The Year My Life Changed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed my fingers, lubricated well my engorged prick, and slowly moved in. The head passed easily. However, it took several gentle tries until my shaft was able to penetrate her hole. I waited patiently for her sphincter to accommodate my cock and slowly advanced in. Grace held her breath a couple of times, which signaled her struggle with my size, but each time, she resumed breathing in seconds. Eventually, I was all in. I added more KY Jelly and began drilling, gradually going faster. Grace was beside herself. Her body jolted several times but did not fall, as it was impaled by my extended cock. I placed my thumb on her plump clit and massaged it, adding another sensory stimulant to her unending bliss. I came minutes later.

After a long relaxing time, she said that in the beginning, it hurt a little, but after a couple of minutes, it was as enjoyable as any sexual position we had ever used. I applied my test to find out whether it was something we should repeat, "Grace darling, would you want me to add this position to our arsenal of favorites?"

Her smile was warm as ever, "Ryan, you are a sex god. You often come up with something new and thrilling. YOU decide what you want, and I'll continue having the time of my life. I can't get over the fact that you have the rare combination of athletic body, right size tool, and know how to use it like nobody else..."

...

Thursday evening, Grace and I were ready to drive to the hospital when she got a frantic phone call from a relative who needed her urgent help for an hour. She asked me to apologize to Nina and assure her she would visit the following day.

Nina was in a good mood. She just spoke to Dr. Jenkins, receiving the latest news: Her latest X-rays showed fast healing bones, and for her last month in the hospital, a much smaller device will be attached to her pelvis, allowing for more mobility.

I kissed her, and without realizing it, my palm cupped her covered tit. She laughed, "Hey buddy, many people walk by. If you choose to touch me, better close the door."

"Sorry, I missed you and... your body."

"Ryan, I feel like I am going to explode too. After having sex with you on a daily basis for so long, it's torture!"

I smiled, "What will you say about your mother, who underwent a sexual draught for years?"

She mumbled, "I know she occasionally uses a vibrator. I cleaned her room one day and found it, but it's not the same. And then she heard our noise every time we were at it... Yes, I feel sorry for her. I wish she'd find a good man. I find it weird that we three are in a peculiar situation; I am stuck in the hospital for months and cannot have sex. Mom has no partner to have sex with, and you live at our home and... hungry. Just imagine an ideal world where you two could do it until I was back in business..."

"Nina, your mother is a wonderful lady and, in my opinion, very attractive. Shall I try to seduce her?"

She giggled, "I said 'in an ideal world.' I know her; she'd think you flirt with her and enjoy the compliments, but she'd never go for it. Not in a million years. You are too young and, more importantly, her daughter's lover. I remember one day she commented you had the body of a Greek god, but it was a theoretical discussion. You can play with her and boost her ego. I like her to feel good about herself, though I doubt she'll let you cross the line."

"Honey, I love games, and not having you there to relieve my needs raises the stakes. I was as nice to her as I could, but flirting and even trying to seduce her sounded like an interesting game. Of course, without your approval, I wouldn't do it, but if you let me. I'm up for the challenge. My condition - You do not mention any of it to her when she visits you."

Nina grinned, "I told you before - You are such a pervert. I love your dirty mind. Your fantasy is to bed daughter and mother. I think my mind is as deviant as yours, especially now, after not having sex for too long. Sometimes I feel I'd be willing to rape the next door neighbor, despite being an 85 year old walking on crutches... Ryan, on a more serious note. If you are going to play this game, you better be nice and courteous. My mother is lonely and vulnerable. If you hurt her physically or emotionally, I'll never forgive you!"

"Nina, I like your mother too much to hurt her. I need to run to Best Buy to buy some tools. The big shelf in the kitchen fell last night with some pans making a lot of noise. Grace and I woke up thinking it was an earthquake... I'll be back tomorrow with Mom. Do you need something?"

She smirked, "Your talk about seducing Mom made me horny. Can you bring me a vibrator next time you are here?"

"I will. And I am happy to hear you might be discharged in a month."

"I wait for it impatiently. At home, you'll have to fuck me more than before to satisfy my hunger."

I kissed her lips and left.

Nina gave me her permission to seduce Grace. Yes, I got it sneakily, but it was reassuring to our already existing intimate relations. Now I could tell Grace I had her daughter's approval of our escapades...

...

I entered the front door at the same time Grace exited the shower. The thin robe covered very little. I ogled her stunning curves for the umpteenth time.

She smirked, "You are such a voyeur! Unless you have news about Nina, I'd be available for your dark wishes shortly."

I closed the distance between us in two seconds, grabbed her protruding mammary, and said, "I'll be waiting in bed. Naked, of course."

She joined me and said my warm body was something she missed.

"But Grace, we separated only a few hours ago."

"It shows how important to me you became. Would you be nice and insert your monster where it belongs? My pussy feels so empty since the morning..."

I grinned, "I feel used. No rest for good men around here."

"Ryan, it's your fault, and yours only. You seduced me, and now you have to suffer the consequences. Are you going to do it or do I have to rape you?"

I kissed her tempting lips, sucking on her tongue before moving down to milk her delicious nipple. She moaned, "Honey, I just see you, and my blood boils. Please put it inside me, and then do whatever you want."

I placed her hand on my stiff pole, "And what do you think I feel watching you straddling the floor in a sheer robe?"

She giggled, "I love to hear that. Please be nice and enter..."

I moved between her shapely thighs, inserted the spongy head in, and whispered, "Darling, I forgot to mention Nina and I talked about you and me."

"Ryan, I am too horny. Let me cum first, and then tell me about it."

"I think it's important. After a short chat, Nina told me she was missing our sex and asked me how I was doing. I told her that I was walking on eggshells, trying to contain my sex drive. She commented it was a pity that I was sex-starved and the only available person at home was Mom, who needed sex but had nobody to give it to her. I joked perhaps I should seduce you. Nina laughed, saying you'd never go for it. She wouldn't object if I tried as long as I did not offend or harass you."

"Ryan, did she give you permission to hit on me?!"

"To cut the story short, the answer is yes... Look, she was horny after a long time without sex and was thinking about us too. My impression is she thought I'd try and you'd reject me politely. So now we have a chance to admit what we were doing before she returned home."

"With your cock knocking on my door, I cannot think now. I wonder how you talked her into agreeing to try your luck with me, but we'll talk about it later. Now get to work."

"Not yet, honey. We both know in bed you are just a hungry slut. I want to hear in detail what you wish me to do!"

She yelled, "You are so cruel! You arouse me to the point I cannot resist and take advantage of it."

I whispered in her ear, "Grace, you are correct. In bed, I am your Master, and don't you forget it. You have one minute to tell me what I want to hear or I go to my bedroom to watch TV."

"Please, don't! Master, you are right. I am just a cheap slut who needs to be thoroughly fucked by you. Would you, PLEASE, shove your beautiful dong inside my insatiable cunt and fuck me like no other ever did?"

I kissed her lips softly, "Now you are talking!" Minutes later, I was thrusting in and out of her pussy fast and furious. Grace's climax started when the tip touched her cervix. She cried her heart out, mentioning she was about to die and... god."

I leaned into her, "Baby, you are mine now. Nobody, including god, is going to help you. My cock owns you and will continue for as long as IT feels good in your twat!"

I increased the speed and felt my orgasm was on the way. With her body jerking and jolting from side to side and her mouth wide open, struggling to alternate cries and get enough air, I exploded deep in her crevices with a full load of my juices.

We rested for 20 minutes before she turned to me with a smile, "I do not know much about your ancestry, but I am sure I can find genes of a raging bull. Nobody fucked me so savagely. Ever! And to think I love it and cannot spend more than an hour without remembering our wild ride, hoping for a repeat..."

I kissed her cheek, "Grace, my hormones lose control when I see your voluptuous body. You may be right suspecting I have bull genes because seeing your sexy body is like showing a bull the red flag."

"OK, honey. You mentioned something about an interesting discussion you had with Nina. Tell me more about it."

We sat in bed, and I began telling Grace about Nina's reaction to me suggesting I'd try to seduce her mother. A strange smile appeared on her face.

12