Time with Aunt Amy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, with the emotion on me, I looked at me aunt, gasping, "Can I kiss you, Aunt Amy?"

"That means love," my aunt replied. "I don't kiss men I fuck, Carl. Kissing means more to me than the sex."

I didn't understand what she was talking about. All I knew is I wanted to be inside her as much as I could physically manage. My cock was working her cunt and I wanted to kiss her mouth and offer my tongue.

When I blurted out I didn't follow, my aunt looked up at me and asked, "Is this just fucking or do you feel something emotional?"

"I ... I don't know," I replied.

In response, Aunt Amy pushed at my chest with her palm. "Get off me," she gasped, shoving at me.

Unbalanced, I rolled off, barely catching my balance as I went up onto my feet. As I gawked, my aunt hefted herself upright. Then she stood up, boobs swaying as she moved past me.

"Into the villa," Aunt Amy said over one shoulder.

So I followed her jiggling rump, my dick waggling around and, in the kitchen, where my aunt paused, she turned to face me square on.

"Come here," Aunt Amy told me. "Hold my waist. Look me in the eye."

Perplexed and anxious she was going to end it, I went in to do as instructed.

"Look at me," Aunt Amy murmured. I set my attention on her face and away from her boobs. "All right, this is what I mean..." My aunt paused and took hold of my cock in an underhand grip. Then she stroked the length of it, saying, "I'm a bit of a tart. A slut if you want to put that label on me. Not that I care. I don't give a toss. I do what I want to do. I'm not married any more. I'm not limited. If I want to fuck, I do."

I gulped at the pleasure tingling down at my root. "Okay," I sighed.

"So, for me, fucking is just for fun. I like it. It feels good. I'm good at it, too."

"God, Aunt Amy," I moaned in response.

"Shush," she admonished. "Let me explain."

I nodded, almost wall-eyed with delight as she kept on working her fingers over my dick.

"But I'm not just all about the physical act of the sex. It isn't all about fucking. Sometimes there's feelings. Love, Carl," my aunt said on a whisper. "If this is just fucking, we don't kiss..."

My aunt paused and moved in close, her breasts compressing between us.

"We can do this today and put it behind us," she added, breath wafting my cheek. "But we won't talk about it, we won't have a repeat. It'd just be one hard, hot fuck..."

I groaned when she emphasised the 'fuck,' her use of the word causing me to move against her hand.

"You're randy for me, aren't you, Carl?"

"Yes," I moaned.

"So we can do this hard and hot. You can fuck me. Is that what you want?"

"Aunt Amy, please..."

She chuckled, eyes holding my stare, a devilish glint of teasing delight in her expression. "Fuck my hand, you dirty boy," Aunt Amy smirked.

"I'll come," I warned, gasping it out.

Which is when she released my cock, the thing twitching like it was going to spit ejaculate across the kitchen.

"Not yet," scolded my aunt.

I gawked at her, shocked to be left hanging like that and, when I grabbed at myself to tug the shaft, my aunt slapped at my wrist.

"No, Carl. Don't waste it. We've got unfinished business. I shouldn't have started to wank you off," added my aunt, "but you really do have a lovely big cock. I couldn't help myself, sweetheart. I wanted to feel you."

Groaning and getting pissed off, I asked, "What are you talking about?"

Aunt Amy sighed and shook her head, looking at me like I was an idiot. "All right, to spell it out ... If we fuck together right now, no kissing and no coming inside me by-the-way, that's another little quirk of mine, but if you want to kiss ... well, that means investing emotion. We'll be connected on a more intimate level. I don't mean we're going to get married, Carl - not that we could given I'm your aunt - but we'll be lovers. I'd expect romance and tenderness. It won't all be climbing on and fucking until you come."

I still didn't understand what she was on about, and my expression must have conveyed that message because my aunt tutted and sighed and shook her head again.

"If you want to be part of my life as a lover, Carl," Aunt Amy said, slowly putting me straight, "then I'd want us to be a bit like a boyfriend and girlfriend. We'll go out together. Hold hands and kiss in public. I'd expect you to talk to me like we're equal. Like I matter. If you want something like that with me you can kiss me and I'll let you come inside me. If you don't want us to be lovers that way, if this is just a physical thing to you, well, no kissing and you can't ever dump your spunk in my pussy."

It was starting to make some kind of sense. "So," I asked, "you want us to be together?"

My aunt gave an ambiguous signal by first pulling a face, head bobbing side-to-side in what was neither a nod nor a shake of her head. "I don't mean like we're engaged, Carl. I'm not mental. I don't expect us to be a permanent couple, I'm talking about for as long as we're both here in the villa. We'd be lovers for as long as it lasts ... Whatever 'it' is."

It all ran through my head as I looked at my aunt. I wasn't quite getting the precise nature of what she envisioned, but I intuited enough to put together a sentence. After long seconds of my eyes ravelling over my aunt's tempting curves, the desire bubbling inside me, I said, "I want to kiss. I want to do it inside you."

Aunt Amy stepped in and put her arms around my neck. "Then kiss me. Squeeze my tits. Then we're going upstairs to finish this off."

We kissed, my aunt moaning into my mouth as she squirmed and pressed her breasts against me. In response, I growled, my hands moving over her body. I squeezed and I touched, my hand on the small of her back as my fingers went down through the crease of her buttocks. When I reached the sodden flesh of her sex, my aunt grunted an obscenity and angled her pelvis to facilitate my probing digits. After that, I went to her side, fucking two fingers into her cunt while she leaned her elbows on the counter, hips pushed back in lewd invitation.

While I worked my aunt's pussy, she swivelled her face and mumbled that she wanted to kiss. "God, I've been dying for us to do something like this," groaned my aunt. "I've been going mental these past few days. I need a lot of sex, Carl. And, sweetie, you've been cramping my style."

"I'm sorry," I said as we gazed at each other, both sucking in air.

"Don't worry, I've got what I need now."

After she said it, my aunt went to her knees, working a hand over my dick before she sucked at its swollen bulb.

My aunt glommed and slurped, wanking me down at my root, her eyes on my face as she grinned around her mouthful of me.

"You like me this way?" Aunt Amy was working her hand over my cock, her action brisk, excitement in her tone and the flash in her eyes. "Did you ever think I'd be sucking your dick? Me, your aunt? Am I a good aunty to you, Carl, my lovely? Is this anything you ever imagined would happen?"

"It's unbelievable, Aunt Amy," I moaned.

"It's incest," gasped my aunt before she went back to lick and suck at my dick. Aunt Amy used her lips and tongue and hand on me for a few sublime seconds, gasping and muttering depravity to herself, something I thought must turn her on. Confirmation of that assumption came very quickly when she broke off from glomming at me. "Family," she sighed, a hand down between her legs. "Isn't it dirty? We're the same family but I'm sucking your cock? I licked my cunt off you, too, Carl. You had me all over your dick. You've been fucking your aunt's wet pussy. You dirty, naughty, gorgeous boy. You want to fuck me some more? You want to put this big fucking thing inside me again?"

"Fuck, yeah," I said, mumbling it out.

"Upstairs," gasped my aunt as she stood up. "My room. We're sharing my bed from now on. We're going to my bed. I need you to fuck me."

I watched, stunned at how the day had worked out, my stare on my aunt's shivering buttocks. The shape of her and the way she swung her hips as she walked brought a low growl bubbling from me. I wanked at myself, tugging my cock because it excited me to see my aunt's bare skin.

"Come on," Aunt Amy said as she paused at the door. "Come and fuck your aunty, Carl. I'm so ready for some dirty fun with my nephew. You wanted to kiss me? You can. Get up those stairs. Fuck me and give me the cum."

When she winked and smirked and blurted a delighted laugh I went towards her, my aunt dancing away with a trill of delight. She giggled like a girl as I chased her upstairs. Then we were tumbling onto her bed, kissing as we both moved into position, each one desperate and needy for the physical act of our burgeoning love.

With my aunt on her back, me in the superior position above as I slid into her pussy in the missionary style, Aunt Amy was serious all of a sudden. With my cock inside her up to my balls, she stopped me from rutting, legs clamped to my flanks, her hand on my back as she held me with her gaze. "Fuck me this time, Carl," murmured my aunt. "Smash my cunt. Use me for sex. But, next time, I want us to take our time and love one another." Aunt Amy paused, eyes searching my face. "You hear me?"

I nodded, unable to speak as the emotion burst inside me. "I'll love you," I said on a gasp of pleasure. "This is fantastic."

My aunt chuckled and started to move. "Yeah," she drawled, "it's so fucking lovely."

***

I sobbed out I was there, going in deep as the long groan of ecstasy issued forth. I heard my aunt squealing that she could feel my cock pulsing, the lust bursting from me in a divine surge, the goo flooding my aunt. As I worked into her as deep as I could go, instinctively giving her my seed so my sperm could more easily find her core, we kissed, the joy bursting from my mouth while my aunt gasped out her own pleasure.

"Keep fucking," Aunt Amy urged. She shunted her pelvis, working my greasy shaft with her slick cunt. "Just a few strokes. Keep fucking me, Carl. I'm going to get there, too."

I went up on straight arms and, awed, watched her folds cling to the buttery length of me as we went for her peak. Still full of desire and lust for my aunt's body, I kept on at her pussy while she helped herself along by fingering her swollen clit. She was gasping and mewling, shifting and writhing, face tight with the effort as she strove for her climax.

"Oh, fuck, Carl, I'm going to come..." Her expression was shocked when she said it. It was like my aunt was surprised at the outcome, as though her orgasm was a rare thing. "Shit ... God ... Oh fuck," she gasped, eyes closing as the judders began.

The contractions inside her forced my dick from her body, the slide of my cock accompanied by a liquid squelch from Aunt Amy's pussy and a quick outrush of spunk while my aunt rocked and writhed through her climax. I watched her go at it, fingers still busy at her sex, the digits not quite on top of her bean, the sobs and grunts bursting out of my aunt until she finally gave one long wail and the fight left her limp and gasping, the same look of shock on her face.

