Unconditional Love and Support

Story Info
Elyse begins an entirely new life when moving to LA.
4.1k words
4.44
9.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers

Hello to all of you out there reading this. My name is Elyse James and this particular tale will begin several stories about my husband Roger and our life together.

To begin, it is essential to our shared history that you all know I fell in love at first sight with my husband. We were introduced at a school Christmas party and when I looked into his dark brown eyes, I was lost. I was completely smitten and that had never happened to me before. He was also handsome, funny, witty, athletic, talented, dressed well and came from a good family. What still makes me smile is the fact that we lived across the street from one another and had for 5 years. We had just never met, which wouldn't make much sense until you understood that Roger kept to himself and even his part-time job allowed him to work from home. My future husband had started a fledgling career in animation, a love that I shared with him. I was surprised to learn that at 19, he already had several screen credits and had worked on several cartoons which I knew.

Of course, let us not forget the "handsome" part. Elyse Stevens was and is, a very pretty and social young lady if I do say so myself. I was blonde, 5'7" in height and I dressed to attract attention. One of Roger's friends had dated me a few times, nothing serious. He thought his friend and I would hit it off. I've never let Barry forget he "pawned me off" on his best friend so that he could hit on mine. They're long-since divorced and Roger and I just celebrated our twentieth year of marriage.

Roger was obviously very interested and me, I flirted back. I didn't have to do as much work; I let my outfit do most of the talking. Even at 16, I was a sexy little blonde in a short skirt and high heels. I just twisted and moved so and I had Roger under my thumb. By the end of the evening, we had a date for the following evening.

We haven't been apart since.

We were crazy about each other and that hasn't abated. We were a very open and affectionate couple, to be sure. Our chemistry is what initially attracted us to one another. Roger just had to look at me that way and I got all melty. He says that if I smiled at him, he just fell in love all over again.

That was all very important and it's kept our romance alive. What made usfall in love was the fact that we could talk for hours, aboutanything. Roger told me that I was the first girl he could discuss classic animation with whose eyes would not glaze over. He would "geek out" and I'd be right there with him. When I discussed my own dreams or talked about my family, he would hang on my every word.

On our first date, we stayed out until 4 AM. We didn't fool around, we just kissed and talked. Of course, you would never have convinced my parents about that.

That is, until they met him. Roger's honest and sincere apology disarmed my daddy, who was threatening to shoot him with a nice-existent revolver. He so charmed my mother that she invited him in for a very early breakfast. My charming guy not only accepted, he insisted on cooking it for them. It was good too and while he was scrambling the eggs for a Western omelet, his new girlfriend knew that she had met the man she was going to marry.

Which I did, happily and with all of my heart. The day after my 18th birthday, Roger asked me to be his wife. Despite my just having turned 18, I knew my answer and squealed out "Yes" before throwing myself into his arms. Through my tears, I asked him why he hadn't asked me the day before. His answer was that he didn't want to ruin MY special day. Instead, he wanted US to have one of our own. Is it any wonder I knew he was a keeper?

Oh yes, it isn't lost on my more sensible side that my birthday is an easy reminder of our wedding anniversary and vice-versa. A person can be romantic and practical at the same time.

One of the reasons that my now-husband proposed was that he had been offered a new, better job as a supervisor. I was thrilled for him - for us - until I learned that the job was in Los Angeles.

I wasn't eager to leave my family, and yet, despite all of my reservations, that's exactly what I did. My love and support for my husband didn't waver then and it has never wavered. I wanted him to live out his dreams, even if they did involve relocating. Thankfully, I really grew to like Los Angeles. Save for the earthquakes, it's a nice environment, the weather is beautiful and the people are laid back. Sooner or later, you're going to meet a movie star, that's a given. However, I haven't mentioned my favorite reason for living in LA just yet.

The people - my God, thepeople - are so fuckinggorgeous!

Let me clarify that last statement. I am sure that there are average-looking people in California, of course there must be, but you never meet them. Or if you do, they tend not to stand out. The people that Roger and I have encountered have been stunning and gorgeous and irresistible.

Roger has a theory about that - he believes that like attracts like. By that, he means that because we're both attractive, virile specimens, that's the type of person we tend to gravitate towards. I'm not going to argue with my smart, sexy hubby because I'd rather tell you about our life instead and about some of these people.

Being a young bride and not knowing anyone in the area, I was bored being at home by myself all of the time. We lived in a spacious complex and our first apartment was huge. We had lots of neighbors, although most of them were older, like in their 30's. When we moved in, I myself was just out of my teens. I had very little in common with them. Elyse was lonely and had no idea what to do with myself.

In order to stave off insanity, I had joined a gym and was keeping myself fit and sexy for my husband. Since our wedding night, I had learned one important fact - my husband had married an insatiable nympho. The first time that Roger fucked me, I saw entirely new worlds. Despite my inexperience, we screwed out brains out on our honeymoon and I let him -do things - that my former self would have found repugnant. I quickly decided that the old me had been an idiot, because if it had to do with sex, I was all for it. The only thing that I promised myself was that I'd never cheat on my husband. I planned to remain entirely faithful, showing continued love and support for my man.

That couldn't last and I blame it all on Melissa.

As I said, I was the youngest person in our apartment complex and I had precious little to do. As we had a rather luxurious pool, I decided to make use of it. I love the sun and wanted to look a bit more like a real California girl. So each day after lunch, I'd sit by the pool and grab some rays. One afternoon, I heard the clicking of high heels and someone whistling at me.

I lowered my sunglasses and looked up to see another attractive blonde, in a bikini even skimpier than mine (and mine was skimpy) and stiletto heels. Her hair was a shade lighter than my own and wavy, reaching down to her waist. She was tanned and healthy looking, with an enviable six pack. It felt odd to realize another woman had shot me a wolf whistle, but it wasn't entirely a bad feeling. She walked over to me on long legs and high heels and not once did she stop checking me out. This woman possessed an odd sort of confidence and I was intrigued by her. She was the first person my age (or at least close to it) I had met since we moved to Los Angeles. I hoped that I would be making a new friend - little did I know!

"Aren't you the cutest little thing I've seen in a good long while," the beautiful blonde said as she approached me. "You must be new around here, I'd remember someone as smoking hot as you. My name is Melissa, but everyone calls me Missy." She held out her hand and her skin was as soft as silk. I think I actually shivered the first time I touched her, although at the time, I didn't know why.

"I'm Elyse, it's nice to meet you," I answered, trying to keep a tremor out of my voice. "Yes, my husband and I just moved here a little while ago. You're the first new person I've met - well, close to my own age, I mean."

"May I join you?" She asked. I nodded and she sat down beside me, her body even more on display. She was slender and flawless and I was in awe of her. She didn't seem at all embarrassed about her skimpy attire and her entire nature was overtly sexual.

"I'd love the company," I replied and tried not to stare. Missy was beautiful and confident and sexy, although the latter thought wasn't something a girl like me should have been thinking. We started chatting and after a little while, she asked me if I "played". I didn't know what she meant by that, so I told her so.

"Never mind, then," she said, shaking her head and showing a wistful little smile. "Hey, would you like to come over to my place and have coffee or a drink?"

I laughed and told her that I didn't drink, as I hadn't been old enough until just recently. She shook her head, blonde curls spilling everywhere as she laughed. "Coffee then," she smiled, her teeth as perfect as the rest of her. "It will be nice to have a girlfriend to have coffee with," Missy said to me.

I accepted Missy's offer and that is where our friendship started. It occurred naturally, because I was lonely with Roger working so hard and because Missy made a terrific cup of coffee. I was also very much in awe of her and hoped that her confidence would rub off on me. Early on in our friendship, she confided in me that she had entered an amateur strip contest - and walked away with first prize!

"I find that very easy to believe," I grinned as she poured me a third cup of coffee. "You're so beautiful, sexy and confident."

"Oho!" Missy laughed. "You've been checking me out, eh, naughty girl?"

I giggled nervously. "No, not really - although it's hard not to notice you, you don't wear very much." That was true - Missy almost always favored bikinis or bra and tiny thong or something skimpy. She didn't believe in covering up and I don't think I've ever seen her when she wasn't wearing high heels, although with her legs, she doesn't need the added height. "I just like the way I walk in them," she confided in me. "They make my ass bounce."

I told her that I was trying to be more confident, more like her. She was only 6 years my senior, but she had the style and confidence of a woman who had "been around". Missy told me that she had not only "been around", she had come back and gone out again. I laughed at that because Missy didn't take life too seriously.

I started making visits to Missy's spacious apartment part of my daily routine. Sometimes, I even went twice daily, early in the morning and later on in the day, a few hours before Roger arrived home from work. She became my mentor of a sorts, I tried to emulate her attitudes and behavior. She started me reading books again, commenting I was too smart to just sit around and wallow in daytime TV. I started doing a bit of gardening and preparing better quality meals. We would go for runs together and she encouraged me to visit her gym. Mostly, we talked and she encouraged me to vocalize my dreams and aspirations. "You should model, even just part-time, then you'd have your own money to spend however you liked," Missy told me. "I am sure Roger wouldn't mind you earning some cash of your own, then you could go out and live a little more."

I didn't think I was model material, but Missy set me straight on that. "You're sexy, with a unique look, lovely eyes, nice boobs and a perky little ass," she explained. "A month or so in the gym and we could tighten you up, then I'd set you up with some friends of mine. You could make easy money and then we can work on your wardrobe."

"What's wrong with my wardrobe?" I said, standing up for myself for the first time in quite some time.

"You dress like a teenager," Missy shot back.

"Iam a teenager, for a few more months, at least," I answered.

"That doesn't mean you have to look like one," Missy countered. "I know a few nice boutiques, as soon as we make some more money, I'll take you there and get you some nice clothes. You're a very pretty girl, but I think we need to work on making youhot!" She concluded.

Missy did get me some modeling jobs, a few runway shows for a local lingerie boutique and some catalog work. I would never have believed I could model, but it just goes to show that you never know. I got to keep the lingerie, which made for a very happy hubby. Not only that, but the more I showed off and became confident in my body, the hotter I got. My husband's young wife was becoming quite the naughty little girl in bed.

"Wow!" was Roger's comment one evening after a particularly rousing romp in our bedroom. "I'm glad you're developing this new life, if this is the end result. I take it this is all thanks to your friendship with Missy?"

I nodded just before going down on him - again. Until that night, we'd never managed three in one evening, but I was a horny little girl and I needed to be fucked. Missy had given me a few "pointers" and I put them to good use as I ravaged my husband. I don't think even 2 Rogers could have scratched my itch that evening, I was that hot. I was wearing a frilly white and red lace number and new heels that I had gotten for a very good price. Missy had told me it was so much hotter to fuck with heels on and I believed her. I knew my friend had a very active sex life, although I had yet to meet any of her lovers. She would tell me a story or two and I was a bit jealous of her, being so active. I just imagined that she was totally uninhibited in the bedroom. I was sure that there wasn't anything she wouldn't do in bed and I yearned to be just like her. I am sure I had a long way to go and I had no idea where to start.

I couldn't go on like this, although my husband wasn't complaining. Roger was getting the best sex of his life and he encouraged my friendship with Missy. Always supportive, he told me I should have fun and live a little and if being around Missy made me so happy, he was all for it.

I was very eager to learn new things, so I continued having coffee with Missy every afternoon. I'd go over just after noon and we'd talk about whatever was on my mind, save for the thing that was foremost in my mind - how could I be more like her? I was determined that I was going to broach the subject eventually, even if I had to take a few stiff drinks beforehand to do so.

I didn't get the opportunity. After the past several weeks, I no longer knocked on Missy's door, I simply let myself into her apartment. Of course, that's exactly what I did on the day that changed things forever. What I walked in onboggled my ever-loving mind.

In Missy's spacious living room, I encountered four women, including Missy. They were all in various states of undress and engaging in lesbian sex. It was so unexpected that it stopped me dead in my tracks.

Two of the girls were gorgeous, curvy, busty black women and they were in a hotsixty-nine. Missy had recently turned me on to lesbian porn and now, I couldn't get enough of it. Here it was, being acted out live and in front of me, with the two ebony beauties really eating each other and lost in the moment. Their bodies were really writhing and thrashing about on Missy's couch, the same couch on which I had sat the previous afternoon. I nearly lost control of myself and shoved my hands down my tiny little bikini, but I regained my senses just in time to lose them again.

Also in the room, while totally in a world of their own, were two other luscious girls. I sort-of recognized them as friends of Missy, but I didn't know their names. It didn't matter because my memory would have been shaken up as I watched these two lingerie-clad beauties, a blonde and a brunette, making out like there was no tomorrow. Two hot lesbian acts going on in front of my very eyes.

I looked around and was stunned yet again when I noticed that Missy was seated in a large, plush chair. Clad in slinky, skimpy black lingerie, she was eagerly watching all of the proceedings. While doing so, Missy was running a large, flesh-colored dildo in and out of her pussy and smiling broadly. I knew that my friend had kinky ideas, I had no idea that she had taken things this far. A lesbian orgy was going on in front of her very eyes and she seemed to be at the epicenter.

Missy's eyes were glazed over as she fucked herself, even from my vantage point, I could see that. She kept licking her lips as she looked at the two sets of women and the action got even hotter. It was taking all of my self-control not to play with myself or to cry out.

I was so horny and I honestly didn't know what to do. A part of me wanted to run into the room and join the girls. I had never been with a girl before - I had only ever slept with men, meaning Roger. I would have admitted to having lesbian fantasies, several of them revolving around my new friend. Yet I have never been the kind of girl who cheats, despite any temptations, despite being without my husband more often than I would have liked.

I wanted to take the dildo from Missy and use it on myself and exhibit myself to these sexy women, Missy included. For once in my life, I wanted to do something wildly out of character, something bold and daring.

I didn't do any of that because my first thought after those crazy impulses ran through my brain was I loved my husband. I would never cheat on him. I stayed put and that's when Missy noticed me. She gasped out loud and then, she broke into a broad smile. "Ladies," she grinned as she winked at me. "I believe we have a guest."

My first impulse was to run, but my feet wouldn't work. My sexy friend got up and walked towards me. "I forgot that you were coming over," she sighed. "Oh well, I guess that cat is out of the bag," she gestured broadly at the four naked, still-entwined women. "I like to have little -parties - every so often." She introduced the two attractive black women as Brittany and Brandy Kellie and the other two women were Brittney and Sabrina. The four women then untangled themselves and one by one, they all gave me a kiss that made my toes curl. It was the first time I realized that if I was not bi-sexual, I at the very least had bi-sexual leanings. I was disappointed that Missy didn't kiss me in the same manner. Did she not think of me that way?

"You're welcome to join us, now that you know our little secret," Brandy smiled, holding her arms open wide. I wanted to, I really wanted to know these women on a more intimate basis. Only my concern for my marriage kept me staying on the right course.

"I can't," I protested, my heart pounding in my chest. The five women in that room were boiling hot and there was a sexual tension so thick you could have spread it on toast. "I want to, I think - I know - it would be incredible, but I'm married and I took vows."

Missy nodded and came over to me and squeezed my hand. "I understand," she said as she blew the girls a kiss. I think that's why she didn't kiss me as they had, she had learned a lot about me in the last several weeks. "But I don't think Roger would object to yourwatching us, would he?"

I sure as hell hoped not, because once that offer was out there, I could not have refused it. I shook my head as my new best friend took her place center stage. She got on her back and Brandy (I think) lowered her bare pussy to Missy's face. For the very first time, I saw my gorgeous blonde friend eat pussy and it was wild. While that was going on, bouncy blonde Sabrina moved in behind and started to fondle Brandy's tits. Brittany and Brittney found places where they could lick and fondle as well and Brittany in particular seemed to relish the chance to make Missy cum. It was a lesbian show that was not to be missed, a tangle of five hot young women, getting naked, noisy and making a private show just for an audience of one - me.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers
12