Whoring Her Mother Ch. 02

Story Info
To help out Sandy, Simone & Monique entertain Lenny.
2.1k words
4.57
21.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Ellie ran into Sandy's office, her cheeks were flushed and she seemed visibly upset.

"Miss Sandy, there's a man here to see you."

Sandy didn't see anyone without an appointment and Ellie knew this well, all her staff did. She was about to say something, but Ellie anticipated her protest.

"Miss Sandy, this man said he wouldn't take NO for an answer. You'd better see him, Miss Sandy. He scares me."

"All right Ellie, send him in."

When the man entered her office, Sandy could see why Ellie had been terrified. He had to be at least 6'5" and close to 300 pounds, he was build like a linebacker. With short-cropped dark hair and dark, nearly black eyes, this man, whoever he was, was very intimidating.

"Miss Sandy? Tanks fer seeing me."

"I don't usually see men without an appointment, Mr ...?"

"Youse can call me Lenny. I'll get right to da point. One a yer girls, she owes my boss, Mr. Stevens, 50 Grand."

Sandy sighed. The "girl" was her mother, Lucia. She was irritated as she had thought that was all done and over with.

"I am aware of that ... Lenny ... and I have been paying your boss on a weekly basis and Lucia has been working to pay ME back."

Lenny nodded. "Da boss ... he says dat ain't good enough. He wants some interest; he wants anudder tousand as a show of good faith."

Sandy wasn't thrilled to hear this. She had made her arrangements with Stevens and Lucia both, how dare he send this ...thug ... to intimidate them. She knew if she refused, he'd likely do some kind of damage to her premises or intimidate the customers. Sandy had to think fast and as she was used to doing that in her line of work, she came up with a solution.

"Lenny? Did you notice some of my girls on your way in here?"

Lenny nodded. "Yes. Youse has got some lovely women workin' here."

"How would you like to have a night with one of them?"

"Dat's awfully nice of youse, Miss Sandy, but I ..."

"Lenny ... listen carefully. I am sure you probably have a thousand dollars stashed somewhere. IF you give your ... employer ... the thousand he wants from me, I'll let you have TWO of my girls for the night and believe me, it will be a night you won't soon forget."

"Dat's awfully genrous of youse, Miss Sandy. Only a fool would turn an offer like dat down and my Mom din't raise no fools. Youse has a deal."

Sandy called Ellie back in, who still seemed visibly nervous around the large man. "Ellie, take our guest upstairs." Taking Ellie aside, she whispered quietly "Take him to Room 4."

Ellie nodded and did as she was told. She called in two of her girls, Simone and Monique.

"Ladies, there is a very large, very intimidating looking man in ... Room 4. I want you both to relax him, let him talk about himself. I'm interested in what he might have to say when ... relaxed. Simone, I know you can handle things if it gets out of control." Simone was a Martial Arts Black Belt; Sandy had hired her not just for her beauty, but for the fact that she could handle any customer who tried to get rough with the girls, despite their size.

As Ellie took him upstairs. Leonard "Lenny" Henry felt that familiar knot in his gut. He hated scaring people like this, he hated his job. He was a CPA, for God's Sakes, not a thug. But when you looked like him and were massive, people didn't take you seriously or believe you could be educated and intelligent. They didn't look beyond his size and muscles; no one hired a 290 pound CPA. So he took the only jobs he could get, as a bouncer in the various Vegas Night Clubs. That's where Mr. Stevens had found him and offered him a job as a "Collections Agent". He wanted to tell the man to get lost, but the money was amazing and he needed it badly. So far, all he'd had to do was act as Mr. Stevens' bodyguard when the man was making "business deals" and he had to "remind" people to pay their debts. It had been all bluff up until this point. Leonard hadn't had to hurt anyone ... yet. Talk tough and slightly stupid, everyone bought into the act.

He had to admit as he scanned the room Ellie let him into; Miss Sandy had a pretty nice set up. If the girls he was going to be with were as nice to look at as strawberry-blonde Ellie, it would be a thousand dollars well spent. His appearance also intimidated a lot of women; it had been a while since he'd had a night of lovemaking.

The two women walked into the room and Leonard's eyes almost bugged out. These were two of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen in his life.

They introduced themselves. "Hello, I'm Simone," The first girl said. Simone was a lovely, suntanned blonde with very wavy blonde hair that went mid-way down her back. She had a lovely body and appeared to be about 5'6", a bit taller in the heels she was wearing. She was in a pretty white embroidered corset and stockings. She had the kind of smile that made men melt.

"I'm Monique, hello," the other girl spoke. She had the slightest trace of an accent and appeared to be a bit more alluring. Her hair was a darker shade of blonde than Simone's, it was straight and shoulder length. She was also lovely and clad in a sheer dress that had silver brocade all over it. She wore no underwear.

"I hope you're pleased with us both," Simone smiled as she led Lenny to the bed.

"Youse ladies is beautiful," Lenny said, picking up the act again.

Simone nodded to Monique, they met in the middle of the room and began to kiss and slowly undress each other. They had yet to meet a man who didn't enjoy a little lez show and the girls had performed together numerous times.

Monique's slender fingers ran through Simone's curly locks, Simone looked over at the massive man. She was afraid of the time they'd actually have to fuck him, but saw something in his eyes. Despite his fearsome appearance, his eyes didn't seem to be cruel or angry, they were almost ... warm.

Monique led the way, she took her friend and the two of them went to the bed. They began undressing Lenny, his body might have been massive, but it wasn't fat ... he was solid muscle, rock-hard and powerful. Simone moved up and squatted over his face, he grabbed her buttocks with his strong hands and pulled her close to his face and began eating her cunt. Simone groaned, she'd had women who had not been this tender eating her out, Monique included. A fair amount of her apprehension left her ... this might actually be enjoyable.

Monique reached for Lenny's cock, it was a good-sized cock, although not as huge as she'd feared. She began fellating him, his cock tasted nice, Lenny was also very clean. As his cock stiffened, she winked at Simone. "How are we doing, lover?" Monique asked Lenny.

"Marvelous. The two of you are absolutely incomparable," Lenny moaned in between licks of Simone's pussy. The women changed positions and now it was Monique's turn to enjoy his tongue while Simone savored his cock. Dear God, who had taught this man to eat pussy? Not only that, his massive hands were surprisingly gentle as he manipulated her body. Simone looked at her and Monique nodded, Simone moved over top of Lenny's cock and slithered her body down on top of it. She groaned and then felt his hands move her up and down. Simone couldn't believe how good this all felt, Lenny was a wonderful lover and he hadn't missed a beat of pleasuring Monique either!

Monique had enjoyed enough pussy licking for a while, she moved down Lenny's body and kissed where she could, then licked the apex of cock and cunt, enjoying the lusty gleam in Lenny's eyes as they both serviced him. "Still good, babe?" Monique asked.

"They write sonnets about lovemaking this good," Lenny exclaimed. Both girls were puzzled by something ... his voice and mannerisms seemed to have changed, it was as if they were in bed with a totally different person.

"Worth giving up a thousand for?" Simone teased.

"Most certainly. I'll make sure my employer gets the money, never fear. You can assure Miss Sandy that everything's square, as long as she keeps up the regular payments," Lenny groaned as Simone continued to ride his prick, moving around and around and back and forth.

"How did you end up working for a Mob louse like Stevens anyway, Lenny?" Simone sighed. "You seem totally different than the tough guy that walked in here."

Lenny realized somewhere along the line, he'd dropped the act. Monique had now replaced Simone on his cock but she was wilder, more frenetic. He sighed. "If you can keep a secret, I'm really a CPA. No one would believe anyone who looked like me was actually an educated man, so I could only get jobs as a bouncer. Mr. Stevens hired me at a fantastic wage and I invented my Lenny persona to intimidate people. So far, I haven't had to actually hurt anyone."

Simone smiled, she liked this big, strong man. "That's good, but aren't you worried that some day, you might have to do something awful?"

Lenny nodded. "Yeah. I don't like what I do, but what other choices do I have?"

Lenny went on with the girls until well past 1 AM, servicing them both nicely, watching them play with each other and in general, having the time of his life. Simone and Monique assured him they'd be happy to have him any time and he went downstairs to square things with Sandy. She had a surprise waiting for him.

"You can cut the act Leonard, the room is wired. Don't worry, we're going to keep your secret, but are you really serious about wanting out?"

The big man looked down at his feet, then back up at Sandy. "Yeah."

"All right, then here's what you can do. I'm very ... friendly ... with a few members of the Police Force here in Nevada and a few States Attorneys as well. If you'd be willing to testify against Stevens, name names, give dates and times, I would guarantee that you could walk away from this life."

"Shit, Miss Sandy, that'd be a terrible risk, he'd send someone after me."

"I think the police would be able to keep an eye on you, but you could stay somewhere ... here for a while, if you wanted. Besides, who would want to mess with someone YOUR size?"

Leonard conceded her point, but then he had another concern. "Miss Sandy, all I've ever done for work is work as a bouncer. How am I supposed to support myself?"

Sandy smiled, her wheels were turning quickly. "As it so happens, I could use someone around here to make sure no one causes trouble. Simone is a Black Belt ..." Leonard's eyes went wide " ... but if she's with a customer, I can't rely on her, now can I? Not only that, I keep a decent set of books, but I could use a second pair of eyes to make sure I'm not missing any tax exemptions. What do you say Leonard, want to give it a try?"

Leonard nodded, this all seemed to have fallen into place. Then he thought of another question.

"What about the girls, Miss Sandy. Will I be able to ...?"

"Able to what?"

Feeling oddly embarrassed, Leonard asked "You know ... will I be able to hire the girls for some fun if I'm feeling the need."

Sandy laughed. "Leonard, if you accept, you'll be family and after working hours are over, we don't charge family. As a matter of fact, since we're closing up in less than an hour, why don't you let me make some phone calls and we'll talk later. You should go upstairs, use Room 5 this time, you'll have more privacy. I'm sure Monique and Simone will be more than happy to entertain you again."

Leonard practically ran up the stairs, his footsteps thundering behind him. Sandy got on the phone to her police friends, happy that once again, she had been able to solve another problem by using only her very-smart brain and the power to be found in good, hot sex.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers