To Catch a Sub - 011

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SensualSadist -- We will do this over my lap. You will count the strokes as I deliver them and say Thank You Sir, with each stroke. If you forget or miscount, I will start all over until you complete 15 strokes on your ass with the correct count and a thank you after each one. Is that clear?

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir.

She heard the sound of leather being withdrawn from the loops on his trousers. He took his place on one of the dining chairs and then grabbed her arm and bent her to his lap. He put her down over his lap with her legs on one side and her head on the other.

Sasha was trembling openly now. She felt his hand on her arm and stepped forward as he pulled. She bumped into the side of the chair and then felt his hand bend her forward over his lap. Her toes rested on the carpet on one side and her hand rested on the other side.

Tony ran his hand over her ass and smiled. She had always had a beautiful ass, perfectly shaped and just the right size. He folded the heavy leather belt in half, holding the buckle and the end in his hand. He didn't give her any warning. The sound of the belt hissing through the air was her only preparation and then it cut across both her ass cheeks. Her ass immediately felt like liquid fire had been poured over her.

Tony drove the belt down on her ass hard. Her back arched and her head came up. Her feet on the other side did the same. She tried to reach back with her hands to cover her ass. She was already sobbing when she heard his voice.

SensualSadist - Well, slut. Do you have anything to say?

Sasha knew she was supposed to do something, but in her pain-addled brain, she couldn't connect what was happening to what she was supposed to do next. She stuttered and stammered.

Newandwilling -- I. UG.... Oh... I.......

He delivered another hard stinging stroke with the belt. She wailed again and he spoke to her as she was still shrieking.

SensualSadist - I'm waiting to hear from you.

Sasha's thought suddenly congealed, and she remembered his instruction. She managed to blurt out.

Newandwilling -- One Sir. Thank you, Sir.

Without waiting or pausing, Tony laid on another stroke. She screamed but managed to make the count. He continued unabated until she counted off the 15th stroke with a sobbing gasping thank you sir. He looked down at her ass and her thighs. Deep wide welts crisscrossed her ass and thighs the edges were already starting to darken into bruises and in some places little spots of blood were appearing. He left her on his lap admiring his work for several minutes.

Sasha lay across his lap, blubbering and gasping. Her ass still burned like it was a hot coal, the sting deep in the muscles of her ass. As she sobbed, she tried to gather herself, when she felt his fingers probe into her pussy. She groaned and lifted her ass higher to him.

Tony rubbed over her ass lightly and then thrust two fingers into her cunt. He found what he expected. She was wet, swollen and ready. Despite the pain, the howls and screaming, and the sobs, she was hot and ready, obviously highly aroused. He worked his fingers in and out of her for several minutes until he felt her start to tremble and jerk slightly. He yanked his fingers from her and spoke through the box.

SensualSadist - Not just yet you little pain slut. We have other things to do before we get to that part.

Sasha groaned again. Despite having had so many orgasms earlier while she was handcuffed to the chair, she was again desperately in need. She wanted to throw off the blindfold and wrap her arms around his neck and beg him to fuck her pussy and ass and to let her suck is cock. She also knew that would probably not be the right thing to do and might find her in some other predicament even worse than the spanking.

Tony lifted her back to her feet and told her to stand fast. She did so. He led somewhere different. He put a couch cushion on the floor next to her.

SensualSadist - Kneel down. There is a cushion at your feet. You will kneel on it with your knees spread wide apart, your back straight and your shoulders back. Put your hands on your thighs with your palms up.

Newandwilling -- Yes Sir.

Sasha knelt and felt for the cushion. When she touched it she aligned herself and knelt on the cushion as he had instructed. She found the position to be a bit challenging but once she got settled it wasn't too uncomfortable. She heard him moving around in the room and then he began to push buttons on his phone. She had no idea what he was doing. She did know that other than the stinging in her ass, she was comfortable and content.

Tony, in the meantime, used his cell phone to access the hotel's online room service system. He ordered a huge steak, baked potato, as salad, a big slice of chocolate cake, coffee, a beer and iced tea. The system immediately responded that the food would be delivered within 30 minutes. He was impressed. He closed the phone and sat down in the recliner with Sasha at his side. He reached over and put a hand on her shoulder and leaned back in the recliner to rest for a moment.

Sasha felt his hand rest on her shoulder. She sat still, feeling the warmth of it and basking in the glow of contentment that settled on her. She felt like she had found her element and was ready to do whatever this man asked of her. Then her mind flashed suddenly to a picture of her two children, sitting on the floor with Anthony. A sudden feeling of hopelessness descended on her. She wondered why she couldn't have both of these things, her family, her husband and this feeling of contentment and completion.