Cupid's Arrow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tonight I drink the nectar of the gods, from the rarest source." he murmured and then flicked his tongue across her clit.

Serena was so shocked by the intensity of the feeling that she orgasmed on the spot. Offering him plenty to drink. He dove in hungrily and it was an hour before he let her up again. Serena wasn't sure but she didn't think she had been completely conscious all the time and she had lost count as wave often wave of orgasms had flooded from her. She turned to look at those around her finally hearing the grunts, pants, and moans that surrounded them. Within reach to her right lay Layell. She was watching Serena while she was being fucked by a man in a tiger costume. She had her knees nearly touching her ears and she was grunting with each of his powerful thrusts. Further on was the redhead. She was eating the pussy of a woman in feather who was returning the favor. Each woman was being fucked up the ass by wolf men.

Serena looked up at Eros who was now completely naked. She stared and stared at his enormous cock. It had to been 10 inches long and 3 inches wide. Eros locked eyes with her as Karo knelt before him. She slid her tongue out and tasted the tip of his cock before pulling the head into her mouth. The brunette went to town sucking and slurping and to Serena's amazement his cock was getting thick and longer. She was momentarily distracted by someone sucking on her nipples. She turned to see that it was the sandy haired blond. The woman smiled up at her and Serena just closed her eyes. She hadn't the will power to protest something that felt so delicious.

"Are you ready for me, my love?" Eros asked positioning himself between her legs and pulling her ankles up around his waist. He brushed he clit with his thumb and her hips surged up bringing the tip of his huge cock in contact with the opening of her pussy. He grinned and leaned over her body on the low table. He kissed her deeply as he slowly pushed into her body. Now she understood why he had taken so long to prepare her for him. Her pussy felt like it was on fire almost painful but not quite. Inch by inch he penetrated her body until he came up against her hymen. Reaching down he molded her breast in his hand and pinched her nipple as he thrust forward. She tensed under the God of Love expecting a pain that didn't come instead; she felt a tightening sensation as he slowly withdrew again. Moment by moment passed and their rhythm grew, Serena had never known such pleasure and she began to scream with each stroke.

"Fuck me! Yes, Fuck me harder!" she screamed as his cock ravaged her virginal pussy. His bronze muscled body glistened with his efforts as he pounded deeper and deeper into her cunt. Serena writhed below him going wild with her passion and dragging nails along his back before grabbing his firm ass and pulling him into her meeting each thrust with a thrust of her own. An animal growl ripped from her throat as she came feeling Eros grunt and fill her with his godly seed at the same moment.

"YES!!! " she screamed through the din of the orgy going on around her, bucking her hips and kissing Eros soundly. From that moment on, she was a woman possessed. She took on five guys at once letting them fill every orifice and jacking off one in each hand, letting them bath her in them cum. She ready joined everyone in the room in a daisy chain and finally tired tremendously she curled back into Eros' arms.

"That's quite the arrow you have there." Serena smiled running her fingers along his cock. "I never suspected I would be struck from your quiver."

Her lover laughed and tapped her nose affentionately. "Happy Valentine's Day." Eros smiled and kissed her tenderly, letting her doze off to sleep as the sun crested the horizon.

12