With One Step Ch. 03

Story Info
Monica's kinky nature comes from mom Sonia.
4k words
4.72
20.2k
00

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

Chapter 3: Sins in the Past

Monica sat in the sun, sipping a cool glass of Chablis and watching her daughter and friends romping in the Villa's pool. She loved her new life and was grateful beyond words that Reagan and Kelly had enabled her to live a life of love and sexual hedonism. How had she become so kinky -- a woman who'd enjoy the sexual pleasures of her own daughter?

Well, she pondered briefly, I guess I do come by it naturally. Her mother had never been shy about telling her own sexual secrets from years past. Even in her later years, Sonia and her husband still had huge sexual appetites and fucked like bunnies whenever the mood struck them -- shyness about their bodies was unheard of and Sonia had often shared her past sexuality with her daughter. Monica's mind drifted to one of her favorite stories her mother had recounted ....

Sonia had told Monica that ever since High School, it had been "Bertram and Sonia." "Sonia and Bertram". They had been inseparable and fallen in love when they were both 14. Married at 20, parents by 22. Bert worked hard and his father helped him find a good job so they wouldn't have to struggle -- although life wasn't going to be a bed of roses either, both of them knew.

Sonia loved her daughter and husband, but at 41, with Monica off at University, Sonia now wanted more. A lot more than her life was giving her at this moment. Her usually perpetually-horny / ready-to-fuck husband had been slowing down a bit lately, she sighed.

Sonia had been Valedictorian of their graduating class and had wanted to go on in University, education was very important to her. Her love for Bertram had won out and they'd married, then Monica came along shortly after. She was too busy keeping a nice home and raising a lovely daughter to further her education. Now, all these years later, she thought it had likely been a mistake, an error in judgment. She should've made the time -- well, she was determined it would not be too late!

Over the past few years, Sonia had begun a program of major self-improvement. She got back in shape, shedding over 40 pounds she had put on from being a bit inactive while raising her child and sampling her own wonderful cooking. Once back in shape, she returned her hair back to natural blonde from the auburn her husband had preferred for the last few years. Now that she was slender again, Sonia began to wear skirts and heels again and began treating herself to expensive lingerie. She took a part-time job in an erotic bookstore, which gave her some wonderful ideas. Monica noticed and gave her the thumbs up and said "Looking good, Mom!" She even caught a few of Monica's admirers checking her out when they thought no one was looking. She tanned daily by the pool when she could, often naked if she thought the risk was minimal. Frankly, if someone did peep at her, she figured they'd certainly be enjoying a pretty nice view.

All right -- Sonia had now improved her body, it was time to improve her mind. She started taking classes at the University, the same one Monica attended. She was surprised to find out her Creative Writing class was headed by her brother-in-law Patrick, her sister Ingrid's husband.

Sonia had always admired Patrick, he was witty and urbane and worldly. He had a sharp facile mind, but he never talked down to her. In many ways, the antithesis of her sister, who was a bit headstrong, a sports nut, a woman who loved Sitcoms and Police Dramas and relished being a homebody. Ingrid and her dear Bertram were much alike, sometimes they even played tennis together and went out for a few beers after. Sonia didn't mind -- Bertram adored her and despite his being a "Union Man" in the local auto plant, he took great care of his family, his daughter loved her Daddy.

After only a few weeks, Sonia began looking forward to her Tuesday night class tremendously. She and Patrick kept their being related a secret from the rest of the class, who were generally much younger, her daughter's age. On the third week, Penny, one of the younger students whispered to her as they were leaving "Wow -- I think Mr. Nordstrom is really into you, he was totally flirting."

Sonia blushed at the younger girl's suggestion and protested and sputtered denials, but they fell on deaf ears. The more Sonia weighed those words, the more she thought her fellow student just might be on to something. Sonia prided herself on being sensible and well-bred, but she needed some fun and this would be a lark. Sonia decided to put the theory to the test and the following week, instead of her usual casual attire for class, she decided to be a bit risque. Sonia chose to wear a scandalously short skirt and low-cut blouse that hugged her body nicely. Feeling almost wicked, she donned a pair of black stilettos and wore her hair loose. She opted to skip her glasses and wear contacts. A few of the male students couldn't take their eyes off of her as she walked in, but it was Patrick's reaction she was most interested in.

Patrick walked into the class that evening and nearly fell over. He talked about imagery and sentence structure and taking risks in one's writing the whole night -- but Sonia could feel his eyes practically boring holes into her. Okay -- she most assuredly had his attention. He was interested, did she dare? What next?, she thought. Do I follow through with this right to the end?

Sonia made her decision and a devious, nasty, naughty scheme crossed the sensual blonde's mind -- she didn't dare, did she? There would be no backing out once she'd made her move, this was a risk, but Sonia had played it safe all her life -- she had misgivings, but once, just once, she wanted to take a dare, and to hell with the risks!

Heart pounding, the writing seemed to flow from her fingertips and on to the pages. She finished her story in less than an hour -- every word of it conveyed the "character's" intentions. When she prepared herself the following Tuesday, her skirt was even shorter -- and a lot tighter. Sonia chose to wear an even racier metallic silver blouse this time, she went braless and it was low-cut enough to display that fact, her ample cleavage on display. She added a pair of decadent stockings to the ensemble and found her favorite pair of stilettos to complete the look. Confidently, she didn't think any man would fail to notice her in this outfit. She was ecstatic to know Bertram was out playing tennis, he might have suspected something was up, dressing in this manner for a simple writing class.

Gathering her composition, Sonia got in her car and headed to class. She was lucky she wasn't ticketed for speeding, but she wanted to beat her brother-in-law to the classroom. Sonia got there nearly 20 minutes before the class began and was happy to see she'd succeeded in doing just that. There was no sign of Patrick and only a few students were there yet.

Sonia took her seat and made sure she was seated in such a manner that Patrick could not help but see how she was dressed. Miriam, the girl who'd spoken to her weeks prior, winked at her. Shortly after, Patrick entered the room and this time, it was blatantly obvious he'd noticed her appearance. She saw him scanning some of the assignments and when his face turned red, Sonia was certain he'd found her composition. He tried to regain his composure, but as the class went on, he seemed fidgety and ill-at-ease. The class went on, but she was obviously a bit shaken-up. Good -- it was fun to stir things up a bit.

As the class filed out later that night, Patrick took Sonia aside and asked her to stay behind. Once the last student had left, Sonia sat on the edge of his desk, her skirt hiked and her stocking tops showing. Trying to regain his composure, he said "I read your story."

Playing coy, Sonia perched on the desk, one heel dangling from her foot. "Oh? Is it good? Did you like it?"

Sputtering a bit, Patrick said "Umm -- yes. It's very good. I thought you have a way with words -- wonderful talent. The sensuality of the piece is unmistakable."

Sonia leaned in close, so he could get a good look at her round, braless tits and smell her perfume. "Oh -- did you get all of the subtext?"

He had a puzzled look on his face, so she decided to really shake him up. "If you didn't get the subtext, you dummy, you're not as smart as you profess to be. The subtext, it's staring you right in the face -- I want to fuck you!"

He nearly fell out of his chair. "Sonia -- I'm married -- and to your sister, for Christ's sakes. We can't -- the hurt feelings, the goddamn risks ... "

Sonia leaned in as close as she could and whispered in his ear " .... Are well worth taking. I'm curious to find out what you're like in bed -- what your cock feels like inside me, fucking me, making love to me. I'm a wonderful fuck -- wouldn't you like to find that out for yourself?"

Patrick hesitated, but Sonia could see she'd gotten to him. His silence conveyed his interest, so she took the plunge. She grabbed his Paisley tie and pulled him to her, kissing him hard as she could, her tongue plunging into his mouth. Patrick tasted of mint and coffee, but she kept kissing until he pulled away.

"Well?" she giggled.

"Umm, well ... you can kiss, that much I'll admit." he chuckled nervously.

Sonia turned up the heat another notch, batting her long eyelashes. "I can do a lot more than kiss, darling man. I give a great blowjob. I can fuck you within an inch of your life. I consider myself a lady, but in the bedroom darling -- 100% whore. Up to you babe -- I can keep my mouth shut, no one will know but us -- but this offer expires in ... " Sonia looked at her watch " ... about 5 minutes!" She yanked her mini up a mere inch more, but she was fairly certain that she'd clinched the deal.

Silently, Patrick took her arm and escorted her from the classroom and to his MG. She knew her brother-in-law would be a very sensual fuck, her sister was very open about her sex life. Bertram was a wonderful lover, but he was a fucker, raw and almost savage in the bedroom. Sonia's own sensual nature yearned for erotic stimulation.

Sonia seated herself in the car and flashed her tits to Patrick with a sardonic smile. He tweaked one nipple and she cooed, then he put the car in gear and pulled out of the parking lot, towards a destination she'd specified. Poor Patrick was having a hard time concentrating on driving -- he was constantly checking out the hot M.I.L.F his sister-in-law had now become. As if in a dream state, he pulled into another parking lot and he was vaguely aware of Sonia taking him indoors to a posh hotel and a large suite.

Patrick took it all in. The room was huge, well decorated, with a bottle of champagne chilling in the corner and appetizers nearby. This was a planned seduction, Patrick's ego inflated. Sonia walked over to the champagne, winked, and popped the cork. He was eating a mini-quiche when she sat beside him and offered him a glass, which he took and drank -- a bit too quickly, he sputtered a bit. The champagne was Liquid Courage. He turned and saw her sparkling aqua eyes and nearly lost that courage again.

"Bert ...?"

"He's playing tennis and he'll likely come home after that and crash. If he's still up, I'll tell him I went out for drinks with a friend and had a bit too much and stayed in a hotel. It's all covered, I planned ahead."

"Cunning."

"Indeed." She kissed him again and his arms went around her -- he wasn't as strong as Bertram, but Patrick was tender and he kissed her hard, then peppered her lips with tiny gentle kisses following, while his fingertips grazed her breasts through the silky blouse. He was already off to a wonderful start.

"Please -- don't rush!" she admonished him as he stood up and began to undress. She wanted to take it all in and she had long fantasized about a romantic, sensual evening. She was curious to see how much her fantasy world would resemble the reality she was about to share with Patrick.

Patrick was openly admiring Sonia's brazen, yet sensual, attitude. He did as she asked -- meticulously undressing, starting at the bottom, his pants first and next, his jacket and tie. His shirt followed and Sonia was now standing behind him, her lips on his neck, ears, fingernails scratching him slightly and her hands drifting down over his lean, muscular chest. Sonia noted that while not quite the athlete her husband was, Patrick had nothing to be ashamed of -- he obviously took good care of himself.

Once his top was bare, he got out of his pants and -- oh my! -- her husband could not compete with her brother-in-law in the cock department. Patrick was hung like a mule and his cock was a magnificent specimen of manhood -- her mouth watered to taste it and she was eager to take it in her mouth and feel it grow. She was about to fall to her knees when a hand on her shoulder stopped her.

"I'd like to undress that body you've been flaunting at me for the last few weeks, please" Patrick said, good breeding still showing. She smiled at him and nodded.

Patrick's hands were skilled and knowing -- he took her blouse off and caressed her soft, perfumed skin. She tingled at his touch -- so soft and gentle, his hands making her feel more aroused than she had been in years. Sonia's skin warmed and her nipples stiffened as her new lover fondled her tits. "Migod, they're perfect" he whispered in her ear, nibbling on each one gently.

He helped the sensual blonde shimmy out of her skirt -- laughing with delight when he saw Sonia hadn't even bothered wearing a thong, bare naked tush greeted him. He kissed each cheek and was delighted to find when she turned back around, her pubis was bare, nary a hair remained.

"Sexy" Patrick smiled as he kissed her pussy teasingly, only once. It was enough to make her moist. Now his lips traveled down her stocking-clad legs, his fingertips trailing all over the silk and raising chills in her body. He was so sensual, so gentle -- he was surpassing all her expectations.

"Absolutely magnificent" he murmured as he kissed right down to her calves. The stiletto tip glistened in the light of the room. She knew her brother-in-law had a thing for them -- most men did, although her husband preferred "fuck me" boots. Patrick took her shoe off and stroked her feet, each one, as she giggled and squirmed in delight.

Unexpectedly, he swooped her up in his arms, with a strength that took Sonia by surprise. Patrick placed her on the large bed and it was as if he were everywhere -- his lips tasted breasts, nipples, neck, thighs -- all except her horny, needy cunt. She ached for him to feast on her juices, so Sonia got a bit forceful and yanked him towards her sweet spot. He was quick to pick up on her desires and gave Sonia what she wanted most. He buried his face in her pussy and began eating her with relish. She squeezed her stocking-clad thighs around his sandy head as he licked. Sonia's eyes closed as the raptures from his feasting passed through her.

