Ye Olde Cat House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sharon joined with a small group of girls and listened eagerly to their tales about the clients and different things some liked. They told her about having threesomes, group sex. Ass fucking and some weird sexual kinks. There was one politician that liked being tied up and being pissed on. A few johns were gay and liked sucking cocks and fucking asses rather than cunt. Anything goes behind closed doors.

When Mary asked Sharon what she preferred sexually she told the group she would be open to any and all suggestions.

"I haven't done most things like that. Have been married to Jack for four years. Had only two lovers before that. Love fucking, sucking cock and having my pussy licked. Like it in the ass once in a while. Haven't fucked around on Jack or sold my pussy. Never had group sex or had sex with a woman." She confessed to them. "Would love to explore some new things."

"What things? Any thing special?" One girl asked. "I want to get fucked by some other men. Would love to try two men at once. Get involved in an orgy. Anything new sexual." Sharon boldly told the girls. Then she laid the bomb shell on them. "I plan on working here as one of the girls. Starting tomorrow I will be putting my pussy up for sale just like the rest of you. "Your really going to do that?" Several asked. "What does Jack think? Will he approve of you as a working girl?" Mary asked.

"He's OK. Actually I think he's excited with the idea. I think he really wants me to get fucked. It's a fantasy of his. He wants to watch."

"That's how I got started." One girl, Alice, told her. "My husband invited a friend over one night and they both fucked me. Been a pro ever since."

"We were broke and about to loose our car when my man suggested I get a job here." Another said. "Best job ever."

They all agreed that men were perverts and that's why they loved them so much and had jobs here satisfying their perversions. "Let's a few of us go upstairs." Mary suggested. "Have some fun and get you started."

Jack noticed three girls and his wife leaving and asked her where they were going.

"Their going to give me some pointers so I can be a good whore tomorrow. See you later, probably much later. Go have some fun with a couple of the girls. See you in the morning. Love you."

Jack returned to the bar, finished his drink and turned to Alex."Well, what do you think?"

"Don't sweat it. She'll make a good whore. She's pretty, she's hot, she's horny, and she wants to get some strange cock. No reflection on you but she needs this. Go get some pussy yourself from one or two of the girls, their willing. GO!"

Jack strode to where several girls were sitting and asked. "May I escort a couple of you ladies to my room for some sexy fun?"

To his surprise five stood and smiled at him. "Take your pick." one replied. "Only two, more would kill me." He reached for a sweet looking blond and an attractive dark haired beauty. The blond was Sue and the dark was named Barbara. With one on each arm he led them to his apartment.

Once the door was closed Barbara asked. "What's your preference? One at a time, both together? Fuck or suck?"

"Go slow with me ladies. This is my first new sex in a long time. Sharon and I have been married for four years. Let's get naked an see what happens."

The girls unzipped and dropped their dresses, both stood there for him to admire. Sue stood five foot, five. Short blond curly hair, pretty face sprinkled with freckles, slim body, perky 32-c titties unrestrained by a bra with pink nipples. Her pussy was hidden by a tiny thong that molded tightly to it. Barbara was several inches taller, shoulder length straight dark brown hair framed a beautiful face. Amber eyes glowed over a regal nose and pouting kissable lips. Medium tits held up with a shelf brassiere, nipples showing over the top. Narrow waist and wide hips. Barb was wearing black lace panties, trimmed in red ribbon with a cut out crotch exposing her shaved cunt.

Jack slowly undressed as he gazed lustfully at them. Had a slight problem loosening his stiff cock from his shorts. Finally naked he motioned for them to sit on the edge of the bed. Kneeling he lowered his face to Sue's thong covered crotch. With his teeth he removed the cover from his goal. Her bald, sweet pussy seemed to smile at him as he leaned in and licked, tasting her lovely nectar with the tip of his tongue. Reaching with his other hand he caressed Barbara's inner thigh, slowly moving his fingers up to her smooth, bare pussy. She opened her legs allowing him easy access. While Jack was fingering her Barbara leaned over to Sue and began sucking on her pointed titties.

Sue quivered with several small climaxes from the double pleasures from Jack and Barb. Sue wanted some cock, not tongue in her hairless cunt. Urging Jack up over her body she reached for his stiff dick and guided it into her waiting hole.

Jack's stiff prick slid easily, deep into Sue. His first different pussy in over five years.

Barb knelt behind the copulating pair and spreading the cheeks of his ass began licking his puckered ass hole. Her tongue licked and slobbered his ass, then its tip penetrated him. This was new experience to him. Strange but nice.

Sue's hot young pussy gripped tight to Jack's hard cock as it plunged in and out. Her legs were wrapped around his, her ass pumping up, urging him to fuck her faster. He was enjoying this fucking. He felt a different sensation to his ass. Barb had switched her tongue with a finger. She had inserted her finger deep into him. She was finger fucking his ass. It didn't hurt, actually felt good to him once he got accustomed to it. As she fingered his prostate the stimulus caused a great feeling in his balls and he shot a huge load if cum to Sue's milking cunt.

Mary, Alice and Ruth led Sharon to one of the larger rooms. Inside was only one huge bed in the center, it had to be twelve feet square.

"This is one of the orgy rooms. We have several so our clients can fuck as a group. Usually six or eight girls and men at a time. Lots of room to switch around in." Mary explained. "Sometimes just we girls get together and have our fun."

"Like now?" Sharon asked.

"Yes. Just like now." Alice told her. "If your going to be one of us you have to learn to eat pussy."

"First we get naked." Ruth said as the three stripped. Sharon quickly followed their lead and once she was naked they pulled her to the large mattress.

She was surrounded with lovely bare bodies. One started kissing her lips while she felt several hands caressing and probing her body. Having never been with another woman Sharon was eager to learn lesbian love. French kissing back she felt her legs being spread and a tongue began licking on her exposed pussy. It was softer and more gentle than when her husband licked her. Great feelings swirled through her body as she was loved by these girls. Her tit was being sucked, first easy then bit. Hurt for a moment. Then gently again. A hand squeezed the other tit. It felt wonderful. The girl kissing her stopped as did the one eating her. Moments later she was kissing another. She was kissing the one that had been going down on her, she could taste her own cunt juices. Once more her pussy was being sucked by another girl.

They rearranged and she sensed a body over her head. Opening her eyes she saw the gapping lips of a wet pussy lowering to her face. The aroma of sex invaded her nostrils as she extended her tongue to join it. She began licking her first cunt. Sharon was eating pussy while hers was being licked at the same time. She was an avid student. Jack's drained cock deflated and he rolled over on the bed leaving Sue's well used pussy leaking his freshly deposited cum. As he watched, Barbara fastened her mouth to Sue's wet cunt and licked it eagerly swallowing his left behind sperm.

With her lips still wet Barb moved to Jack and french kissed him. Giving him a taste of his own cum.

Sue rolled to Jack and licked the residue of their fuck from his again hardening cock. "He's ready for you now."She told Barbara."

Barbara Lowered her body to Jack's, guiding his now firm prick to her cunt. "My turn now." And joined their two bodies.

Jack watched as her pussy spread and covered his cock. Reaching up he caressed her lovely titties as she rode him. Having just cum with Sue Jack knew he could give Barbara a long good fucking. Getting into a nice steady rhythm they both enjoyed their fucking.

Sue had cuddled close to them and kissed him. Then she sat over his face and lowered her hairless cunt to his mouth. Eagerly he licked her wet pussy. Barb hadn't cleaned her completely and had missed some cum in her, Jack was licking the last bit.

Hours later Sharon slid quietly into bed beside her husband. He stirred a bit, rolling over he embraced her. "Hi love." He sleepily whispered. "Have a good time?"

"Sure did!" She kissed him. "What did you do?"

"I fucked two girls and ate some pussy. If you must know."

"Good. I didn't fuck but I ate a lot of pussy. Got mine licked too."

"Satisfied?"

"VERY!"

"Great, Good night." Jack murmured and rolled over, back to sleep.

After a very late breakfast the whole group of girls were gathered near the pool. Few wore full swim suits, most were topless and a couple naked. All had welcomed Sharon to their midst and hoped she would enjoy her new vocation. Several approached saying they had heard about her initiation yesterday and would like to get together with her sometime. She winked and agreed.

She had been explained most of the rules. How to dress and things not to do like being naked in the main rooms, no sex in the open. Drugs were forbidden anywhere. No fighting over men or anything else. No husbands during working hours. Fees are split 50/50 with the house. Tips are yours. There are men around in case of trouble with a client. Have a serious problem just yell SHARK loudly and help will arrive.

Miss Grace said. "It's almost noon. Get dressed and ready to open. Bet it will be a busy day and night. WE hope."

