All Comments on 'A Happy Medium Ch. 01'

by YKN4949

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

wow! more please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very hot...

Thanks for resisting the temptation of having this end w/the "daughters" coming through the door. I can't wait for more, a hot orgy will write itself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That was amazing

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
I liked the characters and the story.

I guess the next chapter will be about the girls walk to the store. Thanks.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 5 years ago
Onto page 2

And still not sure what the story is about. A lot of words have been used and the characters have been well and truly introduced, if overdone. But I must have missed the point of the story.

paulincanberrapaulincanberraover 5 years ago
Once again a brilliant story

Sex itself can be great, but for me it is the relationship that really makes the experience. This story once again exhibits empathy and understanding from the author. An arousing story that helps me fulfill my elusive dreams. Thanks

Thinking_GentThinking_Gentover 5 years ago

I really enjoy your work so much. Please keep writing stories with such emotional exchange between characters. It’s refreshing to read about healthy relastionshios. Thank you for your work.

SKHPSKHPover 5 years ago
Masterfully told story

Full marks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice build up

I like how you wrote the protagonists' emotions and actions into a crescendo. I can't wait to read the other two parts

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo!

Brilliantly told story. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
KKN, you are the best

you are the best writer of trans tales, just the best, and this one is splendid. Norma Jane.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Thanks

You write the best stories on this site or at least all my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wow

I'm a trans lesbian, and good porn about girls like me is almost always written by girls like me. But this... you've done your research. Not every detail was perfectly on point, but I felt respected and safe, it felt mechanically sound, and just... I can relax into reading it, which is just the hottest thing. Thank you. It actually means a lot. Also, I love "its only sexy if you know why someone is having sex", which I think is the root of why I'm into friend sex and incest kinks? So basically this story was amazing, and I had a lovely time reading it tonight. I'm excited to read the next chapter.

Eric777XEric777Xalmost 4 years ago
Loved it

I loved the story of these two. Can’t wait to read more about heather and Jennifer. There sexual encounters are very erotic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Outstanding. I've been a lurker but I'm going to join so that I can own up to my comments. Your writing is very enjoyable to read and I love the story as much as the erotica.

Best wishes and lots of love

From Miami 305 LGBQT

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This is the best I have read in a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

BTW, the word is dysphoria. Dysmorphia is similar, but not quite the same. Thanks.

apollo_XIapollo_XIalmost 3 years ago

Don't sweat the typos!

Well said! It is an excellent story and I really loved the interplay between the 2 friends. Looking forward to how the daughters relate on their walk. I have read quite a few of your stories abs I really like your style. Outstanding!

lilamazonlilamazonalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I'm looking forward to reading the rest. Thank you, for sharing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

REALLY HOT!!!!!

littledklittledkover 1 year ago

Great story and can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.

FritzRFritzR4 months ago

It really is a gem, but like a tiara, it's worth the company of more gems/chapters to make it a real crown-jewel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userYKN4949@YKN4949
Hey everyone, I got some messages from readers saying they wanted more information about my writing. I've decided to use this biography section as sort of a bulletin board. So, without further preamble, let's get to it. 1.) The best way to reach me if you want to hear back is...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES