Tricking My Sister Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck, Roman, did you plan on using this so you could fuck my ass?" my sister yelled at me as she twisted over my cock, her eyes wide open and her face painted in rage. I had never seen her like this as I stuttered trying to come up with some way out of this.

And then she stood up, laughing like crazy at me! WTF! "My god, the look on your face!" she said through her laughter, "I really had you worried there, didn't I?" she went on, still laughing quite hysterically.

It took me a while to recover from that shock. I mean, my sister wasn't ready to kill after finding out I had planned to trick her into letting me fuck her in the ass! Slowly I realized I needed to say something, so, "You aren't mad at me?"

"Well, you crazy little shit, if I hadn't been wise to your game from the start, I would have been pissed! But instead, I ended up waiting and waiting and waiting some more for you to pull out one more DVD! I guess I shouldn't have blown your ruse so early. Let's face it, we both love to fuck too much." She stopped to catch her breath and laugh some more as her eyes dropped to my tented shorts.

"Sooooooo," I managed to get out.

"So, you appear to have a problem in your shorts. I like taking care of your problems, in case you didn't know." Hailey pulled her blouse over her head and tossed it on the floor, reached behind her then her bra dropped to the floor. "What are you waiting for, we can't fuck if you don't get naked with me."

"Damn, sis," I gasped then hopped up and tore my clothes off from me in record time! My boxers hadn't yet made the full drop to the floor when she dropped to her knees and inhaled my shaft to my balls. "Oh, fuck yes!" I groaned in pleasure.

It didn't take long for me to realize that she was going to make short work of this load of cum! When Hailey wants to, there is nothing any man can do to stop from coming! And she really wanted me to cum NOW! Even though I had jerked one out in the shower this morning, I am sad to admit, I lasted just over three minutes. But my god, those three minutes felt so fucking good!

It took me a couple of moments to realize that, not only had she not stopped, she had not backed off at all in her efforts! I tried to stop her. I tried to talk coherently. I came again in less than five minutes! My knees buckled and I nearly fell on my ass.

As I regained my composure, I realized Hailey was now on my bed with her legs spread wide. "Get up here my stud brother, put that baby to work and fuck my pussy!" My face started taking position at her crotch to return the pleasure, but she pulled my shoulders as she begged, "I'm so wet right now, I don't need foreplay! I need cock! I need you, in ... my ... pussy! NOW!"

She got what she wanted! Took maybe half-a-second. God, she felt good as we soon had a great rhythm going. My twice-drained shaft was enjoying the shit out being back inside of her moist and super-hot pussy. It had been way too much time between chances.

I lifted up on my outstretched arms and looked down into her eyes, seeing love and lust glowing back at me. Hailey wrapped her feet around my upper thighs and began using them to help power my cock into her much harder than I had been, and I was giving her everything I had! No more than 6-minutes after entering her she gasped as her first climax started and then went on for several intense moments.

I stopped once I knew her climax was over but she said, "Don't stop. Keep fucking me. Oooh yeah, like that!" After a few more moments for her to fully recover, she grinned up at me and said, "So, is my nasty brother going to fuck my ass now?"

"Um," I mumbled as I was not prepared for this. I would have gotten some lube to help things along if I had actually mailed the DVD, but that didn't happen.

"Not much of a Boy Scout, are you," she said as she gave me a shove, breaking our connection. Then she twisted as her arm reached down to the floor at the head of the bed, by the corner support leg, and after a few stretching twists she said, "Got it!" then she quickly moved into the doggie position as she handed me a tube of 'sexual lubricant'. "Here, put some of that in my butt hole then coat your cock with lots more and put your cock in me!"

As shocked and surprised as I was, I didn't need to be told twice so in seconds everything that needed lube had it, and I moved into position. "I've never done this before," I said, "so if it hurts too much, just say so."

"Okay lover, just put it in!"

I lined up with her back door and gave a shove, damned cock slipped down towards her pussy. My hold on my cock was better the second time and needing more pressure than I expected to need, the bulbous head popped through her anal ring and stopped with no more than 3 inches of cock inside of her ass.

"Fuck, that feels big!" my sister gasped as I paused to let her tell me when to go deeper. She took several deep breaths then looked back at me and, not looking all that certain, she said, "Okay I'm ready, just go slow. And thanks for stopping, I sure do love you!" I gave her a smile then pushed into her as we both groaned as at least three-fourths of my cock slowly sank into her.

