Quixotic Rapprochement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The memory of her rejection and my reaction to it flooded back in upon me. I'd drawn the picture from a dark place that was filled with anger and self-loathing. She'd broken my heart that night but I'd still wanted her and that crushed me. Emma had found me crying that night and now I was crying again. History was repeating itself when she popped her head inside my door.

"Paul?" she said softly. "What are you doing down there?"

"It's - nothing - I should - I should have - fucking burned these!"

"No, those are beautiful, and we don't destroy art."

"Why? - Why did she - why'd she do that to me, Em? I adored her."

"She wasn't nice. She wasn't the one for you, Paul," she said softly and held me tight. Then she pulled me to her and rocked gently with me. "Shhhh, my sweet baby, don't cry. It will pass again."

"No one I love loves me back, except you."

"Shhh, come let's put these away and get you in bed," she said as she gathered them up.

Then she helped me into bed and quieted me down. "I will always love you, no matter what. There's someone out there for you, I promise," she said lightly stroking my head.

I lay there and all I could think about was how much I wanted to make her happy. There was deep longing inside me to have her happy for herself and happy for me. She always cared for me, she always came to my aid in my time of need. I drifted off to sleep dreaming of her caressing my head as she so often did.


The next morning I got up late, but was dressed and downstairs before Emma. I waited a little while and then made a toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I cut it in half and ate mine while I wondered what was keeping her. When I finished, I put hers on a napkin and since we were already running a little behind, I took it up to her room to make sure she was okay after she'd cared for me so gently during last night's episode of self-despair.

I passed the door to her old room and approached the room she'd taken over after our parents moved downstairs. I was just about to knock and stick my head inside, but outside her door, I heard my name and muffled sounds from inside. I stood there for several moments wondering if what I suspected was happening really were and debated whether I should interrupt. Hesitatingly, I decided to turn the tables a bit and just go into this room as she had mine, despite the lingering prohibitive feelings I had about entering either her room or my parents.

I cracked the door and went inside as if to wake her. What I found was Emma completely nude and spread legged with her fingers working herself furiously. Her index and pinky fingers seemed to focus on her outer lips, but her ring and middle fingers slid down her clit and inside. Her eyes were closed and she seemed oblivious to my presence. I shut the door silently behind me and I barely dared to breathe.

Then she said some soft dirty words that made me instantly hard, "Fuck me with that handsome dick, Paul. Yeah, baby, push it inside me and squirt your cum in me."

She placed a familiar looking cloth at her nose and inhaled deeply. I couldn't believe my eyes or ears as I stared on in astonishment. Maybe, she wasn't just offering to teach me, maybe she wanted to do it, but couldn't ask, like me. Did we both have these illicit desires?

Her words attracted my attention again as her voice changed and she hissed into the cloth, "You like it don't you baby, fucking me is so naughty. You're enjoying the feeling too."

The room was filled with her scent and I heard her gasp several times as I presumed she'd orgasmed. Then without missing a beat she removed the cloth, looked at me lustily and whispered hoarsely, "I wondered if you would come; did you enjoy watching?"

I stood against the door and whispered back, "Yes, you're beautiful and I'm looking forward to tonight even more."

"Good, if you're well behaved I might let you practice with me."

"Do you really think about us together too?"

"Ever since you came back."

I sniffed the air and asked, "Can I come closer?"

"Yes, but you didn't ask, Mother may I?" she said giggling.

"Mother may I take three steps forward?" I asked, suddenly reliving this childhood game.

"Now, come here and smell my tulips!" she ordered quietly, as she tried to trick me.

"Mother may I come there to smell?"

"Yes you may!"

The force of her answer compelled me forward. I place the half sandwich and napkin on her bedside table next to the phone and knelt by her where she lie on the edge of her queen size bed. All I had to do was lean forward and I could put my face right against her sex, but I wanted her to give her acceptance.

I looked up at her and asked, "Mother may I smell your tulips?"

She nodded, but I didn't budge. Then she smiled and hoarsely rasped, "Yes you may."

It was too much, I could resist no longer and my ache drove my head forward. Need pressed my nose firmly against her and I inhaled her essence. A light moan escaped my mouth, "Mmmmm."

