Training Tanya Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Tanya got into position for a Doggie-style fuck, a first for her and Dennis, although Raquel had shown her what it was like with a strap-on she wielded rather nicely. Neither girl was much into toys, but it had made a nice change of pace. Tanya relaxed, Dennis was a bit larger than the toy had been, but she could handle it ... now.

"Do me, baby. Bow-Wow lover, fuck me like a bitch while I eat some more pussy," Tanya said in a sultry tone. Dennis wasn't even in her cunt before she was between Raquel's legs again, lapping her furiously.

Dennis grabbed his girlfriend by the hips and moved into her snug pussy. He began to fuck her the way he had in the past, with a sweet, sensual love, but he'd underestimated the new Tanya again.

"FUCK ME Dennis, don't fool around, I can handle it," Tanya hissed from between licks of pussy. "Your daughter wants to see us fucking, so give it to me the way you would any other hot slut!"

That was all Dennis needed to hear. The bed squeaked and protested as he fucked his blonde girlfriend, it was drowned out by the shrieks and howls of the two young women. Dennis wasn't sure anymore exactly who was in charge, but it sure as hell wasn't him. No matter -- he'd gladly relinquish control for sex like this any day of the week. He played with Tanya's soft, perky tits as he fucked her, saw the sheen of sweat on her body and Raquel's, enjoyed their pants and moans and realized he was no longer exhausted. He'd been beat on arriving home, but felt rejuvenated now.

Dennis knew he could likely go on a while longer, but he saw the pleading look in his daughter's eyes, he imagined it was there in Tanya's eyes as well. He pulled out of her tight, shaved pussy and shot his load all over Tanya's sexy, round little butt. Instantly, Raquel was there to clean it up, sharing the last remaining dollops with Tanya. It was very lewd and very sexy.

"Well, that was a night I won't soon forget," Dennis grinned. He never would, he knew that the smart thing right now would be to ask Tanya to move in. He wasn't about to let someone like her get away, besides that, he had loved seeing her with Raquel.

What to do about Raquel in the first place? There should have been guilt feelings about his having sex with his daughter, but Dennis didn't have any, and looking at the girls still frolicking, he didn't think they did either. He would discuss this over with them tomorrow, but right now, all he wanted to do was start over again.

Raquel watched as her Daddy took Tanya in his arms and kissed her softly. He lay on his back and let the slender blonde straddle his face, he began eating her pussy and really going at her. Raquel grinned -- her Daddy was one of the few men that knew how to eat pussy and he obviously liked to do it. Still, for the best cunnilingus you couldn't beat a girl, and Tanya was fast on her way to becoming one of the best pussy-eaters there was. She caught Tanya's eye, they winked at each other, naughty, happy and totally satisfied. With Raquel's continued tutoring, Raquel knew Tanya would get there soon.

Tanya had her own wheels spinning. She thought of Peach and Veronica and wondered if they might be up for a little party with her and Raquel later in the week? If she intended to keep going down this path, she knew she'd have to get lots of practice and variety was the spice of life.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12