They Love to Watch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

When Friday night came, Duane decided to really show Jazz a good time. He put on a nice suit and tie and got enough money from his bank account so that he could take her to a fancy restaurant. He hadn't left yet when Jolanda came out. He was stunned when he saw what his sister was wearing.

She was in a black PVC mini dress that barely covered her ass and he could just make out a tiny thong. It clung to her curvy body like it was painted on and was very sexy. She was going to show off her body again and she had added thigh-high black boots with a stiletto tip. He would have been jealous if she was wearing that on a date but he knew that she was going out with some girlfriends, although she hadn't said where they were all going. For a moment, he almost thought about canceling and staying home to screw Jolanda, but he decided to be a gentleman. He liked Jazz and her acceptance of his fucking Jolanda was a good sign. Jolanda went out the door before him and he locked the door behind him as he left to meet Jazz.

On her own, Jazz was lively company. She had worn a pretty outfit that revealed a lot of her nice legs and slender, dark body. There was no game playing between the young couple. They had already fucked, so they enjoyed a leisurely dinner and conversation and then went back to Jaslyn's place. Her clothes didn't stay on long and she was on her knees, sucking Duane's cock. He might have put her in a close second with Jolanda, but she sure had enthusiasm. She fondled his balls and took him all the way down to the base. Then she stood up and walked into the bedroom. "I hope you don't have plans for the rest of the night," she said to him with a small wink. "I intend to use that big cock of yours for as long as you can last."

Duane knew that with a hot young thing like Jazz, he could last quite a while. He wasn't a greedy or selfish lover and made sure that he attended to her needs as well. He got her good and lubricated before she wrapped her legs around him and guided him into her pussy. He gave the young beauty a good, long fucking before making her cum. He himself had not cum yet and that seemed to impress her. Once her own body had stopped shaking, she got back on her hands and knees and sucked his cock. Still, he didn't cum. All the time he had spent with Jolanda had increased his stamina a great deal. Duane could see this was really turning the black girl on. She got on all fours and presented herself to him. Now he fucked her hard from behind and this time, when he was close to cumming, the young beauty got all of his spunk. They fucked one more time before calling it a night. Duane knew he'd be calling Jazz again, she was a lot of fun to be with.

When he got to the apartment, he saw the lights were on and that meant Jolanda was home. Indeed she was, sitting on the couch, still dressed in the outfit and having a drink. In front of her was a rather substantial pile of money.

"Holy shit," Duane breathed. "Where'd you get all that cash?"

"I won it," she laughed. "Want to know how?"

"Yeah, I think you had better tell me," Duane nodded. He knew that the story would likely be outrageous if Jolanda was involved.

"The girls and I wanted to do something crazy, so we went -- are you ready -- to a strip club! We were having a blast and guys kept buying us drinks, we didn't spend a dime. A few of the dancers kept dancing close to our table and there was this one girl, she was Asian -- Leigh, her name was -- who was definitely into me. So I bought a lap dance and she's so close I could almost kiss her. Anyway, she asks me to come back to her place after closing, but I told her I couldn't do that to my friends. Then she tells me there's going to be an amateur strip contest in about an hour. That got me all hot and I surveyed the girls and they all said I should go for it. You know I can dance and I'm not afraid to show off my body, so to make this long story short, I got up on stage, stripped out of this tight little dress and won myself $500."

Duane shook his head. He believed every word, it sounded like something Jolanda would do. He looked down at the pile of cash. "Hey, there's a lot more than $500 there. Where did the rest of it come from?"

Jolanda giggled. "Oh yeah, that. After I won the contest, Leigh asked me if I wanted to have a little bit of fun. I was really into her, she's hot, so I asked her what she had in mind. We did a two-girl show where we oiled each other up and guys kept throwing money on the stage. I loved touching her body, oh God, I'm hot just thinking about that face and that gorgeous body," Jolanda groaned as she grabbed her brother's arm. "Come on baby, you've got to fuck me. I'm so horny that I can't stand it, fuck me until tomorrow."

Duane knew that he would never tire of screwing his gorgeous sister. She sure did make life interesting. Then he thought to ask "What's happening tomorrow?

As she started unzipping the tight PVC outfit, she grinned. "Oh, did I forget to tell you? I invited Leigh over to have some naughty fun with us. I told you I was really into her!"

Yes, Duane thought as he started getting out of his clothes, Jolanda sure did know how to make their lives interesting.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12