"Do you like how I smell?" she whispered.

"Mm-hmm."

It was heavenly to feel the soft blond hair against my nose and face. The moisture on her lips wet mine. My tongue slipped out to savor her fluid which begged to be tasted. I'd never done it before, so it was awkward but I guess she was pleased because a guttural moan that vibrated through her abdomen accompanied my effort. The muscles of her abs clenched repeatedly as I continued to delve deeper. Her hands found my head and pressed me into her encouragingly.

"Oh, God, you didn't ask - mother may I - oh fuck yeah!" her words returned to tease me breathily. But moments later more encouragement followed, "Yes, like that. Suck on that, baby; suck mommy's - suck my clit - my baby - oh gawd - brother - so good..."

Her encouragement had me sucking at her engorged clitoris more and more vigorously. As I slurped upon her, she trembled and I had to adjust my angle. The soft hair tickled my nose, but I loved everything about this new experience. My hand moved to her midsection to calm her, but she took it and placed it upon her bare breast. I kneaded it gently and squeezed her excited nipple lightly between my thumb and index finger.

"A little harder," she pleaded as one hand joined mine and the other returned to run through my hair.

I pressed my face further into her groin and began lapping at her fervently while I tweaked her nipple a bit harder. Her trembling became more pronounced and approached bucking. It gave me a huge boost of confidence and I took charge a little more as I moved onto the bed between her smooth muscular legs. This allowed me access to both of her breasts and a more direct attack on her gorgeous golden pussy. I alternated sucking her clit and pressing my wriggling tongue between her lips.

I wondered if I could ever put to paper the image in front of me. The delight on her face and the beauty of her form as I looked up at her from my vantage would be a masterpiece. My attempts to give her pleasure seemed to be working as I responded to her every reaction and moan. Soon, she was gasping again and her breath came in short staccato bursts. It seemed different from what I'd observed and heard earlier. I initially thought that maybe it was my proximity to her, but moments later, Emma surprised me with a little squeal. There was more fluid and this was thicker almost like a cream. I could feel it escaping around my lips but I kept slurping and sucking at her perfect pink lips.

"Oh my God, Paul. That was wonderful," she said pulling me up to join her.

I crawled up to lie beside her and at that moment the clouds opened up and the rain on the tin roof sounded like it might have bits of hail in it. Emma seemed almost unaware as she brought her lips to mine and kiss me deeply. It was similar to the kiss last night under the tree, but her tongue was more exploratory and passionate. The taste of herself on my face and lips seemed to be making her almost wild as her hands worked to undo my shorts and find my cock which was straining to be free. She broke the kiss to see and feel my rigidness.

"Could I do that for you with my mouth?" she whispered, as her hand lightly caressed the sides of my shaft.

With what I'd done to her and the likelihood that we wouldn't be working outside today, I just nodded my approval. She pulled my shorts down and off over my socks. Then she tugged at my shirt to remove it roughly over my head. When I laid back, she took a position between my legs and held me in her hand. She stroked me gently and suddenly placed me into her open mouth.

"Ohhh jeez, that's amazing! Mmm."

The feeling was incredible as her tongue worked along my shaft. Her hand jerked me as she sucked the crown of my cock and I was certain that I wouldn't last long. My heart was beating fast and I could feel myself expanding in her mouth. It was already very hard since I'd gotten so excited from licking and sucking her.

Her long golden hair draped over her shoulders and onto me. It was soft and flowing as I pushed it back so I could see her more clearly. There were slurping sounds and I felt my tension building. I tried to hold out but Emma knew exactly what she was doing to me. She looked up at me knowingly and there was just a hint of a smile as her eyes sparkled with glee.

"Mother may I cum in your mouth?" I asked as I neared the point of no return.

Emma laughed around my cock but continued sucking and bobbing as she nodded slightly and blinked her eyes closed to acknowledge her willingness. Her jerking became more rapid and she lowered her eyes to watch me constrict as I had a very powerful orgasm.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming. Oh God, you're making me cum, Emma. Ung!"

Her lips were tight around me and she swallowed a lot of the first blast I ejaculated, but some began oozing around the corners of her mouth and dribbled down my length. Spurt after spurt continued to come. I watched her swallow several times and the overflow increased until it was flowing down over her fingers. Finally, exhausted, I relaxed and watched her lick up the rest. As I continued to watch, she licked the sticky strands from the fingers of her right hand and then scooted up next to me.

We lie there together canoodling for a long while as the rain continued unabated. We embraced with tender kisses and allowed our hands to explore one another's bodies further. Her hips and legs were muscular. To my mind, what made her so attractive was the combination of her fitness with the feminine contours produced by that slight increase of fat in all the right places. That was especially true of her breasts, which fascinated me to no end. I'd held them a few nights ago, but now I occasionally took a nipple into my mouth and had free reign to explore them. They were firm but pliable and responsive to my touch.

The entire event was a life changing experience for a lot of different reasons. Although it'd only been oral sex and petting, it had gone a lot differently than anything I'd done with Jenny. Primarily, I felt that Emma hadn't set me up to fail. Moreover, she had intentionally put this morning's activities into motion. That single action made me increasingly convinced that she might love me despite what she'd said last night in the field. My hopes elevated as I worried about what that might mean for both of us.

Eventually, she hugged me tight and said, "We can't lay here much longer, Mama will be up soon."

"Crap, you don't think they heard, do you?" I asked as I remembered where we were.

"No, this room is the farthest from the addition and it was raining pretty hard on the roof there too."

"Right, and it's still raining so, maybe we could stay in bed today."

"I'm really enjoying this, but you know we can't."

"Mother may I lick you again?"

"Yes silly, if you're a good boy on our date," she said and shoved me a little.

"Okay, it was worth a try. Maybe we could shower together?"

"Wow, one time and you're insatiable."

"It's the first time I've done that and I liked how you taste."

"We have all summer..."

How many times had I heard her say that and not hear what she was telling me. It started to become a persistent obsessive thought, Had she been telling me that we could do things all summer? My heart leapt in my chest as I considered the possibility.

"Hey, you need to wash your face and we need to show up downstairs separately."

"Okay," I said reluctantly crawling from beside her.

She sat on the side of the bed and watched me dress. I left and went directly to the bathroom to wash up. Before I'd finished, Emma scooted behind me and hopped into the shower. Her hand cascaded downward across my shoulder. It felt comforting and I turned to watch her disappear behind the curtain.

"You sure I can't come in there?" I asked in a hushed tone.

"Another time. You need to go downstairs and try to wipe that look off your face."

I turned back to look at myself in the mirror. There was a look on my face, now that I was paying attention. It was something like satisfaction, but there was something deeper. I scrunched up my face and tried to see if it would go away. No matter what I did, it simply didn't seem to diminish. I shrugged to myself and went out of the bathroom and then downstairs. There I found Mom at the stove making eggs and toast. I glanced into their bedroom and saw Pops fully dressed and eating his breakfast on a tray that'd become a common theme lately.

"You're up late today. Calling it off for rain?" he asked.

"No, well some of it. I'm going to get the eggs, but we're probably not doing much else," I said heading toward the mudroom door quickly.

"Those can wait, you want some breakfast?" Mama asked.

"No, I had half a PB&J already," I replied as I hurried out.

Mama turned to look at me and I could feel the heat of her eyes on me as I closed the door and headed down the steps into the drizzling rain. While I gathered the eggs, I found that there were two new chicks. One of the hens must have hidden fertilized eggs somewhere, so I put her and the chicks in a separate pen and put out some starter feed. They were little puffs of black fuzz with only a couple of light spots. Once finished, I carried the basket of eggs back to the house. Inside, Emma was at the table eating the other half a sandwich I'd given her upstairs. She was chatting with Mom, who was eating her egg and toast. The door to the bedroom was closed and Emma had an odd look on her face.

"We've got a couple new chicks," I said as I observed Mama scrutinizing me closely.

"I thought one of them was hiding something," Emma said.

"What do you two have planned today?" Mama asked.

"Well with the rain, not much in the fields. There's some left over material Pops used on the addition, I'd like to use to build a shack down by the lake. We might start hauling things over there," Emma offered.

"We're just about done packing," Mama said.

"Are you going somewhere?" I asked surprised.

"Yeah, we are going to take a trip south to scout for property. It shouldn't require Papa to do too much walking, but we want to look while it's nice and things are starting to slow down here."

"I've got Paul to help now anyway."

"How long are you going to be gone?" I asked.

"Just a week or so. I want to get him out of this funk he's in," she said in a whisper.

Mama's tone was unusual for lots of different reasons, but I could see the concern in her face. There were worry lines in her forehead as she seemed to stare off into the distance.

"Is there something besides his leg and foot bothering him?" I wondered aloud.

"He ain't right and I don't know what it is, but I think getting away from here to look towards something might help," she said softly.

"Station wagon's driving better now?" I asked.

"Yes, it'll be fine. I had it aligned when I got the new back tires. They gave it an oil change and a full inspection; it should be good for several more years."

I'd meant to fix that myself, but it felt like this sudden trip had pressured her to do it sooner. There seemed like there was more to Pops' mood than his foot, but I didn't know how to ask.

"I wish there were something we could do, Mama," I said as I took her hand.

"Sonny, you being here is helping. We've never gotten to take a vacation together during the summer. It'll be nice to have someone make our breakfast and not have any set schedule for a bit."

She squeezed my hand and looked at Emma, "Don't you work him too hard while we're gone."

"He'll be fine," Pops said cutting Emma off as he shuffled with his crutches through their door. "Come on, Mama, let's get dis started."

"Well, aren't you raring to go this morning?" she said suddenly beaming.

"Just wish we was goin' without this dang thing," he said as he tapped the cast. "Couldja help wit dem cases, Sonny?"

"Sure Pops," I replied as I hopped up to get them.

One big black suitcase I could just barely remember seeing and a newer pink one sat at the foot of their bed. There was a matching pink squarish overnight case on the bed. I took the two big bags and Emma came in to gather the smaller one. On the front porch, I found that the wagon had been moved right up to the steps. There was more planning behind this than I realized and I wondered why they hadn't said anything.

Hauling their bags out to the wagon, I wondered if they would find anything and if it'd help his mood. He was a strong man, but the injury seemed to take him down several notches. After we put the bags in the back, they were both outside in the drizzle heading for the car. We gave them both quick hugs and they got into the station wagon.

"I'll call later with a phone number of the hotel," Mama said before starting the car.

"Good luck on your hunt," Emma said.

We both waved at them from the porch and watched them circle around the drive and head down the muddy lane. This stroke of luck seemed too good to be real and I wondered if perhaps Emma had spurred this somehow. That thought was taken away as the drizzle turned into another sudden downpour.

"So much for hauling things down to the lake," she said ruefully.

"Yeah, it might let up though."

"Well, it'll give us some time to talk about the date," she said in a more serious tone.

"Yeah, it's a small town, we can't be too obvious about what we're doing or it'll get back."

"Well, the steak house won't be very busy and the movie theater will be dark," she countered.

"So, what do we need to talk about?"

"How to seduce a woman without seducing her."

"It'll be difficult for me to know what will work."

"Everyone is different, you need to be able to identify the clues. I think what we'll do is pretend I'm different people on different dates."

"Oh, so this isn't a one-time mission?"

"We'll see, if you're a good boy."

The rest of the morning, we talked about roles she might play: student, co-worker, divorcée and teacher. Tonight she was going to pretend to be my professor against my objection. She said it'd be the hardest one to win over and the rest would be easier. We went over how to hold the doors, chairs and such. I did a bunch of these things already, but she wanted it to be as realistic as possible. We practiced introductions and more pickup lines.

The whole thing was exhausting but Emma was insistent. Whenever, I had the least resistance to what she was explaining to me, she'd tell me that she didn't want me to end up alone like her. Those words were very effective because I didn't want her to be alone either. Somewhere deep inside, I wished it could be me that ended up with her. I knew that wasn't what she was saying aloud, but I wondered if she felt something other than our obvious sexual attraction.

Lunchtime came and went and the rain with it. That put a halt to our talks and we went outside to load a bunch of leftover materials from the back of the shed into the truck. Pops had lots of extra lumber and there was a surplus of green tin as well. We took several loads to the lake and before I knew it we were back at the house getting out of the truck. It was apparently time to get ready for our date.

1...56789...14