Truth or Dare with My... Mom? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hippo anuses... gunshot wounds... dad...

I don't know if it was working, because mom was relentless, and I'd never felt anything quite this amazing in my entire life. Certainly no blowjob had ever come close. Pretty sure I was gonna turn myself inside out when I finally surrendered. If only-

"Baby?"

My eyes flicked open and I looked down at mom. She had stopped blowing me but was still using her hand to massage my cock rhythmically, keeping me at full mast. Her face indicated perhaps concern. "Are you okay?"

I hardly knew how to speak, but I answered her. "I... I guess... you're just killin' me, it feels so good."

"But I've been sucking on your dick for about ten minutes now," she said, also rather confused. "Are you sure you're alright?"

My turn to look confused. "Wh- what? How long?"

"Ten minutes," mom confirmed.

Holy shit, it barely felt like thirty seconds! She had me so delirious that I lost track of time!

"Mom," I breathed, my whole body trembling. I couldn't believe how sexy she looked down there, holding my cock in her hand and massaging me, her soft, lovely body touching mine. "I... I had no idea. But you dared me to not cum, so I was doing my best to... not..."

Now mom seemed rather stunned, and then the concern returned. "But baby, I want your cum."

"You dared me," I said, my mind whirling. No matter what she thought, I was so close.

Mom nodded. "Then I call off the dare, baby. You've won it. Now please let mommy make you cum."

What felt like a sense of relief crashed over me as I realized I didn't have to resist her exquisite torture anymore. I was free to succumb to it. I simply nodded.

The glint returned to her eye, a twinkle of excitement. She gave me a grin. "Cum soon, baby, as soon as you can, and as hard as you can. Give me everything, you've earned it."

She almost dived back onto my cock, plunging her mouth down and deep-throating me instantly. I shook and groaned loudly, writhing as I let her take over and didn't resist. It felt like mom was gonna suck my fillings out through my dick, I swear. Her humming and moaning had an eager quality, like she could hardly wait for her reward. Her renewed vigour was astonishing. And now that I wasn't trying to hold off, I was only seconds away.

My trembling hips became bucking, and mom held on while I pumped against her face. I'm sure the noises I was making would be embarrassing when I heard them on the video later, but I was just about incoherent at this point. My hands gripped mom's hair again, squeezing as I shook like I was having a seizure.

"Mom..." I grunted, although it sounded like a whimper to me.

Mom jammed her mouth down again as I began cumming, what felt like a fucking torrent of my cream erupting in her mouth, a geyser than barreled down her welcoming throat. The wet, warm eagerness she showed, her hand massaging and squeezing me so expertly, it sent reality hurtling away, and my world was spinning.

I collapsed back into the chesterfield, breathing heavily, my skin covered in sweat. Bliss rippled through my system, and my heart was pounding. I don't think I'd ever cum that hard before.

Mom was still sucking, slowly and much more gently, her thumb squeezing up along that vein on the bottom of my cock as she teased the last of my cum out of me. She hummed and purred, her eyes closed as she enjoyed her reward for her magnificent efforts.

And once she was done, her mouth popped off of me and she surged backward, giving out an elated cry. My eyes widened as I watched her. Mom almost flopped down on her back on the thick rug, squealing in delight, her knees bent and her little feet kicking.

"YES!" she crowed. "Best blowjob EVER! Best jizz shot EVER! OHHHHH!"

"You okay, mom?" I asked. Had I broken her?

"Yes!" she said excitedly, surging up to kneel in front of me again. Her eyes were absolutely dancing. "That was, quite simply, the most amazing beej I've ever given, Aaron, and nobody has ever cum that hard before! That made my day! My week! My year! Oh, baby!"

I grunted and exhaled as mom threw herself against me in an enthusiastic hug, still squealing like a schoolgirl. More dazed than anything, I tiredly put my arms around her waist and just let her lie on top of me, laughing gaily. Not like I could do much of anything else at the moment. Mom wasn't lying, though, that had been one of the great blowjobs of all time, I'm certain.

"Mmmmmm," she murmured, pressing her lips to mine and kissing me happily.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou for letting me do that, honey. God, it's been so long since I've been able to get that into it."

"I ought be thanking you," I breathed, still quite dazed. "I mean, you just about sucked my soul out through my dick, I've never had one even remotely close to that good before."

I thought about it for a moment and then looked at her. "And... if I'm honest, probably better than any sex I've ever had. Just... wow, mom."

Mom looked at me for several seconds before climbing up into my lap, leaning in close and hugging me, her warm body pressed to mine.

"Then I guess we'll have to see about you repaying in kind at some point, baby," she whispered in my ear so very softly. "But for now, let's just enjoy this glorious bliss."

No problem. I wasn't ready to move anyway, still completely boneless. Mom just rested on top of me, purring and kissing my neck and face, whispering in my ear about what a good boy I was. I wasn't about to contest it, and couldn't have anyway. I still couldn't believe that had happened. My mom, who was apparently the blowjob queen, had given me a blowjob so good that even she was proud of it.

She kissed her way down my body, finally kneeling between my legs again. She took hold of my limp cock, kissing it and caressing it gently. Inwardly, I was feeling disbelief as I watched. Was mom really doing this? Apparently doing things to my manhood was a new level we'd unlocked.

"Mmmm, there's our little superstar," she cooed, smiling in bliss and rubbing her cheek against my length. Her eyes were rather glazed, her kisses so very gentle on my shaft. "Good, good boy..."

She looked up at me and smiled dreamily. "Does my boy want me to wake him up like that every morning?"

I rested my head on the back of the chesterfield and closed my eyes. If I let her do that, I'd always be walking around with a dopey grin on my face. Morning blowjobs from mom?

"I'll never walk straight again," I sighed finally, making mom giggle before she went back to kissing my cock and slithering the tongue slowly around the head, just enjoying herself. It took me some minutes to come back to my senses, my mom staying between my legs the whole time. When I finally looked down at her, feeling more clear-headed, I just stared, enchanted by the sight of her.

I looked over at the computers, trying to see how the transfer was going. It looked like it was at roughly fifty percent, so we had time to kill yet.

"So, I was thinkin'," mom said finally, putting her arms on my lap and resting her chin on her arms, looking up at me and finally giving my dick a rest. "We could rearrange downstairs, put a sturdy pole in the middle of the room, and another chesterfield... then mommy can practice her pole-dancing and lap-dancing skills for a willing audience?"

She gave me a quirky smile. "Know anyone who might wanna volunteer?"

I gave her a tired smirk in return. "Pretty sure all my friends would line up readily."

"Brat!" she laughed, leaning in and giving my thigh a small bite, not far from my cock. It didn't hurt, of course, since it was obviously a humorous chiding. She clambered back up into my lap and straddled me, her knees on either side of my hips and her arms around my shoulders. Her gooey pussy was pressed up to my sleeping dick.

"I'm sure we can think of someone else," she purred, moving her hips in slow, rhythmic circles and squirming her womanhood against me. "Someone who is a lovely, attentive son, someone who is a total perv like his mommy, and who deserves all the bestest things from any girl he wants, but especially from her?"

Damned if I didn't shiver because I felt him thickening and beginning to stir again. Mom's power over my cock was bewitching. She giggled as she felt him come to life. She gave me a sly smile.

"You used to never want to go to sleep when you were little, you fought it and tried your best to stay awake," she lilted, still grinding on my cock. "Looks like you passed that trait on to him, hm?"

"Gawd, mom," I groaned, but only in weariness, not protest. I put my hands on her waist to hold her while she squirmed on me. "Only you could bring him back from the dead after that last performance. I swear, you're some magical creature."

"Being magical has never meant more to me," she said softly, her eyes holding mine. "So are you my pole-dance and lap-dance volunteer, baby?"

I nodded. "I better be, because I sure as Hell don't want it to be any other guy now, do I?"

Mom giggled and kissed me, still undulating her hips and waking up the beast. He grew and thickened, and before long, she'd given me another damn erection.

"Ah, much better," she sighed happily. "I like it when he's awake, gotta admit. If I'm gonna be wet all the time, the least we can do is keep him active, right?"

"People can't necessarily tell if you're wet and horny," I pointed out.

Mom leaned in close, her lips barely touching mine as she spoke. Her pussy now slid up and down the underside of my shaft, from the base all the way to the tip.

"Does this feel like a woman who isn't horny, young man?" she asked in a whisper. "This woman is always horny, and she loves to fuck, and fuck, and fuck..."

I shivered and pressed my forehead to hers, while mom continued to squirm. She was indeed very slippery and wet. Her fingers were pressing into my neck as she worked her pussy on me.

"Wanna feel mommy cum like this?" she asked in the quietest voice.

I pulled her closer and mom took that as a yes. She pushed in harder, and I could feel her clit bumping against the underside of my cockhead as she moved up and down my length. Mom sighed and started to moan, quietly at first, but then her voice grew louder. Her already warm body grew warmer against me, her skin getting wet with sweat. I wasn't ready to cum by any means, but holy shit, this felt so good.

Mom was breathing heavily and panting now, a urgency in her squirming, definitely on a mission to cum with what she was doing. She almost seemed to be bouncing on my lap, my dick still flattened against my stomach while she ground on the underside of it.

She was trembling now, her breath ragged gasps, her fingernails starting to set into my skin. My hands slid down and grabbed her ass cheeks, squeezing them and pulling her closer, supporting her while she fucked herself against me. Mom groaned as I grabbed her, and ground harder.

"Baby," she squeaked, arching her spine, her neck craning back and her hair spilling down over my knees. She was shaking as she strained to hold on.

Then she surged in, mashing her mouth against mine and kissing me savagely. She moaned loudly and unashamedly through the kiss while she shuddered in my lap, her pussy bathing my cock and my midsection with her cum. I squeezed her cheeks harder in response, mom wailing into my mouth the whole time.

She sagged against me, trembling and breathing heavily, her body warm and wet with sweat. Her fingers flexed softly, almost feebly, against my neck while she kept herself pressed to me, her anchor to reality in the storm of bliss she was enduring. I could feel her lips pressing to my skin, whispering so very quietly, the words inaudible to me.

When she finally looked up, gazing into my eyes, hers were glazed, and full of what I could only call love.

"Aaron..." she murmured, still lost in my eyes. "I love you so much."

"Love you too, mom," I said back, still holding her. "Never doubt it."

"How could I?" she breathed, burying her face in my shoulder and holding me tight. "Ever."

She looked back over at the laptops, as if checking the progress of the transfer. "Still about fifteen minutes, right?"

I looked as well. "At this rate, yep."

She give me a wicked little smirk, her arms still around my shoulders. "Don't suppose you'd care to show off those oral skills that make all the girls crazy, would you? Let mommy test-drive them for herself?"

I raised an eyebrow. "You sure, mom?"

"I gave you the best blowjob on earth, didn't I?" she reasoned. "You owe me."

"Can't argue with you there," I breathed, nodding as I considered. "That was better than all the other blowjobs I've ever had combined. Uh, okay, where do you want it?"

Mom considered. "Should I just lay back here on the chesterfield and let you work your magic?"

"Mom, quit sayin' that, in case I come up short," I laughed. She poked my nose and slid back off my lap. Before I could stand up, she turned away from me, standing close and pulling her ass cheeks apart, exposing her wet pussy and her tiny knot to me.

"Take a look, baby," she sighed, swaying just slightly, seductively. "Look at what mommy has waiting for you."

I was mesmerized. I leaned in and my hands took hold of her cheeks, keeping them parted while her hands fell away. She bent forward, looking back at me while cupping her large breasts, her eyes heavily lidded. I stared, my thumbs so close to her slippery entrance. I pulled a little harder, spreading those divine cheeks a little wider, and mom moaned.

I leaned in and kissed right between her pussy and her pucker, that tender ridge of flesh, making her shudder and gasp.

"Aaron..." she whispered, squeezing her breasts harder.

"I guess settle down on the chesterfield, mom, and I'll kneel," I suggested. Mom stood up straight and turned, slowly, to face me. She stepped past me to the chesterfield, making sure her mound brushed across my face, while one of her hands grazed across my cheek. She eased herself down onto the cushions, slouching into them almost lazily. She was wearing a wicked little smile while she fondled her breasts.

Slowly, she parted her legs, spreading them until her pussy was shamelessly on display, glistening in the dim light of the room.

"Show me, baby," she breathed, almost squirming as she fondled herself. "Show me how you get those little sluts to Heaven before the main event."

I nodded and knelt between her legs, my heart thundering. Was I really about to lick my mom's pussy until she came? I mean, yes, she'd sucked my cock and made me cum harder than I'd ever cum before from a blowjob or even most sex, but this... this seemed even more unreal to me.

As hard as it was to imagine her wanting to suck my dick and get me off, the idea what she'd want me to do the same to her was even harder to wrap my brain around. My mom, the coolest, sexiest woman I knew. Wanted me.

Wanted me.

I decided to get going and not disappoint her. Her pussy was waiting for me, the lips wet, her clit just visible. My head was almost spinning, but my raging hardon reminded me what I was meant to do, and it wasn't just stare dumbly.

"I love you, mom," I said as I moved in closed, bending down and beginning to kiss her exposed womanhood. Any trepidation I was feeling needed to vanish, because mom expected me to make her cum. And since she'd made me come so damn hard just minutes before, I couldn't exactly hold back, could I?

Mom's fingers were instantly in my hair as I began kissing her, and I felt her shudder, heard her groan. The scent of her arousal permeated me, making me dizzy again, but I kissed her, finally sliding my tongue out and beginning to tease it along the slit between her lips. Mom shivered and squirmed, her breath hitching and then coming in gasps. Her fingernails scraped along my scalp while those fingers also kneaded my hair, not letting go.

I found her clit and mom moaned shamelessly as I kissed and then flicked my tongue against it. I responded to the pressure of her hands, lapping over the little bud with my tongue, tasting her wetness, her arousal. Was this what mom tasted like? It was incredible. The more urgent her hands felt, the more pressure I used, the more I licked. When they relaxed, I backed up slightly, just letting her bask in the pleasure. It wasn't like I was in a rush, right?

Mom's wetness was all over my lower face, at least, initially. But then she was squirming, and before long, my entire face was glistening with her lust. Not that I minded, of course. I was determined to be the best oral orgasm I'd ever given a girl.

No.

A woman.

Mom seized up and gasped loudly as I sucked her clit into my mouth, my fingers now reaching into to play with her pussylips, massaging them gently and spreading them to the sides, giving her those little stretches she apparently loved. I rolled my tongue around her throbbing clit while mom began to writhe. She was trembling and sweating, her knees bending as she wriggled in the cushions.

"Fuck fuck fuck..." she hissed. "Gnnnnn, shit... uhhhhhhnnnn..."

I decided to ramp things up, and slid a finger inside mom's pussy while I worked over her clit with my tongue. Mom yelped and thrashed, clamping her legs around me for a moment before going back to writhing.

"Mmmp! Mmmmmm..." she said in a muffled voice, and I realized she was sucking on one of her tits as I pleasured her, further adding to her stimulation. There was a desperate whimpering quality in her tone, her inner muscles squeezing around my finger, which was now sliding back and forth, or crooking inside and stroking along the upper wall.

Mom had somehow sidled down lower now, flat on her lower back, her ass almost hanging off the chesterfield, which granted me even easier access to her hot zones. One of my thumbs took over on her clit, touching and moving it around gently, while I leaned slightly lower, pulling the finger out and spearing my tongue inside her. Mom squealed, writhing from side to side, one of her hands gripping my hair as I assaulted her tight tunnel.

Lower down now, I could manage to look up her body, and see what mom was up to. She was back to fondling and sucking on her breasts again, her eyes closed as she nursed hungrily, squeezing and pulling on or twisting the nipple of the tit she wasn't sucking at. She was squirming around me, her warmth surrounding me, her skin pink with arousal and shining with perspiration. I couldn't believe how turned on she was, or how turned on by her I was. She was, quite simply, the most erotic thing I had ever seen.

I snaked my tongue around inside her, exploring and pushing as far in as I could get. Mom was clearly loving it, unable to form coherent words, because all the mumbling she was doing sounded like complete gibberish to me by that point. Then again, I wasn't in the best position to hear her, what with her thighs enclosing me and all the other myriad sex sounds happening.

Tangy. Earthy. Even sweet? I was having trouble describing how mom tasted, but then, my brain was hardly processing solid thought at the moment, was it? I was supposed to be concentrating on giving her the orgasm of a lifetime, and that's what I would do. I decided to play the final card in my deck, and I shifted around just slightly without mom noticing.

She shook and cried out as I slid my middle finger into her ass.

Mom was almost thrashing as I resumed tongue-fucking her pussy while my wiggled and moved my hand inside her incredibly tight back passage. I would push up with it, and I could feel the tip of the finger against my tongue as it pressed against the thin, sensitive membrane that separated the two tunnels. I massaged and probed, twisting the finger while my tongue was relentless in lapping and tasting her.

"Aaron!" mom called out, her body beginning to shake. I looked up and saw her eyes squeezed shut, her mouth twisted into a sexy snarl as she fought to hold on. I wasn't going to let her, though, and I pushed my assault on her pleasure centers until she couldn't take any more.

123456...9