Quixotic Rapprochement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,397 Followers

"Oops. Well, I found two things," she said handing them back to me and breathing hard.

"Thanks for finding them," I said, as she turned to face me even closer.

My cock was now pressing against her belly, but she didn't rush away as I'd expected, she just said, "You ready to go or should we take the rest of the day off."

"Can we stay? You've really had us hard at it for the last couple of weeks. It's nice here and it's been a while since I've had any fun, like this."

"Uh huh, me too."

We lingered like that for a while, it was as comforting as it was odd. I could feel the questions she had for me. She'd already told me she was going to ask. With her this close, there seemed to be an additional pressure.

"Go ahead and ask; I know it's coming."

"How long has it been?"

"It was Christmas break three and a half years ago with Jenny."

"Seriously, Paul, there hasn't been anyone since then?"

"I've been focusing on other things."

"She did a real number on you. I don't want to say I told you so, but you remember the dance?"

"Jenny's prom?" I asked indefinitely, pretending not to fully remember the fight Jenny and I'd had at her senior prom.

"You know good and well what I'm talking about. I told you then, that you were headed for a heartbreak. You were too young to be head over heels in love like that. Especially with her set to graduate a year ahead of you."

She had warned me and her stating it the way she did, brought the memories of that event clearly into focus. That was really the first time she'd warned me. The next time was right before Jenny's first winter home from UVM. Emma's final cautionary words had come the night before I lost my virginity and Jenny broke up with me a day later. The shock of those two consecutive events made Emma's warning even more memorable.

"I don't know if there's anyone out there for me," I said sadly.

"You're going to get out of practice if you don't take a chance."

"Yeah, like that's going to happen around here. Everyone knows Jenny dumped me and why. I don't even know how to interact socially."

"You could practice being social with me."

"It'd feel weird, wouldn't it?"

With that, she took me softly into her hand. "You've heard the phrase 'use it or lose it'?" My cock strained against her grip and finally she released me. "Sorry, I shouldn't have."

"No, you're right, but I don't know what to do about it. What about you; are you looking beyond Bo?"

"No - well - I don't know," she said thoughtfully. A tear was almost forming, but she fought it back and looked directly into my eyes, "I took it pretty hard and I'm not looking to get involved anytime soon. I don't know about finding Mr. Right either, but I'm not ready to give up on finding someone eventually and neither should you."

I thought about that as we lingered together. She wasn't just being strong for herself, she was telling me I shouldn't give up. Maybe I should have heeded her words about Jenny sooner, but it couldn't be undone now. Emma had met Bo through a friend from college, shortly before I left for the University of Washington. The only other boy I'd seen her with had been the guy from Woodstock. He'd visited a few times afterward, but had moved out to California to chase a music career.

"Did you have other boyfriends before Bo?" I asked cautiously.

"Yeah, some. Lots of guys chased after me in high school. I went out with a few, but I wanted to get through school and not end up like Mama -" she said cutting herself short.

Neither of our parents had gone past high school. I assumed that was what drove Emma. I waited to have her finish or give some further details. When none came, I asked, "What about in college?"

"Some dates and I saw one guy for a while, but I was too young -" she fell silent again for a long while. She was deep in thought and when she spoke, she changed the topic back to me. "You've just had the one, haven't you?"

"Yeah - you know - why - um - why she broke up with me, don't you?"

"She wasn't very nice, Paul. You shouldn't take her word on much."

"You think she just said it to be mean?"

"Maybe not, but who spreads that around a small community."

"Well, I didn't make her - you know - cum."

"Everyone is different, you were a virgin, and I don't know what she expected."

"She'd already had sex with some guys at college and when I'd been no good, she just told me how bad I was and broke up. I thought she loved me after we'd dated all that time, but I guess it was all for show."

"I think it's kind of rare to get both love and good sex. Bo and I had good sex, but looking back, I don't think he ever loved me."

"I only got the one shot at it and I don't think I got either one."

Then she took me gently back into her hand, "It's not like this thing came with a manual."

Her contact took me by surprise and I sucked in a gasp of air. The first time she'd done it, it'd seemed joking or playful but this felt different. It was nice. It was tender and caring. I wanted to hold her and ask if she would. I was almost willing to beg, I needed to know, but something inside prevented me. The shorts in my hand felt awkward and I wanted to get rid of them.

Finally instead of asking her to teach me I just said, "I know how mine works, it's the other one that needs a manual."

But I didn't give her a chance to respond because even that admission was too much. Overwhelmed, I broke away, to swim back to shore. There I climbed up by the rock where Samson was sunning, pulled down a higher tree branch, I was sure he couldn't reach, and I hung my boxers over it to dry. Then I grabbed the swing, walked it way back and took a running start to launch out over the lake. When I was high above the water, I dove off and created my own huge splash.

Surfacing in the cool water, I felt instantly relieved and invigorated; being here skinny-dipping with Emma wasn't what I'd expected, but I found myself enjoying it in spite of my previous embarrassment. The wake of the wave I created bobbed Emma lightly, but she didn't appear to have moved from where I'd left her. She just floated aimlessly as she seemed to be considering something deeply. Concerned I might have damaged our special bonds, I swam back toward her.

When I reached her, I was about to ask if she was okay. Before I could get a word out, she encircled her arms around my neck and wrapped her legs around my midsection. The warmth of her against me was wondrous. Her pussy was directly atop my rigid cock, she kissed me, and I kissed her back. It wasn't a tonguing French kiss, but it wasn't a brother-sister kiss either, as our mouths were open slightly and our heads tilted. After a moment, I felt her rubbing against my rigidness and we broke the kiss. Floating face to face, she looked deeply into my eyes.

"Maybe I could show you," she said softly.

"We can't - it'd -"

"Well, we could..."

"What if I got you - um -"

"You can't; no one can."

"What?"

"I can't have kids."

"What? How do you know that?"

"I had some problems shortly after high school and the doctor told me I can't. Plus I didn't use protection with Bo for nearly three years."

"Even so, it'd be -"

"Yeah, but there's a bunch of that in the 'Good Book'. Look, you don't have to decide right now. If you're not comfortable, I'm not going to force you. I'm just saying that I'd be willing to be your learning partner."

"Jeez, Emma, this isn't like teaching me to ride a bike or how to dance."

"I don't want you to be alone in life and I'm willing -"

"I don't know," I said as a shiver quaked down my spine.

"We've got all summer..."

"I'll think about it."

We remained entangled like that in the water. My cock continued to strain against her until my balls began to ache from the constant erection. It twitched along her slit, which alerted her to the pained look that must have been upon my face.

"Sorry, I wasn't thinking -" she whispered.

Seeming to realize what was happening, she released me to swim free. She headed back to the dock to retrieve her undergarments. Then floated on her back to the shallows and walked ashore keeping them above the water the entire time. Once there, she went to the truck, pulled out an old towel to dry off and then put all of her clothing back on. I watched her standing there looking out at me as if she were deciding something. I thought for a moment that she might drive off without me, but she came back and sat on the diving rock that Samson must have vacated without me noticing.

With my erection diminished, I swam towards the rock and climbed up on it. After I was mostly dry, I replace my boxers from the branch. I sat beside Emma, uncertain of where we were. It was all very confusing and a million questions tried to escape my mouth. Why did I want her? Did she really want to do that with me? Wouldn't it be wrong? ...

"Are you mad at me?" was the one that made it out.

"No, never. I hope I didn't scare or scar you, I only want to help."

We sat for a while looking at the water. The sun was starting to get low enough that I knew it was approaching time for us to head back.

"You sure, you weren't thinking of driving off earlier?"

"No, I was thinking about how nice it'd be to have something permanent here besides that old dock. Some kind of shelter and maybe a stone fire-pit."

"That would be nice," I said, not knowing if that was what had really been on her mind.

"We could stay longer, maybe even overnight."

"Yeah, that'd be cool," I replied, as I wondered about her motives. "You think Pops would let us build that?"

"Well, they want me to buy them out, so I figure I'm in charge now."

"Does Pops know?"

"Nah, I'll just start getting supplies together, he had some stuff left over from the addition."

A little while later she ask me, "Are we okay?"

"Yes. I'm thinking about your offer, like I said."

"Alright, well, we best get back and fix Pops some dinner. Mama is going to be out late playing bridge."

We walked back to the truck. She hopped into the driver seat and waited while I put the rest of my clothes back on. Then she drove us back to the house. Pops was back in his bedroom again and said he didn't want to eat. Emma and I made some dinner anyway, making sure we had enough for him and Mama if either one wanted some. She usually got back from her bridge game around 10:30 PM, so we'd leave her a plate in the refrigerator. As we made the dinner, we chatted a little and eventually I asked her another question that was nagging at the back of my mind.

"You think he's okay?" I whispered.

"I don't know, it seems like there's something besides his leg and foot bothering him."

I helped Emma prepare some of the squash from the garden for dinner. We boiled some potatoes to mash and she fried up some liver and onions to serve over it. It was on the table by half past six, but Dad didn't join us. Emma and I ate in silence that seems slightly foreboding. Sometimes, I wished I could read people's minds.

"This gravy is some of the best I've had in a long time," I said finally.

"You like it?"

"I like all the things you make for me. I really meant it about the care packages you send."

She smiled as she got up to do dishes and I joined her after I wolfed down the rest of my potatoes. We worked to get the kitchen straight and made a plate for Mama. When we finished, I let Emma get her shower first, while I went in to check on Pops.

He was on the bed atop the covers watching a western. There was a bar scene shoot out that had the lawman winning. After the body was carried off, the Marshal drank a quick shot of whiskey and made some wry comment. Pops didn't seem to be paying much attention but he looked up when I came in to the room.

He seemed kind of down and I asked him, "Isn't there something I could get you?"

"I could use a glass of water, but I'd take somethin' stronger if ya offered."

I didn't think my dad drank and his request took me by surprise, but I asked, "Does Mama let you keep anything in the house?"

"No, not in here."

"Have you got some hidden in the shed?"

"It's too far to go on these darn things," he said indicating the crutches.

"Tell me where it is and I'll get you some."

"It's behind the tobacco can, ina mason jar. Wouldja gemme a couple fingers of it in a small glass?"

"Okay, I'll be back in a minute."

With a glass from the kitchen and a flashlight from the drawer by the phone, I headed out to the shed. It was dusk and the moon was out, but there wasn't much light inside the shed. Although there was one over the tractor, it didn't put much light on the workbench. I wondered if maybe that was intentional, now that I knew Dad kept a stash. The shed was like a small barn, but there wasn't any hay stored in it, there was a real barn closer to the road, so he could sell bails and load them easily. Inside the shed, I flipped on the light, and then the flashlight to look for the tobacco can. It was behind a bucket and the Mason jar was behind that. I opened it up and poured him about half a glass, just a little more than the width of two fingers, and took it back into him.

He sipped it slow and said, "Thanks Sonny. You won't tell Mama 'bout this."

"No sir. Are you feeling okay Pops?"

"Just this foot - gettin' me down is all."

"Okay, well, I'm off to bed. Goodnight," I said, as I bent and gave him a light hug.

"Night, Sonny."

I left his room and headed upstairs to get showered and ready for bed. His dour mood was uncharacteristic and it worried me. In the still steamy bathroom, I stripped off my clothes and piled them in the hamper. As I washed, I was already drawing Emma from memory. This afternoon's interaction had me excitedly perplexed about how to proceed, but I could focus on drawing her.

When I finished showering, I dried off, hung my towel and headed back to my room nude. After the way we'd seen each other this afternoon, it hardly seemed necessary to cover myself. I partially closed the door, pulled the drawing pad from beneath the mattress and crawled into bed beneath the sheet. Dusk was quickly becoming night, so I clicked on the light on my nightstand and took up my pencil.

I was starting to rough in some vivid details of her form as she'd reclined on the dock in the sun, when she popped into my room. Tonight she had a slightly different gown on. It was even shorter and as she crossed the space between us, I caught glimpses of her curly golden pubic hair which peaked out mid-stride and evidently unencumbered by panties. The straps were thinner attached to smaller triangles that had the neckline plunged well below the bottom of her breasts. Her nipples were taut and swayed slightly beneath the silky fabric as she approached. Although I'd seen her nude, this outfit seemed like something she might have worn for Bo.

"Hey, you were going to let me watch," she said as she scooted onto my bed and leaned against my left arm.

"Oh, well - um - I can start another one. This was just fresh in my memory and -"

"No, keep going," she interrupted. After a moment she asked, "What else would you draw?"

The thought of her laying on her side with her knee cocked up came to mind in a flash and the sheet twitched. I could envision the glistening moisture around her slit. "I could draw when you were lying on your side."

"Hum, yeah. I forgot I'd done that."

"You want me to finish this or start on that?"

"Both."

I continued to draw her in the reclined position, I felt myself rushing a little to get to the next one. The scent of her hair was mixed with that fragrance I'd detected on the dock and I wondered if she were wet. I stole a glance at her chest and took a deep breath.

"Is my watching making you nervous?"

"No, it's not the watching."

"You like how I look?" she asked looking down towards my lap.

"How can you even ask that after -"

"It's nice to hear it."

"You're the most beautiful woman I know."

"Prettier than that woman in the drawing?"

"Yes!"

"You're just saying that."

"No, I'm not. But you are my sister."

"He doesn't seem to know," she said, reaching beneath the sheet to gently touch me again.

"Uh-huh," I shuddered at her touch.

"You want me to stop?"

"Nuh-uh," I said as my eyes closed and I tilted my head back against the headboard.

Her hand encircled me softly. She wasn't stroking me, simply feeling how excited I was. I could feel every pulse of my heart against her light grip and I felt her lift the sheet slightly.

"It's very handsome," she said.

"Is it - uh - you know?"

"God, why are all of you guys obsessed with how big it is?"

I didn't know how to answer her, but she knew what I was asking and I remained silent. The sheet fell back into place as she removed her hand and patted my leg.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to fuss at you. It's nice."

"Do you really think, I'm hansom and -"

"I wouldn't say it if I didn't."

I knew instantly that her words were true. Neither her nor my parents ever said much that they didn't mean.

"You want me to finish drawing you?"

"Of course."

I sat back up and resumed where I'd left off. It didn't take long to finish the sketch, since I'd had much of it done before she came into my room. There were details missing that I wanted to get right without making it too graphic. After I'd drawn some of her erotic areas, I worked at lightly smearing some of the lines with my finger and lightly tracing them. Then I worked on the background of the worn wooden planks and the ripples on the lake. When I thought I had it about right, I handed her the pad.

"Wow," she said immediately. Then she studied it like she had the others I'd drawn of her. "You softened my face and you certainly think I have big breasts."

She did kind of have big breasts. "I don't think I've exaggerated them, but it was the first time I've seen them for any length of time."

"I wasn't complaining; it's really good," she offered, as she handed the pad back.

I looked at the picture I'd drawn and then down at her. A smile spread across her lips and she sat forward a moment to pull the straps off her shoulders. The silky material fell revealing those twin globes of desire and she rotated herself on the bed so they were facing me. At the lake, I'd been this close in the water and I hadn't been quite this close on the dock. I stared at them longingly. They were within reach and I was very tempted to cup them in my hands. As if she were reading my thoughts, she took my pencil and set it on the nightstand. Then she took my hands and moved them to her breasts.

They were soft and warm. Instinctively my thumbs lightly traced her areolae and nipples. They tightened against my touch and goose bumps formed across her exposed skin.

"See, they aren't quite as big or firm as you've depicted them," she said with a sudden shudder.

"Actually, I don't think I've done them justice," I said as I continued to squeeze and caress them.

After a few moments, I realized I was smearing graphite on her left breast with my index finger. Reflexively, I took the corner of the sheet, licked it to dampen it and dab the smudges away. As I finished, I felt her hand about my member again. In the process, I'd uncovered myself and she'd simply grasped me again.

"You don't have to worry about obscuring my pussy on the next one," she offered, as she let go and pulled her hand away with a devious smile.

"I've only seen two. The first was pretty brief and in a somewhat darkened room. The second was today."

"Oh, yeah - well, here," she said, as she got up from the bed.

Beside me, she proceeded to wriggle her negligee down until it fell onto the floor. Then she assumed a slightly different position on the bed opposite me. As she climbed back on the bed, her leg swung over and across mine. Then she reclined a bit and propped her foot up so her right knee was raised and gave me an even closer view of her uncovered pussy than I'd had on the dock. The feel of her skin on mine was making me harder, but I tried to maintain my composure as I did my best to recall her on the dock. The direct view of her here with her legs splayed open was making it difficult to remember. That was especially true because her glistening slit was nearly open, her lips engorged and clit stood out proudly. The golden blond hair was thick on her mons, but thinned until almost bare skin between her legs.

MindsMirror
MindsMirror
2,397 Followers
1...34567...14