All Comments on 'Crab Island Ch. 02'

by book_man_03

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Sexy, Arousing, and Literate.

Good story, well told. Arousing, and well able to hold my attention. But this should probably be the last installment. Time to move on.

You are one of the few Literotica authors to be able to spell "throes". Many stories are more literotic than literate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Agreed

Totally agree with the previous poster on the literacy issue. It's such a pleasure to read a story constructed in proper English... and very erotic, too. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Excellent

Great I hope you have similar stories to write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Good Story, But......

A few spelling errors and too many page breaks [i.e.; ***********], but overall a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
more, we need more

What do you mean, you "might" continue. This beggs to be continued. The various combonations have not all been explored. and when you have exhausted what you can aboutthis family and the island, what about the next group to stay there? Maybe they arrive earlier than expected and create even more possiblities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Quite Impressed

I was amused by the semi-plot infused in your story. It had enough to not allow it to be confused with ,say, a running commentary of an amateur porn flick, but not so much that it teetered on the line of cheesy. I enjoyed how you connected everyone, and that you ran all the stories parallel to eachother. Also, your grammatical skill shows in your work. Thank you for your story, it was very erotic and made my day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great!

I don't usually read incest stories because they seem to be nothing more than a lousy porn flick. This was great, easy to read, and you kept the characters clearin the reader's mind. Next time consider either mmf bisexual or swingers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
wow

i really do hope that you continue the story.

As they say incest is best. Can't wait till for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Don't leave it there

You really should continue with this story, what an imagination, what a family, wish mine was half as good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Love to get on the crab island!!!

Marvalous story i should say, please do post more of it with all the family members meet again at any other place..

And please do aarange an ORGY including all of them ...

Thanks

MOON

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This admission was fantastic!!!!

It is my hope that you will pick up where you left off!!!

Please don't stop now!!!

rock060752rock060752over 14 years ago
and then what happened?

I just came across this story and enjoyed it. You mentioned that you might continue the story, but I am guessing that with the long time lapse, you are gone. Our loss.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
very well written

Yes, a very well written story, mister. Your mastery of the imagination of the ways to describe your action and the way you kept your characters together in the description of the sexual activities, and how you left the story open for all types of variations.

Made me stiff w/no touching.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 12 years ago
WHY?

Readers want to know! I'm often surprised when an author seems so skilled and creative, AND the reading public admires your talent and postings, WHY you have taken so long to add to your library? I'll assume your working on a novel and it's not totally polished. PLEASE! We hope to see more.

puncturepunctureabout 10 years ago

Great story. You going to continue when holiday is over?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
It just seemed like semi-polished porno.

I didn't get into this at all as a realistic story because, firstly, you never bothered to try making your people seem real, you just tossed them ready-made for supposed incest on a private island holiday. For an incest fantasy to be erotic, it needs to seem like the ultimate taboo that it really is - not like having a couple of glasses of wine after work, as if everybody does it once they turn legal.

Group mixers in such a quickie story also suffer the confusion of having to keep names and relationships straight when the characters are fairly one-dimensional to begin with.

Your writing style is "polished" as I called it because it's yards above the usual illiterate mess that can be found on here. However, the people were talking way too much during the sex, so it totally distracted any marginal chance to build the erotic mood of what was going on. Try mixing it up between dialog and other forms of letting the reader know what's happening. Real people don't tend to speak their own stage directions to one another while screwing. Not if they're actually enjoying it.

Anyway, I guess you were trying to duplicate a porn fantasy video and I guess you succeeded. As a family incest tale though, it never got off the page. Thanks for being open to honest feedback and keep writing. You're still way above the average.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Lust

Fantastica

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love

There seems to be lots of love here. But the discussion about John, Jack, Molly, and Cara going back to being a normal family seems to be a little soon to be talking about. John and Cara will probably keep each other pretty well occupied though, and Aunt Jill is going to have need of Greg's services in the years to come. So, it'll work out. If you do write more chapters, I'm not sure it would be a good idea to include more characters in with their sexual escapades within the family. It gets too complicated and takes away from the family loving.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sequel Please

Please finish the vacation and then tell us what happens when they get home. Please.

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95over 8 years ago
Please Sir, Some More

This is a least my second time through these two stories and you just can't let a start like this go to waste. I heartily second the previous comment requesting the rest of the stay on the island and a look at how things operate at home after their return.

Great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One of the best stories

Having read both chapters, this is one of the best stories I have read. Would love to see a chapter 3 :-)

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
nice story

a lot of fun. and good sex!! hopefully you'll write more. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Disappointed...

that there was not more on this loving, horny family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mom and I caught crabs

We still aren't sure who we caught them from because neither of us had them before.

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

****HOT follow up part .02. Looking forward to part.03. Thanks for sharing.

DarkForeverDarkForeverover 2 years ago

A very good story. But if there is some build up scene in first part may be best.thanks

wwaldripwwaldrip8 months ago

Fantastic sex and story enjoyed reading it. Loved all of the characters

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous