Zara's Stilettos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Fucking God, you know what I like baby, eat my cunt!" Racquel yelped, her voice practically a growl. I knew I was getting slightly wet at her lewdness, I was beginning to see what Dani found sexy about her. She was a sexual animal, I was experiencing that first-hand.

Dani lifted her face from between her lover's thighs and winked over at me. "She has the sweetest, tightest pussy – wait until you taste her Zars, you're going to love it!" She went back down between her girlfriend's legs and ate her as I felt Racquel's soft lips on my own again. She was beaming at me.

"Are you ready for me to do that to you?" she smiled. Oh God, WAS I?!!

"Please, yes" I practically begged. "Please Racquel, eat my pussy. Lick my cunt!" I yelled, getting into the spirit of things.

She gave me this almost-leer and moved down. "Pretty little pussy" she purred as she moved between the opening in the body stocking. In a flash, I felt her tongue on my pussy and she began to lick me. She was slow for a few seconds, but that's all. Racquel began eating me voraciously, really sucking on me. I could feel the juice trickling out of my pussy and my clit was throbbing, she suckled at that too. Her slender fingers slid into the depths of my pussy and I wailed in delight, arching my body upwards as she devoured me.

"SOMEONE is having fun!" Dani giggled. "Okay lover, my turn!"

Racquel got out from between my legs and Dani moved close to me. "I love you Zara, I think I have for a long time. I"m glad you're here with us."

She grazed my lips with her own and I saw the tender look in her beautiful baby-blues. "I love you too!" I smiled, as she cuddled me close. She made love to me differently than her lover, with more urgency. She kisses were fiercer, more demanding. She squeezed me all over, while she was kissing me, she ran her fingers in and out of my pussy, I could hear how wet I was while Dani fingerfucked me urgently. It was almost as if she was out to prove I was as naughty as she was.

I felt like an entirely different person, more alive, more sensual, more in tune with my own sexuality. As Dani continued sucking my pussy, I could see Racquel standing over in the corner, running a vibe over her own pussy and nipples. The lights highlighted the sexy black silk on Dani's form, I reached up and cupped her big, round tits. I knew I had been wanting to do that for a long time. They were so big, so heavy and damn!, so sexy.

Racquel smiled over at us on the bed. "The lingerie's nice girls, but think we should all get naked?" Dani nodded.

"Okay – but keep on the stilettos – I, ummm, kinda have a thing for them!" I said, with a slight edge of embarrassment.

"Oho, we've found the girl's weakness!" Racquel teased as she slipped out of the teddy and rejoined us on the bed. She helped her girlfriend get out of the black silk number, leaving me the only one still in lingerie. This time, she and Dani both were kissing me, our tongues meeting and dancing together in an erotic ballet.

"Someone's not naked yet!" Dani teased.

"I thought my two hot babies would like to undress me!" I said, trying to keep the mood light and sexy. Both of them smiled.

Dani slipped off my shoes and took my feet into her mouth, kissing each toe and sucking them gently. I squealed and laughed as Racquel helped me get the body stocking off. Teasingly, Dani took the tip of my stiletto into her mouth and licked it before she handed it back to me. Fuck, that was a turn-on!

This time, we were all flesh-to-flesh. I saw Dani's body close-up, her skin tanned, her breasts round and full, her stomach flat and smooth. She was flawless, I was in awe of her.

I turned and saw Racquel staring at me, a palpable hunger in her green eyes. "You're breathtaking, Dani was right!" she sighed.

"You've talked about me?" I said, turning back to Dani.

"Constantly." Racquel told me, giggling. "Didn't you know you're her fantasy girl?"

"Really?" Dani looked down at the floor, blushing slightly. She then looked up at me and nodded. I hugged her and Racquel hugged me and the three of us tumbled back on the plush bed.

"What next?"

"We've eaten your pussy, why don't you eat one of ours?" Racquel suggested. I responded by saying I would love to, but hadn't a clue where to start. Dani instructed Racquel to move to the top of the bed and spread her long, sleek legs wide apart. Her sweet, neatly trimmed bush beckoned at me, I wanted to taste her, so badly, to feast on the juices of her cunt.

