Zero Fucks Given

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sylvester's face lit up like a beacon. Peg was still trying to get himself in a condition that he could walk reasonably well.

"Yes Sir. We will be here at our regular time. We can come back extra too."

Chester raised his glass.

"Good. You do that."

He saw the two men out the front door. He watched as they wandered off down the street, talking excitedly. Both were walking quite unsteadily and holding onto each other as they walked. He smiled wickedly and headed back to his office.

&&&&&

Bill and the truck showed up at the usual time. Chester was ready. He showed them downstairs, and stood at the bottom of the stairs.

"There is an outdoor stairwell and door right over there. You can come down the alley and back right up to that. I have been down here for two days. I put a piece of red tape on everything that goes to the resale center. Yellow tape goes to the dumpster or the landfill. If there is any of it you want, you're welcome to it."

The men set to work, and Chester sat down on the stairs to watch. Stuff started to disappear up the stairs rapidly. After a while, Bill came over to him.

"It's gonna take up at least three days to clear this out."

"That's ok. If you got the time."

"Most of it is going to the resale center. The stuff that won't fit in the dumpster we will take with us and put it in the roll off at the center."

"Whatever works."

"I saw some stuff near the back with no tape on it."

"All that stays."

Bill nodded.

"We will have this loaded in another hour. I'll have the receipt ready for you to value and sign."

"I'll be right here."

&&&&&

The outside door shut, Chester locked the door and walked back down to the basement. About half the stuff was gone. The men had even swept the floor before they left. He looked around. He thought that one more day would have the stuff that needed to be gone. Then he would get Sylvester and Peg started putting the toys back together.

To his surprise, Sylvester and Peg showed up that evening as soon as they got off work at the resale center. He found them at the front door, grinning.

"I didn't expect you two."

"We want to get this deal going."

"I imagine you do, especially if it might mean a chance to fuck my wife."

Both men looked shocked.

Don't worry. THe more I think about your idea, the more merit it has. Cme on in and I'll get you started.

He took them down to the dungeon and they wandered back to where the old equipment was stacked and stored. Chester started pointing to things and giving orders. Sylvester and Peg were soon moving different parts to different spots in the basement. Several large boxes and some chests were moved along one wall for later. Once that was all done, Chester looked at the two.

"Tomorrow is Saturday, do you work at the resale center tomorrow?"

"No Sir, we don't do pickups on the weekends."

"Then show up early tomorrow morning and we will get started putting this crap back together."

Early the next morning, Chester found Sylvester and Peg waiting near the front door. He motioned for them to come in and took them down to the basement. In a couple of hours, they stood back and looked. They had put together a large leather covered kneeling spanking bench. It still needed some work. Part of the leather covering was cut and needed to be repaired.

"Don't worry about that. I'll get that recovered. Let's go upstairs and get something to drink and eat. I'll order pizza and I think I have plenty of beer in the refrigerator."

They were sitting in the kitchen at the island counter drinking beer and waiting on the pizza delivery. Maggie walked in. SHe had been shopping. They all looked at the 56-year-old woman. SHe was wearing heels and a flowered sundress. She looked amazingly good and not more than 40 years old. Sylvester and Peg both stared openly.

"What the hell are you doing?"

Chester looked at her.

"Having lunch. Want a beer? The pizza will be here soon."

"Ugh. I can't believe you. Sitting here with these two hoodlums like they were your best friends."

Chester looked at Sylvester and Peg.

"I'd rather spend time with these guys than those phony self-centered pricks you call friends."

"At least my friends don't smell."

Sylvester leaned over and smelled his pits. Chester shook his head.

"They may not sweat enough to have some odor. Most of them haven't ever had to do any real work. But that doesn't mean they don't stink. "

Maggie growled in disgust and turned on her heel so fast that the full skirt on the sundress flared out. All three men caught a tantalizing glimpse of a leg with a stocking top and garter attached.

Chester heard the bell and went to get the pizza.

