Diavolo Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped the cloth and hugged her from behind. "Don't cry. I was a dick, baby. I shouldn't have freaked that way and yelled at you. I should have come home and been here to fix things. Damn Mike and everyone else telling me to let you cool off."

"It's okay," she sniffled leaning her head back on his shoulder to let him kiss the entire side of her face. She sighed in contentment. "It's over and done with."

"I got so scared when you wouldn't answer my calls. I thought for sure you were done with me, and then when I saw you with Daniel..."

Abigail heard the vulnerability in his voice. "What I ever felt for Daniel is nothing compared to what I feel for you, Gabriel."

He took her hand in his and held it up for them to see.

"You're so precious to me, Abby. I just existed before, but now, with you..." he sighed as he played with her fingers. "I want to come home to you every night. I want you to be the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to sleep."

Abigail nodded. He let go of her hand and slid his over her belly. "I want my children to grow in here...someday, after I've had you to myself for a while."

She felt his grin stretch against her cheek. All she could do was bite her lip and nod, too choked up to utter a single word.

"I've seen other musicians take their kids on the road with them. Not sure how that works, but we'll look into it—I mean if that's what you want. I want us to be together. We don't tour all that much, just a few months during the year. The rest is spent just making new music. We'll have lots of time to spend together."

She closed her eyes, unable to believe how lucky she was. Half a year ago, she'd thought her happiness had vanished forever when Daniel announced his engagement to Mikayla. Now here she was, experiencing what love truly was with Gabriel.

Something hard slid down her ring finger on her left hand.

Abigail blinked her eyes open to the sight of beautiful silver ring with the biggest square diamond she'd ever seen winking on her finger.

"Marry me, Abigail?"

Her jaw dropped and she nodded.

Behind her, Gabriel chuckled. "Oh, no, you don't. You have to answer me. I've been talking like an idiot for the past ten minutes, woman. Say something."

She turned her head to look into his eyes. "Oh, Yes, Gabriel. Yes. I'll marry you."

Water sloshed over the edge of the tub when he turned to kiss him.

They ate away at each other's mouths until they were breathless.

Abigail moaned, her body sliding against his within the foamy water. Red rose petals clung to them. He'd filled the tub with them and now the red petals covered their skin as well as the lavender-scented bubbles.

She tried to get her thighs around him, but he took up too much space in the tub. Next home to got together they were getting a big round tub they'd both fit in comfortably.

Abigail wrapped her fingers around his distended flesh and squeezed. Gabriel gasped and jolted in her grip.

"Abby,' he shook his head.

She hushed him with a kiss, her hand sliding down his thick girth slowly. He moaned into her mouth and lifted his hips.

She stroked him slowly at first, until he leaned back and looked down.

The bubbles had cleared and she saw clearly down inside the water. The head of his cock was deep red. He'd lift his hips on her down stroke, his breath ragged. Abigail was awed by the strength visible in his straining muscles, moved by the intense look of pleasure on his face, knowing she was responsible for that look. It gave her a powerful heady feeling. It made her feel bold. Had his cock not been under inches of water, she might have put her mouth on him. The desire to please him was a fierce fire in her heart.

His hips moved a little faster, his abs clenching rhythmically. He was mesmerizing to watch.

His left hand clenched the edge of the tub, knuckles turning white. "Oh-god, baby," he panted, "I'm going to come."

Abigail's eyes widened. She was suddenly faced with the dilemma of choosing between watching his gorgeous face as he came, or seeing his erection spurt in her hand. Her eyes rose to his face and the beauty of it arrested her attention. Decision made.

He panted open-mouthed, his lashes low over his glowing green eyes, cheeks flushed. He suddenly clenched his teeth together and snarled, nostrils flaring.

His head whipped back and his hips jerked, muscles bulging everywhere. Oh, wow!

Looking down she saw the white fluid leaving the tip of his cock in rhythmic spurts as he finally began to shudder and moan her name. God—what a sight. Her heart swelled even bigger with the love she felt for him.

Letting him go, she dove forward to kiss him. It was a hungry, fierce kiss; all teeth, tongue, and seeking lips.

She groaned deep in her throat when he cupped her ass again and gasped in surprise when her belly bumped into his still rigid flesh.

Oh Yes!

The shrill buzz of the fire alarm had them both jumping with a start.

"Oh-shit," Gabriel hissed moving Abigail back as he climbed out of the tub.

She followed, not missing the way he limped as he hurried out to where the sinks were.

There was no fire, thank goodness, but some of the smaller votives had burned out and were smoking.

Gabriel, tall as he was, was poking the fire alarm, trying to deactivate it. It kept wailing incessantly.

"Damn-it," he snapped, finally unscrewing the cover and ripping the wires out.

The sound of their labored breathing was loud in the silence that followed. Gabriel looked at Abigail wide-eyed and began to laugh after a few seconds.

She couldn't help but laugh with him, her heart still galloping painfully within her chest.

"Well that'll certainly be something funny to remember," he snickered.

Her gaze roved his body, all wet and full of rose petals. They were both dripping on the floor, making a terrible mess. She was so happy, she didn't care.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her then, still laughing.

"We better dry off before we both fall and spend our honeymoon in the hospital."

Abigail shook her head, "oh, no. That would be terrible. From now on, no one but me is allowed to bathe you."

He gave a sexy growl and rubbed his nose against hers. "That so?"

"You bet," she said grinning up at him.

"Mmm. I love it when you get possessive with me. Baby, I'm all yours."

"And I'm yours, Gabe."

"Fuck yeah," he said with a scowl before grinning at her again. "All mine."

He dipped his head to kiss her again when loud banging on their door made them jump.

"Stay here," he barked grabbing his robe.

She blinked in surprise when he fled into the bedroom a few seconds and came out holding a gun behind his back.

Abigail gasped and was about to follow him out but he motioned for her to stay put.

Heart in her throat, she heard him say "Front door and porch."

She frowned in confusion. What was he doing?

The sound of the alarm being deactivated reached the bathroom.

"Is everything okay?" a masculine voice said loudly. "The fire alarm went off."

She heard Gabriel speaking in a low voice. Turning she grabbed one of the towels and began drying herself quickly.

Just as she finished drying her feet, she heard Gabriel reactivating the alarm just before he appeared at the bathroom door again with a smirk.

"That was security. They'd called the fire department, but came to check on things here." Gabriel ran a hand through his raven locks. "They handed me my ass when I told them I'd lit some candles in the bathroom. I didn't know it was against the rules to light candles in the apartments. Apparently it's in the contract."

Abigail blinked up at him. "Are we going to be evicted now?" Not that she cared anymore. She'd go where ever Gabriel took her.

Gabriel shook his head. "I told them I'd just asked you to marry me and had wanted to make the night romantic." He grinned, taking her breath away. "They shook my hand and congratulated us. And then they asked me if I take a pic with them."

"What?" Abigail squeaked looking at his robe and mussed hair. It didn't take much to realize they'd been sharing the bath together.

"Don't worry. I told them we'd go down to the security booth tomorrow and do those pictures. I had a naked woman waiting for me inside."

Abigail gasped in shock. "Gabriel!"

He just chuckled mischievously. The rascal.