Literotica.com
índice : membros : Tabbisfull : Biografia

Add to favorites

Tabbisfull
( Clique no nome de usuário para enviar um feedback ao membro. )
 BiografiaEnviosFavoritosContato 
Biografia de Tabbisfull:
Sexo: Casal
Peso: Magro
Altura: Baixo
Local: 
Orientação: Hetero
Interessado em: fpslmw
Status: Swinger
Fuma: Não
Bebe: Ocasionalmente
Fetiches: Wife having sex with others
Animais de Estimação: Gato(s)
Utilize Número: 1154564
Membro Desde: December 2, 2009
Última Modificação: July 18, 2016
Tabbisfull
Algumas palavras de Tabbisfull:

I admit that a few of my friends sleep with my wife on occasion. It's not that often, but I do let them get her when she wants it. I've began allowing my pretty petite little wife to do it with others since she was 27. She is a little younger than me. Most of our stories are fictional versions of what friends have done with her or fantasy ideas that she and I have shared.

Other men were always so turned on by her, and this began to really turn me on for some reason. It all started when she was asked to dance at a bachelor party which she did not do. She and I fantasied about what if she would have danced at the party. It wasn't too long after we found this fantasy when she cheated or kind of cheated. She was afraid at first for me to know. When she did it again, I figured it out when I came home and she was a mess. Honestly, I didn't know what to think. As I got the story from her, I realized that I was horny and wanted to fuck her even though she was just fucked. She was willing and asked if I still wanted her even though she had slept with our friend. It was great sex; like a cross between punishment sex and make up sex. I was able to get her to admit that she enjoyed the cheating sex. We had several long talks afterwards. Ultimately, she basically had my permission to sleep with friends.

Since then a few of my friends have had her. I work away often, and they sometimes spend the night with her while I'm gone.

We got her on birth control only after we had a real serious scare. She was so embarrassed at the doctor, because he knows I have been fixed. She said the doctor even asked if she was sure she needed the pill. He all but asked if she was sleeping with some one else. It was pretty embarrassing. Anyway, he did put her on the pill. And, speaking of doctors, a chiropractor friend got her in his office. No charge for that visit.

I guess she wasn't positive that it was truly alright with me when she first did it. We now are more open when it happens. She still prefers to be a cheating style hot wife instead of threesomes with me. I have seen her getting it only a few times. However, I have often seen friends kiss and feel her. I have also had the opportunity to take her out like a date with a friend. We took turns dancing with her, and we both had our hands all over her. It was like we were trying to out do each other with what we could do with her in front of others. Lots of tongue kissing from us both.

After the clothes begin to come off, she likes to take it to another room or somewhere else when I am present. She isn't with others very regularly, but I do do like to have her after she is well used and messy.

I have posted here a picture of my cute little sweet wife who occasionally pulls her panties down for friends.. Of course she isn't going to bed with just anyone, but she is very fuckable and I enjoy her doing it when she wants. Recently an older man at the yacht club got her in the mens shower room. I was in the bar while he got her. I can always tell when she has been fucked.

I hope you like the photo so you can see the little married girl who gets fucked by friends.

 BiografiaEnviosFavoritosContato 
Se você encontrar quaisquer problemas com este perfil, por favor denuncie para o webmaster.
Casa |  Índice de Contos |  Webcams |  Jogos para adultos & Vídeos |  Painel de Anúncios