Manipulation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was breathing hard, gripping my dick with one hand and the phone with the other and then I heard it, a soft squishing sound as she fingered her pussy with the receiver held close to it.

"Can you hear me? Listen to me fingering myself for you. Can you smell me? I bet you can. Are you coming because I cannot wait much longer? I am cumming NOW! Cum with me meu amore."

I shouted and shot another load over the carpet adding to last night's mess. This is getting ridiculous, I have never had phone sex before, and now I have had it twice with two different women in a few hours.

"That was fantastic. I have never done that before. I am absolutely soaking wet. Did your wife tell you that I get so wet when I cum? I cannot help it; it is just the way I am. Federico isn't enamoured by my flow but something, or rather someone, tells me that you, meu amore, are going to love it. Federico made me use a vaginal deodorant; he said he did not like the smell. I am wearing nothing but me for you meu amore, we know how much it turns you on. Is it true that you told your wife you would know me if I walked into a dark room where you were blindfolded? Do you like my smell that much? You are going to get it in every pore of your body. By the time I finish with you, you will be my pussy. Cao, meu amore, lunch at one o'clock, don't be late."

I stood there with a dead telephone in one hand and a limp dick in the other. I had now shot a load eight times in less than 24 hours, not bad for a man of my age, and yes, I would have some explaining to do when I got home. Anna sounded so young, so alive, just her voice can make me want to cum, God knows how I am going to control myself at lunch.

This is astonishing, I thought, I've never strayed in my marriage, except for that one time with Mandy in the patisserie, but that's another story and sex with Mandy is a bit like passing round candy, she didn't mind who had a piece as long as they didn't claim the whole bar. Now my wife had set me up for a week of sex with Anna, is this really happening?

This is a five-part story; all of the parts have been written and will be posted at weekly intervals. Please vote and send feedback on what you think of the story. Mandy's story is also written and will be posted after Part Five of Manipulation.