&&&&&

By the end of the afternoon, two more pieces of equipment were assembled. The whipping A-frame and the pillory stood near one wall. As they had reassembled to two pieces, Chester had schooled the two men in how they were used. They were both fascinated.

Chester went to his office and sat down. He was tired and sore. He had been on his feet, moving and helping lift things all day. He sat down heavily and pulled the bottle of scotch from the desk drawer and poured a glass. As he sat, he looked down in the drawer. Idly, he reached down and lifted out a Colt 1911. He dropped the magazine, operated the slide and watched as the bullet in the chamber ejected back into the drawer. He looked down the barrel and checked the action. It was a little dirty. He brought out the small cleaning kit and as he finished off his scotch he cleaned the pistol, reloaded it, and put it back into the drawer with the bottle of scotch. Sighing heavily, he got up with some difficulty and headed upstairs to his lonely bed.

&&&&&

By Monday, the basement looked like it had 20 years ago. It was clean. All the junk was gone, and the play equipment was all set up. Even all of his old toys were hanging from hooks on the way. Chester looked around satisfied. He started back up the stairway. He had to stop halfway up and catch his breath. He shook his head and then slowly started up again.

In his office he sat heavily into the chair and laid his head back on the chair and closed his eyes. He sat there for several minutes. When he raised his head, he reached into the drawer and retrieved the scotch bottle and poured a glass. He was still breathing heavily as he took his first drink.

It was almost lunch when he heard the back door from the garage open and close. He was still sitting in his chair when Maggie walked by and looked in.

"You're gonna die in that chair if you don't get up and move around."

"Not soon enough for you I don't expect."

She looked at him in disgust.

"You are pathetic."

She flounced up the stairs and left him looking at the empty doorway. He took a deep breath and poured another scotch.

Chester was surprised when his phone rang. He often wondered why he kept paying the cellphone bill. No one ever called and he never made any calls. He picked it up and looked at it, trying to remember how to answer. He finally found the button and punched it.

"Who the hell is this?"

"Sir. It's me, Sylvester."

Sylvester. I didn't know I gave you this number."

"I found one of your business cards when we were in your office and picked it up."

Chester had forgotten he even had a business card.

"Bright boy. What do you need."

"You think we could do that deal we talked about this Sunday?"

Chester turned to look out the window into the darkness. He paused for several minutes while answering.

"Sir. You there?"

"Yeah. I'm here. I don't see why not. What time do you want to do this?"

"We wuz thinking that we shows up about 10."

"How long you think this is going to take?"

"I dunno. I figure me and Peg are good for at least a couple of hours."

"Call me before you come to make sure things are as they should be."

"Yes, Sir!"

Chester hung up the phone and tossed it onto his desk. He downed the last of the scotch and pulled out the bottle. There was less than half a glass left.

"Goddamnit. Now I gotta take my fat happy ass all the way back down to the basement to get another one."

&&&&&

Chester woke up Sunday morning early. He hadn't slept well. He was thinking about the deal he had made with Sylvester and Peg. As much as Maggie disgusted and infuriated him, they had a lot of history and some of it, particularly those early days were happy and they had a lot of good times. He knew that she had turned into a sniveling money-grubbing bitch, but maybe he did owe her a little something for sticking to her part of the prenup for more than 20 years with no hope of any kind of sexual satisfaction.

He was still thinking about that when he encountered her in the kitchen. She was making a cup of tea. He spoke to her as pleasantly as he could.

"Good morning."

"What the fuck is good about it."

Chester immediately knew she was in a mood.

"Well. It's Sunday and looks like it will be a beautiful day. Maybe we should do something for a change?

She stirred her tea and looked at him like he was an idiot.

"Just what do you think we could do. You can barely walk to the front door and back. I want to do something fun and exciting. I want to be around people. I want to experience something new. How can you do that."

He started to reply when she turned back with a wide grin.

"But. You might have a good idea. If I take you out where there are people, and excitement and activity, you might just have that heart attack and then I could get on with my life."

She spun on her heel and headed to the living room. Chester sat and any question he had about his deal with Sylvester and Peg rapidly disappeared. He frowned and made a cup of coffee and went to his office.

&&&&&

Sylvester and Peg were walking toward Chester's house. They had a bit of swagger about them as they strolled along. Both of them had been out late at a party and gotten quite intoxicated. The combination of some great weed and the copious amounts of alcohol they had consumed left them much the worse for wear. They hadn't been up long and were in a bit of a hurry to get to their destination.

Neither of them was paying a lot of attention as they chatted about what they had planned for the day. They didn't see the black Ford Expedition until it slid almost silently up beside them and a voice came from inside.

"I hear you fuckers have a big score planned for today."

Peg jumped back and Sylvester turned to look at the car. He saw Dog in the rear seat of the Expedition.

"Ugh. Not so much. Just helping out a friend."

"That's not what I hear. I hear that Peg was bragging last night that you were headed to your rich friend's house for some fun and recreation."

Sylvester cut his eyes sharply to Peg. Peg was looking anywhere but at Sylvester or the SUV.

"We just give the old man a hand with some chores."

According to Peg, you're gonna score some high-class white ass. I also hear that the old man has a house full of treasure just waiting to be found. Sounds like you two have been holding out on ol' Dog. You wouldn't be trying to shortchange my cut, would you?

The SUV, which had been slowly rolling along as Sylvester and Peg walked, suddenly came to a halt and the two doors on the passenger side opened. Two of Dog's top muscle stepped out and came around the car.

"Why don't you little shits let us give you a ride. Put em in the back"

Sylvester and Peg found themselves sitting hunched over in the back of the SUV. Inside they saw Dog and five of his gang. The SUV rolled down the street. Sylvester looked out the back window. Another SUV had closed up behind the car in which they rode. He turned to Peg and spoke with a hint of fear in his voice.

"We in deep shit."

Peg nodded as he looked around the car.

The SUVs pulled up and parked a few doors down from Chester's house. Someone opened the backdoor and a hand reached in and pulled Peg and Sylvester out. Sylvester looked around and saw that Dog was standing on the sidewalk looking at them. The rest of the gang was standing at the back SUV.

"Ok. You fuckers go up and get that old man to open the door. We will take care of things from there."

Sylvester and Peg walked slowly up the driveway toward the front door. They could see Dog and the others creeping along close to the side of the house, out of sight of anyone in the front part of the house. Sylvester looked at Peg and rang the bell. It took a long time before the door opened and they saw Chester standing there.

Before Chester could say anything, two huge men came around the corner and pushed into the door. Chester stepped back and nearly fell. He managed to catch a door frame and steady himself. Dog walked in around Sylvester and stopped to look around.

"Well. Hell. We might just find some treasure here after all."

The rest of the gang filed in and shut the door. One of them locked the door. Chester looked at them sullenly and then looked at Sylvester.

"So much for friends and all that shit."

Dog laughed.

"Don't blame those two little cunts. If they had not been ready to brag about their little deal with you, we wouldn't be here. They gave it up, but to give them credit, they were high, drunk, and probably getting their chains yanked by one of the whores at the party last night. I'm Dog. You are?"

"Chester."

"Let's find a place to talk, shall we Chester."

"Fine. My office is around the corner."

Chester turned and headed slowly, with a decided limp, and holding onto the wall for support, toward his office. He stepped around the desk and sank slowly into the chair.

Dog watched the old man move and carefully sat in the chair. The old man looked like he could hardly get around, much less offer any kind of resistance.

"Nice place you have here Chester. I think we will enjoy our visit."

"What the fuck do you want?"

"I don't know yet. We need to look around. See what might be of value to us. Do you have a safe."

"Hell yeah, I got a safe."

"Then let's start there."

Chester pointed to a panel on the wall next to a picture of himself, Maggie, and Tom Jones, made in Las Vegas years ago.

"Open that panel."

Dog got up and looked around the panel and then spotted the small almost invisible latch. He thumbed it and the panel sprang open revealing a safel set into the wall. There was a combination keypad. Dog looked at Chester.

"12 12 12 24 24 24"

"Not very imaginative."

Chester shrugged. The door on the safe clicked and opened a fraction of an inch. Dog looked inside. He saw a large stack of bills and some papers. He reached in and took out the four stacks of $100 bills. He thumbed the stacks and looked back at Chester.

"Four big ones. Smart move old man. Give it up and you won't get hurt."

Just then a wailing shriek rang through the house. Chester leaned forward and he saw Dog's hand go inside the jacket he wore.

"Sit still, old man. I think my boys just found your wife."

Chester settled back into his chair. Dog ruffled through the contents of the safe and satisfied himself that there was no more money. He came back and sat down in the chair, holding the stack of bills in his hand. He tucked them into the inside pocket of his jacket.

"What else you got around here? More cash."

"Not me. My wife might have a little in her purse. She is more of a credit card type of person."

"We will get to that later. A couple of trips to the ATM might be in order."

Chester nodded.

"Anything else?

"Not too much"

"Guns?

"Nope. Never had any use for them."

"Drugs?"

"Nothing that will do you any good unless you have a heart condition and diabetes."

"Damn. There has to be something around her worth some money."

"There's a three year old BMW in the garage. My wife has the keys. My 10 year old Tahoe is out there as well."

"Give me the keys."

Chester started to open the top desk drawer and he saw Dog's hand go back inside the jacket.

"Slowly. And be careful."

Chester nodded and opened the drawer, reached in and picked up the keys. He showed them to Dog and then tossed them over the desk.

"There you go."

Another blood curdling scream came from the living room. Dog watched Chester carefully.

"You know most men would be getting a little antsy wondering what was happening to their wife."

Chester raised his eyebrows.

"I guess I'm not most men."

They could now hear Maggie's wailing voice.

"NO. Please... NO Don't.... Not that....PLEASE> > > PLEASE> > > AAaagggggggggggggg"

Dog looked at Chester.

"You really don't care about her do you, old man."

"She let me know a long time ago that all she was here for was when I died so she could get what's left."

Dog listened as Maggie let out another plaintive screech and then an agonizing loud groan.

"You may not be curious, but I am. Get your fat ass up and come with me."

Chester made a show of struggling to get out of the chair. He cripped toward the door. Dog remained behind him and pointed out the door toward the living room. Chester walked slowly toward the door into the living room and then stepped around the corner.

Across the room he saw two of the largest of Dog's gang holding his wife. One of them behind her had his arms around her and his hands on her now naked breasts. The shirt she had put on that morning was in shreds, the remains still around her waist. In front of her, the other man had his hand under her skirt. She was dancing around, sometime kicking and struggling as the two men accosted her. She cursed, screamed. When she saw Chester she screamed.

"Chester. Do something. Make this stop. Chester, you piece of shit, make them stop."

Chester watched impassively. Dog stepped up beside him and chuckled.

"Looks like my boys are gonna have a party here pretty soon."

Dog looked at him. Chester shrugged and turned around. Dog spoke to him.

"Hey. Where you going?"

"Back to my office and my chair. I can't stand up for long."

Dog watched the old man slowly stagger back to the office. He turned to watch the scene in the living room. He saw some of the other men moving things out of the house. They were moving silverplate, silverware and anything else that looked like it could be valuable. He yelled at them.

"Put that shit in the Tahoe in the garage. We'll take it and the BMW when we leave."

He turned back to the living room in time to see the men push Maggie face down over a big ottoman in the middle of the room. She struggled to get up. One of the men lifted a knee and put it in the middle of her back and leaned down. She collapsed back down and screamed again. flailing her arms.

Dog heard the man chuckle.

"God Damn. You are a feisty bitch. And loud. Let's see how loud you get when I ram this up your cunt."

The man unbuckled her pants and pulled down the zipper. An impressive 7-inch cock sprang forth. Maggie, looking up and over her shoulder. Began to fight in earnest again. She was now spewing a string of invectives and curse words that would have been the envy of any sailor in the world.