Truly Perverted Mommy Ch. 04

Story Info
Tracey goes to meet an old friend ... and her daughter.
2.1k words
4.51
51.7k
48

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Tracey Golden watched as her daughters and mother romped on the couch. They were in the heat of lesbian lust, oblivious to their surroundings. Having her mother here had been a blessing, she had helped Tracey out with housework and other such necessary chores, plus her kinky, whorish mother had helped keep the little nymphos sexually satisfied when Tracey grabbed much-needed sleep.

Teagan was wearing her newest sex toy and fucking her grandmother's pussy with it. Lara's shaved cunt was gratefully accepting the thick rubber cock while she feasted on her other granddaughter's juicy pussy. The sweet funk of sex permeated the household and Tracey was sure she had never been happier in her life. She was about ready to join the sex-fest and provide Tailor with some cock of her own when the phone rang.

"Well hello gorgeous, always a pleasure to hear fromyou,"Tracey's voice broke into a husky purr. On the other end of the conversation was her friend Angela, a dark beauty and a wonderful playmate. Angela's body was lush and curvy and she had wonderful lips and hands. Just hearing her friend's voice made Tracey horny, not that she wasn't already. Her mother and daughters had brought her to that point several times today.

Tracey listened to every word Angela told her and she began to feel as hot as if she had a fever. Angela was a lover she could never turn down and her request today was one that Tracey was all-too willing to grant. A visit with Angela was arranged and she went upstairs to prepare for it. Her family barely noticed, now Lara had on the toy and was busily fucking Tailor's cunt energetically.

30 minutes later, when Tracey came downstairs, the trio had taken a break for coffee. Everyone looked at her and wondered what was going on, she wore a trench coat and latex boots could be seen, but nothing else. Lara knew that something was up, but kept silent. Her granddaughters followed suit as Tracey explained that she was going out and would be back after dinner. She dropped $20 on the table and told them to order some pizza or Chinese food.

"Save some for me, okay my little sluts," Tracey said, kissing both of her daughters. Everyone in the room knew that she wasn't referring to food.

As she drove the 30 minutes to Angela's home, the prospect of what she and her long-time friend were going to do this afternoon thrilled her. Her cock tingled as she thought it was times like this she truly loved being a naughty little dick girl. Angela had been one of the first women she had revealed her secret to, after Tiffany. Far from being shocked, Angela had been turned on and nearly ripped Tracey's clothes from her body. Both of them had been truesluts that night and in every encounter since. She and her friend couldn't get together as often as both of them would have liked, only in moments like today, when the coast was clear. Angela's husband was a TV executive and he was in New York on business. Like always, when the cat was away, Angela was ready for play. Angela's play always involved multiple orgasms for them both and lots of cum for Angela to swallow. She had often told Tracey she felt freer with her, more in control of her sexuality. She teased Tracey while sucking her rod by saying that if Tracey had her husband's money; she would have run off with her in an instant.

She approached the driveway to Angela's spacious home, loving the fact it was remote with no nosy neighbors to see what they were up to. Angela had a housekeeper and a maid but both had been sworn to secrecy. The housekeeper had joined them in bed one time and Tracey had fucked her tight black pussy until it practically smoked. Then Angela had eaten the younger woman clean and gifted her with a $50 bonus for the fun she'd provided for both of them.

The door flew open and Angela ran out to embrace Tracey. "Aren't you a bit over-dressed?" She asked, looking at her friend's coat. Angela herself was wearing a Merry Widow corset made of black satin with red embroidery all around it. Black seamed stockings and stiletto heels completed the ensemble.

"You know me bitch," Tracey said, jamming her tongue down Angela's throat. "I don't give it up all at once, where's the fun in that?"

"You're right, as always," Angela told her. "Let's have a drink and then go upstairs, I can't wait to start our afternoon together," Angela said, rubbing herself against Tracey. Tracey almost wanted to rip Angela's lingerie from her body and take her right there, but that would be giving in to temptation and giving Angela an advantage. That wasn't about to happen anytime soon, Tracey always had the upper hand during sex with her lovers.

Angela fixed them a couple of Margaritas and they sat talking for about 30 minutes. Now Tracey felt they should go upstairs and get the party started. She made herself clear by taking Angela's glass from her and pushing her friend on her back. She tugged the garment down and nibbled on one of Angela's big tits, sucking and plucking the large pink nipples. She could smell Angela's arousal, she got a sensual, musky aroma during sex and it was already in the air. They needed to go upstairs and have a nice lezzie fuck. She also wondered just what the surprise was that Angela had told her about during her phone call. Had she bought some new toys or clothes? Angela had her own accounts so that her husband never caught wind of her purchases. He had no idea of what a hot, kinky slut he was truly married to. The 38-year old brunette began climbing the stairs with Tracey close behind, watching her gorgeous buttocks bouncing.

Tracey could smell the subtle scent of Jasmine wafting from Angela's bedroom and from the flickering she could see as they went down the hallway, she assumed that her lover had placed scented candles in the room. Angela loved to set the mood during sex, each time was unique. Tracey hoped she would receive a massage from her lover; no one had hands like Angela. The rest of her wasn't too bad either.

Entering the room, Tracey saw her surprise. Tied to the four posts of the bed was a beautiful blonde that she recognized from Angela's photographs. It was her daughter, Shera. Her body had been rubbed down by the same scented oil that Angela often used on Tracey and it was supple and glistening. The younger girl didn't seem to be in any discomfort and her blue eyes were gleaming. The silk scarves that held her wrists to the bed didn't seem to be tied too tight, it was apparent to Tracey that this was more for show than anything else. She turned around to see what Angela had to tell her.

"As I'm sure you're already aware Tracey, this littleslut is Shera, my daughter. She's a very naughty girl who expressed an interest in girl-girl games and in some light bondage. She's already discovered that her mommy is a very naughty, evil whore who enjoys pretty, leggy blondes so we've been having some fun. Now she's going to service both of us, aren't you my sexy little bitch?" Angela grinned. Shera nodded rapidly and Tracey decided that was the opportune time for her to take off her trench coat and reveal the outfit hidden underneath.

She was clad entirely in black PVC, a bustier that laced up the front and a thong down below. Her boots were black latex and hugged her legs nicely. Of course, the tiny thong could not hide her most obvious attribute.

"Mommy!" Shera spoke out for the first time. "Ms. Golden's got a cock!"

Angela grinned the most evil, perverse grin that Tracey had ever seen on her lovely face. "Mmm, yes she does, my little bitch and it gets so nice and hard and can make you feel so gooood!! I've had it in my horny cunt several times and today, it will be your turn. You're going to do all sorts of nasty, perverted things today and I'll just bet you enjoy them all!"

Shera nodded and Tracey could see that the blonde's nipples were hard. She was easily as perverse as her mother, so Tracey saw no sense in wasting time. She moved close to the bed and held her cock out to the young girl. "Suck me off, you cum-hungry slut and I'll reward you. Your mother loves my cum, don't you Angela? She's a cum-crazed bi-sexual slut and we've been fucking for years. This is a treat Angela, mmm, she sure knows what she's doing."

Angela began making short work of the lingerie she had been wearing, anxious to join the party. "I've been training her with dildos for a couple of months now," Angela grinned, getting on the bed and untying her daughter. "Sheis good, isn't she? I love watching her have sex, her whole body lights up. It will be nice to have her satisfy my whims while Jeremy is away and you can't be here. Here darling, let mother eat your pussy."

Tracey thrilled at watching Angela's dark head go between her daughter's bronzed thighs. Mother and daughter looked little alike, Angela being curvy, exotic and dark with Shera being tall, tanned and blonde. But their eroticism ran deep and Shera's mouth was pulling Tracey close to the brink. She let her load gush into the young woman's mouth, Angela extricated herself from her daughter's thighs long enough to share the load of cum with Shera.

"Mmm, that was dee-lish Mommy," Shera grinned as she licked her mother's mouth clean of Tracey's spend. "Now I know why you like having her here when Daddy's away, she's just so nasty and sexy."

"It's going to get a lot nastier than that, little lezzie pig," Tracey snarled. "Flip her over Angela, as soon as I get ready again, I'm going to fuck her from behind and I want to watch her eating you out. I'll really get off on that, I'm sure."

Angela's dark eyes were now dancing with lust equal to her daughter's. She had been training Shera for months on how to be a good pussy slave and her daughter had not disappointed. She wanted to see her best friend fucking her daughter, although she had also wanted a sample of Tracey's cock. She decided not to worry too much about it, because she knew her perverted lover would give her everything she needed for the day and much, much more.

Shera howled once Tracey began fucking her and Angela decided to put a stop to that by insinuating her cunt in her daughter's face. Shera went quiet very fast as she tongued her mother and the only sounds that came from the bedroom were now grunts and groans. As she had cum once already, Tracey's cock tingled and twitched, but she knew it would be a long time before she had to cum again. She fucked Shera to a frazzle and then turned her attentions to her lovely parent. Angela's pussy was as creamy and wet as ever, her juices flowed easily on to Tracey's eager tongue. She wished her girls could see her now and then vowed next time, she'd bring them along. She thought it would be sexy as all hell to see Tailor or Teagan fucking Shera up the ass with a dildo while she fucked the girl's cunt. Angela too, for that matter.

She made both women serve her in bed that afternoon and then they bathed her in the lavish, sunken bathtub in Angela's bathroom. Shera played with Tracey's cock until it got hard again, the young bitch was insatiable for fucking. When Tracey fucked her again, she wouldn't even yield for mercy, she took all Tracey could give her. Angela was fucked out, her daughter was not. Tracey begged off another fuck with the young nympho, promising to return soon and screw the leggy blonde to a standstill. She kissed both of her lover goodbye and headed home.

Once indoors, Tracey discovered that her mother and children were dressed normally. No one would ever suspect that they had done all those crazy, kinky things. Lara warmed up some pizza for her daughter and began brewing a fresh pot of coffee. Tracey knew she'd be needing nourishment, for once she told her loving family about her day's activities, she wasn't likely to get any rest until they'd all had equal treatment.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers