This Old House Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He bent down to kiss her, feeling her lift her legs and wrap them around his waist. Again he had to battle with himself as he felt her dig her heals into his ass, pulling him down. "Slow, slow, slow," he thought to himself repeatedly until he could no longer resist. Then in one swift motion, he pulled back until just the head of his cock was inside her before plunging back into her, feeling his cock slip into her seething slit. "Ohhhhhhh, you're so fucking wet!!" he exclaimed.

"I've been like this all night. Every time I thought about what we did last night I'd get so turned on it felt like I was having a mini-orgasm," she whispered, sensuously.

"Glad I have that effect on you," he said, softly.

"Ohhhhhh, so am I. Especially when your cock feels so big. It's almost like I have a fucking baseball bat inside of me."

"Then let's see how far this bat can go," he groaned as he thrust further into her, driving his cock into her depths.

"AAAEEIIIIIIIII," she screamed as the tip of his cock crashed against the back of her tunnel. "Sooooo good," she groaned as she tightened her leg-lock around him and wiggled her hips suggestively. "Come on, lover. Give me that big cock of yours."

Using his knees and elbows as leverage, he withdrew. Inch by inch, he fought his way from her grip until just the tip was nestled between her pouty nether lips. He paused, looking down at her face. A sheen of sweat covered her upper lip, a light blush highlighted her cheeks, and her breathing was shallow and irregular. "Absolutely gorgeous ... and she's all mine," he thought as he leaned down and brushed her lips with his as he drove his cock into her until it slammed against the back wall of her pussy again. Over and over he thrust and withdrew, thrust and withdrew, as she arched her back and pushed upwards to meet his onslaught.

"Ohhhhhh ... Yesssss ... just like that. Ohmigod ... Yessss ... lover. Yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... owwwwww. Pound me with your cock. Oh god ... oh god ... don't stop. Love me. Fill me," she chanted, matching the rhythm of their bodies.

He had never felt such a need to satisfy her, fulfill her wants and her needs. He realized that all of the other times it had just been sex. Sex for the sake of sex, or for the sake of others. This was love and desire and his own need to possess her as he thrust into her steaming slit.

"I love you, Brit," he sighed, tenderly.

"I ... love ... you ... too," she panted as she tightened her legs around his waist, matching the pace of his thrusts.

The room filled with the sound of the bed springs squeaking and their skin slapping against each other. The heady aroma of sex and roses drove their desires even higher.

Suddenly, she tightened her legs around his waist, locking his cock deep inside her, as she pulled him down on top of her, implanting herself to the bed. "OH YESSSS ... YEESSSSS ... I FEEL IT ... POUND ME ... FILL ME ... OHMIGOD ... AHHHH ... AHHHH ... CUMMMIINNNGGG!!" she wailed as her body began to shake, uncontrollably.

The muscles of her pussy tightened around his cock like a velvety vise as they rolled up and down the length. It seemed to be trying to pull his whole body into her.

The sensation triggered his own urgency and he felt his cum surge up the length of his cock, exiting the tip with the force of a rocket before it splattered against her pussy walls. "Aaaaggghhhhhh," he cried as his cock jerked and shuddered. He felt her pussy muscles tighten around his shaft even more as strand after strand of his cum coated her insides.

"So hot ... so hotttttt," she whimpered as she trembled beneath him.

Again and again, his cock shuddered, sending more cum into her as she ground her wet, sucking pussy against him. He was overwhelmed with a desire that suddenly came over him; an overpowering desire to get her pregnant.

As if reading his mind, she opened her eyes, and whispered, "I want it too."

Within moments, he'd shot so much cum inside her, he could feel it seeping out around his pulsating cock. Her pussy was filled to overflowing. Their combined juices were oozing out and running down the crack of her ass before pooling on the sheets beneath them. Yet his cock continued to jerk and throb, sending more cum into her, until with one last, feeble lurch, it stopped and he collapsed on top of her.

The room fell silent as they lay in each other's arms and time seemed to stand still until she spoke, barely a whisper, "That was incredible," as she turned her head and kissed him tenderly while at the same time unlocking her legs from his back and sliding them down onto the bed.

"I've never felt anything like that."

"Neither have I," she whispered as she hugged him even tighter, while thinking, "And I've had a lot more experience than you."

They lay there, their arms and legs intertwined as they caught their breath. Moments later, he gently rose above her, taking the weight of his body off her as he looked into her eyes.

"What?" she asked softly.

"I meant what I said, you know. I love you!"

"And I love you," she replied, as if it were the only 'right' thing to say.

"No, I mean I'm IN LOVE with you! I want us to be together forever."

"Really? Your serious?" she asked, as if shocked by his words.

"Very serious!" he said. "I've thought about it since you told me how you felt and the honest truth is I feel the same way. I want to be your friend, your partner, your lover and, if everything we've learned about so far is true, your husband!"

"You have no idea how happy that makes me," she exclaimed. "Especially since I'm IN LOVE with you too. I'm not sure when it happened but somewhere along the way, with all the time we've spent together doing research and all that we've gone through, I found the man I want to be with the rest of my life ... and YES when the time is right, I want to be your wife," she cried as tears ran down her cheeks. She pulled his face down to hers, her open mouth sealing against his in a deep, emotion-filled kiss!

He wrapped his arms around her, returning her kiss, not with the animalistic hunger he'd felt before, but with the deep emotions that only two people who are truly in love can ever hope to know and share.

Afterwards, they lay there, with him still on top of her, kissing and caressing each other, basking in the afterglow of their heated love-making and in their newly declared love for each other.

Slowly, he felt the muscles of her pussy begin to tighten and release. His cock quickly re-hardened and he began to slide in and out of her satiny sheath.

"Owwwwwww. Don't you ever get enough?" she sighed.

"What can I say? I'm IN LOVE!"

"I can tell," she breathed as she placed her hands on both sides of his face and pulled his lips down to hers.

Their mouths slowly slid across one another, their tongues lightly caressing as they delighted in a slow, loving kiss.

Her legs rose almost in slow motion from the bed and wrapped around his waist once again. All concerns or worries about their future were pushed into the background, their thoughts focused only on each other as they kissed.

The urgency they'd felt earlier was gone, as was the animalistic need, replaced by the desire to please each other. Their kisses were loving and tender, the sound of their lust replaced by the gentle sighs and whispers as he slowly slid in and out of her. In response, she slowly ground her pelvis against his sending waves of pleasure throughout her body as her clit rubbed against the base of his cock and his pubic hair.

"You like?" he whispered as he flexed his groin causing his cock to jerk inside of her.

"I love," she replied as she looked into his eyes while tightening the muscles of her pussy.

Ever so slowly their loving strokes increased in speed. She was matching him stroke for stroke, raising her ass off the bed as she used her legs to pull him down. They could hear the bed springs squeaking again in rhythm to their strokes as they rubbed against each other in a sensuous tempo. Their hands caressed each other as they tried to make their love-making last as long as possible, already knowing that it could never be long enough.

"Almost there. Just a little ... yesssssssssss," she hissed as her orgasm flowed over her like a gentle wave.

He felt her pussy clamp down around his shaft as her lips sealed on his yet again. The muscles of her pussy rolled up and down the length of his shaft, drawing it in deeper, as she dug her heels into his ass. Her body trembled and shook, bucking up against him while her fingers locked in his hair pulling his lips tighter against hers as her pussy went into convulsions, clenching and milking his cock.

The sensation was more than he'd expected since they'd just finished making love a short time before. The room around him seemed to burst into color like fireworks on the 4th of July as his cock jerked and throbbed, firing his load deep in her over and over again, spraying the walls of her searing pussy.

Time stood still as they clung to each other, riding a wave of indescribable pleasure.

It wasn't until his cock shot its last ropy strand and her pussy gave one last, slight squeeze that their breathtaking orgasms subsided. Her arms and legs slid off of him as he collapsed on top of her, both too tired to speak. The world around them seemed suddenly silent as they lay there waiting for their breathing to return to normal and their bodies to move so he could roll off of her.

As soon as he did, she turned on her side and looked at him. "I don't know how it could have gotten any better than it was the first time, but this was. It was probably the best sex I've ever had," she said in a breathless tone.

"You're telling me. I don't know how I was able to cum again but it just seemed to be there."

"I guess we should have talked about how we felt sooner," she smiled.

"You're not going to get any argument from me," he laughed, lovingly.