"Baby, just kiss the lips of her pussy, part it with your fingers. You can't go wrong, Racquel's very sensual. She loves to be touched, don't you baby?"

Racquel smiled and nodded, I eased my body forward. I decided to be a little bold, I licked HER stiletto heel and began kissing up her legs, her skin was smooth as silk. I'd never experienced emotions like this, but I wasn't about to move backwards now. As my lips reached her pussy, I went for it, diving in and kissing her. I must have been doing something right, she gave a loud squeal and I was rewarded with a gush of juices on my licking tongue. I didn't stop, I began licking in circles, up and down, flattened my tongue against her clit and laved her pussy. I knew what guys liked, I was no sexual novice, but making love to Racquel was a learning experience.

Dani made her presence known a few minutes later. I felt her hands on my ass, parting the lips of my cunt and in went her tongue. That slithery, delicious tongue licked me, all over my backside, reaming me, making my senses explode. This in turn, caused me to eat out Racquel's cunt even harder. My nipples ached from stiffness, I had never been so awake sexually in all my life.

Their styles of lovemaking were different. Dani was noisy, it was fun. She slurped and sucked, her fingers were practically drilling into my pussy as I made love to her girlfriend. This was a birthday I would remember for the rest of my life.

"Fuck, oh fuck Dani, Zara, I'm cummminggggg!!!!"

I felt Racquel's sleek form tense and release, she collapsed on the bed. I moved u for a kiss, feeling the same kind of affection for her that Dani did.

"Did I do okay?" I asked, still slightly nervous.

"Okay? Fuck Dani, she wants to know if she was okay? Babies, this little bitch is a natural!"

"My turn."

I turned to face Danielle, my dearest friend. This was it, my life was going to change forever. I knew I would always love Danielle, but I was still terrified. I took in all of her body as she moved to the place where Racquel had formerly lay. She opened her arms wide and I snuggled on top of her, my head resting on her big boobs.

Dani and I just lay there for a few minutes, running our fingers through each other's hair, taking in the beauty of the moment. Then, I pulled away, gave her a teasing peck and proceeded to blow my best friend's mind.

I had already figured out that Dani liked her sex wild, passionate and kinky. I squeezed her beautiful tits, practically mauling them. I bit on her nipples as I felt Racquel's tongue gliding over my now-dripping pussy. I slapped at Dani's succulent tits and rubbed her body all over, going to town, pinching her nipples, marveling at how responsive Dani was to my novice overtures. I felt a swell of pride, knowing I was pleasing my new lovers, the shy little girl making the horny lesbians cum.

When I saw Dani's pussy close up, it was one of the prettiest things I'd ever seen. She was so fair, it didn't look like she had any hair on it at all, but it was so light and delicate. I inhaled the rich scent of my best friend's quim and was transported to a state of lust I'd never known before. I didn't want this night to end, I moved my tongue into Dani's cunt and really began feasting on her. My fingers rubbed all over her pussy while I ate her simultaneously. She groaned and moaned, "Eat it, you gorgeous, fuckable bitch!" she hissed. Me, a gorgeous fuckable bitch? High praise from my beautiful, stunning friend.

My tongue lashed out, swabbing her pussy over and over and over again. I was in heaven, I loved eating pussy. I still wasn't sure if I was bi or lez, but I wasn't worried about it anymore. Why put labels on it? I was having wild, nasty, kinky sex with two people I loved and adored, no one was going to tell me it was wrong.

Racquel's fingers were sluicing in and out of my own wet cunt, which kept my passion at a fever-pitch. I didn't lose sight of my goal though, to make Dani cum by eating her and fingering her.

"Yes, oh fuck yes, I'm cummming, I'm cummminggggg!!" Dani yelled, and I was rewarded by the flood of pussy juice on my lapping tongue. She fell back on the bed, limp and smiling, obviously satisfied.

Racquel stopped eating my pussy and hopped off the bed. She went into the other bathroom and brought out a bottle of champagne and three glasses. Dani sat up and hugged me, we drank a toast.

"To our new relationship!" We clinked glasses and drank.

I looked at the two beauties beside me, sexy, leggy in their stilettos, warm and passionate. I felt a flood of emotion and the tears started again.

"Hey you, what's wrong?" Dani wanted to know.

"This night – was magic!" I said, still sniffing a bit. "I wish it didn't have to end, I have never been this happy!"

"Who says it has to end?" Racquel said, hugging me close.

"Yeah, who says?"

"I don't get it."

"Silly girl, both of us adore you, you adore both of us. Why not keep doing this whenever we want?" Racquel said, grazing my erect nipples with her manicured fingernails.

"As a matter of fact ... " Dani said, sucking on the other nipple " ... why not move in with us? We've got plenty of room for another person – although you might suffer from sleep deprivation!"

I sighed. It was too good to be true. A nice place to live, sexy new clothes and shoes to wear, two people I adored to ....

"Hold it. Your apartment's big, but it only has one bedroom. Where am I supposed to sleep?"

The girls just looked at each other and giggled. Then it dawned on me.

"You want me to sleep with both of you?"

"Why not?" Dani said.

Racquel smiled and took my hand. "Sweetie, this isn't just some rash decision. We both love you, very much. We love spending time with you, this just seems a natural extension of the love we feel for you."

It made sense as she said it, but Dani had more to say.

"Zara, you will have the time of your life. You'll have more money for sexy clothes – if I don't buy them for you – you'll save money on rent, you'll have all the sex you can handle – it's a win-win situation. Besides, do you know what this little slut said to me the first time she saw you?" she asked, indicating Racquel.

Dani continued on. "She said `I have GOT to fuck that little hottie', really Zars, she did!"

I looked over at Racquel and then at Dani. "Well, you haven't fucked me yet, now have you?"

Racquel was grinning from ear-to-ear, so was Dani. I gestured to Racquel and said to her "C'mere baby, let Zara make your dreams come true."

Racquel smiled, then she gestured. "Just a minute, sexy. Dani, did you bring them?" Danielle nodded at her – no, OUR – lover. She went into the bathroom again, and came out wearing the sexiest, trashiest, HOTTEST pair of stiletto heeled, black leather "Fuck Me" boots I have ever seen. I was practically salivating as she sauntered back to the bed and got on top of me.

"I want you to fuck me" I whispered softly, feeling Racquel's pussy rub against my own horny, dripping cunt. She writhed atop me, our clits stimulating each other while Dani fingerfucked herself in a nearby chair. I was fascinated with Racquel's arsenal of lesbian love tricks, but I sure wasn't tired of them. These sexy boots were icing on the cake, I knew I'd never get tired of these two playmates of mine.

She fucked me hard, like a man would, I climaxed underneath her, feeling loved and desired. Dani walked over to the bed and sat on the edge, kissing Racquel first, then me.

"Okay baby, we have some more fun planned. I want you and I to eat each other, are you ready for that?" I sure was, I had been fantasizing about a `69' with Dani since this kinkfest begun. My best friend moved on to the bed, but this time, she insisted that I be the person on top. I was more than happy to oblige my sexy Dani and as she straddled me and lowered her glistening, sexy pussy on to my face, I wasn't even hesitant. I gripped her hips tight and pulled her cunt down on to my face, eating her out with true glee. When her tongue connected with my own pussy, I climaxed. I had never had an orgasm like that, she kept eating me and I exploded, over and over and over again.

Our fucky partner joined us on the bed, cuddling close. I felt loved and protected lying between them, knowing they were mine if I wanted this. I did. More than anything, I wanted to be their lover.

"Okay, who's going to help me move?" I giggled as Racquel began licking my tits again and Dani's fingers began straying towards my pussy once more.

That was a while back. We go shopping almost weekly, buying naughty toys, sexy undies, and of course, stilettos. We've formed the "Stiletto Club" and added a few new members, including the salesgirl at the shoe store, Racquel's former roomie, a hot Asian named Tobi and my new conquest, a hot black girl named Denyce, who has legs to die for.

But the best times are when we're home, showing off for each other and playing. I've found the place I want to be and I couldn't be happier.

12