Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

She says that Ken would love to fuck me and she's dangled that above his head as an enticement. She hints that she finds the neighbor lady "sexy" and that a threesome could happen if he behaves. At the moment, the furthest she's gotten is a tiny indication of interest. As far as I am concerned, a lot more has to happen before he gets insidethis pussy. He's very handsome and all that, but he's still coming across as a massive ass. Still, stranger things have happened and I doubt Ron would object as long as he has Nefertiti to fuck.

I think he will too, for a long, long time. Theonly woman that might outfuck that nasty black bitch happily shares her bed with her as often as possible. She hopes that Nefertiti will make that "often" intopermanent someday and "she's" working on her husband to make that day happen.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12