"Oh," gasped my aunt on what was also a chuckle. "God, Carl," she went on the same breathless way, "that was bloody divine. It was lovely. Feeling you go..." Aunt Amy let out a sigh, shaking her head in an attitude of disbelief while she reached a hand out towards me. "Come here," she said. "In close. I want to cuddle."

It was warm in her bedroom. The heat of the afternoon outside and the physical effort had brought me out in a sweat. "You sure? I'm all sticky," I told her.

Still fighting for air, my aunt shook her head and beckoned me to her. "I don't care about that. I want to cuddle and kiss."

So we did. For the next several minutes I lay with my aunt, gently kissing as we stared at each other. My mind was awhirl with thoughts and impressions. I couldn't believe we'd done it. It was impossible, surely? Sex with my own father's sister? That kind of thing didn't happen.

But, as my fingers traced the line of her body, and my aunt shivered and whispered that I was tickling her - and that she liked it - I had to accept the reality of what had just passed. My semen was seeping out of Aunt Amy's sex. I had her essence on my dick and the sound of her soft tender endearments in my ears. We kissed, emotions passing between us, the moment poignant when my aunt snuggled in close, her face in the hollow between my shoulder and throat.

"We're lovers now," mumbled my aunt. "This is so very special for me. How about you? How do you feel?"

"Like I want to do it again," I said as my cock twitched with desire.

"Oh-ho-ho," chuckled Aunt Amy as she went up onto an elbow. "The vigour of youth." Her fingers encircled my girth. "I think you're going to be fun, my gorgeous nephew."

For the following four days it was like a honeymoon with my aunt. We kissed and made love; we rutted, with me fucking into her body as we snarled and grunted and I showed her my strength. We ate quick meals, drank gin and tonic, went around naked, and lived for the moment.

Then, one afternoon, both of us dozy with slumber after sharing our love, my aunt murmured, "Your mother and father are coming out here tomorrow."

Alarmed at the news, I sat upright. "What? Fuck? What do we do?"

Languid, unconcerned, my aunt asked, "What's wrong?"

"We can't keep doing this," I said, starting to babble. "I'll have to go and sleep in the other room. They can't find out. Shit, Aunt Amy, can't you tell them not to come? Mum'll know something's been going on just by looking at me. She always knows when I've done something. But this is too fucking huge..."

"Calm down," interjected my aunt. She put a hand on my arm.

I recoiled from her touch. "Shit no. Don't touch me!"

"It'll be all right, Carl."

I gawked at her like she was crazy. Which she had to be if she thought my mother wouldn't divine what we'd been doing. "No, it fucking won't," I gasped.

Insistent, Aunt Amy nodded and then came up to her knees. She sandwiched my cheeks between her palms. "Look at me," she said. "Pay attention. Focus, Carl. Look at me."

I let out a troubled sigh and tried to settle. Then I looked at my aunt.

"I promise everything will be okay," Aunt Amy murmured. "Better than okay. You're going to love it."

Puzzled, I groaned out, "How do you know? How can you be sure?"

"Trust me," she purred, grinning at me. "There are currents all around that you can't see, Carl."

I thought she was talking nonsense.

When I tried to pull away, my aunt continued by asking, "Do you think your mother's attractive?"

Confused, I gawked at her. "My mother?"

Aunt Amy nodded. "Your mother. Is she sexy, you think?"

"What the fuck are you asking me that for?"

"Because I'd like an answer to the question, Carl."

"I suppose so," I snapped. "It's not anything I've thought about."

My aunt gave a half-shrug. "Try thinking about it, Carl."

"Why-?"

The sentence died on my lips. I boggled at Aunt Amy.

"My brother's very sexy," murmured my aunt.

On a flash of shock, the realisation hit me like a physical blow. "Wuh-what are you telling me?"

Smirking, my aunt pushed a hand between her legs. She groaned and winced, fingers teasing her sex. Then she took hold of my cock, stroking it while whispering, "Imagine I'm your mother ... You're both naked, like this. Would you get hard for her, Carl?"

Despite being stunned by what I thought my aunt was saying, my cock still thickened and grew to full-blooded tumescence. Lust exploded inside me, the heat of it surging as the unbidden image of the scene my aunt described popped into my mind.

Glancing down at my dick, my aunt chuckled. "I think that's my answer," she said.

It was a staggering concept, too much reality to absorb. "I ... I don't get it," I stammered.

"Things could be just like they are now," my aunt said, caressing my dick. "Naked, sex, love ... The difference is I'd be with my brother sometimes ... And, if you want to, you could spend some time with your mother..."

My aunt eased me onto my back. Then she sucked and slurped at my dick before climbing on top to take me into her body.

I groaned when Aunt Amy let out a moan of pleasure and then said, "This could be you and your mother tomorrow night, Carl."

I reached up and mauled Aunt Amy's breasts, testing their weight and spongy-softness while I also thrust up to go in her deeper.

"Yes, fuck me," she sighed. "Think about what it could be like if this was your mother on your cock..."

Then we went to it. The rutting started and I lost my mind.

12