Wife Set Up with Older Black Man

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean gently moves her back and forth on his cock, loving how she feels wrapped around his manhood. But he doesn't thrust up hard. He doesn't yet start pounding her. Instead, Sean reaches over and hands her the glass of wine. He then sips his, while she is sitting on his cock.

"Think of this," Sean says, "as our third date."

Laura gasps.

For the next 30 minutes, Sean and Laura keep talking, even as she sits on his hard cock and it is buried inside her pussy. The more this goes on, the harder she is breathing. She can't believe it. Here they are, having a conversation about life, about their interests, about their family and jobs. They are connecting -- all while he gently moves his cock inside her, as he remains hard and buried inside her. She is amazed at the length of time.

Sean loves how she feels, loves how her big natural D cup breasts sit. At one point, he even poured a little wine onto one of her tits and licked it off. As they talk, he also put his glass down at another point to hold her breasts and knead them as he gets her to talk about how she studied literature and writing in college -- a shared interest now that he is writing military thrillers in his new career.

He then shifts topics.

"You know, Laura," he says, "third dates are significant."

He pushes up into her a bit more this time.

She gasps at the thrust. She knows the stories about third dates.

"Is that... oh mmmm... when most... people say...you should...have sex," she gasps.

"That's how many people do it," he responds.

"But that's not...oh...how I did it," she says.

Laura and Tom waited until marriage to have sex, and Tom didn't even kiss her on their third date. Tom didn't kiss her on the lips until the 10th date.

"To...he...I mean...he...didn't even....kiss me on the third date," she says, so close to cumming.

"That's so old fashion," Sean says. "You really need to find out right away whether a person is sexually compatible."

"Because," Sean continues, pushing up into her a bit more and then reaching to rub her clit at the same time, "if a couple isn't a good match sexually, nothing else matters."

All this puts Laura over the top. She cries out in orgasm, nearly dropping her wine glass. "OH OH GOD OH OH MMMMMMMMM," she moans out.

Sean lets her catch her breath some.

"Do you know why third dates are special for me," Sean says, putting both of his hands on her tits again and looking right into her eyes.

He kneads them, squeezes them but never breaking eye contact.

Laura isn't sure what he means. After all, Sean fucked her right away. She realizes that the first fuck was the first date, in his mind.

"I....," she is still panting. "I...don't know...why?"

Laura doesn't break the eye contact either. She isn't thinking of Tom right now. She's thinking about Sean. She can't deny his masculinity. She can't deny how he feels inside her. She can't deny how he fills her up. She can't deny how Sean has given her five orgasms already today alone.

Sean pauses. He holds her still on his cock. He looks up at her, suddenly a more serious look on his face. He's been inside her now for 40 minutes and remains rock hard.

"On third dates, Laura," he says. "Let me be clear. This is non-negotiable for me. You understand?"

Laura hasn't broken eye contact. She nods.

"On third dates, I always. Let me repeat. I always cum inside a woman," he says.

Laura is stunned. She doesn't want Sean to pull out of her right now. He's felt so good inside her. But her mind is racing. Sean isn't wearing a condom, something Tom always wears. She isn't on the pill. She has always gotten sick on it. That's why Tom, much to his chagrin, always wears a rubber.

Her jaw drops. There's a long pause of silence.

"But I.... I... I am not....," her words trail off.

"So...," Sean says, still looking deep into her eyes but reaching up to cup and knead her tits. "...I want you to now ride me until I cum inside you."

"Oh god," she moans. "But..."

Laura stops herself. She puts her arms on Sean's shoulders for support and begins to rock back and forth. She works her hips, moving up and down, back and forth on Sean's cock. She breaths harder. She starts to moan deeper. She can't help it. Sean feels so good inside her like this.

"Oh mmm oh mmmm," she moans, as she begins to ride Sean more. "Oh...you....oh god...you...feel so good oh so deep mmmm."

She rides more now. She leans over some and her big tits jiggle sexily in Sean's face. Then she leans back, arching her back as she rides, giving Sean an amazing view as her tits jiggle sexily. "Oh Oh Oh yes. OH FUCK!"

It's like she is a new woman now with Sean's cock buried up inside her. Sean reaches out, grabs, cups and kneads her tits as she is now riding him hard. She's close to cumming, and so is Sean.

"Yeah babe, ride me, oh yeah, you feel great, that's it, babe," he says. "That's it. Yes, that's it. Ride me. Make me cum. Make me cum deep inside you."

"Oh, oh Sean. Oh sean," she moans. "Oh I'm close too."

Sean moans deeply. Laura has been riding him like a bucking bronco for 15 minutes, meaning he's been inside her for nearly an hour.

"Yeah yes oh yes," Sean moans. "OH LAURA BABE YOUR PUSSY IS AMAZING. TAKE MY CUM!"

Sean roars out and as he begins to cum, so does Laura and she moans and gasps with her sixth orgasm of the day, panting. She collapses on Sean, embracing him as she sits on him and he finishes shooting into her unprotected married womb.

Laura then looks into Sean's eyes as she remains sitting on him and his manhood and initiates their first kiss.