The room grew silent as they cuddled against each other, her head again on his shoulder and her body stretched out against his.

"I Love You," he said almost in a whisper.

"I know," she replied, as she slowly fell asleep.

When they woke up the next morning, neither wanted to get out of bed.

"I think you ruined me," she complained, jokingly.

"What?" he asked, barely awake.

"I'm exhausted and I hurt all over ... and it's all your fault."

"Ah, ah. It's still your fault."

"Not this time," she joked.

"If I remember it takes two to do what we did last night," he replied, "and you started it."

"Yes, it does," she purred, "And, yes, I did so I guess you're right but ... I loved every second of it."

"You're such a tease," he laughed.

"Now you're learning," she replied with a sultry smile on her face as she slipped from the bed. "I need a shower. Care to join me?" she giggled, shaking her naked ass at him as she scurried from the room.

He lay there, his own body stiff and sore from what had happened the night before only to have his hormones kick in as images of the two of them making love filled his mind. Instantly, he threw off the covers and followed.

The moment he entered the bathroom he saw her standing by the sink. He could vaguely see her reflection in the mirror as the steam from the shower swirled around them. "How did I get so lucky?" he asked.

"I've asked myself the same question," she said softly as she looked over her shoulder, staring at him before slowly turning around. For the first time, he could see the evidence of what they'd done the night before as a thin stream of their juices slithered down her inner leg.

"Like what you see?" she asked as she slid her ass up onto the sink and spread her legs.

"I'd be a liar if I said I didn't."

"Then don't ever lie to me," she whispered, much more serious then she normally was.

He could see from the look in her eyes that she'd been lied to in the past and still felt the pain from it. "I promise," he answered tenderly as he moved closer and wrapped her in his arms.

"Men promise a lot of things but ..." she sighed, as she lay her head on his shoulder, leaving the rest of her comment unsaid.

In no time his cock began to respond to the feel of her body against his. Nonchalantly, he reached down to move it so it wasn't rubbing against her thigh, never taking his eyes off of her.

"Leave it there," she whispered. Her hand slowly slid down between them and wrapped around his swelling member. "I can't seem to get enough of this," she cooed as her fingernails traced up and down his shaft.

"And you're the one who asked if I couldn't get enough," he groaned, softly, while at the same time feeling her nipples harden against his chest. "I thought we were gonna take a shower?"

She giggled as her hand tightened around his cock. "We will. Maybe not right now but we'll take one at some point," she replied as she gently pushed him backwards.

He felt the cool porcelain toilet bump against the back of his legs just as she gave one final push. The next moment, he was sitting on the seat, his cock pointing up at the ceiling.

"Mmmmmmm, just what I need," she murmured as she straddled his lap, her dripping pussy directly above his shaft.

He watched as she slid her hand over her breasts, pinching and pulling on the rounded nipples before gliding down over her stomach and along her inner thighs. The steam from the shower swirled around them, enveloping them in its moist heat. He wrapped his hand around his cock, holding it in place as her hands slid between the junction of her legs.

Using the thumb and forefinger of each hand she gently took the outer lips of her pussy and spread them. The heady fragrance of her arousal filled his nostrils. "You ready?" she purred.

He answered with a nod as she began to lower herself. He arched his back as he felt the head of his cock slip between the fleshy lips of her pussy. He was amazed at how wet she was as his cock eased its way into her womanhood. The warm, velvety feel of her tunnel wrapped around him as the muscles within tightened around his shaft, pulling it deeper and deeper into her depths.

Her face seemed to glow as she lowered herself onto his cock, taking it into her steamy pit. "Owwwwwwww," she gasped when her ass came to rest in his lap, her belly touching his, her clit rubbing against the base of his shaft. She rested there for a moment, her hands clutching at his shoulders as he wrapped his around her waist. Then, with the slightest twist of her head, she brought her lips to his and her tongue slid from between her lips into his mouth.

He felt overwhelmed. For the third time in less than 24 hours his cock was buried in her pussy. The hypersensitive nerves of his shaft were already tender from the previous two times yet he couldn't imagine pushing her away. Instead, he pulled her against him, her breasts flattening against his chest as she slowly lifted her ass up and down. He wanted to pound his cock into her as hard as he could but somehow knew that she wanted to be in control this time.

"It feels so good," she whispered in his ear. "Umph .. umph ... umph," she grunted as she continued to raise and lower herself.

He shoved his face into her chest and captured one of her tits in his mouth, sucking on her nipple, drawing it into his mouth until he released it with a 'pop'.

"Yesssssss," she groaned, grabbing the back of his head and pulling him tighter against her fleshy orbs.

At the same time, she lifted her legs and bent them back until her ankles were hooked over the top of his knees, letting him impale her to the limit every time his cock slid into her. "So good."

The mist from the shower seemed to thicken and out of the corner of his eye he thought he saw the shapes of his great-great-great-grandparents as well as his parents. Each of them were smiling as he continued to make love to the beauty in his lap.

"Ohmigod, you feel so good inside me. You're cock is rubbing me in all the right places. Never gonna get enough ... never gonna get enough ... ohhhhhhhhhhh," she croaked in tempo to her movements.

He could feel the familiar tingling start at the base of his cock. Maybe it was because the nerves of his cock were still so sensitive, or maybe because she was taking the more aggressive role but he knew he wasn't going to last much longer. He grabbed her ass tightly and started furiously driving into her.

She seemed to be on the verge as well, as she started raising and lowering herself at an almost frantic pace!

"I'm gonna cum," he whispered as the pace increased.

"Not yet. Not yet, baby. Take me back to bed. Please," she pleaded so softly he barely heard her.

It took all the willpower he had as well as almost every bit of his remaining strength to stop and lift them off the seat. She wrapped her legs around his waist, locking herself in place, trapping his cock.

He stumbled back down the hall and into the bedroom, aiming for the bed. The moment he felt the mattress press against his knees he felt her shift her weight pulling him down on top of her. He released her ass and caught himself with his hands, poised above her. Then, with instinct taking over, he thrust into her while they both watched in fascination as his shaft disappeared.

"AAIIIEEEEEEEE," she wailed as she held him in place, the tip of his cock pressing against the opening to her womb. "Hurts sooooo good. I can feel every inch of your cock rubbing against my pussy," she murmured as she locked her ankles behind his back. Ohhhhhh, yessssss ... I need you to ride me ... pound me ... ride me good and hard. But first," she stopped as she unlocked her ankles from around his back and slid them over his shoulders, her knees now pressing against her tits.

He felt the end of his cock pressing against that special place where children were conceived before he withdrew. She grunted over and over as his rod plunged into her. In seconds, he was pounding her with long, powerful strokes.

The room filled with primal sounds as they groaned and grunted with every stroke.

"Do it, lover. Push it in me. Push your cock in my pussy. Push it deep. Ohhhhh ... do it ... do it ... ohmigod ... do it ... yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... yeah ... just like that. Want your cock. Give it to me!! Harder ... ohhhhhhhh ... so good. Push it in deep."

Drawing back until only the tip was being held in place by her lust-swollen pussy lips, he paused and then dropped himself onto her, driving his cock in, crashing against her cervix.

Her world exploded. The pleasure, the pain, mixed and became one as she felt the flood rush up her passage. Lights flashed before her eyes as she tilted her hips taking him deeper inside her than any other lover had ever been. She'd never shot fluid from her pussy before but her embarrassment only lasted a few seconds, replaced by the thrill that he had made her squirt for the first time in her life.

"Go on ... push it in me, baby. I know you want to ... It's alright ... do it. Do it to me ... Give it to me hard and deep ... I'll cum again with you," she mumbled as she thrust up against him.

"Tell ... me ... what ... you ... want ... me ... to ... do," he grunted, in sync with his thrusts.

The blank look on her face told him she wasn't sure what he wanted.

"Say it. Say the 'F' word."

She smiled as she looked up at him. "Would you like me to say that? Would it turn you on if I said it?"

"Yesssss."

"You mean you want me to say, F - U - C - K?" she teased.

"Oh yeah."

She knew that most men loved the sound of a woman using certain words but she'd never felt comfortable with the idea ... until now. She put her mouth to his ear and whispered. "Fuck me, honey ... fuck me ... fuck me ... fuck me. Fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck ... fuck me with your long, hard cock. Fuck my pussy," she groaned as he drove into her. There was something about whispering 'fuck me' in his ear that triggered a primal chord in her brain, too.