Several girls had lent her outfits for the showing. She had picked a harem costume. Billowing flimsy pantaloons with a shear top that displayed her ample tits. She looked sexy. The black girl also wore a similar outfit. Other girls wore satin pajamas, skimpy lounge suits, short skirts and thin blouses. The two tiny girls were dressed as little girls in short dresses and pigtails. Several as teenagers. A parade of very sexy women waiting for some hot, horny, eager men. All anxious to go to work. When Jack saw her outfit he whistled. "Wow, don't you look great." He looked inquiringly at her and asked. "You ready for this? You can still change your mind if you want?"

"Ready, willing and able." She replied. "I'm so overanxious that my pussy is dripping."

The front door opened and three men entered. One in a business suit, one dressed cowboy, the other in slacks and sport shirt.

The bartender waived them over. "The first drink is on the house while you look for your choice of a lady for your pleasure. Welcome."

Drinks in hand they strolled around the room eyeing the ladies of the evening. The man in the suit spoke saying. "Hard to pick from this wide choice of beauties. I'll just shut my eyes, spin and point to one." He did and wound up pointing to Alice. She clapped her hands and moved to his side kissing his cheek. "Let's go make love." he told her and they went up the stairs.

The cowboy picked Mary. As the remaining man approached Sharon. Took her hand and followed the others to the stairway.

Alex, who had been watching Jack as he downed his third drink. Went to him and asked him to follow, led him up the steps, down the hall and into a small room. "This is a special room." Alex told him. "It has a special mirror, one we can see through, they can't. You want to watch your wife having her first fuck as a pro? Just douse the lights and open that shade. They can't see you but you can see and hear them." Alex then left.

Undecided Jack stood for a few moments. He heard his wife ask. "What's your pleasure? You want to just fuck, have me suck you? Anything you like. You paid for me and I'm yours."

"Will you really suck my cock?" He heard the guy ask.

"Honey you just paid two hundred dollars for me. I'll do anything to you that you want. Get naked and on that bed."

Hearing that Jack opened the shade as the man dropped his pants and still wearing his shirt laid on the bed. Sharon had removed her costume and naked crawled over to him. His cock was only half hard, about four inches long, laying between his legs. She bent to his dick, licked the side and with an open mouth took him in.

Jack's cock quickly rose to full strength as he watched his wife begin sucking this strangers small prick. He had imagined her having sex with another man but now he was actually seeing her for real. Slightly jealous but enthraled, he secretly watched as she licked and sucked on this man's cock. He dropped his pants and gripped his own stiff cock slowly masturbating himself.

Jack hadn't notice the door open. Suddenly a small female hand covered over his on his hard dick. It was one of the girls, he couldn't remember her name. She was naked.

"Doesn't she look great? Can you tell that she's enjoying sucking his cock? Want your cock sucked too? With that she knelt to cover his cock with her mouth.

Sharon had succeeded in sucking the man's cock up enough to fuck with, fitted him with a condom and climbed over him and aimed his dick to her pussy. Sitting down she rocked her body as she fucked him. Less than two minuets later he shook as he came weakly. Dismounting she removed his condom and wiped him with a warm cloth.

Quickly he dressed. Handed her some bills for a tip and left. Sharon sat on the side of the bed and laughed. "What a lousy beginning." She thought. The whole thing lasted only fifteen minuets.

Meanwhile Jack enjoyed the blow job from the young lady sucking his cock, as she eagerly swallowed his cum.

Back downstairs things were getting very busy . There had been over twenty girls working. All were up with clients. Must have been seven or eight men waiting. Quickly she was in her room with another. At least this one satisfied her. The next several hours went fast as she serviced one after another horny men. After five hours she needed a rest. Her pussy was getting sore. She had fucked and/or sucked twelve different hard cocks. Large, small, average even a couple black ones. One was so huge she had trouble fitting him but he was worth it. Filled her completely and fucked her great.

Most of the ladies were tired. All had been busier than usual. Miss Grace had called a dozen other girls from town to relieve some of them for a while. Finally they closed at midnight.

Jack fixed her a hot bubble bath for her to soak in. As she settled in it he asked. "Well? Was being a pro anything like you expected?"

"Harder than I thought. Being a whore is hard work. Pun intended." She groaned. "My pussy's sore."

"I bet. I watched you a few times. Still want the job?"

"You watched? You watched me fuck some of those men? How?"

"From another room. You couldn't know. I enjoyed watching you fuck." He confessed. "You still want to work here?"

"Ask my pussy tomorrow. Not sure but It proberly will say yes. I made twelve hundred dollars tonight, plus another eight in tips. That's certainly worth getting a sore cunt for, isn't it?"

"You're a good whore and I love you." He said as he leaned over and kissed her.

12