Whoring Her Mother Ch. 04

Story Info
Learning Sandy's backstory - how DID she get where she is?
2.8k words
4.59
17.2k
5
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 08/26/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

by BrettJ © 2011

Sandy stretched out her legs and put her feet up on the rich oak desk she had purchased last year. It was then she realized the shoes she was wearing, fancy stilettos, had cost nearly a thousand dollars. Athousand dollars. How many women who weren't Hiltons or Kardashians wore shoes that cost that much?

The desk itself had been several thousand. She looked around her office and thought about the place in which she lived. She had done very well for a woman in her 20's, she'd had help, but it had been her own drive and determination that had brought her this far. Sandy couldn't help but smile as she thought back to how it had been several years earlier ...

Shortly after her 17th birthday, Sandy had dropped out of High School, packed her bags and moved away from home. She left a note behind for her mother, explaining that she just couldn't live under the same roof as her father any more. Jerome Hagen was an old-school man who believed that women had no business working and that man was always right. He was a tyrant and by the time she left home, Sandy had little love left for her father. When he died last year, she hadn't even gone to the funeral, although she had sent flowers to her mother.

Sandy had been saving the money she earned from her part-time jobs for several years. Her parents thought it was for college, but it was actually her stake to start her new life in the city she considered the most exciting ... Las Vegas. She realized she probably had enough for about 3 or 4 months, if she lived frugally, then she HAD to find herself a good job. She was a pretty girl and could dance ... she thought about getting a job as a Showgirl or something like that, if she could pass for eighteen.

She arrived in Las Vegas with stars in her eyes and could have fallen prey easily to some of the predators who were attracted to pretty girls like her. Luckily, that didn't happen. She met Alejandra.

She had found herself a room and was purchasing food to tide her open for a few days when she ran into Alejandra ... literally ... at the Supermarket. Apologizing profusely, she looked into the deep, dark eyes of the most beautiful woman she had ever seen. Alejandra smiled and looked at the contents of Sandy's grocery basket.

"Goodness, that's a lot of junk food, are you having a party?" Alejandra asked her jovially.

Sandy grinned sheepishly. "No, I just arrived in town and my room only has a hot plate and I can't afford to eat out more than a few times a week, if I'm going to make my money last."

Alejandra's beautiful features frowned. "That won't do at all. Where are you staying?"

Sandy told her and Alejandra frowned again. "That is NOT a nice place. It's totally unacceptable, come with me dear, I'll buy you lunch and we'll talk. Don't try refusing, I always get what I want."

Sandy learned that about Alejandra over time, but over a sumptuous lunch, she made a new friend. Alejandra seemed worldly and exciting and glamorous, although she was only 10 years older than Sandy. She laughed and as Sandy spoke, Alejandra listened to every word.

"You are NOT staying at that place tonight, you're coming with me to my place. I am sure you've heard stories about Las Vegas and some vile things, but I am not asking anything of you and I won't. You're a nice girl and you need someone to look out for you and I am going to do just that. Someone did that for me once and I intend to Pay It Forward."

Alejandra took Sandy back to the hotel, where she collected her meager possessions and checked out. Alejandra insisted on paying the bill and then drove Sandy to her home. Sandy had never seen such opulence, the house was huge. When she went inside, there were lovely girls everywhere. Alejandra led her to a private room and closed the door.

"In the interests of full disclosure Sandy, this is a Bordello, although many of my girls work outside of this house and use this as their primary residence. Yes, I am also a Call Girl and no, I don't intend that for you. I offered you a place to stay and that's all I intended, I am simply offering friendship. If this bothers you, you're free to leave, no strings attached, no questions asked."

"I'm not offended Alejandra ... a little surprised, maybe. Thank You for letting me stay here, I won't get in the way, I'll try to lay low. I didn't notice too many men out there, is this a quiet time?"

Alejandra smiled. "Well yes, it is, but we don't get as many men as we do women. About 90% of our clientèle here are women, we specialize in that. I myself am a lesbian, although most of my girls are bi-sexual or can pretend to be, if the need arises. Does that bother you?"

Sandy shook her head. "No. Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs, you're a very kind woman. Why should it matter to me if you prefer having sex with women? It's just sex, after all."

"You seem very level-headed Sandy, your parents raised a smart young lady."

"My mother did, yes. My father ... well, I don't have much use for him and a lot of his friends were the same. They didn't think a woman could do much of anything. I intend to prove them all wrong and make a success of myself. I'm going to get a job and work hard at it, then go to Night School, get my GED and maybe even work towards an MBA someday."

"Goodness, what determination. Well, I might be able to help. If you're not afraid of hard work, we could use some domestic help around here ... someone to help with laundry, cooking and whatnot. I pay a good wage and I could even deduct a small amount towards your room and board, that way it wouldn't feel like charity. Would you be interested?"

Sandy practically jumped out of the chair and hugged Alejandra. "Yes, thank you very much. I promise not to let you down."

Sandy didn't. She worked her ass off, but by the end of the year, she had more in the bank then before she had emptied her College Fund. Alejandra was very good to her and she was soon to start Night Classes. On her 18th birthday, the girls and Alejandra threw a nice party for her, then Alejandra called her into her office again.

"Darling, I have something to say to you and I hope you won't be offended or angry with me, but ..."

"Alejandra, you've shown me nothing but kindness, how could I be angry? What is it?"

"One of our clients noticed you the other day and commented on 'the cute little blonde'. She asked if you were available and I told her no, you weren't one of my girls. She insisted I ask you and she offered a staggering amount of money to be with you. I told you I didn't bring you here for that purpose and I meant it, but I didn't want you to find out about this offer and be angry later that I hadn't told you."

"How much?"

Alejandra told Sandy and Sandy very-nearly fainted. "My God, she'll give me THAT kind of money just for sex? Well, it's not possible anyway ... I've never been with a man or woman sexually, so I wouldn't be any good for her anyway."

Alejandra smiled. "I think your naïveté is one of the things she found appealing dear, but there are ways you could gain some experience."

Sandy's eyebrow lifted and Alejandra's hands reached across the Mahogany desk. "I've never been less than 100% honest with you Sandy and I'm not about to stop now. When you first came here, you were like a little sister to me, but over the last number of months, I've come to think of you ... differently. I've fallen for you Sandy, fallen hard and if you'd let me, I could teach you how lovely and sensual lesbian sex can be, plus I can also teach you whatnaughty fun it can be. It's up to you ... no pressure. I'll let you think about it."

Sandy spoke up immediately. "I don't have to think about it. Working here, around all these sexy young women, all shapes and sizes, all of them gorgeous in their own way ... and you're the most gorgeous of them all ... how could I NOT think about it? I've told you my feelings about men in general and from time to time, if we're being honest, I've thought of you ... in that way. So yes Alejandra, I'd be honored and delighted to have you take me to bed and explore those desires with you."

Alejandra walked out from behind the desk and took Sandy into her arms, kissing her not the way a friend would, but as a lover. The kiss was soft, yet sensual, as she slid her tongue into Sandy's mouth and her hands reached down to cup Sandy's buttocks. "You have a delicious ass," Alejandra grinned, swatting it playfully.

"You have a delicious everything," Sandy said to the exotic beauty who was her dear friend and now to become her lover. "I love your body and your gorgeous big tits."

"You'll be seeing all of it in just a little while," Alejandra smiled. "You're about the same size as Kitty, go to her room and ask to borrow something sexy and then meet me in the Master Bedroom. Don't dawdle darling, I've been wanting this for a long time, don't make me wait much longer."

Sandy found Kitty and asked to borrow something, Kitty rummaged around in her closet and brought out a pretty black basque with matching black stockings, suspenders and black stiletto heels. She helped brush Sandy's long blonde hair until it gleamed and smiled. "Enjoy yourself and welcome to our little family," Kitty grinned at her.

Sandy had butterflies in her stomach when she reached Alejandra's room, but they vanished when she saw her friend. Stretched out on the bed, in a leopard print bra, tiny thong with heels that matched, Alejandra was spectacular. She moved tentatively towards the bed, a bit afraid, but Alejandra reached out for her and pulled her close. She began to pepper Sandy's body with sweet, tiny kisses and nibbling her ears, Sandy was overwhelmed, but she didn't want it to stop, ever. Alejandra kissed every part of her, sighing and telling Sandy how beautiful she was. Alejandra was the most beautiful woman Sandy had ever seen, but in her lover's arms, Sandy did feel beautiful and desirable. She let herself go and enjoyed the fact that Alejandra didn't rush to undress her, like a man might, but enjoyed how pretty she looked in the outfit Kitty had chosen for her.

