Well, She Finally Asked Me... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jakladd
jakladd
406 Followers

Was not exactly sure what was going through Katie's mind as Kevin sat there sucking my cock as I stood over him on the couch. If she wanted to know what two guys looked like having sex, we were certainly putting on a good show. I would have to say it was quite obscene, the homosexual act that she was viewing. The original intention was for Katie to see me suck cock as I climbed back on the floor in front of Kevin and put his cock back in my mouth. And suck his cock I did. Sucking cock was the closet pleasure I had always longed for as I masqueraded as a straight man to my wife and anyone who knew me.

The tingling arousal in my stiff penis urged me on as I licked, kissed, sniffed, masturbated his cock and sucked on it. When finally, he clutched the couch cushions and let out a low moan as his cock ejaculated jets of semen into my mouth in a huff of sexual release. If you are a cock sucker, this is the moment you live for, tasting and devouring the rewards of pleasuring another man's penis, tasting the slimy, gooey, astringent, nasty man jizz. I bathed and cleaned his cock in a manner letting Katie know that sucking cock was something I really enjoyed and was very good at. And if you are a cocksucker, sucking off another guy and tasting his semen makes your own penis ache an unrelenting arousal. Most times when I sucked off an anonymous guy, a few of my tugs on my penis would give me my own frantic ejaculation. Sometimes the guy I had just sucked off would be kind and would finish me off with his hand.

With my cock so hard just having sucked off Kevin under the gaze of Katie, I wanted more, my penis throbbed for more. It would have been fun, but perhaps a little rude and imposing to have her finish me off with a hand job. Might as well continue with Kevin, after sucking his cock so diligently. Climbing up over him again, I stood on the couch humping my penis in his face in horny agitation. Having just sucked him off, my own penis was next in line for relief. Kevin took my penis in his mouth as I continued to steadily hump it in and out. When one of Kevin's fingers found my tight hole between my ass cheeks, I was close. I suppose it was rather obscene standing on the couch forcing my penis in his mouth with my wife observing. She had no real display or sign of arousal with any glance I gave her as Kevin was sucking my cock.

Then, with him fingering me and the warm wetness of his mouth working its magic, I came. Holding onto the top of the couch, my ejaculation peed warm semen into his mouth as my penis tingled and shuddered. It was a fantastic blow job. Katie never sucked cock. Never was in her remote desires. The sensation of ejaculating in Kevin's mouth was as all-consuming as it was gay. Katie was the one who was interested in seeing me suck cock. There, done deal. She got a bonus seeing Kevin return the favor. At last, I slid down in his arms for a passionate 'thank you' kiss. If Katie wanted an explicit demonstration of gay sex, she certainly got one.

"Honey, we should go," Katie told me as I was basically glued to Kevin, the stickiness of our spent penises and the perspiration of our bodies with my face nuzzled next to his.

On the way home it was quiet. I said, "I love you," with Katie replying with a perfunctory, flat, dead pan "I love you, too."

In the morning, before we got out of bed, Katie snuggled close to me. She was in pajamas, and I was naked, as I always was in bed. This was Saturday and uncharacteristically she had her hand on my penis, rather than making me wait for her to dole out a hand job later in the day on her own schedule.

"Well, I've seen it. I've seen you suck another guy. Now what?"

The touch of her hand on my penis as I remembered sucking off Kevin in front of her made it stiff as steel. Being asked a question about my sexual feelings with her stroking my penis, was akin to truth serum, I was not sure if I could help from saying anything that would get me busted about my true sexual desires.

"Honey, I know we love each other, but are you going to see Kevin again? You talk about me having a boyfriend, I think it's you who wants a boyfriend."

Wow, that was a very unfair question. Sex once a week with Katie, usually only a hand job or sex several times a day with Kevin? The excitement in my libido from sucking Kevin's cock, putting on a display of homosexual passion for Katie, with her hand now stroking my penis, clouded all rational thought. Katie should have known better to stroke me right then, there in bed, asking that question.

Rather than answer, my mind was spinning with images of all kinds of sex scenes, sex scenes my mind always fantasized about when Katie gave me a hand job. I had shared with Katie some bi and gay fantasies during hand jobs, but really, she had no idea what went on in my mind with these fantasies, how truly gay they were. Now what was going through my mind was a mixture fantasy and images of sex I had with Katie, Kevin, Dan, Johnny, Raul. As she masturbated me, she nuzzled her face into my ear and whispered a soft "well, Hun?". In scattershot fashion like clicking through sex scenes on porn sites, I fantasized about sorts of recent sex and sex fantasies.

Some of the scenes scrolling through my mind during this unexpected early morning hand job were from the night before, sucking off Kevin in front of Katie and how good his cock and semen tasted and the thrill of her watching. Some were of me visiting Raul in an afternoon tryst traipsing around his room in high heels and panties, loving how fucking gay he made me feel being his homosexual plaything something that he loved with newly outed men. The scent of Katie next to me and her hand stroking my penis made me think about how good it was licking her out from behind molesting her petite, boyish, pretty little ass and pungent pussy before fucking her doggie style.

Images flew by; me as Kevin's live in fairy boyfriend, free to act gay with him any time of day, walking around naked or bottomless in only a tee shirt or in skimpy panties and hose acting very faggy; images of Kevin and me holding hands at a Pride event, me meeting Kevin's ex-wife and being introduced as his new 'boyfriend', Kevin making love to me in his bed, screwing me so passionately like he did the weekend Katie was away.

If Katie was expecting me to answer, she was gonna have to wait. My penis tingled, as she observed how easily her hand job made my penis spectacularly ejaculate obscene jets of semen out up all over my chest and belly. Guess that was my answer about whether I wanted Kevin as a boyfriend.

Yeah, now what?

jakladd
jakladd
406 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
jakladdjakladdabout 1 month agoAuthor

I have been a closet homosexual and cross dresser all my life, a hidden life. I do have a wonderful wife and marriage and am very careful about what I reveal in my thoughts and actually have backed away from active extracurricular activities. It's better that way. I will never lose my same sex desires so writing and reading stories about it helps keeping me grounded. In truth very few women can handle you being gay, especially if you are married. My brother was outed by his wife and it was awful. Again I love to write and express my sexuality here on Literotica......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have a friend in Cali, he told me that he admitted to his fiancé that he had some experiences like that, I guess. She kept prodding him more and more, calling him names and telling him they should have a threesome, and degrading him about any experiences he had in the past and just holding it all against him. He really just wanted a normal relationship with her but once she found out, she changed and wanted to drag him into something that he didn't want. Of course it just deteriorated and she lost respect for him, partly because of what he admitted, and partly because his refusal to go along with her requests now put her in a bad light. So they are finished now.

My own wife left and I'm sure that my desire to have sex more than her pushed her to the edge. I never admitted anything like that, but even pillow talk was off limits to her and any thought of wanting to do something "more or different" met with cries of "Why am I not good enough"

And my own wife of 20 years left. Am I better off? No, my kids are screwed up, I'm alone, my retirement is screwed up, everything's a mess. All because I wanted more? Stupid. She was beautiful and all I wanted, except in my fantasy I wanted more, for her to be a bit more passionate.

But now I have nothing. Its not worth it. You rarely get more than one chance in this world, its just not worth it to screw it all up, and a woman will never respect a man that even fantasizes about being with another guy. It might seem fun and harmless, but its like a cancer, once it gets in you it will destroy you.

cdCindy1cdCindy13 months ago

I just read this story again today -- I couldn't help it, this is THE BEST STORY ON ALL OF LITEROTICA !!! It totally and perfectly speaks to me, as my last comment above says.

One thing I want to emphasize is that I dream all the time about "going out on a gay date", which I have actually only done once. It was on a business trip out of town, I went to a gay bar (the only time I've been to a gay bar), a guy picked me up and we were "on a date" the rest of the evening, ending up in my hotel room until the next morning. It felt so wonderful dancing with a man and holding hands in public, and then walking into the hotel holding hands & letting the hotel clerk know that he was with me -- "for the rest of the night". That night clinched it and made me realize for certain 100% that I'm a homosexual, a faggot, a sissy, a cocksucker -- that I AM GAY, albeit still in the closet. Something that I've been dealing with for awhile.

As you said in your story, when you danced with Kevin at the gay bar, "holding him close, nuzzling faces together, kissing, groping each other's cocks and butts, being out and gay......told him that I hope he understood that I was 100% a bottom and how much I loved being gay with him."

That is how I feel every day -- I want to be "out and gay" and go on real dates with men (or one special man). I want my wife to know. If she responded like Katie that would be my ultimate fantasy. That would be fantastic.

cdCindy1cdCindy13 months ago

FANTASTIC !!! ONE OF THE BEST STORIES ON ALL OF LITEROTICA !!! This story is so fantastic and really speaks to me so perfectly. I too am a married man but, unlike Bobby, I haven't had sex with my wife in over 2 years but have only been with men and only want to be with men. As you say in this story, I'm a "latent closet homosexual" who loves cock, loves getting fucked, and definitely wants to have my own boyfriend. At the same time, I would love my wife to have her own boyfriend to fuck her and cuckold me while having me fluff her lover's cock getting him ready for her.

One excerpt (of many) that really hit home with me is:

"there are a lot of different types of gay men and gay relationships. My type of gay revolves around a lifetime of seeking cock from the closet, hiding from everyone that I might be gay, hiding from myself that I might be gay. Can you love sucking cock as much I love sucking cock and not be gay?"

The answer to this question is obviously "NO". I know -- and I admit to myself every day -- I AM GAY - AND I LOVE IT !!!

Now, I know that because I'm still "in the closet" and have not yet come out to my wife, I still have to hide my gay lovers and my truly gay homosexual desires. I would truly love to go to a gay bar, hold hands with my boyfriend, dance with him and kiss on the dance floor -- all with my wife watching. I truly wish that the events in this story would happen to me. Bobby, you are a lucky man who gets to be free to yourself and have a hot gay relationship with your wife's encouragement.

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Jakladd, you are a terrific fantastic writer. keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I want to fuck you Bobby. You are a lovely closet homosexual. Your wife might have seen you suck cock, but she has no idea how fucking gay you are. Married men who love sucking dick are the most eager to have sex with another man. The fact that you love wearing panties when you suck cock is sweet. Be a good little pussy boy and suck my cock for a little while then I will fuck you as you tell me how gay you are. "Thuch a fag" "S-tho gay"....💖💗💕💝🌈

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Neighbor Kinky wife wants to see her husband suck on a cock.in Gay Male
Her Boyfriend Subs In Girlfriend uses her boyfriend for gay erotica shoot.in Gay Male
My Girlfriend Turned Me Gay She forced his fantasy down his throat - & up his ass.in Gay Male
How I Became A Gay Cock Slut Young married man is seduced at a resort.in Gay Male
First Time with My Best Friend Straight married man is seduced by his best friend.in Gay Male
More Stories