"FUCK!" she groaned quite loudly, making me stop instantly. "Thanks, just stay like you are. Let me move when I think I'm ready to." About 2 minutes later she started giving me short back and forth movements of maybe an inch each way. After about twelve of those movements she started slowly increasing their length until she shoved back and my balls slapped her clit while no space remained between us.

"Are you alright sis?" I asked with concern.

"I am now. God, I feel so damned full! You can start now, just go slowly for a bit and then you can set any pace you want to."

My hips pulled back about two inches and then slowly shoved back into her. Damn this felt so, so incredibly good! It took me about three minutes of careful fucking before I had pulled back so far that I saw her star bulge as my flared ridge started to escape. That was far enough. Then I began giving her full-length thrusts, each one going balls deep before pulling back just that far. Each of us was moaning and groaning so hard I sometimes didn't know whose groan I could hear.

It startled me when I heard my body slap against her butt cheeks. 'Was this too hard for her' I wondered. Before I could verbalize my concerns, Hailey groaned, "Oh my, this feels so damned good. Don't stop fucking me."

As she said that, her arms braced against my bedding and she shoved back at me hard. Okay, she must like it that way, I figured. And then my actions increased in power and speed while her hands moved to my headboard and she used that perch to power back at me even harder. I looked towards my computer and gave it a wink for the camera, then tightened my hold on her hips as I stepped up my thrusts in concert with hers.

About five minutes like that and Hailey gasped, "Oh my god, I love what you are doing to me! Don't stop! I'm getting really close! I want my lover-brother to make me cum while he cums in my ass!" The last few words were almost a scream as her sphincter clamped around me as her orgasm started!

"Oh sis, I'm fucking cumming in your ass! Oh, you feel so damned good!" As I gasped that, my balls blasted the first of at least six steaming hot ropes of cum into her bowels, making her shudder as she shook and quaked while her orgasm powered through her.

Our non-stop moaning and groaning came to an end as I lay there draped over my sister's sweat coated back, each of us breathing hard. Now I could hear again the voices from the edited video still looping over and over again. My arms hugged her tightly around the waist as I rolled both of us to my right, still attached with my cock in her ass as I spooned against her. This meant my computer was behind us as Hailey twisted her neck and kissed me passionately, her tongue reaching everywhere in my mouth.

And then we lay there still breathing hard but not as hard as moments ago. We were silent for several moments before Hailey softly said, "My god, that was much better than I expected! I really didn't expect to cum from it. Especially not that hard!"

"It was pretty spectacular, wasn't it?" I agreed while kissing her neck.

"It was much better than that," she said while again turning her head to kiss me. "Thank you for not just fucking my ass but for loving me so good. If it hadn't been with you, it wouldn't have been anywhere close to how good this was. My god but I love you so much!"

"You still feel pretty good around me," I said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, well I am really feeling loved beyond anything I ever have; however, my rear is getting a bit tender. Would you be a good brother and pull out?"

"Sure," I said as I pulled out and looked at my shaft with a light coating of anal lube on it. "Hmmm," I mumbled.

"What?"

"I just expected a bad odor and some nasty stuff on my cock."

"What do you think took me so long?" Hailey asked me with a laugh. "I had to clean out so you had lots of room back there. I got all squeaky clean special for my brother!"

I started to laugh at her and that made my eyes look high into my open closet. "Oh fuck, no!" I said as she wanted to know what was wrong. "Do you see that flashing red light up on the top shelf?"

"What is ... oh fuck!"

"Exactly. I think we might have been set up. Did you actually see their tickets?" I said as I climbed off the bed and looked at the camera. My dad had obviously installed it so it couldn't be removed without special tools, nor could the recorded media be removed.

"I think we should both take a shower and prepare for the worst," I told her as Hailey cried into my chest.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," she said over and over as her little fist pounded softly against my chest.

"We'll figure something out, sis," I told her. "Just remember, I will love you always!"

"Love you too," she said, then, "damn it, I was feeling so good, and now ..." and she left that thought hanging in the air like a hurricane on the horizon.

We both showered in separate bathrooms, and got dressed before exiting the bathroom. As I had expected, both of our parents were waiting for us in the kitchen, where ALL discussions that were important took place. They were stone faced when I walked in. Dad motioned to a chair and I sat, not knowing what to say.

The silence was deafening as we waited for Hailey to come out. Nervous beyond belief, I got up and grabbed two Diet Cokes from the fridge, then sat back down, opened them both and took a drink from one of them. Moments later Hailey came in, somehow looking much younger than her 18 years (19 in 3 weeks). She looked at them both, then sat next to me, so close we were almost touching, as I moved the second Coke to her. She smiled at me and took a quick drink.

Our parents silently shot daggers across the table, each of us targets of them both. This went on for well over a minute while I squirmed in my chair. And then my mother stared right through me as she said, "Well?"

Hell, what can you say to that when they have the evidence recorded? And they were probably watching it via WIFI before coming home! So, I did the only thing I could, I sheepishly shrugged my shoulders. Hailey took another sip of her Diet Coke.

"First of all," dad began, "your mother and I are not happy that you betrayed our trust as soon as you could." Mom was still shooting daggers, mostly at me, while nodding her head. "But then we realized that you two aren't just playing around with sex. You two truly do love each other!"

Hailey quickly nodded her head while I wrapped my arm around her and said, "Totally."

"You both do realize that what you are doing is illegal, as well as frowned upon by practically all of society."

Both of us looked at him and said clearly and nearly simultaneously, "Absolutely."

"Okay then," mom said, not sounding upset at all, "time for family photos." Hailey and I looked at each other in wonder as they had always said their families didn't believe in taking photos. Until cell phones, we didn't have any!

They looked at each other and dad motioned for her to go first, so she grabbed a dusty old photo album I had never seen before. Opening it she turned it towards us and said, "They are my mother and father, your grandparents. I'm the tall skinny one, he's my older brother and that is my little baby brother. He died when he was ten, along with my parents in a car accident."

Then she showed us four more photos of the same people at different ages. She then closed the album and shoved it to our dad.

Dad took a deep breath before he opened it to the first photo as he said, "Those two are your grandparents, my mother and father. I'm the chunky one, that's my dear, skinny sister and he's my little brother."

"Uhhhhhh," was the best I could do.

"Sadly, Chuck only lived to be ten when he and my parents died in a car accident." And then dad closed the album.

"You're ... you're brother and sister!?" I gasped in shock!

"Yes," mom said super softly, "and that is why the two of you should stop this right now! If you have children, there's no telling what they might look like." And she clasped hands with dad.

"Bull shit!" my sister suddenly yelled at them. "You can't just pull out some old pictures for us to look at and then expect us to believe that Roman and I are children of incest! Damn it, how dumb do you think we are?"

Dad gave mom's hand a squeeze as he said, "Smart enough to know we are telling the truth."

I looked at them then Hailey, took a deep breath then said, "It doesn't matter, now doctors can check for problems like that early and if need be, well, we can deal with things then. And if not, then there is no problem."

Mom fought back her tears as she looked at me then Hailey. "Are each of you totally committed to the other?" We both told her yes. Looking at or dad she said, "I told you we could never stop them. Our parents couldn't stop us and we will never stop them. Not if they are sincere with those answers."

Dad looked as if he was counting to 1000 before he spoke, slowly and quite thoughtfully, picking his words carefully. "Okay, if that is how you feel about it, so be it! Fights happen. Misunderstandings happen. Don't either of you go to bed while you are angry at the other! IS ... THAT ... CLEAR? Good. I really mean that! You both stay up all fucking night if you have to, miss work if you need to, but get things resolved before your heads hit the pillow!"

I had never heard my dad speak with as much intensity and forcefulness as now. And he wasn't finished as what came next shocked me to the core.

"Roman, your bedroom and your bed are both bigger than Hailey's, so you will both start sleeping in that room. Next week we will see if we can knock out your adjoining wall and make it a more comfortable size for you both. Once you are both finished with your education, I suggest you move to someplace where you are totally unknown and can just start out as a married couple. That's what your mother and I did."

Two absolutely flabbergasted faces looked across the table at him. Then I looked at my sister and she looked at me. Realization as well as belief struck us at the same time! And then we were hugging and kissing while also trying to move around to our parents and hug them as well. We eventually made it.

Once the hugs and tears were over with, I looked at my parents and just had to ask it. "Mom, Dad, neither of you look like the other, just like Hailey and I don't. How can you two be siblings? I mean, you said the two gene pools were so different and all."

Dad answered for them both with, "Well, the gene pool part is true. But it was OUR parents that were the cause of the crazy mix, we and then the two of you are the results."

About half an hour later mom looked at me and asked, "Hey, how would you like to watch one of the hottest porn videos I've ever seen? And after we watch it, maybe you two can explain about the DVD that never got mailed."

I nodded my head okay but Hailey had to get in the last word. "I'm game as long as I get to give Roman a really long blowjob. My last two were way too fast for me to enjoy!"

Damn, I love my sister! My parents too!

Well guys and gals, that's the final ending to my story. Hope you enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote!

12