All Comments on 'Diavolo Ch. 10'

by LevanaHyll

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
yay

Loved it. Thank you!

Sid0604Sid0604almost 9 years ago
Well worth the wait...

Another great chapter. This story keeps getting better all the time. Easily worth 5 stars.

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 9 years ago

I wish Gabriel would give Diamond the boot or put his foot up her behind for messing with Abby. Abby is too nice so I don't see her kicking Diamond's behind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

They both need to talk to each other. Diamond needs to go.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Great chapter. So glad you're okay. Diamond is a bitch, and whats up with Daniel? That Paulinas got something up het sleeve, Gabe better be careful. Loved the bathroom scene!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Wicked Good

No, really, it was a really good chapter. I would love to see Abby get stronger and maybe Gab and his brother get along.

I hope Daniel's and Abby's Mom get what's coming to them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That was awesome!

I'm so sorry you were sick! I checked here every day to see if you posted. You said you would be slowing down, but dang! Not expecting that. Glad you see your genius was not kept down. You are a real talent. I've read everything you've posted and have to say your writing and imagination are tremendous! Thank you for all your hard work and your sacrifice!! I know how hard it is to craft something amidst "real life". Thanks again!!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 9 years ago
Talk about a comeback!

Glad to hear you're on the mend, and I was so glad to see this chapter. Something is really off with Daniel, and I think Gabe is onto him. I love Gabe and Abby together, it's great reading them grow into a couple. I can't wait for whatever you have in store.

Keep getting better and take care!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Best chapter yet

Welcome back! I am so happy to hear you are feeling better. I have to say this is the best chapter of this series yet. I love the new direction you are going with the characters too.

kirbymoekirbymoealmost 9 years ago

glad you're feeling better, great chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
wow

That was such a good chapter. It's good to know that you're doing better. And I hope that you're able to continue the series and continue putting out chapters frequently.

cantfightfatecantfightfatealmost 9 years ago
Glad you've recovered.

We all missed you here.

This was an excellent chapter. The magic is still there. I like Gabe's dominance. He even said himself that he was a caveman but I guess, a less volatile Gabriel is even better. Loved how he poured out his heart to Abby. Now she needs to do the same. I guess she doesn't know that guys like to hear the words too.

He needs to open up to her about his aunt and the 'accident' so that she doesn't think he's being ridiculous by having a gun in their place. And she needs to tell him what's really going on with his bitch manager. We all know she didn't tell Gabe that Abby called.

I love Gabriel and Abigail together and it makes me sad to know that bad things are about to happen. But I trust you to bring us all the happy ending we crave.

Thanks so much for pushing through you recovery and giving us more of your characters.

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Thank you

To everyone who voted and commented. I really appreciate your feedback! :)

I uploaded chapter 11 last night. Again, I apologize for editing errors as my vision is not well these days. I'm experiencing a lot of vertigo and it's hard for me to write/read/look down. If I can find someone who'd help me out in the editing process that would be wonderful, but in the meantime it is what it is. I suppose the story should post tomorrow, Tuesday, as usual. It's up to Lit now. Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

LevanaHyllLevanaHyllalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Well I guess they'll put it up tomorrow then :/

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I'm sorry, but as good as this is, why was she surprised it wasn't an accident when in a previous chapter she HEARD her sister and the driver talking about running him off the road? Its not the only thing you've done that with, her first kiss an hand holding was repeated also, like they'd never discussed it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous