To Catch a Sub - 007

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

FatherDom -- Harder

Sasha repeated the stroke with more force and this time a yelp as the dildo head bounced on her cervix.

FatherDom -- Come on. You know you want it to hurt. Do it harder. Use both hands."

Sasha again pulled the dildo out and then placed both hands on the end and jerked in harder. Her knees came up and she shrieked.

FatherDom -- That's better. Now do it five more times, harder each time."

Tony watched with growing concern. He was afraid that she was going to injure herself with the power of the strokes she was giving to the dildo. She was screaming almost continuously the last 2 and when she had done, her legs collapsed to the floor, and she slumped back into the chair.

FatherDom -- Now you have been fucked hard enough to look the way you looked this morning. Don't ever come to me looking like a fucked-out hag again. You are done for the day unless one of these others wants to have a go at you.

None of the others made a reply. Tony knew they were bots being run by FatherDom. He typed a quick reply.

SensualSadist -- Hell, all my cock would do is flop around inside that gaping snatch. I don't need her.

FatherDom -- HEHEHEHEH... that's true. Get your ass out of her cunt. Come back when you look better, and your snatch has a little muscle tone left.

SensualSadist -- I will be away from the computer too. I have business to attend to elsewhere.

Tony quickly closed the room and then sent a PM to Newandwilling. She replied almost instantly.

Newandwilling -- Hello Sir.

SensualSadist -- Hello. How are you this morning?

Newandwilling -- Doing well Sir.

SensualSadist -- Do you have a minute to talk?

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir.

SensualSadist -- Can I ask why you want to belong to FatherDom. He seems to treat you poorly.

Newandwilling -- Oh. I don't belong to him. I don't have a collar or anything.

SensualSadist -- So there is no commitment?

Newandwilling -- Not really, Sir

SensualSadist -- Then why do you submit to him?

Newandwilling -- He was one of the first that I ever talked to here. It just sort of happened.

SensualSadist -- Do you enjoy the way he treats you?"

Newandwilling -- Not so much the way he talks to me. It is humiliating at times. I sort of enjoy the degradation. I do like the things he orders me to do.

SensualSadist -- Then you have not had experience with anyone else online or in real life?

Newandwilling -- he is the only one I have played with online. I have played a little offline.

SensualSadist -- Did you like your experience offline?

Newandwilling -- Very much. I just wish I could have more like what I get here, offline, but I don't think that person really understands what I need and want.

SensualSadist -- Have you talked to them about it?

Newandwilling -- I don't think I can do that. I am afraid it would mess up a lot of things that are too important to me.

SensualSadist -- Then I won't press it any further. You know that sometimes what you perceive is not the true vision. Do you think that might be the case here?

Newandwilling -- I'm not sure but I would be surprised if it was.

SensualSadist -- If you met the right person here would you take this real time with them.

Newandwilling -- I don't think so. This is only a small part of my whole life. I wouldn't want to risk the other important parts for this.

SensualSadist -- So I am out of luck trying to convince you to meet me somewhere.

Newandwilling -- LOL. I am afraid so.

SensualSadist -- I enjoyed talking to you.. OH.. before I go. Did you take my advice to clean and treat your nipples and disinfect all those toys before you used them?"

Newandwilling -- No Sir.

SensualSadist -- You didn't?

Newandwilling -- I didn't take your advice. It was an order. I followed it explicitly and cleaned myself thoroughly, applied the antiseptic and washed all the toys as the direction recommended.

Tony smiled at her quick play on his words.

SensualSadist -- You are a very quick and witty girl. I would certainly like to have you in my collar.

Newandwilling -- maybe. But only online.

She disappeared quickly. Tony sat and watched the screen for several minutes. He decided to have a long lunch and just spend some time thinking. As he was driving around, he saw a driving range and, on a lark, pulled in, rented some clubs and balls and spent several hours hitting golf balls. He discovered that driving ranges had changed a lot since he last swung a club. They were automated with ball tracking and various games that you could play. After two hours he was hot, sweaty and sore. His route took him to the Mercedes dealership. He pulled into the lot and cruised down the aisles looking at the various models. Leaving there he drove the short distance to the BMW dealership and did the same sort of car window shopping. The big BMWs were much sportier than the Mercedes. He particularly liked one of the four door coupes. He didn't stop as he saw that it was time to head toward Angela's office.

Once there, he parked and directly headed in. He wondered just what she had lined up for tonight. He found her sitting in her office and she motioned him in and pointed to the side chair. He came in and sat. She looked up and eyed him critically.

"Where are your new clothes?"

He explained about the night that he had had with Sasha and oversleeping.

"I am going home to sort everything out and I will start wearing them tomorrow.

"That's ok. I want to hear more about your tryst in the basement."

He launched into a meticulously detailed description of everything that he could remember in order. She stopped him often but particularly with some questions about Sasha's reactions.

"Exactly what did she say the first time."

"I can't remember exactly. I was sort of occupied. But as well as I remember she screamed fuck me fuck me harder."

"And the second time?"

"I think it was something like 'Oh god fuck me, fuck me hard. Make it hurt more'. "

"She specifically begged to be hurt more."

"Yes."

"Did you?"

"No. Have you ever tried to fuck someone on a relatively slick concrete floor while they are swinging from a rope, and you have your trousers around your ankles."

Angela burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry. I just visualized that and couldn't help it. I see your point. Planning does have its place, even in BDSM."

"I am learning that."

"What did you get out of that?"

"I got well fucked. Not just then but at least two more times after I carried her up the damn stairs. I am joining a gym. I am out of shape for this shit."

Angela chuckled again.

"Well, I will commend you for your resolution. Is there anything else."

"Yes"

He told her about the chatroom incident. She furrowed her brow.

"This FatherDom seems like a dangerous character. I would watch him real close. A lot of women get sucked in by these predators, hurt, and sometimes killed."

"Don't worry, I'm on that. I know who he is and where he is. I also know he is a wheelchair bound paraplegic that is 78 years old. I hardly call him a physical threat."

Angela looked at him incredulously.

You found out all that on your own?"

"I had a little help."

"Remind me not to get on your bad side? Anything else?"

"I had a conversation with Sasha afterward that is so intriguing."

Tony had printed out the conversation they had in the private message. He handed the printouts to Angela who put on her glasses and read it carefully. She looked up at him over the glasses.

"She doesn't have a clue that SensualSadist is you?"

"Not one."

"This is very interesting. She talks about you in a very roundabout way. She is thinking about you even when she is in one of these chats. That is critical. She also hasn't considered going the next step to finding a real time answer to what she wants."

"That's what I thought."

Angela looked at the papers again.

"Tony, she is ripe for a conversion. If you don't do it, some suave sweet-talking dominant is going to do it and you could end up losing her. You need to step up your game. I was going to tell you that I think you are only about three or four sessions from all I can help you with. After hearing this and reading this, I am going to counsel you to put all your efforts into converting her. I think she is ripe to be picked and there are a lot of assholes on these sites willing to snatch up into a horrible situation."

Toney leaned forward in the chair.

"I don't have a clue how to do that."

"Do what you have been doing whether you realize it or not. Stay in contact through this FatherDom character if you must. I think your goal is to woo her.. I mean seriously court her in that chat room and be everything she is looking for. When she is convinced that you can give her everything she wants, we have to figure out how to reel her into the truth without traumatizing her."

"I think I get it. I gotta get myself ready as well."

"True. She is going to be more than a lot of the most experienced Doms ever handle. It's going to be a wild ride. One advantage you have is you know things she doesn't. The online environment is also a place you can visit her most extreme fantasies in relative safety. I doubt that she would ever go as far in real life as she would be willing to fantasize about. That gives you some advantages and options. Take her to those extremes and let her fantasize about it and experience it at least in part."

Tony nodded and leaned back in the chair.

"I can still count on you for advice and a willing ear?"

"Of course, honey. You're part of the community now. There are resources among us that you can't even imagine that are yours for the asking."

He grinned.

"I sort of look forward to exploring that."

"You should. You are at the threshold of a whole new and exciting life. You get Sasha on the right track with you, and you aren't going to believe what is about to open up. I think you will throw rocks at your old life."

Tony nodded and stood up.

"I'm going home. I have some things to do to get ready for tomorrow. I think another raft of changes is about to transpire."

Angela grinned and stood up. She came around the desk and hugged him tightly. He felt her hand on his ass, and he replied in the same way. She jumped a bit but looked up at him and grinned.

"Someday maybe big boy. I have been known to sub a bit in my time."

"I'm not sure I am ready for you."

"Probably not. Give it a while and see what develops."