Totally Insatiable

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers

Jasmine threw her arms around her daughter and hugged her. "Is that a yes?" Tiffany giggled.

Jasmine kissed her daughter softly. "Wait until you're eighteen, young lady, and I'll give you the kind of kiss a girl remembers for a lifetime," she smiled. Tiffany squealed again and ran out to rejoin her friends. Jasmine shot her husband a smug smile and went out to join the others. Ben was not oblivious to the fact that some of his daughter's friends had eyes for Jasmine. And why not? She was indeed, the ultimate MILF.

For Ben, it seemed as if no time had passed and his daughter was eighteen. For poor Tiffany, it had seemed like an eternity, but she had kept her promise. She had even avoided having a boyfriend or girlfriend so that she could avoid temptation.

Her wardrobe got upscaled by her loving parents. Her mom treated her to a spa day and bought her a sexy new dress and high heels. "Your father is going to freak when he sees you in that," Jasmine breathed, scarcely able to contain her own desire. "He loves a blonde in a short black dress and heels."

"But you're not blonde," Tiffany grinned.

Jasmine shrugged. "What can I say? Variety." She hugged her daughter and whispered "Confidentially, I usually agree with him."

Jasmine spun her daughter around and made her look in the mirror of the dress shop. Tiffany gasped. "Is that really ME?" She asked. "I look like a supermodel."

"That's what your father and I have always said," Jasmine told her. "We wanted to wait until you were 18, which you now are. We have a few friends that we could call, your daddy's firm represents a number of modeling agencies. Would you like us to ask around?"

Tiffany's beautiful eyes went wide open. "Are you fucking KIDDING me?" Her mother shot her a look, she was always mindful of profanity in public. "Mommy, it would be the dream of a lifetime to be a model. Oh God, this has been the best birthday, like, EVER!"

Jasmine looked at her daughter. Her looks had evolved a bit over the last few years. She was still blonde and beautiful, but now she had attained some of Jasmine's exotic look, making her unique in appearance, truly striking. She was convinced her daughter would go far in the modeling world. The thought of seeing her baby modeling pretty clothes and sexy lingerie thrilled her to bits.

Ben picked his daughter up for dinner at 8 PM sharp, Jasmine was going to meet them at the restaurant. She had opted to give the father and daughter a little alone time. "Wow," Ben said to Tiffany. "Kiddo, that is SOME dress. Words fail me."

Tiffany gave her father the kind of kiss she had waited 3½ years to give him. She let him know that she knew the night would be magical. "Glad you like my outfit daddy, but I am NOT a kid anymore, remember?" She purred.

"Don't I know it," Ben said as he started the engine of his Porsche. He didn't drive it often, but tonight was special. "If I didn't know it, that dress would remind me. Wow!" Tiffany and her dad chatted all the way to the restaurant, but the tone of their conversation had changed from its usual routine to a more mature, substantial style. Ben was now keenly aware that his once-baby was a vivacious and sexual young woman. Tiffany was very much her mother's daughter.

Jasmine had also chosen to meet her husband and daughter for a reason all of her own. She selected the slinkiest lingerie she owned and covered it up with a silver lame gown she knew Tiffany loved on her. It was cut low in back and front, with a high slit on one side. This night was going to be special for her as well. She wanted to give her man and her newest lover something to look at.

When she walked into the restaurant to join them, Tiffany's eyes almost bugged out and Ben had a huge smile on his face. A few of the waiters almost tripped, some actually did bump into each other to catch a glimpse of the two gorgeous ladies in the corner table. They all had the same thought -- what a lucky S.O.B. to be with such hot women. A few of the waitresses had similar thoughts about Ben. He cut quite the dashing figure himself in a new Brooks Brothers suit.

Her parents allowed Tiffany to have one glass of champagne, as it was a special occasion. They dined her often and knew what to order. They shared Chateaubriand for three and enjoyed a wonderful dessert. Tiffany was overwhelmed by it all and she loved the fact her parents treated her as an adult, never making her feel anything less than special. There weren't two people on earth Tiffany loved more and she thought she would probably feel that way forever.

When the evening ended, Tiffany felt as if hummingbirds were flying around in her tummy. That vanished when her daddy kissed her, slowly and sensually, framing her face with his hands. Her mother's hands spun her around and she too, gave her daughter a lingering kiss.

"That wasn't even the one I promised you years ago," Jasmine smiled. "Let's go home darlings. Tiffany, I'll ride with your father." She threw her daughter her car keys. "You can drive my car."

Tiffany gasped. "Your Corvette? Really?!" She squealed and ran for the car. Jasmine didn't tell her daughter that she was considering buying a new Vette and if she did, it would be Tiffany's car. She didn't want the girl's mind totally blown by the next day.

She and Ben talked on the drive home. No detail had been overlooked. Tiffany's siblings were at their grandparents'. Tiffany's bedroom had been prepared, lotions were ready and they would bathe together. They would pamper their daughter and treat her as never before. She was to be an angel tonight, even if she would likely be an angel with horns by morning.

Tiffany walked into the candle-lit bedroom and just gazed at it all. There was a bouquet of roses on the nightstand with a birthday card in between. There were expensive new sheets on her bed and some nice, sexy music was playing. Her parents had thought of everything. She spun around as she heard them coming and threw herself into both of their arms. "This is FANTASTIC!" She said, trying hard not to cry. "You thought of everything."

"We hope so," Ben said gently as he kissed his beloved child. He handed her a robe. "You're going to need this, it's a bit chilly. Follow us."

Once again, Tiffany was surprised. Her parents had drawn them all a bath in their huge, sunken tub. It was really going to happen. She watched in amazement and delight as her parents began to undress in front of her. Her very tall daddy was a mass of solid muscle and when she saw his naked cock, she had a momentary rush of panic. She had never had sex before, could she take that? She set her jaw and knew that she could. She had not waited all of these years not to be ready. She looked over at her mom and words failed her. In the sexiest, naughtiest black lingerie Tiffany had ever seen, her mom's beauty took her breath away. "Oh God mommy, I love your lingerie," Tiffany breathed. "It's so sexy."

"Look in your drawers tomorrow, you might find a few surprises," Jasmine smiled. "Every woman should have an assortment of lingerie. Young lady, why are you the only one of us not undressing?"

Tiffany laughed and made short work of her clothes. She did a little pirouette so that she could give her parents a nice view of her incredible body. She worked hard to look good and it was going to pay off. She was going to have sex with the people she loved most. They took her hand and escorted her to the tub, placing her between them. It felt so good that Tiffany let herself relax. She felt even better when both of her parents kissed her, daddy first. Then their knowing hands began to touch her. It was really happening! Tiffany enjoyed the heightened sensations, masturbation had never felt this good! Her pussy began to tingle and she reached out to squeeze her daddy's cock. It felt hot and alive and she was going to suck on it later. What a thrill. Her fingers also grazed her mommy's shaved pussy and she shivered at the thoughts of what she would do to mommy.

Ben and Jasmine lathered up their daughter and teased her. Ben then insisted on his daughter sitting up on the edge of the tub. Tiffany didn't question him and was thrilled when he spread her long legs apart. She was glad she had inherited daddy's height, she loved her legs.Oh God, daddy was eating her out! Not only that, but as her father began to prove his remarkable oral skills to the blonde teen, she watched and thrilled to the sight of her mother sucking daddy's cock. This had to be the sexiest thing in the whole, wide world!

Tiffany's head was spinning because everything felt so good. Just as suddenly as it had started, it stopped. Her parents got out of the tub and put their robes on as they let the water drain. "Let's go back to your room, honey," Ben told his daughter. "It's time." Tiffany resisted the urge to run all the way there.

She walked silently to her room, keenly aware of her parents' eyes on her. She knew she had a sexy walk, boys -- and some girls -- followed her around like dogs in heat, especially if she wore a short skirt or tight pants. She had a great ass, a bubble butt. She once again took in the incredible sight of her room as she sat down on her bed.

"Stretch out," Jasmine suggested. "Daddy didn't get enough of you, I know that. I'm going to suck his cock some more, if you can, pay attention. You're going to go next and if daddy's really good ..." Jasmine giggled "... we'll give him a double blow job later."

Tiffany thrilled to her mom's words and did as told. Her daddy ate her newly-shaved cunt with relish. Mommy was right, it did heighten the sensations. She would keep it this way. She loved watching her mother suck her dad and she almost had a style as she sucked. Tiffany kept mental notes as her father thrilled her. She had a shock run through her body and realized that daddy had just made her cum.

"My turn," she grinned as she replaced her mom on Ben's cock. She had paid attention and Ben gave his wife a "thumb's up" as Jasmine straddled his face. Tiffany loved seeing all of this and she wanted to try anything and everything. She sucked eagerly, but not too fast, on her father's shaft. When Ben started cumming, he tried to pull away, but Tiffany wasn't having it. For her first time, she wanted all of him and swallowed as much cum as she could manage. She managed to save some to share with Jasmine. Her mom looked at her with an evil smile.

Ben shook his head in utter disbelief. No doubt about it any longer, Tiffany had her mother's sexual appetites. The two of them made out a bit and then, they got him hard again. Jasmine cautioned her daughter that it might hurt a bit, but not as much as she had heard. "It will probably burn or sting for a second or so, and then, well, you'll see," Jasmine chuckled as her husband put on a condom.

Well lubed from all of the excitement, Tiffany got on top of her daddy and slid down. It barely hurt at all and then, she was being fucked by daddy -- or vice-versa, what did it matter? His huge, hard cock had gone all the way in and it felt so, SO good. She bounced her gorgeous ass up and down and panted and whimpered. She could do this forever! It became an even bigger thrill when mommy started kissing and playing with her tits. Tiffany believed that she had the best parents in the whole wide world. Jasmine helped her daughter out from time to time, showing her how to move and obtain deeper penetration. The young blonde felt so many rushes of pleasure and she looked at her bedside clock. She had been fucking her daddy for half an hour and he had not yet cum! She looked back over at her mom, who seemed to sense her thoughts. "Why do you think I married him?" Jasmine laughed. "Your daddy was the first man who took care of my needs and kept going. He's a terrific fuck!"

"He sure is!" Tiffany groaned as she wiggled and jiggled. Ben looked over at his wife, loving their daughter's tits. He was a good lover, but he wasn't superhuman. Just about then, Tiffany shrieked, her head snapped back and she climaxed. Ben took that as his permission to cum. Tiffany regained her senses to see her mom removing the condom and licking more of her husband's cum. Their daughter had liked the taste and joined her, giving Ben his double BJ. He was up again in minutes and Jasmine shrugged. She wiggled on top of his cock and instructed Tiffany to move so that they could play. Ben fucked his wife for a while until he made her cum.

The next step of the evening was mother-daughter loving. Ben had not worried about cumming in his wife's cunt, so Jasmine suggested they do a `69' so that their daughter could have her first taste of pussy mixed with cum. A few of Tiffany's friends had told her about this position, so she had a basic knowledge of it. She and mommy made gentle, unhurried love while daddy took a break. When they were finished, they looked up to see that Ben had made coffee and brought up birthday cake. Tiffany blew out the candles and made her birthday wish. She wanted a lot more of this.

She got her wish. Tiffany proved to be as insatiable as her mom and they wore Ben out, but not each other. They were still at it when he dozed off, around 7 AM. Next to Alison, Tiffany became her mother's favorite lover. Tiffany still hadn't found a man who measured up to her daddy, although she wasn't a nun. She had several girlfriends too. The discreet ones she was more than willing to share with mommy and daddy. There was a cute little redhead that she had been working on.

As Ali began getting him hard, Ben remembered his son's birthday. He had a major court case, so he donated all of the money to the occasion and let his mother and sister handle the rest. He had been offered a similar deal to Tiffany's, with his model sister thrown in to the package. Tiffany though her Adonis-like brother was a stud and she wanted to be his second. Jasmine believed rightly that her son could probably be a model, like his older sister. He was tall, dark and handsome and was built solidly. Donald's initiation into family sex had gone as well as his older sister's.

This past day had been Ali's turn. He thought the shyer Ali would demure from the offer, but no -- she was ready to become part of their party scene. Ben looked over to the corner of their family room to see Donald fucking his sister's pussy while Jasmine fucked her ass with a strap-on. He led a crazy life.

Ali was tugging his pants off and eyes were almost crazed with desire. "It's time daddy, time for cock. I need you inside of me, want you to fuck me. Then I can finally be one of you, one of this gorgeous, fucking horny family." She rushed over to the couch and left a trail of skimpy lingerie behind her. Just like the rest of his crazy family, there was only one word that described Ali.

Insatiable.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers
12