his room, shower and change for his date with Angela.

He was glad that he had packed a suit, sensing somehow that his new lady-friend would be nicely dressed. Somehow, it just seemed like something Andrea would do, she would be the kind of woman that dressed for a date. After all, hadn't she been incredible last night and that was only for dinner with her brother. What could Stewart expect tonight?

Whatever it was he could have expected, he did not expect what showed up. Driving a classic Corvette, Andrea pulled up to the hotel. When she got out of the car, it was all he could do not to faint. She was wearing a skin-tight gold dress and it clung to every curve and contour of her body. It was cut low in front with laces that went across down to her navel. You could see the bronzed flesh and it was equally sexy in back. There was no way she was wearing a bra under that thing, not that she needed one. Her breasts stood up proud and firm and as she walked towards him, Stewart noticed the dress had a slit on one side and that she was wearing matching gold heels. She came to kiss him and was nearly 5 inches taller than he was.

"You don't mind, do you?" She asked. "I thought I'd glam it up for the night."

He shook his head. "Wow. No, I don't mind. You look spectacular, where do you want to go for dinner?"

She linked her arm through his. "You clean up pretty nice yourself, handsome. I decided that I wanted to cook for you, it's no fun to cook for myself but I love cooking for others. You alright with that?"

Stewart would have been pleased with a cheese sandwich and glass of milk as long as he got to spend time with her. Now they were going to her place, he promised himself to be on his best behavior, but looking the way she did, she wasn't making it easy on him.

Her apartment was as beautiful as the woman herself, large and spacious, tastefully decorated and immaculate. She told Stewart to make himself comfortable and got them some wine. Sitting down across from him, Stewart looked at Andrea and the last thing on his mind was food. He had made a mental promise to behave, so he chatted with her and asked questions about her life. Most comic book fans would have asked question upon question about Roger Landridge, he asked a few as they came up in conversation.

Dinner was great, chicken and roast potatoes and a nice garden salad, with more wine. Andrea was a lively, funny conversationalist and he found himself swept away by her mind and body. In Stewart's opinion, he was with the sexiest woman that he had ever known.

They retired to the living room area and sat down, she sat close to him and crossed her legs. Every part of Andrea was so impressive and he flashed on the idea of those long legs wrapped around him. He must have been momentarily lost in thought because she noticed. "Penny for your thoughts?" She smiled.

"Oh, just went away for a second, I'm back now," Stewart smiled.

Andrea put down her glass of wine and looked straight at him. "Stewart, just what does a girl have to do to let you know she's interested?"

"Huh?"

"I already knew yesterday that I liked you, I thought you were cute and sexy, in your way, so I made sure to look my best for our dinner date. Tonight, I wore the sexiest thing I own and I've all but thrown myself at you and you've been nothing but a perfect gentleman. I want you to stop it -- stop it now! I know that you're into me, so let's go into that bedroom of mine, sprawl out on my big bed and fuck until the sun comes up!"

Stewart was sure that they could see his grin from outer space. "You-you're really sure about this, you want ...?

Andrea didn't give him a chance to finish the sentence, she was on him like a lioness on her prey. Her mouth was soft and yet she kissed with a firm, steady passion, her tongue trolling around in his mouth, making his pulse race. When she finished, Stewart had the answer he had hoped for all night.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12