"This feels ... amazing," Sandy sighed as Alejandra pulled the basque aside and began sucking on one of her nipples. Nothing in her life had prepared her for such sensations, she reached out and cupped one of Alejandra's full, round tits and enjoyed the feel of it. Alejandra leaned forward and their lips met, this time, Sandy was fully kissing her back.

"You're mine now," Alejandra sighed.

"Yes, oh yes," Sandy said back, meaning every word of it. She let Alejandra position her on her back and she removed the outfit, although she left Sandy's stockings and heels on. "A little dash of lingerie is usually much sexier than totally naked," She instructed Sandy.

"Your lingerie looks wonderful on you, you're so beautiful," Sandy sighed, meaning that too. Alejandra was kissing down her body and her skin was tingling and every hair stood on end.

"Expensive lingerie is a good investment in my trade," Alejandra told her. Once she reached Sandy's mound, she stroked and petted it, running her fingers through the delicate blonde curls. "You may want to shave this or wax if off, many of the girls do ... it heightens the sensations," Alejandra told Sandy. Then, she buried her face in Sandy's cunt.

If it heightened the sensations any more, Sandy didn't think she could have stood it. Alejandra's tongue was sending what felt like lightning bolts throughout her pussy and Sandy's body arched up and practically knocked the sensual, exotic beauty off the bed.

"Your first orgasm?" Alejandra asked. Sandy nodded.

"It won't be your last, promise. Now lover, do anything to me you'd like to do, I can take whatever you dish out. Don't be surprised if I curse or call you names while you're playing with me, dirty talk is integral in our business as well and I find it a real turn-on, okay?"

Sandy let herself explore Alejandra's body in full, from her beautiful, dark-eyed, full-lipped face, to the lush mounds that were her tits, she loved Alejandra's sleek, powerful physique and arms, her flat stomach and the sexy piercing in her navel. Sandy ran her hands up and down Alejandra's legs, feeling the tone of them and then she fully undressed her new lover, remembering what Alejandra had told her and she left the stockings and heels on. It was time, she knew.

She breathed in deeply and went down on Alejandra for the first time, her first time performing any sexual act. From the second her tongue touched Alejandra's pussy, from the moment her lips sucked Alejandra's clit, she knew it would not be the last. She loved this, she was sure she was a lesbian and that was just fine with her. All that mattered to her now was to please her lover and she set her sights on doing just that.

Alejandra was so over-the-moon about Sandy, it didn't take her long to cum. They spent the afternoon and a good part of the evening together, Alejandra imparting little tricks to her new lover and initiating with all the skills she had at her command. Alejandra had the kitchen send up dinner around 8, they put on robes and ate in bed.

"Well, am I ready for that client now?" Sandy asked her.

Alejandra hissed in a small gasp of breath. "I ... have a little confession about that. There IS no client; it was ME that wanted you that badly."

Sandy looked a bit dejected. "Oh, so the ..."

Alejandra cupped her chin and leaned in for a kiss. "The money is in your Bank Account, I wouldn't lie about that. Darling, I'd like for this to become a regular thing between us, but I also think you have a knack for this and you're very organized, I think you could be an asset to me. I don't plan to keep doing this forever, so if you stay, when I retire, I'll sell you the business for a very good price."

Sandy grinned. "Hmm ... let me think about it. You ... great sex ... good money ... and a future? I'm not crazy, Alejandra darling, I'm in."

She and Alejandra shared Alejandra's bed every night from then on, unless Sandy had an "overnight" client, which was rare – Alejandra got a bit jealous. Sandy even found a few male clients she enjoyed being with, although it was mostly in threesomes with their wives.

It was almost 5 years to the day she and Alejandra had begun their affair when Alejandra announced to everyone that she was retiring. Sandy had a good cry over that, her heart broken.

"I'll come and visit you love, don't worry, but it's always been my dream to live in the South of France and I finally have enough money," Alejandra said as they made love.

"I understand, it sounds wonderful," Sandy smiled. She knew it wouldn't be fair to keep Alejandra from her dream.

"It will be. Find a dream of your own, Sandy, for my sake?" Alejandra smiled. "By the way, do you have a dollar?"

Sandy got her purse and found a dollar, Alejandra took it and handed her a piece of paper.

"What's this?"

"The deed to the property and an agreement that you will send me 5% of your profits for life, if you sign this. I hope this leads you towards your own dream, my little love."

That had been nearly 3 years ago, but Sandy remembered every moment like it was yesterday. She still wasn't sure just what it was she was looking for, but whatever it might be, she had more than enough cash to grab on tight to it when she found it.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers