Threesome Next Door Ch. 08-14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stacy said, "Here's the information Tara wanted me to give you. I'm to be your contact point for the logistics on the assignment. She'll work with you on the content and the actual work products, but you can always assume that I've seen and read them. I may comment on them as well, but she's the boss. On this end, I'll also help you set up interviews, meetings, and handle your hotel and car bookings, and any flight changes you might need to make. I can also answer questions about any part of the company, our operations, strategies, and just about anything."

"You call your mother Tara?"

Stacy nodded. "I can't be calling her 'Mom' at work – nepotism and all that. As it is I'm low man on the totem pole and being paid peanuts for what I'm doing - $20 per hour. What I am getting is lots of valuable experience. I do have a freshly minted MBA from Wharton."

I asked, "What's the longer range plan for you?"

"I'll put in the rest of two years here – until next May at most, and then some friends and I have an idea for an Internet business we want to take a shot at; that is if no one has done it by then. My friends are doing similar things in other industries – low paying jobs traded for breadth of experience. I see myself as the head of marketing and sales for what we're planning, but a lot of that will be online. I'm just about getting a computer science degree part time at the local university, too, because I wasn't too savvy about the technical side of things. Because I already have a Master's degree they're letting me cherry pick the courses I take."

I teased, "Maybe I should invest in what you're planning. Seriously, come see me when you're ready to start up. I could maybe kick in some money and expertise. Do you have a Business Plan?"

"We're developing that now. We have weekly iterations on the plan among the eight of us that will be principals in this endeavor."

I told her, "I've helped with dozens of them. I'd be pleased to add a critical eye to it, if that's at all helpful."

Stacy nodded that she thought it would be.

Tara looked so proud. Stacy looked equally proud of her mother.

Stacy teased, "So, I heard you rocked my mother's boat so hard last night she wants a rematch."

I blushed, "Oh, I didn't know she kissed and told."

"We share everything," Stacy said with a laugh.

Tara was laughing. "Yes, we do. You already know I am quite forthright and outspoken, so here goes. We were hoping you might be willing to share yourself with the two of us tonight."

Stacy looked excited, "I bet you've never had a two-some, especially a mother-daughter combination. As I said, we share EVERYTHING." She grinned.

Without even thinking about it, I started blushing. She was wrong, of course. I'd been with Ginger and Jillian only a week or so earlier.

Stacy was the first to react, "Oh, my God. You have done two women at the same time ... oh, fuck ... even a mother-daughter! Fuck me!"

I realized I'd nodded slightly to her statement. I just smiled and said nothing.

Tara said, "He and his wife have an open marriage. I forgot to mention that we texted her some of pictures we took of us making love. She sent some back of herself with some guy she'd found while on her business trip. She's in the same line of work."

Stacy guessed, "So, in your open marriage ... WAIT! Do you have a daughter?" I thought that was insightful leap of logic.

I admitted, "Here name is Jillian."

"Oh, this gets better and better. Come on. Let's go to dinner. Maybe Mr. Steve Carson can provide us some details. I could always call his wife and ask for them."

I laughed, but did wonder what Ginger would say if confronted as I'd just been.

* * * * *

Stacy was lithe, sexy, with mouth-size perky tits, and not at all self-conscious about being in same bed and making love with the same man as her mother. At my suggestion I moved back and forth between the two women, using a hand to maintain their interest when I was otherwise occupied with one versus the other.

Stacy was more orgasmic than her mother – a lot more. Just about everything I did soon elicited a moan or wail as she came. I thought that even Tara was surprised at how I had Stacy singing out her climaxes. If one were to look up 'Multi-orgasmic' in the dictionary, Stacy's picture would be next to the definition.

Of course, this wasn't that Tara wasn't having some orgasms, too. Just that hers were more measured and there weren't as many of them per unit time on my fingers or tongue.

Tara whispered in my ear about the time I thought I should be using my cock on somebody, "Do Stacy first. Cum in her. I want to watch."

Stacy welcomed me as I moved back to her from eating her mother. We kissed like the apocalypse was about to occur. She said, "Oh, I can taste my mother on your face and mouth. That's so good."

"Why is that good?" I teased.

"Because that means you gave her the same kind of pleasure you gave me as you ate her. I want to watch you two fuck later, but first do me, please. I have not been very active recently so I'm needy for cock."

Stacy welcomed me with more smiles and kisses, and then spread herself and even pulled her labia minora apart so I'd have a clear target for penetration because I could see the pink opening of her vagina. I lined up and coated my cock with her wet slit – wet with her juices and my saliva. I pushed forward and into her, and Stacy came almost immediately. More than just cumming, it was a large orgasm that almost made her delirious. I paused deep inside her and allowed her to get her wits back. She stared at me with dazed eyes until finally I got a smile and a whispered, "Thank you, that was beautiful."

Tara noticed what was going on, and came to me offering a breast to suck during our pause. I took advantage and also pushed two fingers into her eager body.

Eventually, I felt Stacy move and pump into me a little. Tara felt it too, since we were all in contact; she moved away and I started on Stacy again. Less than two minutes later, she came again but in a less devastating way. After that, she came every minute or two, sometimes aided by either Tara or my fingers on her clit. The sounds Stacy emitted proved to the two of us that she was in some alternate heaven. I also prayed that Tara's condo was soundproof, otherwise the police would soon be battering the door down.

Tara suckled her daughter's tits, too. That had a similar orgasmic effect to what my first penetration of Stacy had produced. We had to pause as her delirium passed. After many minutes of making love, I warned Stacy that I was near and needed to cum.

Stacy pulled me to her for another kiss, "In me, please!" Seconds later, I came inside her, producing yet another large orgasm. Even though my ejaculations slowed and stopped, I continued to shower affection on Stacy.

Stacy slowly came back to a more lucid state as her last 'Big One' faded. She looked at her mother with a licentious gaze, "Can we keep him, mom?"

Tara chuckled. "I think we have to return him in more or less the same condition that we got him, but perhaps we can arrange visitations."

Tara went down on me as my cock slipped from her daughter's vagina. I went down on Stacy, to her great surprise, and in short order gave her another orgasm. She'd really been on the edge all evening and every little thing just pushed her into a happy place.

Tara and I made love as Stacy watched us and slowly masturbated and teased her own pussy. When I'd finished I asked whether she'd ever cleaned her mother's pussy after a man had been there. She shook her head and I gestured at the sodden mess I'd left.

Tara teased her. "He did it last night – twice, and he just did you a few minutes ago. Do you have doubt that it's possible?"

Stacy moved in position and did as we beckoned. I coached her a little, but she took to it and proved she had a natural ability. I suggested she snowball with her mother, and that also worked well. I got the tail end of their sharing. Stacy loved all of it.

We tossed on some bathing attire and had a swim in the common area pool that those living in the condo complex enjoyed. The water was wonderful, and so were the kisses the two of them brought me repeatedly as we swam around with no particular goals or effort. After showering off the chlorine from the pool, we went back to Tara's bedroom and had Round 2.

There was a further taking of pictures during that round with a select few being texted to Ginger. My wife replied with another series of pictures showing her being fucked by the same handsome dude as she'd been with the night before.

I spent the morning at Tara's office, carefully shepherded by her officious assistant Stacy. I learned that Tara had gone back to her maiden name after a divorce, but that Stacy had retained her father's last name despite rarely seeing the man. The different last names helped them maintain the subterfuge that they weren't related as they worked together.

We talked about the three consulting jobs, their timing, cost, the involvement of various people in Tara's company and division, and how each part of the job would conclude. I left just before lunch to take a limo Stacy arranged for me to the airport. I was flying back to Tampa and home.

As I got into the black stretch limousine for the forty-five minute drive to the airport, I was surprised to find Stacy in the back seat waiting for me. She said, "The driver knows the route, your airline, and will not be monitoring what's going on back here."

I made love to Stacy again as we cruised on the various routes to the Houston airport. We went so far as to get completely naked, and fuck on the padded carpet on the floor of the vehicle. Stacy was almost as orgasmic as she'd been the night before, but she managed to contain her screams, groans, and moans to near whispers in my ear. We were clean and dressed well before the exit off the Interstate for the airport.

Stacy snuggled into me the last few miles and I kissed her. She said, "I think I love you."

I told her, "The feeling is mutual. I have a wife and others I love as well."

"I know and I accept all that. Can I visit you when you're not working with us – maybe some weekend real soon?"

I nodded, "Of course. You'll need to come with an open mind. My friends, neighbors, and family are open and we share with each other sexually. I alluded to that yesterday, but that is the situation."

"Could I visit in a week?"

"Yes. I'll send you all the directions. Fly into Tampa or Sarasota. We're about in the middle between them. Unless we have something special planned, which I can tell you, you'll need a bikini, a t-shirt, and not much else."

Stacy laughed, "I like the 'not much else' part."

I commented, "So will we." I gave her a further explanation of who the 'We' were, filling a few details about Doug, Beth, and Jo. I mentioned that Brad, Ellie, and Ethan might show up, too.

Chapter 9 – Sex Party With Our New Clients

Ginger had been home about three hours before I got there. She was in a bikini and had just come back from visiting our neighbors. I gave her a raised eyebrow and she laughed. "Later," she said. "All we did was talk and plan the weekend – lots of sex. We're all needy for each other."

I chuckled, "Count me in."

"We're all going out for dinner in an hour. I checked on my phone and saw that you'd landed, so I knew we could plan on it. We thought we'd go over to AMI (Anna Maria Island) and see what restaurant caught our fancy."

"Anybody else here?" I asked, wondering whether Ginger brought home her boy toy from the past two nights.

She giggled, "No, although he did try to wrangle an invitation for the weekend. He likes me. Blake Hogan."

"He seemed to like having his rather large cock in your teeny-weeny pussy," I teased with a chuckle.

She grinned, "He did, and we did that a lot when we weren't working. He's my new client, and was scrambling around the rest of today trying to find other work for me to do so I'd be in White Plains more. He found so much – sole source – that I think I'll be there for years."

I almost rolled on the floor with laughter.

"What's so funny?" Gin asked.

I responded, "Tara and Stacy her daughter got me on the hook for three consecutive consulting jobs that'll run months and months, at least, with lots of follow-on. I think part of it had to do with my sterling sexual performance with Tara on that first night. They like me, too. Stacy also wants to come and meet you and the neighbors. They're very curious about what the rest of my life is like. I gave them little snippets in our conversation, and Stacy even guessed that I'd done our daughter, but I didn't confirm it except by my reaction to her supposition."

Ginger snickered, "Maybe I could have Blake visit the same weekend. We could do some fucking and some matchmaking at the same time."

"Good idea, Grasshopper," I told her with a grin. "By the way, how did you and Blake happen to hookup?"

Ginger actually blushed. "Promise you won't get mad."

I gave her an oblique glance. I figured this was going to be good. I gestured for her to continue with one hand.

Gin took a deep breath, "Well, we had a whole room full of people finishing up Wednesday's working session. I kind of announced in a slightly loud voice that I wouldn't mind some company at dinner and that I hated to dine alone. That led me to the guy."

"And Blake responded?"

"No, actually a woman named Amanda did. She and I got in a discussion about how lonely it can be when you're on business travel and all your friends and lovers are back home. She even winked at me and told me I could always find some solace in the jazz bar in the hotel I was staying at. That fact had slipped out, too."

"Ah, so Blake met you in the jazz bar?"

"No, he'd been listening to Amanda and I talk. After she left for the night, he asked whether I would mind some male companionship for the evening. The way he said it was suggestive and inviting. He was definitely flirting with me.

"I told him that male companionship was the best kind given how I was feeling at the moment. I flirted right back, and let him fill in the blank that the way I was feeling was horny. I was, of course.

"I wanted to do something to tease you, and I thought all it would be might be a picture I'd get somebody to take over dinner of Blake and me. I did get our waitress to take that picture in the bar, but the ones we took later were much better and more explicit as you saw. I've got a couple of dozen others so you can see the complete progression."

I smiled, "I never saw his face except in that bar shot from over a dozen feet away, but I sure saw some of the rest of him in the other shots."

"Oh, wait." Gin grabbed her phone off the counter and raced through a series of photos until she found the one she wanted. She passed me the phone.

There was a picture of Ginger and a handsome younger man close to Doug's age – mid thirties, square jaw, close-crop dark hair, and a muscular physique. He looked nicely groomed, clean-shaven, and dressed well in the suit and tie he'd worn. Ginger wore one of her business suits, but I noticed she had her four-inch heels on her; those almost scream 'Fuck Me' given how she looks in them. Wearing a business suit, they could leave the voyeur wondering if they were business shoes or an invitation.

I commented, "Nice looking guy."

"He's well-spoken and educated, too. He's the number two man in their business development group. The top guy was also in our meeting but he's older than dirt and kept falling asleep. Everyone else just kind of ignored him, even when he was awake."

"Blake is the heir apparent?"

"Yes. He's also been given a pile of money to play with as he pleases including buying other companies and hiring outside consultants to help guide the business. That's me." She gave a lecherous grin.

I said, "Well, I have to write a proposal this weekend."

Gin smiled, "So do I. We'll cross check and edit, as usual."

Gin paused and continued with her story, "So we flirted like crazy with each other over dinner, lots of double entendres and sotto voce comments supposedly not meant for the other to hear, but we did. I also took off one of my shoes and used my foot to rub up and down his leg. We both knew then where the evening was going.

"I made it a point to flash him my bare pussy getting up from the table, and then in and out of his car. I asked whether he wanted to come in for a 'nightcap' – my euphemism for fucking me a couple of times before we both needed our beautify sleep.

"Once we were in my hotel room, all bets were off and so were our suits in record time. He's a good pussy eater, but you're better. He did bring me off, and we were taking pictures. I'd explained a little about our open marriage. That was like a red flag to him saying 'Free Pussy Right Here!'

"You saw the pictures. That was Round 1. We did another that night and the two more last night before he left to go back to his apartment. He does have a nice cock and knows how to stretch out a session so the woman is having a good time. He did seem to focus on me rather than just getting his rocks off."

"You're very nice to focus on. Single guy?" I kissed her.

"Divorced. Neither of them took the vows very seriously, and they'd never agreed on limits or anything. She met somebody she liked better and started living with him, without ever telling Blake. He said they still get together every now and then, and I know he meant to fuck or make love or whatever they think they're doing."

"What were you doing?"

Ginger chuckled, "Mostly fucking, but there was a touch of making love last night. He really likes me. I like him, but I am not leaving you or our home situation for this guy. He can be a little aggravating at times – egotistical mostly, but that all happened in the business setting."

I changed into casual clothes and Gin threw on shorts and a top over her bikini. Doug, Beth, and Jo came over right at six o'clock, and we piled into my SUV and drove over to AMI. We ended up dining right on the beach at the Sandbar Restaurant. There was a good trio playing very danceable music, so after ordering and between courses we all took turns dancing with each other. There were a lot of other people there, too.

We ended up back in our living room. Ginger and Jo focused on Doug, and Beth and I enjoyed making love on one of our sofas. We were so comfortable together; there was just a universal disrobing and then a lot of kissing and fondling with our partners.

I watched Doug's younger cock slide into my wife and could almost feel the pleasure she felt at the penetration. Several strokes later she flashed me an erotic smile that told me she was feel the ecstasy of the lovemaking. I got jolts of sexual arousal from watching Ginger, and a different kind of arousal from seeing Jo and Beth naked and desirous of my cock in their pussy.

I tried my best to enrapture Beth, and from her reaction I'd say I was successful. Her orgasms were usually very satisfying to me because I knew she was reacting to me. As we make love we also whispered words of love and devotion to each other. I swear if we were both single I'd of married her.

Later, after our climaxes all around our living room, we repeated the activity. This time I had Jo with me. I wasn't at all surprised to find I had the same loving feelings for her. Beside us on the sofa, I could hear Doug telling Ginger how much he loved her as they became fully engrossed in the intercourse that I found beautiful to watch.

I made love to Ginger later after we'd all rested and had a late swim in our pool. Doug, Beth, and Jo went home to their own bed, and Ginger and I were left alone in ours. My heart just ached with love for Ginger and she told me she felt the same emotions about me.