All Comments on 'Jack be Nimble: Dessert'

by Tyler_H

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Jack Be Nimble..all three submissions

This was an excellent story! I loved the 1st person, diary style. Very graphic and sexy. The humour was great! You've got a great way of writing and I throughly enjoyed this. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Silly little human...

Well Jack, I must say, you put on quite a show... I would love to know how life with your new toy works out. I truly enjoyed reading all three parts of this submission. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
LOVED IT ALL!!

FRESH TAKE ON AN OLD SUBJECT, ENJOYED THE TRILOGY AND HOPE THERE ARE FUTURE INSTALLMENTS. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

MunachiMunachiabout 18 years ago
all three parts quite nice

i'd like to read more...

MrDevilinBlackMrDevilinBlackabout 18 years ago
From one Devil to another.....Very Well Done !!!

Love the sardonic humor, poking fun at the human condition. Being a reader of vampire novels, I would say to you, keep writing and have a publisher read your work. Jack could be a winner as a subject for a novel, and not just a short novella. I could see Jack invading the environs of St. Louis and come up against Anita Blake (focus character of Laurell Hamilton's novels), or telling of his exploits across the world during the 20th century. Keep up the good work, and I'll expect to see you on the bookshelves of Borders.

FallingToFlyFallingToFlyover 17 years ago
I know I've read these before..

And read them, and read them, but I still love them, Tyler. They are truly and completely entertaining, and I love coming back to enjoy them.

FtF

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
still curious

Sure loved this story, but feel the end sucked. Was waiting for more of the saga when I turned the page. Please continue on with what he does with the gal, does he keep her????

JennyloJennyloover 16 years ago
Where's this author????

Absolutely, brilliant. Was sorry to see that this author has not written anything more. Please, "Jack," come back...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
my favourites

i've saved this to 'my favourites' - just to remind myself that a good, well written story is actually possible. excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Jack- Where's the rest?

Missing the hunger,

Butterfly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous