Whitney's Naughty Relatives Ch. 02

Story Info
Whitney and aunt Ophelia go to Sherri's lingerie shop.
2.7k words
4.48
25.6k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/13/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers

Whitney’s Naughty Relatives – Chapter Two
by BrettJ © 2012


Whitney was enjoying the ride in her aunt’s little red Corvette. Ophelia had told her she found sexy cars just as pleasurable as good food, good wine or sex. “I thought about driving professionally,” Ophelia smiled at her niece as she let her sunglasses slide down her nose. “Then I realized it was too much like work and I do like a life of luxury.” She giggled.

Whitney and her seductive aunt had grown very close in the few weeks that Whitney had been staying with her uncle James and his sensual, dark, exotic bride. Many of Ophelia’s friends were older than she was, so she enjoyed having someone closer to her own age to talk with. Of course, talking wasn’t exactly what they spentmost of their time doing.

Sex had become as necessary to the blonde teen as breathing, her aunt and uncle had an attitude towards hedonism that was positively infectious. A good part of her day was spent in bed with the lovely Ophelia, relishing her new bi-sexuality. They ate their meals late in the evening, because when James got home from work, his gorgeous women dragged him into their lustful clutches.

Ophelia and James made the progression gradual, so that their lovely niece wouldn’t experience sensory overload. Her mother had been, and continued to be, extremely uptight. That fact puzzled her younger brother a great deal. James told his niece that her grandparents were warm, affectionate people who openly hugged and kissed. Whitney merely shrugged and told her uncle her mother had been like that for some time. James discussed this with Ophelia and knew as much as Whitney seemed to be enjoying her newfound sexual appetites, slow and steady would be wiser, so that her emotions wouldn’t boomerang on her and guilt trip her up.

Ophelia had discussed today’s outing with her husband and James nodded as he handed her his VISA Platinum Card. “Go nuts, babe,” He told her. “Not that I have to tell you that, but what good is having money if you can’t derive pleasure from it?”

“You do realize that I married you for your money?” She told him.

“I thought it was because I had a big cock?” He shot back.

“That was the second reason, money first,” She teased, kissing him and running upstairs to wake a drowsy Whitney.

“We’re going shopping, sweetness,” Ophelia purred as she yanked away the covers from a naked Whitney. At home, Whitney would never have dared to sleep nude. In the Comstock home, it was practically a requirement.

“So early?” Whitney moaned.

“Early? It’s almost noon,” Ophelia laughed.

“Can I help it if you two sex maniacs tired me out so much that I needed more sleep?” Whitney sighed. “Let a girl sleep, can’t you?”

“Nope,” Ophelia laughed, swatting her niece on the behind. “Put on something cute and flirty after you’ve showered and meet me downstairs in 30 minutes. Believe me, you won’t be sorry.”

Whitney nodded and began to crawl out of bed. She knew that no matter what was going on in Ophelia’s devious and deviant little mind, it would be in her best interests to comply.

Whitney had no idea how right she was. While she was in the shower, her sexy aunt was making arrangements for a shopping trip that the sexy blonde would never forget. Nor would Ophelia herself, if she knew friend’s equally-devious mind. There would be an element of danger, of kink and of risk and that was precisely the kind of afternoon Ophelia wanted for Whitney!

As they neared their destination, Ophelia knew that she would have to rein in her excitement or risk telegraphing the surprise to her sexy niece. She wanted Whitney’s stay to continue and be exciting and fun and that meant staying one step ahead of the pretty teen at all times.

“Are you ever going to tell me where we’re going?” Whitney asked with the impatience of youth. Ophelia grinned, trying not to think of herself as so much older than Whitney, although her experience in matters erotic had given her some extra wisdom. She knew that someday, the same would be true of her niece.

“I don’t suppose it would hurt to tell you now,” Ophelia smiled as she pulled her Corvette into a private laneway that backed into a very quaint, elegant-looking little shop. “I said you needed some new clothes and what better way to start than from the underneath? This is a very sexy lingerie shop that’s owned by my dear friend, Sherri Sullivan.”

“Sherri Sullivan?” Whitney questioned. “As in thesame Sherri that Uncle James was dating and he caught you screwing with a dildo?”

“One and the same,” Ophelia chuckled. “She and I have remained close friends over the years, although she doesn’t have much to do with your uncle nowadays. She’s almost exclusively into women; it comes from working with such sexy garments and seeing naughty, naked ladies all day. Let’s go sweetness, she’s expecting us.”

Whitney didn’t dilly-dally because by now, she knew that whatever Ophelia had planned, there was going to be hot sex at the end of it. That was just the way things were with the dusky beauty – something wonderful that ended in heated fucking!

Whitney noticed as they entered the shop that it seemed to be very quiet for a store that seemed so lovely and charming. There was no sign of staff or customers. “Hello,” Ophelia called out. “Is anyone here?”

“It’s about time you got here,” A voice called out from the back in a very sharp, angry tone. “I don’t have all day to wait around for you two, you know.” A few moments later, a woman that Whitney assumed must be Sherri walked into the room. Her first impression would be emblazoned on Whitney’s mind for all time.

Standing there was a delicious, curvy redhead wearing a PVC bustier that was black and gleaming. It pushed her breasts high up, not that she needed a lot of support. Sherri was also wearing a matching thong, black stockings and thigh-high boots with heels that were easily 6 inches. Her hair was a rich, dark red in color, almost auburn and was wild and tossed. This looked like a woman you didnot want to mess with, not if you were smart.

“Yes, of course, I’m very sorry,” A docile-sounding Ophelia spoke up. Whitney wasn’t completely sure what was going on here, this person sure didn’t seem like her confident aunt.

“I don’t want to hear excuses from you bitch, be silent!” Sherri commanded. She walked over to Whitney and looked at her closely. “So, this is the niece?” She placed her hand under Whitney’s chin and lifted her head. “She’s attractive enough – tell me bitch, does your niece like to play?” Before Ophelia could even answer, Sherri asked Whitney the same question. “Do you like to play, little girl?”

Whitney sensed this was some kind of game or test, but she was still getting a bit indignant. “Yes, I play and I amnot a little girl, dammit!”

Sherri chuckled. “Ah, she has some fire in her, that’s good, that’s very good. You’ll need it – young lady. All right, we have the afternoon to indulge our carnal lusts, I’ve given my staff the afternoon off, so let’s get started, shall we?”

Whitney whispered in her aunt’s ear “Is she fucking nuts or what?”

“More like or `what’,” Ophelia answered. “Just do as she says, she’s difficult to please when she gets like this.”

Whitney nodded and the two women followed Sherri into a spacious back room. “Your clothes are over there, whore!” Sherri barked at Whitney. “As for you, my gorgeous black slut, I am sure you’re wearing something underneath those clothes that will give me great pleasure.”

“Yes Miss Sherri, of course,” Ophelia smiled, eagerly beginning to disrobe. Whitney had thought they were shopping for lingerie and when she saw the outfit piled on a chair, she wondered what the hell was going on? It was a schoolgirl’s outfit, pleated plaid skirt and all. Then, she took a closer look at it. The skirt would never have been allowed in any public school and the blouse was extraordinarily sheer. There were heels that were at least 4 inches and black, trampy lingerie underneath. Okay – if that’s what Sherri wanted her to be, she would play this role to the hilt.

She looked over and saw that Sherri was now wearing a large, strap-on dildo. Whitney wondered if it might be the same dildo, but that wasn’t important. She had to prove she could play with the big girls. “Aunt Sherri,” She gasped in mock horror. “What are you doing to my friend Ophelia?”

Ophelia removed her lips from the toy and grinned. She was proud of Whitney; she had picked up the game rather quickly.

Sherri’s lips curled into a cruel sneer. “I’m making the black bitch serve me; she’s forgotten her place in this relationship, darling girl. I come first and then you, her needs must always come last.”

Whitney nodded. “You’re right as always, Aunt Sherri. The silly bitch didn’t make me cum today so I had to have one of my teachers do it. It wasn’t too bad, she wasgooooddd,” Whitney sighed at the “memory”.

Sherri was impressed with the girl’s imagination. “Still dear, that’s no excuse for Ophelia’s neglect. I know – Ophelia, you black whore, go over there and pleasure my niece while I fuck your cunt with the toy. Make sure to do a good job or your ass will suffer.”

“Of course Miss Sherri, you know I live to serve you,” Ophelia said as she quickly undressed. As always, Ophelia’s lingerie was beyond beautiful. As she gave a cursory glance to Sherri’s store, Whitney was fairly sure her aunt had purchased most of it here. It was of the highest quality and appeared to be hand crafted and was likely quite expensive. Knowing her aunt and uncle the way she did now, Whitney knew the cost wasn’t an issue.

Whitney placed herself on a lovely settee and raised her tiny skirt. Ophelia blatantly licked her lips and then moved her mouth to her niece’s thighs and kissed them adoringly. Once again, Whitney experienced the thrill of Ophelia’s lips on her needy cunt. Her instinct was to close her eyes, but then she wouldn’t have seen the other sight, that of Sherri screwing the lusty Ophelia with the huge dildo.

“Ow, oh Miss Sherri, you’re hurting me!” Ophelia cried out, although Whitney didn’t believe a word of it. James’ cock was easily the equal of the dildo.

“You deserve it bitch, for neglecting your duties so shamefully,” Sherri grimaced as she slammed the toy into Ophelia’s needy cunt. “Tell me baby, is she taking care of you now?” She said to Whitney.

“Oh yes auntie,soooo nicely,” Whitney murmured as her first climax washed over her. “This black slut does know what a girl likes.”

“Okay, then perhaps I’ll let you fuck her next,” Sherri grinned. “Come over here and give auntie some sugar.”

Still playing her role to the hilt, Whitney got off the settee and made her way to Sherri. She kissed the older woman heatedly and with lots of tongue and fondled her body. Sherri’s murmurs turned almost kittenish. “I think you need a good fucking too, little miss,” Sherri told the girl. “Why don’t you straddle my toy and fuck yourself on it? Ophelia, I think this little slut needs you to play with her some more and get her naked.”

“Of course, Miss Sherri,” Ophelia said without offering any opposition. The trio got in place and Whitney lowered her tight, teenage cunt on to the toy and began rocking on it while Ophelia undressed her and cupped her gorgeous tits. A few minutes later, they had changed positions slightly. Now Ophelia was facing her niece and fondling her and kissing her while she rode Sherri’s eagerly-licking tongue. The trio was now joined in a heated passion that likely wouldn’t stop until all of them had a nice cum. Fortunately for them all, Whitney was so turned on by her new circumstances that it didn’t take her long to cum and that set everyone off in a nice chain reaction. The trio fell apart, panting heavily.

“Now,that is the way to start an afternoon!” Sherri exclaimed, laughing a bit. “Hello ladies, welcome to my store. Whitney, it’s a pleasure to meet you,” She said, giving the girl a peck on the cheek.

“That’s one hell of an introduction, but hi,” Whitney laughed. “From the description Ophelia gave me, I would never have guessed you were a Dom.”

“Oh, she’s not,” Ophelia laughed as she stood up. “Every time we play, she surprises me with something new. Last time, she wore an outfit a bit like yours and I got to play teacher. Nice work on picking up on things so fast, by the way.”

“I’m a quick study,” Whitney giggled, thinking of the sexual education she’d had so far.

“That’s an understatement,” Ophelia laughed. “She doesn’t mind doing extra assignments either. Sherri, what do you think of my gorgeous niece?”

“I can’t wait to know her better,” Sherri grinned. “Come ladies, I’ve made some sandwiches and tea. Whitney, don’t bother getting dressed – we’re just going to take everything off of you again – and again after that.”

Whitney spent the afternoon in the company of the two decadent divas, learning new depths of her sexuality. She got to play captive slave girl with a harem outfit and chains, she played naughty librarian and she played runway model. Sherri was impressed by Whitney’s moves when modeling the lingerie and asked if she would consent to posing for her store’s catalog. “Of course, I’d pay you and you’d have a blast,” Sherri told her.

“Say yes,” Ophelia whispered to her. “I’ve done the last 3 and it always turns into a full-out lesbian orgy. The other models are gorgeous and we usually leave exhausted.”

“Yes, of course, I’d be thrilled,” Whitney told Sherri. The redhead hugged her and one thing led to another. She had Sherri on the floor and was straddling the redhead’s eager face. Sherri knew her way around a woman’s pussy; her mouth was skilled and seeking. She looked back to see that Ophelia was now wearing the dildo and screwing the gorgeous redhead six ways from Sunday. With every stroke of the toy in Sherri’s neatly-trimmed box, her tongue shot deeper into Whitney’s cunt. Her brain was nearly overwhelmed by the intense sensations and enjoyment that was being provided to her by her two favorite ladies.

The afternoon ended a bit after 5 with Whitney and Ophelia putting box loads of lingerie into the Corvette. “That was an incredible afternoon and I really appreciate your closing the store for us,” Whitney said as she hugged Sherri.

“Think nothing of it, sweetness,” Sherri laughed. “I made more from you two alone than I make on most days. Besides, it’s nice to take a day off every so often.”

Whitney smiled. “I agree and why not, even if you do lose a bit of business.”

“I don’t worry about it sugar, I’m stinking rich,” Sherri chuckled. “I was married to a much-older man who wanted a trophy wife. Sadly, he couldn’t keep it in his pants even after he got me. I made out like a bandit in the settlement and the store is just a hobby for me, a way to meet cute girls like you,” She winked. Then, she told the girls “His current wife comes in here all the time, so does his daughter. Between you and me girl, they’re both better than he was in bed,” She laughed.

Whitney smiled and gave Sherri a final hug before getting in the car. She had enjoyed another thrilling adventure with her sexy aunt and wondered what would come next. Undoubtedly, she’d enjoy it just as much as she had today’s escapades. She had the utmost confidence in her aunt Ophelia.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers