Trip to the Hot Springs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We finally left to drive back home but took a different route back. This took us on country roads for a while but eventually brought us to the freeway. We didn't need to stop for gas but we were hungry so we decided to go to one of the fast food restaurants near the freeway entrance. The restaurant had a long drive thru line. I hadn't gotten dressed before we left the hot spring so I still had nothing on. Susan reached over and started toying with my exposed dick as our car inched toward the pick up window. It occurred to me that neither of us had cum the entire trip. With my built up need her little bit of playing got my cock instantly hard. I threw a towel across my lap when there was only one car in front of us in line. Susan continued stroking me under the towel even when we stopped at the window. She still continued to tease my cock and balls until she was sure that the girl at the window had noticed the towel moving and her hand underneath it. The girl had a surprised but excited look on her face. She knew what was going on under there. When the girl started handing me our food, Susan pulled her hand out and sucked on her fingers. She gave the girl a wink before taking the food from me. The girl had a big smile on her face as we left.

With the food to eat and concentrating on the freeway traffic, thoughts of playing were forgotten. It was already dark when we entered the city so I didn't worry about driving around naked. I parked in our garage and pressed the button to close the door. I made sure the garage door was all the way closed before I got out of the car. Susan headed straight into the house to use the bathroom while I started unloading the car. I was tired and smelled of a combination of sweat, hot spring, and bug repellent. I couldn't wait to get in the shower and wash off but needed to unload the car first. I was getting a little irritated that Susan was taking so long in the house and hadn't come out to help me. She appeared naked in the doorway and told me to come inside. I started to say that we still had stuff to unpack when she cut me off and said in a stern voice, "Get in the house!" I stopped what I was doing and headed inside, wondering what I had done wrong.

Once inside she grabbed me by the dick and started pulling me down the hall. Still confused, I followed her into our bedroom. She had lit candles and had a few of our favorite toys laid out on the bed. I could hear the water running in shower which was in our master bath. Susan had set up the bedroom and gotten the shower running with hot water. I gave her a quizzical look to which she replied, "You don't think I'm going to fuck you smelling like that, do you?" She grabbed my cock even harder as she led me into the shower.

We had built up so much sexual energy during the day that we were quickly out of the shower and all over each other.

That was just the beginning of a night of incredible sex.

And the end of a perfect day.

12