With One Step

Story Info
Beginning a long serial of lust, intrigue, passion & love.
3.8k words
4.44
22.6k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers

With this story, I am going to begin a new form of storytelling. This story is open-ended -- that is to say, it will continue as I have new tales to tell and end when it ends. I hope you enjoy this first installment and will look forward to further adventures as I write them.

The sunlight streamed into the bedroom of the Chateau, signaling the start of a new day. In a sense, for the previous day had not yet concluded. In the bed, still snuggled close, Reagan and Kelly were flipping through the picture album, kissing and basking in the afterglow of a night of unbridled passion. Things had changed last night, for the better, for the happier, for the naughtier, for the kinkier. Monica was still asleep beside them, curled up, yet still managing to look desirable. Both women were tempted to wake her, but both resisted -- they figured she'd need her strength for the day ahead.

"Remember this?" Reagan asked her sister as she pointed to a picture of herself and Kelly and Jean-Claude, her former paramour and onetime owner of the Chateau in which she now resided.

"You were barely 20 -- even then, beautiful and desirable -- but scared. You put on such a brave front, but I know how intimidated you were, moving in with a Viscount, being his mistress, letting me go off on your own and ... "

All of this was true. Reagan had been living in France for a few years, doing whatever it took to get by. France had been inhospitable at first. The Parisiennes, in particular, seemed to have a tree-sized stick up their asses. But once she met Jean-Claude, became his lover and moved in the Chateau, her life took on a whole new direction. The people in this region were gracious, giving, kind and loving. Reagan found her home far, far away from where she had been born.

"But it all worked out. Jean-Claude was a kind and generous lover, he let me be wild and free and he left me financially secure for the rest of my life!" Reagan beamed as she felt her sister's fingers begin straying, down, down, down her body, followed by kissing lips. "Oh, you so don't play fair!" she chided.

"What good does playing fair get you?" Kelly teased as she kissed, licked, kissed and licked down towards her tanned sibling's freshly-waxed pussy. Some might have asked " Didn't you get enough last night? " but those people didn't know her or Reagan. They never got tired of pleasuring each other, feeling the heat they could inspire in bed. Since their reunion a few years earlier, all their incestuous passions had resurfaced, this time, there were no obstacles in their way. As Kelly's tongue swabbed over her sister's heated cunt and the darker woman sobbed in pleasure, Kelly gave silent thanks for their love. It might be condemned by many, but they both knew it was a blessing. They were meant to be together, to share a bed, their bodies and their lives. From the day of their reunion until now, they spent hours, days, locked in incestuous lesbian pleasure, sisters in body and soul. They feasted on each other, played perverse games, fucked each other and nothing was forbidden. Only scant days after moving in with her twin, Kelly had bought a strap-on and used it constantly to fuck her slut twin in cunt and ass. Reagan loved being a slut for the auburn-haired Kelly, she wore her titles, slut and whore like a badge of honor, as did her equally raunchy sibling.

"Oh you bitch, you fucking whore, you cunt, keep that UP! " Reagan roared as her sister began really giving it to her, tongue buried deep in the grooves of her pussy. The noise had the effect both women expected -- it woke up sensual blonde Monica, the third member of last night's kinkfest.

"Lord, you two!" she sighed, stretching out like a tanned blonde cat, "You're both such nymphomaniacs, can't a woman get any sleep around here?" There was a quick motion and Kelly was now lowering her pussy on top of Monica's face while Reagan buried her face in Monica's also-waxed pussy.

"You two are evil, you know that?" the blonde Swede purred contentedly. Life had improved dramatically since she'd joined her best friend in France. Her past seemed to be a distant blur, Kelly had welcomed her with open -- arms. She hadn't known Kelly's sister well, but she was now family. A very loving family member.

The fourth participant in last night's debauchery walked in a minute later, back in the black teddy she'd been gifted with on the previous day's shopping excursion. She carried a tray with 4 steaming mugs of coffee. Naturally, she was unfazed by the goings-on ... for she'd been a willing participant scant hours before.

"I thought we could all use a kick-start!" the eighteen-year old blonde said. She kissed her mother, who tasted vaguely of Kelly's pussy. It was now a familiar taste to her as well.

"That was very thoughtful of you, Mila!" Kelly said as she sipped her coffee. At first, she'd been terrified of Mila's reaction to her new lifestyle. To the unbridled, hedonistic, whorish behavior she embraced with fervor. She needn't have. Mother and daughter were cut from the same bolt of whorish cloth, within a few hours of her arrival in France, her blonde daughter was fucking and sucking with abandon, including becoming her mother's lesbian playmate. All was good, all was well.

Coffee was finished and Mila slipped out of her black-silk robe to join her mother in bed. In seconds, mother and daughter were locked in a frenetic sixty-nine which showed the depths of not only their love, but their willingness to be depraved sluts like Reagan and Kelly.

The sisters watched and enjoyed the blonde-on-blonde action and soon were making love to each other. Dildos and toys could wait until later -- for now, fingers and tongues and talented hands were all that were needed.

Reagan remembered back to how it had all started. It had been a long journey indeed, but well worth it ...

When Brigid Cavanaugh got pregnant for the ninth time, she seriously considered having her tubes tied or forcing her husband to use condoms or taking the pill. As a serious Catholic, the Irish woman knew she'd do none of these things -- but she had no desire to have her 9th child at 36 years of age.

They'd moved to England to get work, Tom was a talented bricklayer -- but times were tough and there was scant money to support 10 people. The church helped where they could, the family sent money, but hunger was no stranger to any of them.

Brigid was actually having an easy time with this pregnancy, but as she grew larger than normal, she consulted her doctor. The news would have been good if it had been her first pregnancy and not her ninth.

"I would say with near-certainty you're carrying twins, my dear." the doctor told her. She cried for nearly two days. Brigid loved all her children. She loved being a mother and she did her best. But two more mouths to feed -- it was too much. Tom agreed with her and they made their decision.

Two months after giving birth, they took the twin girls to a local Orphanage, left them there -- with a note identifying them as Reagan and Kelly. The Cavanaughs left England. They left their girls behind and although, in times wistful, wondered what became of little Reagan and Kelly, they never tried to find out. Over the years, the twins grew up together and they were inseparable.

Many of the other children in the Orphanage made fun of them, being Irish "bastards" as one particularly cruel boy put it. Reagan would have none of it and beat him up until he cried "Uncle".

The twins, unlike many twins, were not alike. Reagan was fiery, feisty, a natural athlete and scrapper. She questioned authority and rules at every turn and she seemed to have a good sense of self from a young age.

Kelly was tinier and she was quiet and artistic. She was inclined to be introspective and kept to herself, she rarely caused any discord. She wasn't afraid to stand up for herself or her sister if necessary, but at times, she preferred just to blend into the background.

As the girls grew older, they had a few chances for adoption, but as they refused to be separated, the chances grew slimmer. Reagan continued to be a scrapper and the Nuns rarely knew what to do with her.

Many of the Nuns were strict and overbearing, but there were some of the younger ones who took to Reagan's feisty personality and Kelly's inquisitive mind. One Nun in particular, Sister Sara, would often take them to Brighton for a treat, sometimes Ice Cream or a swim or shopping.

Sister Sara had a saying that she particularly loved "The longest journey begins with but a single step." She didn't discourage Reagan's strength or try to shape her into a mold, although she told Reagan to try and avoid the fighting. She bought books for Kelly and used the resources of the local libraries to try and help Kelly in her learning. Kelly filled her mind with facts and never seemed to stop her quest for knowledge.

Reagan's curiosity went in another direction -- and it was that direction which was to change her life. The young woman had an insatiable desire to know everything she could about sex.

She was reading Cosmopolitan one day and one of the girls saw her and started in on her, calling her "Tramp" and "Slag". That was all Reagan was going to take. She started wailing on the older, bigger girl -- and broke her nose. It took two of the Nuns and an older boy to pull Reagan away from the beaten girl.

In her room, Reagan fumed. Even Kelly couldn't calm her down. She was going to be punished and she assumed severely. Her record showed infraction upon infraction, she was deemed "incorrigible". It was time.

She began packing her meager possessions into a Duffel Bag and she knew she was going to begin her long journey. It was time to take that single step. Try as she might, Kelly couldn't convince her to stay.

"Okay then, I guess I will go with you!" her sister told Reagan with fierce determination. "You need someone with smarts to save you from yourself!" Kelly began packing as well. One of their few commonalities was both women had a fierce Irish stubbornness -- neither was going to be swayed.

That night, while it was dark, the girls took their first step. Some years later, Kelly looked up Sister Sara's quote. It was from Lao Tzu and the exact quote was " The Journey of a thousand miles begins with one step". Kelly knew she'd remember that for the rest of her days.

It wasn't going to be an easy trek -- Reagan hadn't thought things through and the nearly-16 year old had little money. Her slightly-more frugal sister had some, but not enough for them to survive on for any length of time.

Luckily, it was summer and both girls were willing to work. They traveled to Brighton and Dover and sold Ice Cream, Hot Dogs, Pop and anything they could to make money. Once they'd earned some money, both bought scant little bikinis and their sales tripled. The young men -- even some of the older ones -- were eager to buy from the attractive young women. Reagan knew just how to flirt without crossing the line and by summer's end, both girls had made enough money to leave England in comfort, with nice new backpacks and a slightly-larger wardrobe.

There seemed to be a palpable change in Kelly too -- as if she were coming into her own, she copied her sister by example and now her slender body was developing some nice curves, her auburn hair a nice wave and down to her rounded, bubble-butt. She liked to flaunt her ass and rarely wore panties under skirt or shorts. Reagan thought her twin was the most beautiful creature she'd ever seen.

Over the cooler months, they traveled more, slept where they could afford, worked for lodgings and sometimes had to steal to survive. Life wasn't always fair, but the girls tried to cope as best they could and often huddled for warmth. By the next summer, the twins had reached Italy. Reagan loved the Italian men, somewhat saucy with a zeal for life. They got jobs as Olive pickers and it was hard work, but they made out all right. Reagan felt at home. She found them a small apartment and they moved in and made some friends, staying in Italy until the next summer. Both girls were more bronzed from the sun now, although Reagan almost looked native.

The girls had their share of admirers, but another worked had captured Reagan's fancy, a young Romany - "Gypsy" - named Francisco. Kelly didn't share her sister's opinion, there was something about the swarthy 21-year old she didn't trust. Not in the least. But Reagan was smitten -- she had it bad. Reagan followed Francisco - "Franky" - around like a puppy dog. Or a bitch in heat.

Kelly knew -- just knew - that her sister was a goner. They both turned eighteen in a few days and Reagan was going to fuck Franky, she was going to let him screw her. Kelly had to admit, if he wasn't such a shit, she might have considered it. Tall and lanky, all muscle, with short-cropped black hair and almost-sinister eyes, he was compelling. But there just seemed to be an undercurrent of selfishness that turned Kelly right off. He swaggered around and enjoyed the attention of all the young women, even some of the older ones. Kelly was sure her sister wasn't his only girl -- he just didn't seem the type.

The girls were treated to a lavish meal for their birthday, the community had embraced them readily, the two "Irish Colleens" as old Guiseppe teasingly called them. Kelly saw her sister talking to Francisco and her sister motioned her over a few minutes later.

"D'Ye think your can make yerself scarce tonight?" Reagan asked. Her accent came back ever-so-slightly when she was excited, oddly, her twin had none. Kelly sighed. She knew what was coming, but she asked anyway.

"Why?" She knew she could stay with their friend Gina, but she was not going to make this easy for Reagan.

She saw a contented smile cross Reagan's face and she wanted to wipe it off, but Reagan went on. "Franky and I -- we're going to make love tonight Kelly, we're going to do it!"

Kelly scowled. "No -- you're going to fuck and if you think you're doing any more than that, you're kidding yourself. He only wants to fuck you Reagan, he doesn't care about you!"

Reagan's temper flared -- this was the first argument she and her twin had ever had, normally they were in each other's corner. "Well, what's wrong with fucking? People all over the world do it and enjoy it -- why shouldn't I? And he does love me, I know he does!" she yelled.

Kelly sighed -- she knew it was a lost cause, her sister had dug in her heels. Well, at least she knew her sister's first screwing would likely be a good one -- Francisco had certainly lots of practice. She told her sister she'd stay with Gina and that was that.

As she thought of it, she had an unusual brain-flash -- she wished she could be there to see it. She'd never seen anyone having sex and she had a perverse curiosity to know what it looked like. She'd have to talk to Gina, the 23-year old was most assuredly not a virgin.

Gina was glad for the company, her boyfriend was away on vacation and her lover wasn't available, she told Kelly. The girls walked off together, Kelly felt a sense of unease, but she pushed it down, down, down.

The next morning, Kelly ran over to her sister. She looked a bit dishevelled, but there was a dopey grin on her face. The girls worked hard, but Kelly had to pick up a bit of her sister's slack -- Reagan was clearly in her own little world. Kelly couldn't wait for them to go home at the end of the day -- despite her annoyance, she wanted to hear all about her sister's first sexual experience -- and she had a few things she wanted to tell Reagan as well.

As they were leaving, they saw Francisco talking with some of the other Romany boys and laughing. Kelly wasn't sure, but she'd have bet he was bragging all about his latest "conquest". She really, truly despised the arrogant prick. Her twin still seemed oblivious to his shortcomings and blew him a kiss.

Once ensconced in their tiny apartment, Reagan was practically chomping at the bit to give her sister all the news of her first time.

"It was wonderful -- oh God Kelly, sex is wonderful, I'm going to want to do it over and over and over. I envy whores -- they get to fuck and they get paid for it!"

Kelly was somewhat aghast at Reagan's revelations, but she let her sister go on.

"He took me to a nice Hotel, overlooking the Piazza. We danced and kissed in the moonlight, the music was soft and low and he'd even brought a bottle of wine that was 40 years old -- his grandfather made it. We drank and he held me in his arms, he's so strong Kelly, his arms are like steel.

We were kissing, but it wasn't like making-out kisses, these were kisses of passion, with our tongues, we were getting so fucking hot. I knew it was time and so did Francisco. We got up from the bed and he told me to undress him. I didn't need to be told twice, sister dear, I wanted to see his naked body.

He didn't disappoint me. He's like a god -- all lean and muscular, a flat stomach and his body rippled with muscles and ohh ... I could go on. And his cock -- even flaccid, my man is hung!"

Kelly winced -- first of all, how would her sister know as she had no basis for comparison? And her man? No -- Reagan was deluding herself, but Kelly knew she wouldn't listen, so she kept her own counsel.

"He touched me all over -- I was overcome with passion, his hands are so knowing and he seemed to know just where to put them. I let him do whatever he wanted, it was all good, he rubbed my tits, he was practically mauling me, but it all felt so good! He told me to suck his cock and I did -- I felt like such a whore Kelly, but I'd gladly be his whore. His cock got hard in my mouth -- and so dark and red -- and then he ran his hands all over me again until I was whimpering. He carried me back to the bed and told me it was time for me to become a woman. I was scared, but I know he would never do anything to hurt me, never!"

Kelly was aroused, despite her intense dislike of Franky, the sexual heat of the story was getting to her. Reagan was obviously happy, but Kelly seemed to sense that happiness was going to be short lived. However, she bit her lip until it almost bled and let Reagan go on with her tale.

"He ate my - cunt - for a few more minutes until I was good and soaked, then he moved up towards me. Francisco asked me if I was ready and I squeaked out `Yes!' and he entered me. It hurt at first, oh Lord above, did it hurt, but he wasn't having any of that. He just told me that I'd get used to it and begin moving back against him, like a good little slut.

He was crude, but being his slut felt good, so I did as he said. I pushed past the pain Kelly and it began to feel better. A lot better and soon I was carrying on like a Banshee, screaming and wailing and wanting nothing more than to be fucked. So he did. He took me that night, three times. First he took me that way. Then he rolled me over and told me he wanted to fuck me -- Doggy -- so he could see my ass, he said I had a great ass. So he fucked me again that way and man, I came again. I was seeing stars, really I was.

I think my favorite though, was when Franky let me be on top and I rode his big prick raw. He said I was a natural fucker, that I was a great lay and I was so proud, we fucked until the wee hours of the morning. I'm a bit sore, but it was worth it!"

Kelly looked at her sister and their were conflicting emotions welling up within her. Anger -- she heard Reagan's story and it still seemed that Francisco only saw her as a fuck and wasn't overly gentle about it. Sorrow -- her sister deserved a better man, but she'd have to come to that realization herself. Jealousy -- Reagan had lost her virginity first and despite her more-innocent demeanor, Kelly too, had an inner slut. Fear was even there to a degree -- she was sure her sister hadn't been overly cautious and there were lots of consequences to hurried fucking.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers
12