All Comments on 'All Fools' Day Foolery'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!

Phenomenal. Please keep the Kavanaugh cases coming.

chesthairslavechesthairslaveabout 8 years ago
Riveting!

Exceedingly well done! 5 stars. Grabs you by the balls and doesn't let go. Kavanagh is a sexy, studly gem.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You did it again

I absolutely love your series' stories. Kept me in suspense til the end. I'm a sucker for a good mystery and no one tells them like you do. I gave it 5 stars because you're one of my favorite authors on this site. I would love to read more about sexy Kavanagh please. I love older men and strong bears. Thanks for sharing.

Lucinda

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
More!

Loved Kavanaugh in this second story. Hope there are more of his stories brewing in your brain. Thanks for another good read. Jeff

nanobotnanobotabout 8 years ago
gritty, sexy, dark

This is it. Mike Hammer does S&M. Nice staging, fairly realistic, stays true to its universal code- fuck or be fucked. How about Folsom next?

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66about 8 years ago
Brilliant

As below - a mystery, with intrigue, sex, horror and a great story line. As usual you pull no punches and you intrigue us till the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
AHMAZING

Absolutely one of the best stories I have read in a long time.

I agree with the other comments here.

You should pursue writing about more with Kavanagh.

Randee

AMoveableBeastAMoveableBeastabout 8 years ago

One of the best stories I have ever read by you. This was clever and well-plotted. Crisp, neat writing throughout. Your strengths really came through on this piece. You're a skilled writer. It shows here.

legerdemerlegerdemerabout 8 years ago
Grit in the Big Easy

The gritty, cynical hedonism of NoLa really came through beautifully in your story. I agree with AMB on the plotting. And while this is very good indeed and entirely worthy of wining in the contest, I know you've risen even higher in other stories. Your hard boiled Kavanaugh, however, seems perfectly at home here. He'd fit right in with Jamie Lee Burke's Robicheaux.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not bad, but one key error

A pretty good pot-boiler, although I'm not too sure about an All-Fool's festival in New Orleans. Seems contrived to me. But the big mistake was the name on the federal building in the Quarter. It's the F. Edward Hebert Building, not Herbert. Hebert (pronounced A-behr) was a longtime uber-powerful Congressman from New Orleans in the 1950s and 60s.

sr71pltsr71pltabout 8 years agoAuthor
Name Correction

Thanks for the correction to the building name. I'll correct it in where I place the story in the future. I don't think it's intrusive enough in any way--an autocorrect one-letter typo of an incidental place name--to correct here. So this is what you think is a "bad" mistake in a story. (*rolls eyes*) I found examples of April 1st street celebrating in New Orleans, by the way, but I wouldn't have hesitated to invoke that with literary license even if I hadn't. I think it's very much in the spirit of New Orleans. I think they'd go out on the street and celebrate and parade for Ground Hog day if someone organized it or even just kicked it off with a round of beer and a friendly dare.

MickyFox0MickyFox0about 6 years ago
Are we going to hear.

Are we going to hear any more from this rough coppa, by any mad chance, hope do

sr71pltsr71pltabout 6 years agoAuthor
Similar sr71plt Cop Mysteries

To respond to "when there will be more Kavanaugh mysteries?" none are currently in the works. If you like reading GM cop mysteries with this set up, though, essentially the same "captive of the same rough vice he fights" character is the subject of another series I write, Hardesty, who is a vice homicide cop in Washington, D.C., while Kavanaugh is essentially the same cop in New York. There are three Hardesty mysteries here on Literotica--"Gotta Keep Trying," "Snitches," and "Retribution," and another one, "Political Abuse," is at the publishers and eventually will be posted here as well.

catamitecatamiteover 5 years ago
CSI New Orleans

Great descriptions of story line, the city of N.O.and of course the sex scenes. All in All 5 stars.

DificilDificilabout 3 years ago

Almost felt like I watched a full detective thriller movie! Thanks for giving me this experience!

SugarShark_13SugarShark_13over 2 years ago

OMG this was AWESOME!!!

I love your rough cop type stories. I also read you as KeithD, and this is kinda similar to your Candy Store series. LOTS & LOTS OF HOT SEX 🔥 🥵 makes me pant like crazy. You are my favorite author on here, as both of yourselves, I have literally spent a couple months reading only your KeithD stories and then discover this set and am looking forward to devouring all of these.

You are a fantastic writer, with such details that it seems like you've been to each location you write about. YOUR ABSOLUTELY AMAZING 👏 ❤

SeasonedSailorSeasonedSailor6 months ago

Brilliant! I Love your writing skills and all your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
3024 Followers
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...