All Comments on 'Love At First Bite?'

by sachiaiko

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
well done

Your story was beautifully written, I truley enjoyed it. Thank you.

bandruidbandruidover 18 years ago
Brava!

Humorous, witty, well written and absolutely erotic! I've read a number of your stories, and they all keep surpassing my expectations! Brava!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
SWEET

It's not normally that I find a romantic story on Literotica; this is the second I've read so far. Wonderful, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Fantastico!

Erotic indeed. And though not my usual "type" or subject as a reader, this author has skill and style in all the wonderful ways of the pen. I enjoyed this story completely - even while blushing a bit - but note that this author could write..if so inclined, the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
More, MORE!!!

Damn that was good! So hot... so delicious... send that bloodsucker my way!!! Please keep writing stuff like this! I luv it!

Emerald_DragonEmerald_Dragonabout 17 years ago
loved it

loved the story and characters but bare instead of bear and other mistakes got a bit distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

Amazing story. One of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
great

this is the greatest story i have ever heard you are truly talented

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great start!

You write wonderful sex scenes, and the chemistry between the characters was great! However, my quibble would be to please stop referring to the female character as 'pet' or 'dove' in EVERY single sentence directed at her. After the first time, it gets very repetitive and distracting. You're doing an awesome job - keep writing!

flgurleygrlflgurleygrlover 13 years ago
Great Read!

I love this story! Well written. Even though it was short, it was just the right length. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Wonderful

Very nicely done. I'm surprised she didn't take more emotional response to being called Dove, or Pet as often as he said it, but other than that, the story was beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Almost brought tears to my eyes, I wasn't expecting that but wow... :')

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not bad

I liked the first half of the story, when she was rejecting his clumsy advances, and I was really hoping she'd start hitting him over the head with something hard and heavy, as he persisted with his talk of pet & my dove. This could have been a great humour piece. Oh well, this being literotica I suppose he had to succeed in having his way with her. . .

fefe428fefe428over 12 years ago
loved it!!!

I've read this story several times and I love it each and every time! I wish you would write more about these two characters. They are so sweet together.

MoonlightSkyMoonlightSkyabout 11 years ago
Loved it to tears !!

I honestly LOVED that story beyond any story about vampires I have ever read before.

barbette_sgbarbette_sgalmost 11 years ago

Agree with MoonlightSky. You should do another Ash & Shade story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

Very nice and hot. But ever dove doesn't need to be virginal.

DoctorBobcatDoctorBobcatalmost 9 years ago
phenomonal.

Well done! Thanks for this great read :) Keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More

I'd love to read more.

Haphaestion2004Haphaestion2004about 6 years ago
I still love it, and I will love it always

This is one of my favourite stories here at Literotica - it seems that the expressions "my pet" and "little dove" have bothered some people ... my goodness what did you expect ? Bear in mind that this vampire is a creature that has been living since the time that women were treated as fragile individuals, as jewels to be cherished ... and if you loved them, these were some of terms used to express this love ! It's neither inappropriate nor sexist for Shade to use them with Ash - this is how he behaves with a woman and someone he has feelings for. I could never imagine him turning to Ash and saying "Let's hook up" or more crudely "Let's fuck".

I loved this story - it was a sweet love story (one of the main characters is unfortunately not real, but it sure is part of our sexual fantasies ...).

Their lovemaking was beautiful, Shade was gentle, considerate and generous towards an 'innocent' woman, full of self doubts and very low self esteem.

I really wish there were more stories of these two. I absolutely loved this one and it's in my favourite list - I really don´t know why I didn't comment when I read it first 3 or 4 years ago ... SACHIAIKO COME BACK !! You are sorely missed !!

CandiCrushCandiCrushalmost 3 years ago

I love this, I want more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Good but very familiar to the other vampire story. Unfortunately in my country we have been inundated with American slang words about sex, this is due to the free porn on the Internet, even European porn use these words to export to America and not confuse people there. However I did see a couple of words from my country (well 4 nation's!!) such as bloody and daft....Next thing you will be taking other words such as Twat and Twit, but don't get the two mixed up as they have different meanings!! Are you lot word magpies?!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous