Three Amigos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

Donna sat up and threw away her bra. Her breasts were perfect and round, so well suited to her diminutive frame. Tim allowed himself to openly admire her tits and she sighed, placing his hands on them. "YOU get to participate, goofy," she laughed as his hands began to caress her. The laughter turned to sighs because no man – or woman – had made her body respond this way. She could feel herself becoming wet and moved atop Tim's mouth. "Eat my fucking pussy," she commanded, knowing full well that Tim liked both dirty talk and assertive women. Her best buddy did just as he was told and her pussy quivered as he went deep. "Oh, you fucking marvelous bastard, that's it, that is IT, right there, you've hit the spot," she gasped as Tim licked her eager pussy.

Tim loved oral sex, both giving and getting and he was glad that he was giving Donna precisely what she had needed. Her body was rocking against his tongue and he wondered if he was as good as Anne?

Donna moved so that Tim's tongue could slide along the groove of her pussy. Only Anne had done her this well and only just. Tim was the kind of guy a girl did not fuck just one time and she wondered why he had been so unlucky in love. Perhaps she and Anne needed to bump heads and find him someone – or had they already.

"Fuck me," Donna grinned as she moved away from Tim. Pulling a tiny black and white striped thong to one side, she seconded by saying "Put it in as deep as you can and don't stop until you've made me cum. If you're as good a fucker as I hear you are, I'll give you a special reward!"

"Oh, yeah?" Tim replied with his head cocked slightly to one side. "Such as ...?"

Donna had actually just been trying to motivate Tim, not that he seemed to need it. As she was now on the spot, she tried to think. "Okay, you rat – you give me a terrific fuck and I'll figure something out with Anne. Deal?"

"Deal!"

As Donna was actually the person on top and she was going to ride Tim, he figured he had a slight advantage. He was also smart enough to put that advantage to work. She might not expect him to be as active as he intended to be. He'd throw himself totally into the action and see how she reacted. Once he was able to gauge all of her reactions, he would do more of this and less of that – simply by following Donna's lead.

Donna thought – in error – that she could outfuck any man, including Tim. She was wrong because as soon as she settled down on Tim's turgid member, he went into action. He moved his body in such a fashion that it drove his cock balls-deep. He was longer and bit thicker than some of the guys Donna had fucked, only a strap-on had surpassed Tim's length and girth. He felt so hot inside of her and he was really getting into it. Tim was not just resting on his back and letting Donna ride, he was actively fucking back. He was using his mouth on her bared flesh and his hands were both fondling and caressing. He seemed to sense what Donna could take, as if he was picking up on her cues. Women did that, few men seemed to be able to. With Tim, Donna had met her match. He even tugged on her hair and mauled her a bit to prove he knew she wasn't some dainty little flower. Tim knew how to fuck and Donna finally just let herself be confident enough in her lover to know she could ease up a little.

Donna possessed a small degree of ego and she didn't like to admit when she had been outfucked, but she had. Tim was still going and when she changed positions and got on all fours, he went right along with it. He managed to get even a bit wilder without hurting her. His cock was now giving her the kind of pounding few men could, without being too rough or holding back. His strong hands held her tight and damned if he didn't make her cum! Not a small, that was nice cum either, this one was a loud one with screeches so loud that Anne probably heard them.

They finished hours later and Donna texted Anne to say they'd be available in a few more hours. "That was wonderful, you've earned your reward, whatever it is," Donna said wistfully. "But –-"

"Yeah –- I figured something was missing."

"So did I and I've got your reward all thought out, why didn't I think of this before?"

The trio met up for a sumptuous dinner, Donna's treat. "You were right, we needed that. We'll probably do it again, but there was one thing missing," She said to Anne as Tim nodded. "You."

"Me?"

"You. We do everything together, face it, we're all one third of a whole. You should have been there, cheering up on, getting naked, fucking, adding to the mix. We've been a threesome for years, why not make it official?" Donna suggested before pushing a Tiffany's box on to the table.

"Are you two getting married?" Anne, floored by the suddenness of it all.

"No, WE are, if you'll have me," Tim piped up. "I want you to have someone to come home to, I want us all to know we're never going to break up."

Anne spoke again. "This was my idea. I don't see myself ever settling down, not completely. But to not have you both in my life would be hell. You two marry – we all move in together – we can all have our flings and commitment as well."

Anne barely blinked and felt Donna nudging her. "Open the box dummy, at least look at the ring!" It was enormous. "He's had it for ten years," Donna grinned. "Come on, say yes, someone needs to wear that rock before it gets stolen!"

"Yes," Anne said so quietly that they weren't sure they heard her. She looked up again and threw herself from her chair and into Tim's. "YES, you are both insane, but so am I. Damn, this is going to work – but what do we tell our friends and family?"

"Some will know, some may guess, some, none of their business," Donna explained. "We've all been joined at the hip since, like forever, I think our families will just be glad we made something official."

"Let me be clear – we can all still fuck ..."

"... whoever we want, yes, although we won't go hog-wild. We need to take care of our husband and maybe, babies down the road."

"Huh? Babies? No one said anything about babies," Tim half-joked, although it had caught him off guard. "Since when do you want kids?" He asked Donna.

"I'm Italian, babies are always part of the deal," she teased. "I've known for years I wanted to have at least one little rugrat with you."

"Oh lord, just what have we all gotten ourselves into?" Anne sighed as her new husband-to-be slipped on the ring. Anne seemed almost giddy, not like her normal self.

"The deal of the century babes, we all know that," Donna grinned. She looked over at their man who had a serious look on his face. "Okay, we both know your `deep in thought look' – what now?"

"Where are 3 people going to go on a honeymoon and maintain discretion?" He shook his head.

"Someplace with lots of sand, sun and hot women," Anne suggested. "Maybe something like Costa Rica, lots of swingers resorts there." Tim mock-groaned and threw his head back.

"Listen to my fiancé – not even married yet and they want to swing," he chuckled. "With a wife like Anne and partner like you, I may not make it to my first anniversary," he said with a grin.

"We'll prop you up, old-timer" Donna teased him. "I'm sure all of those bikini-clad beauties will help with your libido – and if not, Anne and I have between now and then to brainstorm a few more stimulating ideas," she laughed. A few minutes later, cute little Jenny appeared with celebratory champagne Donna had ordered for them all. She wondered if the younger girl might like to attend the special Bachelor Party she was planning for Tim. That event was the second part of his reward, suggesting that he finally ask Anne for her hand in marriage.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12