To Catch a Sub - 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EROSSIR
EROSSIR
400 Followers

He had looked at the videos that she was watching and, while they were well produced and made, they were also on the extreme fringes. It was almost as if she was hooked on drugs, and that drug was BDSM porn. He was at a loss. He got to the office. He unlocked and went in, locking the door behind him. In his office, he sat down and began the routine that had become his new normal. He used his cellphone to access the download data from the security system to see what had happened since this time yesterday. As usual, there was very little on the log except the login to the BDSM website not long after the kids had left for school.

He dropped the cell phone on his desk, put his face in his hands as he leaned his elbows on the table. He had to get a handle on this and figure out what was going on. His first thought was to just confront her and lay everything he knew out on the table. However, he was reluctant to do that. The fact that he was spying on her made him feel like he was cheating on her, violating the trust that they had in each other. He believed that if he confronted her, and it turned out to be nothing, she would forever resent him, and that trust would be broken.

EROSSIR
EROSSIR
400 Followers