It had been a long time, far too long, since Sonia had felt pleasures this good. Before she and Bertram had been exclusive, she'd fucked other men -- but none since, she'd remained faithful She had absolutely no regrets about marrying her husband, none at all, but now she knew that she should have sown a few more wild oats beforehand. Sonia's body hunched upwards as the first orgasm of the night washed over her.

" Your turn, sir!" she growled and moved swiftly to engulf his cock. It was smooth as satin, thick, dark purple, a hard cudgel she couldn't wait to have inside of her. But for now, she denied herself that pleasure and was determined to reciprocate the pleasures she'd just been shown. Patrick looked at her with amusement and pleasure, she slid her tongue here and there, sideways, up and down. Patrick felt as if he'd died and gone to heaven, Sonia could see the look of bliss in his eyes. No man had ever been able to deny her anything when she sucked on their cock -- her earlier statement had been truthful, she did give amazing head.

Patrick groaned "Damn, I'm cumming!" and let loose a load that nearly choked her, but she swallowed it all, every thick drop. Bertram didn't intend for her to do that, but she loved the taste of cum and took it all, licking the remnants from Patrick's dick. Her eyes looked into his dark brown ones and saw the satisfaction reflected there.

"We're far from done, do you think you can handle more?" she teased. Patrick nodded sheepishly and the blonde beauty swung her body around until her pussy was over his face and her mouth was surrounding his cock once more. A sixty-nine -- a rarity for her these days and something she relished. Patrick didn't miss a beat, he was face-deep in cunt once more before she knew what hit her.

An expert tongue parted her labia and stabbed here and there, Sonia had to hang on for dear life as he suckled her clit and tongue-fucked her tanned body. Fuck, this man was damned good -- she felt her brain go fuzzy for a moment and then she realized his cock was almost rock-hard again. Dear God, this man had incredible stamina!

This time, it was Patrick who took charge, moving away from Sonia and up on the bed. He held out his arms for a brief cuddle, then he looked at her with admiration.

"I think we should get to the main event, don't you?" he asked. She nodded.

"Who's going where?" she said with a husky purr.

"I love a woman on top -- more opportunity for me to play!" he grinned.

"A man after my own heart!" Sonia beamed.

"Not your heart I'm after beautiful, think lower!" he smiled as she straddled him and swiveled her hips down, down onto his cock. Now she arched and thrusted against the massive fuck-stick that was balls-deep inside of her. Her hips moved sinuously as she took her brother-in-law's prick and rode it for dear life.

Her blonde hair whipped back and forth, her head snapped back as he fucked her, no, they were fucking each other, neither one of them giving an inch. They had left slow lovemaking behind and were now fucking with a frenzy, Patrick giving the curvy blonde a screwing he himself didn't know he could deliver. Sonia inspired new passions within him and he held on for as long as he could while she took him in. She had been calling the shots and he'd had no objections -- she was getting what she wanted, an adventure, and he was getting a fantasy come true!

Her tits were beautiful and round, he squeezed them, she moaned, so he played with her body and covered her with sweet kisses. Her flesh was aglow with passion, Sonia felt as if her entire body was more alive than she'd ever known. Even though Patrick was fucking the holy hell out of her, he still took the time to be sensual and awaken senses that had been dormant for far too long.

Now on the precipice, she leaned over and kissed him hard, taking his breath away. She shrieked to the high heavens "I'm cumming, oh Lord, am I cumming!" and her orgasm filled her from head to toe. Her entire body shook and she felt her pussy walls tighten around his dick, he was moaning and her grip was like a vice on his dick. When she did release him, she lay back and took his dick between her round tits, letting him spunk all over her tits and face, feeling deliciously depraved for doing so.

The cheating in-laws panted, but Sonia had almost no regrets. She knew instinctively that Bertram was going to get the fucking of his life tomorrow night. Her horniness was even higher than before and would likely escalate. She squeezed Patrick's dick and giggled.

"I want more of this tonight!" she purred again.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers
12