Wife & the Black Loan Shark: Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She can't believe what happened. This whole event was forced on her by her husband because of his poor business and financial decisions. She didn't want to go and only agreed because she loves James. But yet she can't deny how incredible the sex was and how intense the two orgasms were that Tyrone gave her. She can't believe how he asked her out, while he had his big hard black cock buried deep inside her pussy from behind. And she can't believe she agreed.

After about five minutes, she gets up and walks to the small bathroom. Her tits jiggle sexily as she walks and Tyrone silently watches intensely.

Tyrone is watching TV as Shannon returns. He silently motions for her to lay on the bed next to him. Naked. On top of the covers.

Shannon can't help but look over at his soft cock. Even soft it is bigger than James is when James is hard. Tyrone looks over at her big tits. They are better than he expected when he first saw her photo and when she first walked in.

He looks down at her well trimmed, natural red pubic hair. He loves how natural she is -- from her red hair, to her tits to her pussy.

Shannon wonders if Tyrone will keep her all 18 hours or when he'll let her go. Not that she is asking to go right now.

No words have been spoken. Not since Tyrone roared out in pleasure and shot his cum on her ass and back. As he watches TV, he reaches over without looking to grab one of her tits and gives it a squeeze.

He simply starts kneading it. He moves to the other tit. Then back to the other. She starts to breathe harder as she looks down and watches this big black hand cup and knead and squeeze her breasts. She feels her pussy tingle as she feels it and sees the contrast in color between her skin and Tyrone's big black hands.

At the same time, Tyrone feels his cock stir again and start to harden. Still no words are spoken. Tyrone kneads her boobs a little more, as he gets harder. Shannon notices. She looks down to see this huge cock getting hard. She still is stunned it is so big. Still stunned she was able to take it all inside her pussy. In many ways, she's mesmerized by it.

Tyrone needs more. Without saying a word, he climbs up and straddles her upper body. She gasps, suddenly looking up worried because Tyrone is so big.

"Babe, don't worry. I know I am big and heavy but I won't hurt you, but you'll feel some of my weight," Tyrone says, holding the headboard for support so he doesn't put too much weight on her. Then with one hand, he reaches down and places his huge cock between her tits. He lewdly spits down several times on it.

She is stunned. What's going on, she wonders. What is he doing, she thinks. "What...but...what's...." her words trail off.

"Squeeze your titties around my black cock, Shannon. I am going to fuck your tits," he says boldly.

Shannon is stunned. Do guys do this to women, she wonders. This is all new for her.

"But....this is so new," she gasps.

"Oh you'll love it," Tyrone says as she squeezes her breasts around his cock. "Damn, your titties feel good."

Tyrone spits down a couple more times as he begins to thrust back and forth, back and forth, slowly moving his black cock in and out of her tits. In and out. His cock is huge. She looks up into Tyrone's eyes as he towers over her, straddling her, as he fucks her tits. Then she looks at his cock moving between her tits, hitting her neck as it moves through them because he is so big.

She gasps and lets out a moan. He moans as he moves in and out, picking up the pace. He holds the headboard and thrusts. He thrusts in and out. She stares at his cock, mesmerized by the size of it, the contrast in color and how it feels between her tits, She leans her head down and sticks her tongue out, which allows Tyrone's cockhead to touch her tongue on each thrust up through her tits.

"Oh shit babe that's it," Tyrone moans. "Oh fuck yes. Your knockers are amazing."

Tyrone picks up the pace and gets into a steady rhythm. In and out. He closes his own eyes and moans in pleasure. He knows he won't be able to live without Shannon's body. She looks up at him as he closes his eyes and moans, holding the headboard for support as this huge older black man fucks her tits.

He keeps going and going, moaning deeply. "Oh shit babe, going to cum," he says. "Oh yeah! OH YEAH BABY!!"

Tyrone begins shooting another massive load, right up on her neck, one load up onto her face. Another shot right in between her tits. Despite cumming earlier, he still has a huge load for her, and she is stunned.

"Oh my. oh my," she says as it lands on her.

"OHHHH!," she squeals as a load of Tyrone's cum shoots across her cheek.

Tyrone climbs off of her and without saying anything walks over to use the bathroom, leaving Shannon again laying on the bed covered in cum. She just lays there, stunned that Tyrone would fuck her tits like that, but also stunned that that she enjoyed it so much. She hears Tyrone going to the bathroom.

She grabs her panties and uses them to clean up. She's sitting on the edge of the bed -- naked still -- when Tyrone returns. He has cum twice and she wonders if now he'll let her go home. Tyrone comes back out. Her eyes can't help but gravitate toward his massive cock swaying. He walks over to the small table, picks up his phone and returns to sit back on the bed.

He leans up against the headboard. "I am hungry," he sighs. He pulls out the phone, makes a call and orders a pizza.

"Babe, relax," he says, staring at her naked back as she sits on the front edge of the bed.

Tyrone relaxes. She sits there for a few more minutes before deciding to crawl up next to Tyrone. She then lays down and rests her head in his chest.

Tyrone is glad he's having an effect on this white wife. Now that he's had her body he has no plans to give it up. In fact, he wants to legitimately get to know her better.

He flips on the TV again and strokes her hair. About 20 minutes later there's a knock on the door. It's the pizza. He climbs off the bed and throws in his jeans. She climbs under the covers.

Tyrone opens the door. The pizza delivery man knows what's up. Tyrone takes the pizza and hands over cash and shuts the door.

He sets the pizza down on the little table and takes off his jeans to get naked again.

"Come get a slice," he says to her.

Shannon gets out from under the covers and walks over naked and takes a slice and begins to eat it. This is such a new experience for Shannon. She has never just stood or sat around eating pizza -- while completely naked.

In the amount of time it takes Shannon to eat one slice, Tyrone downs three slices.

Then without Shannon realizing what Tyrone is doing, he moves the pizza box to a chair and quickly grabs Shannon and with ease lifts her up and puts her down on the little table. He pushes her back, so she has to lean back on her hands on the back edge of the table. He quickly pulls her legs apart wide.

"I want dessert," he says, and leans in and kisses and licks up and down on her pussy lips, and twirls his tongue around her clit. "Oh yes, what a sweet pussy!"

"Oh gawwd!" Shannon gasps out as Tyrone does that and as pleasure courses through her body.

Tyrone flicks his tongue up and down, up and down on her clit. She arches her back, closes her eyes and moves. Then she moans more as Tyrone pushes her tongue inside her pussy. He, in essence, begins French kissing her pussy. "Oh shit oh my," she moans. "Oh yes. Oh my. OHHHHH mmmm."

"Mmm, what a tasty cunt," Tyrone moans. "I love it!"

Shannon gasp and moans and as she arches her back, she pushes her pussy up into Tyrone's face and climaxes again. "OH OH OH GOD OH CUMMING OH YES!" she moans.

But before she can even recover from her orgasm, Tyrone stands up. He's rock hard again, and runs his cock up and down her pussy and quickly thrusts up into her, while she is on the table. "Oh yes, babe! What a pussy!" he moans and begins to thrust. In and out. Hard. He doesn't waste time. He just starts plowing into her.

"Oh, oh, oh yes, oh oh," she moans.

Shannon 's big D cups bounce and jiggle sexily as Tyrone pounds into her pussy, right there on the little table. He takes his cock nearly all the way out, then pounds all 12 inches of it back deep into her pussy. He repeats this, driving her crazy. Then he starts piston fucking her, fast, hard, bringing her to another orgasm.

Tyrone pulls out of her, scoots her down off the table, quickly turns her to press her down against the table, and thrusts back into her from behind. He rams into her, as she has her chest and boobs pressed to the table. He thrusts into her, in and out, in and out.

He doesn't slow down. He puts one hand on her back, and the other he grabs her hair and pulls back and thrusts hard.

"OH OH GOD OH FUCK!!!!" she cries out.

"Oh damn babe, oh yes, fuck this cock, yes!" he moans.

The slapping sound of the fucking is loud in the little, old motel room. She's panting, moaning. He just keeps up the pace.

Tyrone has been fucking her now for another 20 minutes. He pulls out, easily turns her around and puts her back on the table. He enters her tight pussy again and begins fucking her, deep and powerful, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

Then while his cock is still buried in her, he wraps his arms around under her and lifts her completely up.

"Ohhhh," she squeals.

Shannon wraps her arms and legs around him as he is completely holding her up off the ground. He starts to slam into her, easily moving her in and out on his cock. Her tits bouncing.

He does this for a full five minutes before walking her over to the door of the motel room and pushing her back to it and slamming into her. She's still completely off the ground but now he's plowing her against the door.

"Oh oh oh yes. Oh oh oh mmmmm," she cries.

Shannon isn't quiet. Neither is Tyrone. He is loving how her pussy grips his big cock, and he continues to plow into her. "Yes, take it bitch," he moans, slamming into her and slamming her against the door. "Take it. Take it. Take my cock!"

Tyrone thrusts hard. Deep. Her tits bounce, rubbing against his chest as he pushes into her. "Oh yeah, Shannon, going to cum again!" he moans.

Tyrone lets her down and pushes her down to her knees. She's between Tyrone and the door, right there on her knees. Tyrone aims his big cock right at her face. "OH YES Shannon BABE!!!!" he moans and begins to shoot his third big massive load of the night right over her face. One load across her nose. Another shot across her lips. Another up across her forehead into her hair. A final one across one of her eyes.

"Damn babe, you're perfect," he says, sighing in release and pleasure.

He walks back over to the bed and sits down.

"You can clean up and go home now," he says matter of factly. "I'll pick you up at 6 p.m. on Thursday for dinner. I'm looking forward to getting to know you."

Shannon stands up as Tyrone says that. Her face dripping with cum. She wipes some off her eye. She blushes. "I...I....," she says, still a bit out of breath. "I'm looking forward to.... getting to....know you better."

Shannon walks into the bathroom and cleans up. She returns and puts her dress back on. She opts to not put her bra and panties back on, and instead stuffs them into her purse.

Shannon drives home. It's late, about 1 a.m. As she drives, her mind races. This whole situation was thrust upon her by James and his terrible decisions and judgment. Up until now, she had only ever been with her husband. She has been a devoted wife. She was a virgin on their wedding night. She loves him.

Yet as she drives, she can't help but think about Tyrone, how powerful he was, how take-charge he was, and yes, how he fucked her, took her how he wanted but also how much he made her orgasm.

She's nervous that she agreed to a date. Should she tell James? Hide it from him?

James and Shannon rent a small two-bedroom townhouse. She pulls in and parks. The place is dark as she quietly enters. James is asleep so she showers in the guest bathroom and then crawls into bed.

The next morning, Shannon is up before James even though she got in late. James comes down and she slides a cup of coffee over to him but doesn't say a word.

"Umm...thank you...umm...honey," he says, awkwardly. "Are you...umm...OK?"

Shannon just nods.

"So you're giving me the silent treatment again," James shoots back.

Shannon glares at James.

"What do you expect, James?" she says. "What do you want me to say? I am fine. I'm OK. I am not hurt or anything. But what do you want, the details? You want to know about the sex? Come on James!"

Shannon glares at James angrily.

"I'm sorry honey. I am. I am. It's over now. I am sorry," James says, realizing he stepped in it.

"We're going to be fine, James. I love you," she says. "But just give me space."

James realizes he is walking on eggshells and nods in agreement. James and Shannon go about their days at work. They have dinner at home and even watch one of their favorite shows that Wednesday evening.

"James?" Shannon asks after the end of the show.

"Yes? What is it hon," he says.

"Some of the girls from work want to go for drinks tomorrow night to celebrate a birthday. I am going to go," she says.

She finds herself lying to her husband. She has never lied to him before about going out.

"Oh, umm, OK, umm...I was hoping we could maybe go to dinner," James says.

"Maybe another night, James. I need to go with them," she says. "I need the space."

"Oh....I...umm...umm....Ok," James says.

James and Shannon go to bed and don't discuss it further. In the morning, James again asks her not to go out later that evening.

"James, stop it. Please. Why are you pressing me," Shannon says.

"I mean, I just, I mean, but....," James stammers.

"I said I needed some space, James," she says. "And I've gone out with people from work before and you don't make a big deal out of that."

"Yes I know but..." James says.

"But what," she interrupts. "If you hadn't gotten us into this mess, maybe I wouldn't need the space."

James feels like he just got punched. He knows she's right.

"I know. I know. OK," he says, letting it go.

James and Shannon later head off to work. Without telling James, she again leaves work a little early to make it home to change for her date with Tyrone. She secretly ordered some new dresses from online and they arrived.

She decides on a halter top style dress, open back, dress held up by a strap around the back of her neck. She clearly can't wear a bra with it. It's also pretty short and shows decent cleavage. She's standing in front of the mirror just a few minutes before 6 p.m. when James walks in.

James stops in his tracks. "You're wearing that?!" he says, shocked. "You can't go out in that?"

Shannon glares. "And why not?"

"It's so....it's so skimpy."

"The girls want to go to some new fancy wine bar."

"But....are you even wearing a bra?" James questions.

"Seriously? I can't with a halter top," she says, glaring again. "Besides, what does it matter?"

"I just don't...you know...want some creepy guy hitting on you," James says, immediately knowing he messed up by saying that.

"Excuse me? You don't want a guy hitting on me at the wine bar while I am out with my girlfriends but you'll give your wife to another man to fuck to get out of debt?" Shannon exclaims using the word fuck, which really sets James aback.

"I mean...I....that's...umm...umm...I am sorry. I didn't mean that," he says. "I am sorry. I am sorry."

Just then, Tyrone texts Shannon. "I'm on the corner," he texts.

"Susan is here outside to pick me up. I am going. Don't wait up," she says, grabbing her purse and storming out.

James is taken aback but also knows he probably deserves it. Shannon looks and sees Tyrone parked on the corner, standing by his car. She actually smiles and waves and begins to walk excitedly and quickly over.

Tyrone loves this eagerness. Her tits sexily bounce in the dress.

As Shannon approaches, Tyrone reaches around her back to pull her in close, not caring if James is watching or not. He leans in but he doesn't kiss her on the lips yet. He leans in and kisses her on the neck. At the same time, he runs a hand up to give one of her big tits a squeeze.

"Mmm lovely," he whispers into her ear. "You're fuckin' hot. Let's go!"

Shannon slides into the car and Tyrone walks around and gets in. He drives off. As he drives off, James looks out the window just as the car rounds the corner. He can't tell whether Shannon is in that car or not.

Tyrone places a hand on her naked thigh. "I'm really glad you agreed to go out with me tonight," Tyrone says.

"I'm looking forward to it," she says.

Tyrone and Shannon then fall into a lovely conversation. He asks about her childhood. Her family. What hobbies she likes. He asks her about her job, how she likes it. Shannon even vents about one of her bitchy coworkers.

Shannon asks Tyrone about his childhood, his family. She doesn't ask him about his work, though. She is surprised that Tyrone likes some of the same movies and books as her. She laughs at a few of his jokes.

What is going on, she wonders. She's connecting with him. Yes, he has already fucked her brains out -- more than once -- because of her husband's bad business deal. But she's enjoying the ride. Tyrone's hand continues to caress her thigh, sometimes higher, sometimes lower, as he drives.

Before she knows it, they are entering a more black part of town.

"There's a great bar here. I've been going to it for years," he says. "Let's stop in and get a drink first."

"Oh... umm... sure...umm...that sounds lovely," Shannon says nervously.

Tyrone parks on the side of the street and gets out. She gets out and he puts his arm around her, pulling her close. He puts his arm on her lower back, just above her ass, and guides her inside. It's about 6:30 now, having taken about a half hour to make the drive to this part of town from her house.

Tyrone and Shannon enter. The place is older. It's small and crowded. Darker. Some jazz music playing. Some people are smoking. Tyrone nods to a few people he knows. They all look at her. So much younger than Tyrone. Busty. And white.

He guides her up to the bar. He stands partly behind her to the side as she moves up closer to the bar. He pulls her body to his. "Two whiskeys on the rocks," he says, ordering for her.

Shannon never drinks hard liquor like this. At most, she enjoys a glass of wine from time to time.

The bartender pours the drinks, nodding to Tyrone and clearly giving Shannon a look. She's the only white woman in the bar.

Tyrone leans over and whispers into her ear. "I'm loving getting to know you," he whispers, guiding his had down her back right to her ass, giving it a good squeeze. "You're the hottest bitch here, you know that?"

Shannon gasps a little and sips her drink as Tyrone whispers that into her ear and she feels his hand on her ass.

"I can't wait to be inside you again," he says into ear. "Deep!"

Tyrone then starts talking to her again like normal, asking her questions, telling her that he's been coming to this bar for years and knows so many of the people here. In fact, one man comes up and gives Tyrone a fist pump. Tyrone waves to another person he knows when he sees him across the room. The man gives Tyrone a knowing nod because of Shannon.

Shannon and Tyrone talk and interact with people in the bar, sipping their drinks for the next 30-40 minutes before he decides enough is enough. He needs to take her back to his place.

"Let's get out of here," he says, leaving some cash on the bar and guiding her out. He has no intention of taking her to dinner. He needs her pussy -- and bad.

Tyrone guides her back to his car and before opening the passenger side door for her, he guides her back against it. He puts his hands on her hips, looking her up and down, gazing at her tits openly and for an extended period.