To Catch a Sub - 008

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the afternoon as she got ready for the children to come home and to prepare dinner, she was acutely aware of the movement of her breast and the touch of the shirt on her nipple. It was painful at times. She also discovered that it kept her in an almost constant state of semi-arousal. It was almost like her sensitized nipple was directly wired to her clit. Every time she felt a twinge of pain from her nipple, her clit seemed to twitch as well. It was an interesting afternoon. She couldn't seem to decide if this was a good or bad development.

She finished her chores that she had neglected early in the afternoon, just as she heard the bus honk. She knew that the house was about to be invaded by two rambunctious and hungry children. She waited for the front door to burst open, back in mom mode.

&&&&&

Tony left the office shortly after lunch. The office staff had ordered pizza and then joined in. It was a relaxed and fun lunch break, and it allowed him to catch up on the happenings in the office since he had been "studying." Now he was on the way to the BMW dealership. He pulled into the parking lot and climbed down out of the truck to be met by a young man, dressed much like he was and with a smile on his face.

"Afternoon. Can I help you."

"Yeah. I want to look at a car."

"You have something in mind?"

Tony pointed to the black 4 door Sedan parked near the showroom door.

The salesman looked and then grinned.

"Great choice. That is the 7 series sedan. It's one of our most popular models with family buyers. I assume you have a family."

"Yep. Two kids and the wife."

"Come on and let's take a look."

They wandered around the BMW, looking at the lush and luxurious interior. The salesman explained all the details and options that were included. It was a far cry from his ten-year-old truck. Tony was standing back and looking at the lines of the sleep low vehicle when the salesman started his closing pitch.

"Are you going to trade in your pick up?"

"Not exactly."

"Oh."

"I own a company in town. We have a fleet leasing agreement. If I do this deal, the fleet company will buy the car and put it in our fleet lease. I will take care of the pickup somehow. Hell. I might keep it for memories sake."

The salesman's eyes lit up when he heard the plan. He was savvy enough to know that the leasing company would negotiate a good deal with the sales manager. He also knew that it would mean a cash sale and an instant paycheck and bonus for him.

"Why don't you drive it?"

"Really?"

"Sure. Leave your truck here. I'll have our purchasing guy take a look at your truck and give you an offer anyway. You might not be so fond of that rig when you see what its worth."

The salesman went into the dealership office and returned with another man. He introduced the new man as the purchasing agent. Tony gave the man the keys to the truck and took the keys for the BMW from the salesman.

"It's full of gas. Don't worry about filling it up. Take it and keep it for a few hours. Get it out on the highway and run it. Do some in-town stop and go driving. Adjust the seats and stuff to the way you like it. Play the radio. I used to tell people to drive it like you stole it, until one guy did and totaled one. So, please do be a little careful."

Tony nodded with a grin, took the keys, and slid into the rich leather seat. He started the car which was quiet but had a nice throaty rumble to it. He adjusted the seats which he discovered didn't just move back and forth. He finally found a place that seemed just right. Hell, even the pedals were adjustable. He closed the door as the air conditioner purred, pouring cool air into the cabin. The salesman waved and he eased the car out of the parking lot and headed down the street.

He drove carefully around for a few minutes. He pulled into a parking lot and made a call on his cell phone. He saw on the information center on the dashboard that the car wanted to connect to his cell phone via Bluetooth. He pressed the buttons as directed and heard the phone through the sound system of the care. In a few seconds he heard Angela's voice.

"Hello Tony. Can I help you."

"You got a few minutes to chat."

"Sure. I don't have a client this afternoon."

"Good. I'll be there to pick you up in a few minutes. I would like to talk to you in person."

"That's a little different, but ok."

In minutes, Tony wheeled into the parking lot of Angela's office. She was standing near the front door but didn't move until he pulled right up to the curb and rolled down the passenger window.

"Are you going to go for a ride or not?"

Her eyes went wide but she stepped up and opened the door, sliding into the passenger seat. The door shut and she looked around.

"Holy crap. This is top notch. Is it yours?"

"Not yet."

She then glanced at his clothing.

"Very nice. That outfit goes with the car."

"Thanks."

He wheeled the car out of the parking lot and headed to the nearest highway. He wanted to give the car a test run. As he drove, he talked, relating what had happened with Sasha since he had last talked to Angela. She immediately began to ask questions.

"She willingly did that to her own breast?"

"Yes. Didn't hesitate."

"She is pretty intensely masochistic then. Tell me more about this conversation you had with her afterward."

Tony repeated the story with a bit more detail. Angela listened carefully.

"So, what are you going to do?"

"My plan is to have her do the sorts of things she has been doing for the FatherDom and then add in everything I have read and learned about aftercare and the whole Dom/sub relationship. I don't think she has a clue about the whole concept of control and that she should be the final word on whatever happens. I am going to teach her about that, safe words, after care, subspace, everything."

"Do you think she is ready?"

"She must be. If she keeps going as she is with this guy, he is going to continue to take advantage of her. And she is going to get into real trouble."

"I agree. But you have got to be up to the task. She has shown that she is willing to do almost anything to get that sexual thrill. She may expect more than you are willing to give."

"I don't think so. I get almost as excited as she does just reading and watching her do these things. I think I can be pretty inventive if need be."

"Remember your escapade in the basement. There is a lot to think about just from the mechanical standpoint. I'll send you some reading material on that. There is a guy that calls himself Dr. FeelGood on the internet. He is, actually, a licensed counselor, but he has several books about just these kinds of things, especially the mechanics of playing safely."

"Thanks. Now, let's see how this car works."

Tony jammed the accelerator to the floor and the sleek black sedan responded instantly. The car leapt forward and in seconds the speedometer was vibrating just over the 100mph mark. Angela's eyes were wide, and she was gripping the sides of the seat tightly. He let off the accelerator and the car slowed back down to the normal speed limit on the highway. Angela let out a whoosh.

"God damn Tony."

"Cool huh... and we weren't out of power yet. "

As they turned around and headed back to town, they continued talking. Angela happened onto something that Tony hadn't considered.

"You said that Sasha's nipple was already badly bruised?"

"Yeah. I could see it."

"What's going to happen when you try to give it a squeeze and she reacts. Any normal husband would want to know what is going on with her tit."

Tony thought for a moment.

"I guess I won't touch it for a few days."

"Will that make her suspicious?"

"Maybe not. She has lots of other fun places to touch."

Angela laughed as they drove back to her office."

&&&&&

Tony picked up his pickup truck. The salesman handed him a deal sheet for his pickup, and he was pleasantly surprised at the value they placed on his old work truck. He headed home and after spending the afternoon driving the BMW, he had to admit that the truck was a bit of a beast and not as comfortable as he remembered. He had one other stop to make before he was ready to head home. He pulled the truck into a parking lot and headed for the door.

Inside of what the sign said was Bernie's Custom Cuts, he was a little uncomfortable. He was met by a petite young brunette who asked if he had an appointment. She found his name on the book and in a few moments, a young man with a definitive swish to his swagger, came around the corner with a huge smile.

"Tony! So glad to meet you. I'm Able. Constance said you might be calling. Come on back and let's see what we can do for you."

He followed the young man to a small setback near the back of the salon. At Able's insistence, he sat down in the salon chair. It was certainly not like the barbershop where he routinely had his hair cut in his old-fashioned crew cut style. Able swiveled him around so he was looking at the wide mirror over the backbar of the area.

"Constance said you were needing to get your grooming up to par with your new sense of style, which I might add is very nice. Love that jacket."

Tony wasn't quite sure what to say. He nodded and mumbled something he thought was appropriate.

"Thanks."

"Let's see."

Able walked from side to side looking at Tony's in the mirror and occasionally running a comb through his hair."

"There's not much we can do with this up here."

He touched the top of Tony's head with the comb.

"We can start to shape the sides and the back. It will take a couple of months to get it where we want it."

Tony watched in the mirror as Able looked at his face and then swiveled the chair and leaned down to look closer at his cheeks and chin.

"I think Constance is right. You have a good jaw, but those round cheeks just make people want to grab them, pinch them and tell you what a fine boy you are. We need to strengthen that and draw some attention away from them."

Tony flashed back to when he would visit his aunt Matilda and the first thing she did was grab a cheek, wiggle it, and carry on about what a fine young man he was growing into. Able appeared back in front of him with a picture of a man wearing a man with a full mustache and what Tony had always considered a Goatee.

"This is a classic Van Dyke. You see, the chin hair doesn't connect to the mustache. It is a very distinguished and elegant style, but it does take more maintenance. It shows a high level of sophistication and will really help those cheeks of yours, especially if you elect to grow that mustache out and flit it into a handlebar. Your eyes would work well with that, giving you an almost sinister look when you aren't smiling.

Tony was amazed. He had never heard facial hair discussed in such detail.

"We have a system if you don't mind me taking your picture. The computer will take your picture and based on your hair lines and some data I put in about the thickness and coarseness of your facial hair will give us a really good idea of what you will look like when it is all grown out and manicured.

"Sure. Why not."

Able produced a laptop with a small remote camera. He had Tony focus on a spot across the room and then took one picture head on, and one from each profile. He returned to the keyboard and punched a few keys.

"I need to touch your face to judge your beard."

"Ok."

Able ran his palm across Tony's face and under his chin. He leaned down and examined Tony's cheek and chin closely and then input some more data into the computer. Tony saw Able press a key with an exaggerated flourish and then smile.

"Perfect."

Able picked up the laptop where Tony could see the screen clearly. He saw his own face full head on.

"Now. Here we go."

"Able pressed a key and suddenly, Tony saw his face with a perfectly shaped mustache and van dyke. The color matched his hair color and there were even a few gray flecks just like the hair at his temples. It was amazing and he had to admit it did have a certain flair.

"Now, watch this one."

Able touched another key and the mustache was suddenly much wider. IT curled down and then up and came to a point.

"How the hell do you get a mustache to do that?"

"Careful trimming and some mustache wax. You can learn how to manage it very easily. Of course, if you want the best results, you need to be in my chair once a week for a trim."

Tony looked at the picture. It seemed as if a stranger stared back at him. However, he had to admit that it made him look older, more distinguished and those cheeks didn't look quite so pinchable.

"How long will this take?

"You will have the van dyke in a couple of weeks. The handlebar will take a little longer to grow out."

"What do we do in the meantime?"

Able laughed.

"We will keep you looking as good as possible while everything grows out. People will begin to notice in a few days that something is changing."

"Ok. Let's get started."

Able twirled him around to face away from the mirror.

"First things first. Let's get you a good shampoo and some conditioner."

Tony felt himself leaning back and a towel went behind his neck. A towel went under his chin, and he felt water running behind him. Another surprise was in store as a hot towel curled on his face. It was a little shocking, but Tony soon relaxed and began to understand the attraction as Able's strong fingers washed his hair and massaged his scalp and neck.

The hot towel on his face came away and he looked up to see Able with a handful of lather.

"You are shaved pretty close but there is enough five o'clock shadow for me to shave what needs to be shaved so you can tell where not to shave tomorrow. Understand?"

Tony nodded and eyes the straight razor that had appeared in Able's hand. He closed his eyes as Able began to move the razor over his cheeks. It only took a few minutes until Able used the hot towel to wipe Tony's face clean and set hip up from the wash basin. He spun Tony around to look at the mirror. He could see the faint shadow on her chin and then across his upper lip where Able had not shaved.

"You shave where I shaved and let the other grow. In a few days you will start to see a real difference. We will let your hair grow for a few weeks to have something to work with. You will look a little shaggy for a while, but it will be worth it."

Abale pulled the covering he had put over Tony's torso away with a flourish.

"Make an appointment for next week as close to the same time as possible. We will see how things look."

Tony left. As he climbed back into his truck, he was thinking about Sasha. He was anxious to get home and see how things were there.

&&&&&

Sasha stood looking out the window over the kitchen sink. She saw Anthony pull the truck around the driveway and park. She watched as he climbed out of the truck and her eyebrows went up in surprise. Instead of his boots, jeans and flannel shirt, he was nattily outfitted in slack and a jacket and a button-down shirt. He pulled his briefcase from the backseat and came up the steps to the back deck. She watched him with growing interest. As he came through the door, she turned to look at him.

"Who are you and where is my husband?"

Tony stopped and held up his arms.

"You don't like it?"

Sasha flashed him a grin.

"I like it. A lot! You are handsome and look like a rising young executive."

"That's kind of the point. I was told by several people, you dad being one, that if I was going to represent the company to clients, I should look the part more."

"I agree."

Just then their two kids came screaming in from the living room. Neither one of them paid any attention to what Tony was wearing. All they wanted was to grapple and wrestle. He took them into the living room. Sasha could hear the squeals and laughter. She turned back to getting dinner ready.

After dinner with the kids in bed and the kitchen squared away, Tony and Sasha were sitting on the deck enjoying the evening. Sasha was looking at the pile of materials sitting under the tarps.

"When do you think you can start the remodel?"

"It's going to be a couple of more weeks. We keep getting contracts. Word is spreading. We do work on time, under budget, and the way the customer wants it. Your dad is doing an amazing job. He is reorganizing the whole top end of the company."

"How goes you studying?"

"Well, I think I am on track with getting the project close to completion. So far, everything is falling into place."

"Do you think we might get some time away for ourselves soon?"

"I like the sound of that. Where would you like to go? We haven't had a vacation in a long time."

"I don't know. Just somewhere. It would be nice to go without the kids."

"I know, but until school is out we can't really do that."

"I know. I just feel like I need to get away."

"Go see your mom."

"That's not exactly what I had in mind."

He looked at her and grinned."

"Oh. I think I got the picture."

They sat for a while longer. Tony started to yawn.

"I think I'm going to bed. Are you coming?"

"It's so nice out here, I think I will stay a bit."

"Ok. Suit yourself."

Tony got up to leave and leaned down to kiss Sasha. As he did, he lightly brushed her bruised breast through the dress she was wearing. He felt her start just a bit at his touch.

"You sure are jumpy tonight."

"It's nothing. You just startled me."

He nodded and headed upstairs to bed.

Sasha remained looking out over the hills in the rapidly deepening gloom of the night. His touch on her bruised nipple had nearly caused her to cry out. She had stifled it, but she did jump, and Tony felt her as she tried to pull away. She hoped he hadn't noticed that. The other thing was that even that brief touch and the quick pain had roused the flame that started in her clit and pussy. She laid her head back on the deck chair, closed her eyes, and a slight groan came from her thinly opened mouth.

She rested there for a few more minutes. She got up slowly and went in the back door, locked it and started up the stairs. She slowed as she passed the kitchen and looked up the stairs. Everything was dark and quiet. She turned back, opened the cupboard quietly and got out the laptop. She eased open the door to the stairs leading down to the garage and carefully descended without turning on any lights. She made her way around the SUV and to the workbench at the far end of the garage. She turned on the fluorescent light hanging above the workbench, pulled the stool close and set the laptop on the surface. In seconds she was watching the Pillory website open on the screen.

Her first stop was to go to the chat room and see if SensualSadist was, by chance, online. She didn't find him there. She saw FatherDom but quickly dismissed him. She was about to head back to the video side of the website when a private message flashed onto her screen.

ServeMe -- I have seen you pass through before, but you don't stop to chat.

Newandwilling -- I am usually on my way to meet someone.

ServeMe -- Too bad. With a screen name like that, you would get a lot of offers, I am sure.

Newandwilling -- What kind of offers?

ServeMe - From Dominants wanting a willing slave to serve them.

Newandwilling -- You really think so?

ServeMe -- No doubt.

About then another private message window opened. She looked at it a little bewildered.

Priapus -- If you are willing and want to serve, come to my room and worship the god Priapus.

Before she could type a reply, another private message window opened on the screen.

BlackMaster -- If you are willing to serve without limits a black master with a 14-inch cock, message me, NOW!

She looked at the screen of the laptop with her mouth open. Before she could compose herself, two more windows opened. She looks at them and read them in the order they came in.