You are Mine, Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mom, be careful. You'll explore, and I'll explode..."

"My son, the poet... OK, let's compromise - you do whatever you want and climax. Then, I'll be free to inspect your body and have my orgasm the way I choose. Deal?"

"Mom, your theory sounds perfect, but with all due respect, I doubt it will work."

Her eyes pleaded with me, "Honey, every second we talk rather than touch, I become antsier and hornier. Can you do something about it? And if your mouth wants to participate, will you use it in a more useful way?..."

My rigid cock told me it was time for action. I French-kissed Mom and placed her palm around my shaft. Next, my lips moved to the side of her neck, and sucked on it lightly. She shuddered. I cupped her breast and rubbed it gently before reaching her rubbery nipple. She moaned, "Honey, my nipples are very sensitive. If you continue, I'll have an orgasm soon! I haven't had a man touching me like that in many years, and I am so close..."

I whispered, "I knew your theory wouldn't work. I want to touch and play with your body. I intend to make you cum, and if you orgasm more than once, I'd like it even better."

Subsequently, I moved between her legs and kissed my way down from her neck to her protruding nipple, to the pretty navel, and continued south until I reached her mound.

She whispered, "Please, honey, do it later. I want to kiss your lips and feel your body on mine."

"No, Mom. First, I want to smell and taste your nectar. I wish to feel you climax with my tongue. I want to prolong it. If My pecker comes close to your cunt, I'll explode. I'd rather watch you enjoy first; we'll do it your way later."

She mumbled, "You are not nice..."

My nose touched her vulva. It smelled fresh - A mix of floral soap and sweet bubble gum. I wondered if this was how pheromones smelled. I licked it. It was very mild and slightly tangy. I loved it! I lapped the fluid from her labia, and accidentally, my tongue hit her clitoris. She gasped, and her body began trembling. Her hands pushed my face deeper into her cunt, and I could hear her screaming, "Yes! Oh, my god... It's too much! Oh, god, Please..." My tongue flipped her love nub from side to side. I inserted two fingers inside her pussy and started fingering her. Her screams became louder, "Honey, I am cuuuming! GOD! I can't take it... It's tooo much!"

I continued my oral and finger manipulations for another ten minutes before slowing down. She opened her eyes a short time later and gazed lovingly at me, "Honey, it was my best orgasm ever. Thank you. But now it's your turn. Lay down and enjoy. You earned it fair and square."

Next, she raised her upper body and ogled my stiff prick. She caressed it gently, "I know what you want. Be patient slightly longer, and you'll get it, I promise."

She kissed the bulb. It jolted up, and a tiny drop of precum appeared. Mom licked it and whispered, "It's very mild. I hope you'll produce much more juice later!"

Her lips enveloped the soft head, and she sucked it. I felt my arousal increase exponentially. The sight of Mom's red lips around my member was so erotic that I had to look elsewhere to delay my impending climax. Gradually, more of my shaft disappeared into her hungry mouth. When half the length penetrated her oral cavity, she began bobbing on my cock, ensuring it was squeezed between her palate and the tongue.

Watching her expert mouth in action and feeling the heavenly pleasure of her soft tongue took me over the edge. I cried, "Mom, I ejaculate in 5 seconds. Pull it out. Now!"

She smiled, winked at me, and increased the pace. My hands grabbed the back of her head as the first jet hit the back of her mouth. She gagged mildly but recovered fast. She was ready for the second jet. The next ones poured into her mouth and were swallowed immediately. My eyes were mesmerized by Mom's lips milking me - What a blowjob! It was fantastic! She didn't suffer and even swallowed my cum! Is this the feeling Adam and Eve had in paradise?!...

Mom's lips continued engulfing my organ, ensuring nothing dropped on the sheets. She later licked my shaft and ball sack before peeking at me, "Honey, I love your honey. I feared I wouldn't like the taste, but it was better than I thought. Knowing it's healthy, too, makes it worth repeating often. What do you think?"

"Mom, I am still in awe at the fantastic blowjob. If you enjoyed the experience too and want us to continue doing it, I'll be the happiest man alive. Let's rest a moment, and then I want to mark you as officially mine."

She grinned, "Yes, boss. I'd love to feel you inside me at last."

12