Who Would've Guessed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When our lips finally met, electricity seemed to stab right through me.

My first kiss. But this doesn't feel like a first. A first kiss should be innocent. Heart pounding. Quiet.

This was something else. Beyond the innocent phrases of our connected lips, our tongues spoke of something more.... dirty. Erotic. Almost downright pornographic.

My cock twitched inside my pants.

It didn't make it easier that she lightly sucked on my tongue occasionally, trapping it between her soft pretty lips. Biting. Nibbling.

I was making out with someone else for the first time, but I couldn't focus.

Who could? The sensations of her skillful tongue wrapping on mine, tickling the insides of my mouth was too much to bear.

Suddenly, the tip of her tongue met the roof and my hair rose in response.

"This is how couples kiss," she whispered in my mouth before continuing her assault with her skillful tongue.

Mind you, I was completely lightheaded at this point, but I didn't stop her. No. I couldn't. I reciprocated her dirty kisses until the very breath she gave was stolen back from me.

Until her lungs gave it back again.

Until her scent dominated my senses.

Until there was nothing left of me but her.

I gasped in between our kisses, rearranging my disheveled glasses, "Is that what we are?" Sam stared at me for a second before climbing up to my lap and pushing me into the bed. Good old memory foam, I thought, feeling the imprint it conformed to as a response to my back more clearly than I ever had before.

I watched the pretty girl on top of me remove her shirt in one smooth motion as she licked her lips and replied, "No. We're just gonna fuck. Like normal friends do."

I didn't have many friends, but I doubted that.

Regardless, I nodded at her reply, completely understanding. She was way above my league. If anything, I was already wondering why she even wanted to do this with me in the first place.

Everyone knew and loved Sam. In comparison, I was, well, me.

Finally knowing where we stand in all of this actually gave me a little bit of confidence. Yes. This is just sex. Plenty people my age do this solely for recreational fun. It's not a big deal. It didn't matter why she wanted to fuck me either.

What mattered was that she wanted to fuck me.

With desperate haste, I held her by the ribs, pulled her closer, and our lips met again. Her stomach laid more than comfortably on mine. We could tell the heat was already getting to us. I could feel it slowly creeping over parts of my clothes, but I couldn't care less. And neither did Sam.

"Do you have a condom?" she asked in between our wet kisses. I stopped in my tracks before shaking my head sideways.

Fuck, was this going to stop here?

I kissed her pretty lips again, grumbling, "I don't want to stop."

She slipped out her tongue and my body moved instinctually — I immediately seized it with my own. Without pause, she groaned out a short sigh of agreement before pushing me harder into the bed. "You're gonna have to use Spencer's."

I paused. Why would she have....,?

My eyes widened in realization. "Wait, you had sex with Spencer — "

Sam interrupted me with a deep kiss. God, she tasted so good, I almost forgot the fact that she slept (or worse, sleeps) with my tormentor.

After pausing for a few breaths, she nodded, staring at my lips with that sexy far-away look in her eyes.

"Yeah, once. Last summer. Wait, do you have a problem with that? If you think it's weird, we can stop anytime," she reassured, a sense of understanding in her eyes. Though, I could tell she really wished that wasn't the case.

".... No. I just — I thought the rumors weren't true." I tried to keep it as a casual statement. Like I hadn't given it much thought. Like this was just something I happened to mention.

Like it didn't bother me a little bit.

"They're not. We're just friends. I haven't done it with him since then."

I nodded, trying to get my mind off it, and that turned out to be surprisingly easy considering Sam was in the middle of taking her bra off.

Her breasts came loose and I quickly forgot everything else, my mind short circuiting.

Goddamn, I'm fucking easy.

I couldn't take my eyes off them, despite genuinely trying to.

"Like what you see?" she asked, gently running her palms around her breasts. I could tell she was proud of them. I couldn't blame her.

I nodded at her question, my throat suddenly parched.

"You're a boob-man, huh? You can touch them if you want," she chuckled.

My words caught on to the back of my throat as I watched her tits sway lightly in response to her laugh, "I think I'm just a woman-man."

My hands slowly approached her smooth peaks. I knew I was going to be obsessed with the feeling before I even touched it.

I was right.

They were the softest things I've ever gotten my hands on. It relaxed me just by touching them and I didn't know why. Her nipples stood hard in comparison, lewdly pressing against my clasp. Savoring the idiosyncratic sensation of her nubs rubbing up against the surface of my palm, my dick twitched under my pants, which were getting way too tight.

I looked in her eyes, feeling this extreme connection with her. Was she feeling it too? I wondered.

Subconsciously, my mouth moved as I whispered, "You're so beautiful."

She flinched.

My reverie broke. Fuck, did I mess up? "Sorry. Is that something I shouldn't say?"

"No... it's okay. You're new to this. That's not something you say to a casual hook-up, yes. This is just sex. Remember that."

"Right."

I nodded so as to indicate I understood before letting her tits swallow my whole attention again.

"So call me that again."

My eyes gravitate back to hers.

"Sorry?"

"Call me that again," she reiterated with a smirk, eyes turning into pretty moons.

I gulped. "You're beautiful...?"

"You sounded surer last time," she teased. Feeling this aggravation, I slightly pinched her nipple between my thumb and index finger as petty revenge. Sam surprisingly moaned out loud before glaring at me. I give her a smirk back.

I must look pretty smug right now.

Her thighs tightened around my waist and I immediately patted for surrender. God, there was nothing more I wanted than to make love to her already. As if she wanted the same thing I did, Sam giggled and got off me.

"Do you know how to wear a condom?" she asked with a smirk. I stared at her, sitting on the bed. Her slender figure relaxed as she tilted her head: Jet-black hair cascaded down, framing her face with a slightly alluring paleness.

Meanwhile, her eyes almost shone with this hint of mischief and my mind blanked completely. "Hopefully," I replied before getting up and grabbing the condom from her hands.

After struggling for a while, I almost ripped it to shreds out of anger.

I couldn't wear it.

"You need any help?" I hear Sam ask from behind me.

"Uh, maybe."

She laughed in an understanding way, but I still felt my face heat up. "Here, I'll put it on you."

The beautiful woman tucked her hair behind her ear as she knelt down, taking the opened condom from my hands.

I hissed in pain when she tried to put it on me.

"Oh, no wonder you can't. It doesn't fit you... I didn't know that was p-possible."

An awkward silence kind of settled on the atmosphere. "Maybe we should stop," she said. I nodded.

Then I kissed her and before we realized it, we were on top of the bed again.

"I was thinking you could just pull out — "

"Yeah, I can do that," I replied almost immediately, longingly reuniting my lips with hers. Inch by inch, my hands slowly traveled her stomach, navel, and ribs — then right between her legs. As if she couldn't bear to lose, she reached out for my cock and slowly — torturously stroked.

I hissed at the newfound sensation. Her thumb was playfully writing circles around the head while her fingers slid across the length.

"I've never done this. So you're going to have to cut me some slack," I chuckled nervously. She grinned, grabbing my hand before placing it on top of her mound.

"Loosen me up with your fingers," she said in a commanding way. Extremely relieved that she was taking the lead, I followed her orders — focused on learning everything as fast as I could. I inserted my middle finger in between her pussy. She was so wet her juices clung to my hand. Fuck.

Was this how women felt like? No wonder people go crazy over sex.

My cock twitched as it imagined being inside this soft channel currently wrapped around my finger.

She placed her lips distractingly close to my earlobes and moaned, "Don't be too cautious. You're not going to break me."

I nodded, still too nervous to set the pace faster. But I did insert another finger, which her pussy welcomed as eagerly as it did the first.

Wasn't foreplay supposed to take longer? Sam was practically soft and dripping, like putty in my hands.

My cautious fingers repeatedly went in and out as I gauged her reactions. The parts she moaned from, I made sure to repeatedly stimulate.

This was fun, I cheerfully thought to myself.

It was a little like learning how to play an instrument as a clueless kid. Seeing what notes she lets out when you do this or that. Or what happens when you slide your fingers in, then pull them out.

In the midst of it all, Sam's face contorted beautifully in pleasure too. It made me feel better that I wasn't being an absolute disaster in this.

All of a sudden, she pulled my body closer as she groaned, her hands grabbing my cock with a little more passion than it would've liked.

I myself loved the slight burning pain every single one of her touches generated.

"Fuck.... Me..." Sam whispered weakly. The will present in her voice, however, was anything but.

And being myself, of course, I caved.

I held my hard cock by the base and positioned myself over her. Stirring her pretty lips with the sensitive tip, I slowly pushed my cock inside — and I was met with resistance.

"It won't fit...." I harshly groaned. It felt amazing being inside her. Even if it was just the head of my cock.

Her jaw tightened as she stopped me from pulling back. "Keep going."

I couldn't help but grin. She was weirdly competitive over this.

But I obeyed. "Okay."

I held the base of my cock as I pushed deeper. God, she was stupidly tight and warm. The more inches came in, the more strength I lost in my body. This was bad, I thought to myself.

It feels super fucking good.

It wasn't long until I was ramming half of my cock inside her. Muscles tense, I knew she was in a little pain now, so I pulled back.

Right before slowly pushing again.

Like I stepped on a piano's pedal, Sam groaned out loud as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I placed my arm on the arch of her back and brought her closer.

"Give me a few minutes to get used to it," she slurred seductively, a mist of haze in her eyes.

"Bold of you to assume I have a few minutes," I reply as a joke, pausing all movement. Actually, whether or not it's a joke is arguable. Nevertheless, she grinned.

In the meantime, I reached out to remove my glasses until she grabbed my wrists and moaned out, "Glasses stay on."

Her breathless voice brought a shiver down my spine. "O-okay."

We stayed still for a few minutes, taking in each other's newfound presence in our bodies. Then we slowly.... melded. Together — like limeglass under immeasurable heat. I started slowly thrusting my hips again.

Blatantly ignoring my own efforts to slow down the pace, Sam took my cock deeper and deeper. With each centimeter tighter than the last, I groaned out in pleasure, her tight folds pleasurably sliding across my length.

I watched my cock slowly disappear inside her, wondering how the hell she was doing this — until my hips completely met with her thighs and I was completely buried in her heavenly pussy.

Fuck.

My eyes shut tight in pleasure at the feel of her warmth surrounding me. The tightness. The all-encompassing heat. The fucking folds wrapped around every inch of my cock.

This was, without a doubt, one of the greatest experiences of my fucking life. From the look on her face, I was relieved to see Sam was liking it too.

"You're... so big," she absentmindedly stated, losing breath on the last two words.

"Really?" I asked her nervously, "Is... that a good thing?"

"Yeah," Sam replied. "I think I'm a size-queen," she suddenly added, unsure — as if she was just realizing that fact about herself.

Regardless, I smiled in relief. According to the internet, most women thought anything more than 7-inches was completely unmanageable. I always felt insecure about that. I practically made my peace with the fact that while big dicks were a fantasy for most, none of them would actually want one in real life.

Boy am I grateful that practicing size-queens actually existed — and apparently, one of the hottest girls in school was one of them.

"Can I move?" I asked her somewhat eagerly, feeling my whole body tremble as I gently ran my hands all over her tits and waist.

She nodded, giving me permission. With a deep breath, I slowly moved my hips back and forth.

"Fuck," I cursed under my breath. I set the pace so slow, but the stimulation still somehow managed to push me off the edge. I had to stop thrusting again.

It didn't help that Sam's dripping pussy severely tensed up around me every couple of seconds.

"You're so tight," I indignantly complained to her. She flashed me her sexy grin and wrapped her legs around my waist, preventing me from pulling out.

I hissed.

And she growled, "Keep going. Fuck me, Cory."

I grabbed her waist and obliged. Over the unknown period of time, I seemed to have forgotten breathing altogether. In under ten minutes, my lungs already felt like they were on fire from the lack of air. I felt the strain on my hips as well and suddenly regretted not being more in shape. I do most of the handy repairs in the household now, but I never really ate well. I was thin. Stick thin. On a generous day, I'd be called "lanky."

I leaned over her sweating, writhing body and put my hands beside her head for support. Staring at her eyes, I wondered why I didn't feel uncomfortable.

This level of intimacy. This... trust that I feel for her right now. It wasn't me.

I wasn't touchy. I wasn't affectionate. In fact, I've been called cold and unfeeling back in the orphanage more times than I cared to remember. I didn't mean to, of course, and it took me a long time to accept that maybe that was just who I am — why no one ever adopted me until Uncle Edward and Aunt Cass.

But with her... with her, it seemed like everything I am was suddenly up to debate. Like the clumsily sewed up parts of me were unraveling into something else.

I leaned in, held her neck, and slowly kissed her on the lips for a few seconds before retreating. That seemed to get her undivided attention, despite feeling it from my cock. Sam was now staring back at me.

"Sorry. Is this something you don't do with a casual hook-up too?" I asked.

"Yeah."

And she pulled me by the hair and kissed me some more.

__________________________________

I stared blankly at the wall as Cory's warm body lay sleeping beside me. We both must've blacked out awhile ago. I could already see the glow of the sunrise through the windows.

This is a pretty cozy room, I thought.

Also, what the fuck just happened?

I carefully got up from the bed and stood up. My legs... still felt so weak, feeling like they'd collapse any time. The last thing I remember was my whole body practically convulsing in what seemed like the most violent orgasm I've ever experienced, right before dopamine completely seized my consciousness.

Now even after a few hours later, my legs essentially felt as weak, but with the additional bonus of my stomach growling for food.

"Hey," I hear a voice call out from behind me. Cory's eyes were open now. And his voice was particularly lower than usual.

Fuck.

I calmed my raging hormones as I pictured the most unsexy thing ever to ease my mental boner. Of course, it didn't help that the man himself had a non-metaphorical boner under the sheets, which anyone from a mile away could see. Seemingly unaware of my inner turmoil, Cory looked me directly in the eyes, golden flecks settling on his brown irises — wait, were they amber? Gosh, they were!

"Sorry if I overdid it. Kinda panicked when you started having this seizure. Then I realized you were... squirting. Was that an orgasm?" he asked innocently, a curious glint in his eye.

I gritted my teeth and glared him. The nerve of this virgin motherfucker....

My pride was hit. I never expected my own orgasm to feel so intense. I wasn't usually so vocal during sex either, but I could feel my throat aching from all the intrepid screaming I did last night.

Weird part is that the squirting thing suddenly happened over a period of no longer than five seconds. It was a sudden rush. Sure, there was this feeling, this... overture — like every inch of your skin was crawling under magnets (in a good way). But it was hardly there until, well, until it was. I've always wanted to experience it, but it just never happened with anyone — until yesterday at least. I was blindsided, thinking I could handle making a virgin cum for a second time.

But his cock wasn't going down without a fight. Or in fact, at all.

I sighed inwardly, still a little baffled how I could feel that good from Cory's petty and amateurish technique. I had some idea why, though. After all, I definitely confirmed something about myself yesterday.

God, I was a size-queen.

Having an actual big cock fill me up really brought some clarity to that aspect of me. Cory's stupidly giant oversized meat stick felt... perfect. It was everything I wanted and more.

Who would have thought?

"You hungry? I can cook a little," Cory asked, his messy locks settling over his forehead. He looked different without his glasses. More subdued, maybe. Of course, that could just be because he lost his virginity.

And it was mind-blowing, for the both of us.

"I'm okay. I should really get home — " I was interrupted by a loud growling in my stomach. My cheeks flushed. Did he hear?

I see his mouth curl up.

Goddamnit.

"Shouldn't your Aunt be home already?"

"She texted last night. Decided to sleep in the shelter and just head home in the afternoon."

I nodded. His Aunt must be really something. Haven't even met an adult who volunteered, I think.

"You know what? I could eat," I calmly stated, attempting to salvage at least some of my dignity. If anything, I'll make sure to eat everything he has in his fridge for revenge.

A few minutes later, I actually genuinely wanted to eat everything in his fridge.

"Where did you learn how to cook?" I asked begrudgingly as I ate what was left on my plate. Fried rice topped with egg, roasted tomatoes, and this really creamy hollandaise sauce — wasn't that notoriously hard to make? This is bullshit.

Cory seemed to enjoy watching me eat as he took a bite of his toast. "My uncle liked to cook. Plus, when kids were first welcomed back in the orphanage, they got this special home-cooked meal from the cafeteria. Learned the basics from the nice ladies there and later on, I was responsible for the new kids. Eggs were cheap back then, so I know a lot of ways to spin them."

I stared at him, trying to maintain a neutral expression. The only thing that dwarfed my shock at the fact that Cory was adopted was the shame of not knowing how to cook because I never had to.

Times like these just remind me how unfair life generally was. It hits hard.