Training a Tramp

Story Info
Lauren's journey to kink continues at Rachel's hands.
3.5k words
4.23
71.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Hi readers. This is another in the recent series featuring the Chinese sisters, Lauren and Rachel. The first two appearances are "With 2 You Get ... " and "Winning Answer" if you haven't read them yet. Raymond's not around for the hi-jinx this time out -- and this one is a mite different from the previous chapters, but I hope you won't mind. Vote and comment, thanks muchly!

*

If one were to take a close look and examine Lauren Yan, she seemed to the picture of innocence. Sweet faced, with a husky baby-doll voice. Inviting almond eyes that always seemed to twinkle with delight. A cute little nose, long dark hair. Full, soft lips. Cute, adorable -- a sweet little pixie.

It was almost all bullshit. Lauren'd had an itchy pussy for the last few years, but had kept her promise to her parents to wait until she was older or married to have sex. When the time came and Lauren had found a man she wanted -- a man she was planning on sharing with her sister -- Rachel took her sister out shopping. Lauren had the body for wearing sexy clothing, slender and leggy. She began to tease her love-interest unmercifully, hoping he'd pick up the hint. Her parents noticed and had more than a few quarrels with the girls over their newfound attitudes. The Yans were far from progressive in their attitudes. This bothered Rachel to no small degree, as most of her friends were naughty little sluts who loved sharing their sexual favors.

"You take after your dear little Sis, you're a natural-bornslut in heat!" Rachel teased her older sister. "I love fucking. I love to be fucked and I make myself available, but I want the best-looking partners, see baby? So I dress ultra-sexy, I'm very choosy about who I screw, only picking rich, sexy people!" Rachel made no bones about the fact she enjoyed the finer things in life and intended to get them -- any way she had to. The Yans were well-to-do, Rachel intended to be weller-to-do.

"Teddy?" Rachel nodded at her sister's query, Teddy had been one of her first lovers after her trysts with Sam and Julie. A mature man of nearly 50 who was a dynamo in the sack, that was how Rachel had described Teddy to her curious & horny sibling. Teddy spoiled the pretty Asian girl rotten, but she'd stashed her "goodies" at the apartment of a friend, not wanting them to get wise to her goings-on.

Rachel nodded. "I'd had my share of partners -- not all exclusively men -- before Teddy and I hooked up. I fucked his brains out, he couldn't take any more, so he decided he'd better spoil me, so as not to let me get away!" Rachel sighed, Teddy had recently gotten a promotion at work and had moved to California, leaving the petite Asian honey devastated. She had other lovers and was sexually satisfied -- for the moment -- but people like Teddy were rare.

Lauren was blushing at her sister's words, but she remained intrigued. Was her sister planning on giving her lessons on how to fuck? How to get a man? Oh well, Lauren supposed, she sure could have worse teachers then her adventurous baby Sis.

Rachel picked out new underwear, dresses, short-shorts, shoes, stockings with garterbelts, all sexy clothing for her sister to wear in her new arsenal of sexual weaponry. Being leggy, Lauren could do "slinky" and she thought -- rightly so -- that Lauren's intended prey would respond well to that. She came out of the store dressed to kill, Rachel noticed several pairs of eyes watching her newly-sexpot sister stroll by, stiletto heels clicking on the tile, slit skirt cut high on one leg, revealing a generous expanse of stocking-clad leg and snug on her sexy, gorgeous butt.

Lauren and her sister talked every day now, openly, about sex and all the kinky things that went on. Another of Rachel's lovers was one of her teachers -- and his wife. They were very gentle with the tiny Chinese girl, initiating her into the world of even kinkier sex, kind and loving, yet also wild and nasty, given to the foulest of language. It turned her on immensely when they'd yell out things like "Eat my wife's cunt, you pussy-gobbling Asian whore!" and "Suck on my husband's dick before he shoves it up your sleazy cunt, you bitch!". Professor McAllister was hung like a horse, his wife Roxy was a veritable sex Goddess who relished eating Rachel's sweet pussy. Rachel lost count of her orgasms, but she knew from how much she got off on eating pussy and being eaten, she was bi, like many of her friends.

So that she could have a confidant her own age, Rachel seduced her best friend Colleen -- kind of. Colleen had already had a few girlie-girl experiences and was more than happy to share Rachel's bed. All the while, Lauren knew what was going on with her sister, but wisely kept most of it from their conservative parents. After the sisters began their affair with Raymond, Rachel kept on worrying they'd get caught, while her sexual appetites increased exponentially. She moved out and got an apartment with her friend / lover, Qiana, who was always happy to munch muff if a willing man couldn't be found -- or even if he could.

One night, while Lauren was off screwing Raymond, Rachel got a case of the hornies. Colleen volunteered her older brother. Although he had a geeky name -- Marvin -- the 23-year old college student was an incredible fucker. He got hard after a few minutes of Rachel's blowjob -- and stayed that way for three hours. He fucked Rachel in various and sundry positions, finishing her doggie-style. Rachel could barely walk, but she was still hot and horny when she got home. She called Colleen, raving about Marvin's sexual prowess. Colleen giggled. "I know. Why do you think I suggested him?"

Shocked, Rachel said "You mean YOU'VE ..."

"Fucked him? Screwed my big bro? Sure, Kenny's cool with it. Hey, you wanna fuck Kenny and Marvin together? I figure I owe him one!"

"But that's ... I mean, fuck Col, that's .... " the dumbfounded teen said.

"Incest? Yeah, and early on, we both fought the urge. Brother and sister, shouldn't fuck, yaddayaddayadda .... but we aren't hurting anyone, right? We're not socially inept, having 3-headed babies or nothing. We just like to do each other once in a while. So whaddaya say? Should I give the guys a call?"

Rachel thought for only a moment -- two hot studs fucking her? This was a great opportunity to hone her sexual skills, she took Colleen up on her offer. As roommate was out of town, she invited them over to their apartment. Lauren was coming over the next night, she couldn't wait to tell her big sister about her latest sexual romp. The guys brought some beers -- and surprisingly, Colleen was along for the ride.

"I'm here in case you get tired -- I just love these big dicks!" Colleen giggled, then nibbled her friend's ear. "Or if they punk out and baby wants some more loving."

Rachel gasped when Lauren entered the room. She supposed her sister must have come over earlier than planned, not expecting any trouble over it.

"Don't worry about me guys, I'm going to grab a Coke and go read a book" Lauren said with a conspiratorial wink at her sister. She grabbed her Coca-Cola and went back into Qiana's room, where she was supposed to spend the weekend. The foursome drank the beers, then Colleen made a point of standing behind Rachel and undressing her pixie-like friend, button by button, sliding the skirt she wore off, undoing the little bows that held her French-cut panties up.

"She's gorgeous, isn't she boys? Get over here and fuck this little cunt!"

Rachel made a small spectacle of herself, getting into it. She slid two fingers into her horny pussy and said "I am a cunt, but I'm a cute, adorable little cunt. Now who wants to service me?"

The two young men needed no further encouragement, they practically ran to the petite teen. Kenny sucked her breasts and dark cocoa nipples while Marvin feasted on the girl's tight, sweet cunt. She rode his face for about 30 minutes, Colleen was over in the corner frigging her own shaved cunt and watching the debauchery. From the corner of her eyes, Rachel saw Lauren watching the festivities and smiling sweetly whilst she pleasured herself. Lauren was coming out of her shell -- that was good, but Rachel began an inner struggle. Did she dare push Lauren over the edge or did she want Lauren to discover on her own, the inner workings of her own sexuality? Push -- or stand aside? Rachel opted for A ) one from column A and B ) one from column B. She looked over at her older sister and winked.

The two men fucked Rachel in tandem -- Kenny going first, taking her doggie-style. Next, his best friend screwed her while she bounced up and down on his big, thick cock, while Colleen played with her tits for a few minutes. Rachel felt Lauren's shocked eyes on her, this was the first indication her older sister had of her bi-sexuality -- she'd yet to tell her sister that Qiana, amongst others, shared her bed.

Rachel took all the cockmeat she could handle, her body stretched and moved to accommodate the big dick, she was cumming all over the place. She was exhausted, but she was still horny and didn't want to stop fucking any time soon. She wanted to set a good example for Lauren and show her older sister that "slut" was a badge she wore proudly.

She didn't have to. Colleen was as good as her word, she let Kenny fuck her tight and eager pussy while her older brother fucked her -- in the ass! It shocked Rachel and Lauren to see the girl being so lewd, so perverse. Screwing her own brother - Lauren was aghast, but she was also strangely fascinated at the incestuous coupling. Rachel supposed if anyone could read her thoughts, they'd be shocked at how turned-on she was getting by the lewdly fucking brother / sister / best friend sandwich. She caressed herself and enjoyed the show.

The two teens were worn out by the older boys -- yet the evening was still young. Shockingly, Lauren came to the rescue. In a daze, Rachel looked at her older sister and saw how she was dressed. She touched her pussy -- the sight of her sister so-attired had gotten her wet as hell!

Lauren had come from the bedroom and she was dressed to party. The 21-year old woman was dressed in a form-fitting black teddy, stockings and garterbelt, stiletto heels. Marvin let out a wolf-whistle. Lauren looked down at her feet for a brief second, but they confidently looked up at the young stud.

"I take it the view pleases you, sir?" she said as she walked towards Marvin and kissed him on the lips. She reached out for his thick cock and guided it to her mouth, while 19-year old Kenny slid between her long, stocking-clad legs, pulled her thong aside and began feasting on her pussy. "Geez Colleen, Rachel's sister has a great-tasting pussy! You gotta try it! Christ Lauren, you got an eating pussy!" Kenny cried out and went back to tonguing her, waiting for his chance to fuck her hot body, after his best friend had his way with her.

"Maybe later, baby!" Colleen said as she cuddled up on the couch with Rachel and watched the two young men with the older, drop-dead sexy young woman. Marvin and Kenny were in for the fuck of their lives, Lauren knew with pride. Her baby sister kept telling her that they were sluts and it was nothing to be ashamed of. Being a slut meant that they could demand -- no, should demand -- the best fucking a partner could give.

" FUCK ME!" Lauren cried out, startling Rachel. " Fuck my slutty Asian cunt, drill me with your cock!" she screeched, being fucked by only her second lover so far. Rachel clapped loudly, cheering her sister on. Soon, she knew, it would be time to nudge her sister into further debauchery -- and she hoped that Lauren would forgive her for it.

Lauren was excited more than she'd ever known, unleashing a hitherto-unknown side of herself, the side Rachel kept bugging her to free. She adored Raymond, but the cock that was dicking her now was so savage and primal, so different. The horny, woman hoped some day that she'd live up to her all of her sexual potential, to be as wild and sex-crazed as her beautiful sister. She felt Marvin tense up, felt the heat of his scalding cum flood her body, her ass and outside her pussy. She felt so whorish, but she felt no shame in her actions.

Lauren caught her sister's eye and gestured for her. Rachel moved towards her sister They shared a passionate kiss that grew more ardent by the minute. Heart pounding, nervous, terrified - Rachel moved away from her sister and smiled.

"You're a slut, just like me. It's obvious, baby ... and I think you're ready to take it to the next level, don't you?"

Lauren wasn't sure -- she thought she knew what her sister meant, what was going to happen -- but she was afraid to put her new emotions into words. It was up to Rachel to make the next move, so she shushed the men away to Colleen's waiting form and began to taste her sister's pussy, combined with the cum from Marvin.

"You taste fucking great, bitch!" Rachel hissed and went muff-diving again. She licked, she lapped, she feasted on her slender sister's heated pussy and was rewarded with flood after flood of sweet pussy juice.

"Shit -- oh fucking Christ, eat me -- eat my cunt!" Lauren howled, a slough of profanity followed. The last of her inhibitions was fading fast, she didn't care that it was a woman that was eating her so skillfully, that it was her own sister tonguing her with such precision, all that mattered now were her own wanton desires.

For a brief second, the beautiful young woman felt a trace of guilt over fucking others instead of Raymond -- then it vanished in a puff of smoke as her sister's tongue snaked deep within her recesses and fingers spread the folds of her cunt. Both she and Rachel were his lovers -- he was getting lots of sex and attention and they had no formal commitment. Besides that, each time she discovered a new side of herself, Ray was totally supportive.

Lauren was twitching and thrashing about as her sister tongued her greedily. "You are so fucking hot right now!" Rachel hissed as she tried desperately to maintain her composure. She began to lewdly fingerfuck her sister and was shocked and thrilled to see Colleen moving atop the girl and lower her blonde-thatched bush over Lauren's head. Lauren reacted for only a blip, she pulled the wet pussy to her face and devoured it greedily. Colleen shrieked at her friend, who leaned over and shared her pussy-soaked lips with her friend.

"Is she good?" Rachel asked Colleen, who was already shaking with delight.

Colleen's eyes were almost rolling back in her head. "Shit, there are no words!" she moaned as Lauren's tongue slithered and licked her welcoming cunt. Rachel watched her sister tasting her first pussy, she knew hers would be the second -- and that thrilled her beyond compare!

Lauren was wild with a new type of lust, she knew that her sister was right. Lauren was a slut, a tramp, a horny hot whore and she was thrilling to every second of her new persona. She felt Colleen's orgasm overtake her and she fell away from the girl -- now it was Kenny who presented his cock to her for sucking and licking.

Rachel's head between her legs -- Kenny's thick cudgel in her mouth -- Colleen sucking at her soft tits -- Marvin watching and jerking his cock slowly -- depravity had reached its pinnacle and Lauren was doing her best to keep up.

With no warning, everyone shifted positions. Kenny's cock was at the precipice of her pussy and slid in easily, the girth filling her to the brim. She wrapped her legs around the young man and pulled him in as he fucked her hard.

"That's it baby, fuck that pussy, oh God, oh fuck, it's so gooodddd!" Lauren howled as Kenny slammed into her. She looked over to see Colleen on one side of her golden body and her sister on the other, both fondling breasts, both playing with nipples.

Lauren thought she'd reached the depths of her own kinky nature, but she was mistaken. In the recesses of her mind, she supposed she knew it had been leading to this -- Rachel moved her pussy on top of Lauren's mouth and lowered her body atop her older sister's, moving into the sixty-nine position while Kenny continued to pound his prick deep inside of her.

"Lord, this feels so fucking great, don't stop, don't ever fucking stop! " Lauren howled as she buried her face deep within her sister's snatch. She was eating pussy, the pussy of her sister, her naughty, kinky wonderful sister. She didn't know if she'd ever be able to thank Rache for introducing her to this wonderful sensation, but she was damned sure going to try! Even more than she'd done with Colleen, Lauren delved deeper into the pink, sweet cunt and was rewarded with sweet, yummy pussy juice. Kenny felt wonderful as he fucked her, but the perversion of having sex with her sister was even hotter.

Kenny came next, the girls raced to share his cum, covering their faces with cum, they traded cummy kisses, letting Colleen join in. For the moment, Marvin and Kenny were out of action.

That didn't stop the girls for a second. This unexpected orgy was going to go on, even without the men, Rachel determined. She ran for her purse and got a strap-on dildo, tossing it to Colleen first. The pretty blonde strapped it on and rejoined the sisters on the floor, they were kissing and making out like they were Prom Dates.

"Which of you bitches gets it first?" Colleen grinned.

"Rache -- I want to see my baby sister get fucked with that thing, like the slut she is!" Lauren grinned as her sister stuck out her tongue.

That was fine with Rachel -- she let her pretty friend screw her, this time slow and methodically. The girls were in no rush, Colleen took her time -- she fucked Rachel hard, but slowly. From time to time, Lauren would kiss her sister or run her fingers through Rachel's dark hair, or caress a breast. It was unusual, but her sense of shame was overcome by the lust she was feeling.

Rachel enjoyed the slow, sweet sensation of being penetrated by the fake cock and Lauren's gentle hands. The Yan girls were now both aware of their inner slut -- tradition had gone out the window, to be replaced with a new kind of love and passion. Rachel came violently, not sure if her climax was caused more by Colleen's fucking or Lauren's caresses.

"You want it next girly?" Colleen mock-snarled at Lauren, who nodded wildly. Rachel gave her sister another idea, she lowered her more-slender body atop the rubber toy and rode it, while Colleen drove the dick deep into Lauren's cunt, Rachel feasted on the blonde's beautiful body.

Lauren loved "girl-on-top" fucking and she bounced and squealed while Colleen played with her tits. The pretty girl knew there was no going back, if Raymond couldn't accept the new her, they would have to deal with it. She was happy with her new self and loved everything she'd done tonight, despite society's conventions. Happy with love, lust and joy, she let herself orgasm.

"Man, you girls are hot!" Marvin smiled as his sister cuddled in beside him and fondled his still-limp cock. Kenny was situated between the two happy sisters, who knew they now shared another secret which they figured they'd likely keep from their parents.

"You're so calm about all of this kinky sex, Lauren!" Colleen said as she kissed her friend's neck, feeling her own passions rise again. "None of this stuff is freaking you out ... our perverted behavior, not even the incest?"

Lauren smiled a sweet smile that belied her inner nature and positioned herself between the blonde's legs, ready to sample some more pussy. She looked up at the adorable blonde, grinning. "Nope. My sister's a tramp -- just like me -- and once a tramp, always a tramp!"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers