Total Woman Gems Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning her body aside, she increased the cyclical pace. The man watched as she cupped his scrotum with one palm and masturbated his erection with the fabric-covered other. Her ponytail swayed to the rhythm; reflective fluid jiggles vibrated her boobs. Despite his condition and situation, he felt his core heating up and the familiar convulsing in his legs and hips and abdomen. His backbone arched and his remaining body jerked in the restraints as he autonomously shot his load.

Whitney slowed her moves and angled his ejaculations up to reach as far away as his fortitude allowed. His sperm jetted forth in pulsating arcs to splatter upon the polished wood floor. He collapsed in his bonds and his erection shriveled.

Whitney recovered the switch and moved behind him. She tapped his ass with her toy and whispered an intimation in his ear.

"Bad Boy! You made a mess! That can't go unpunished."

She wrapped a blindfold around his head, stealing his sight and dashing away his remaining confidence. The scenario was nearing its culmination. He was in tears and nearly crying.

She counted loudly as she tapped his ass three times with light playful smacks.

"One... Two... Three!"

At that signal, the captive's playfully drunk fraternity pals swept into the room. They were clearly taken by the presentation; not only by the trussing of their comrade but by Whitney's erotic portrayal of a dominatrix. Before leaving the boys to razz their bachelor party stooge, she gave them each a farewell cheek buzz, tolerating their inebriated urges for ass grabs, nipple tweaks and boob fondles. It was expected and really no bother. She was soon to experience manhandling on a much more professional scale. Her final sight through the closing door was the inevitable clamor of 'Surprise!' when the foil's blindfold was whipped away.

Whitney marched down the short hallway and entered Bondage Suite B. A pair of resort staff helped bind her into a similar box frame. A blindfold completed the preparations. She waited patiently for her second client.

In the hallway, Ms. Jones guided her second resort VIP guest of the evening to his unique scenario. He had booked the bondage suite, complete with a captive for his scene. His escort left him at the door, voicing her hope that he would enjoy the resort's arrangements for his particular fetish request.

He found his fetish obsession staged as promised: trussed, blindfolded and semi-naked in the box frame. The effect was stupendous. He quickly shed his own clothes, pausing only to roughly rip off Whitney's impertinent panties.

They spent the next few hours getting very much acquainted. Whitney was fondled, flogged and fucked by the anonymous man. She heard and felt the unseen man clamp and pluck her nipples and pussy lips. His hands roughly kneaded her tits; he dog-switched her ass and nipples. Swats on her labia triggered multiple mini-gasms for her.

Her client did not deny his own pleasure, pouring forth his seemingly bottomless reserve of thick spunky essence on her skin and inside her oral and nether orifices. Twice, she shared his bold grand orgasms. They briefly paused the action until her full body spasms ebbed and she recovered her lust for more.

The resort security staff monitored the action remotely and would have intervened if the man escalated beyond acceptable rough sex. No permanent damage would ever be allowed. But they knew Whitney's limits from her prior encounters and cooperated with her request to let the man push the envelope of her growing proclivity for maltreatment. They let her wail, weep and orgasm repeatedly to her heart's content, attentive for but never hearing her safe word: 'Platinum'

After many long hours, the man had drained his balls and exhausted his decadent night urges. He left her hanging in the frame, skin blotched and physically worn out but not permanently marked or damaged. In the early morning hours, the staff released her from her bondage to preen and ready herself for her Snow Patrol days.

--------------

Willie was in a chipper mood as he loaded his family aboard the pair of SUV's for their journey back to more ordinary lives. Whitney and Marilyn, dressed in the stretch-fitted Snow Patrol day suits, watched the departure activities from their perch on the lodge's upstairs balcony. Willie gave a subtle wave to his overnight snow bunny. Marilyn blew him a dramatic two handed, wide armed air kiss, tempting the VIP guest to return soon for the Presidential Suite's unparalleled hospitality and its ultimate cozy amenities.

Willie's oldest son stood beside the car and stared across the hood at the Snow Patrol pair on the balcony. He saw his father's subtle sign to one of the pair that he did not recognize. But he knew the other; she knew him too and tipped her sunshades up to peer at him seductively beneath the frames. He met her stare and in his mind's eye, he pictured her naked, trussed, beaten, and submissive, just as he had seen her a few hours ago in Bondage Suite B enduring the force of his brutal lust. His cock tingled at the memory and he mirrored her smirking smile.

He loaded up in the waiting transport that would carry him back to his mundane world as the heir apparent to his father's mega-empire.

'I'll be back someday' he promised himself... soon...

12