All Comments on 'Steel Hearts: Amazing Grace'

by xelliebabex

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
nthusiasticnthusiasticover 2 years ago

Superb!

I love the threeway; it’s a rare romance that lets three people love each other. As always, anything submitted by xelliebabex is satisfying on multiple levels, especially when it’s long enough for her to work her magic drawing me deeper into the story. Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us.

dwoelfledwoelfleover 2 years ago

Love to see this as a series. great stuff. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really loved this story! Thank you

ArdieffArdieffover 2 years ago

Ahh, Ellie, you smutty romantic (or is it romantic smutster) - very enjoyable story. Thank you!

stewartbstewartbover 2 years ago

Read 3/4 of the story last night ... couldn't wait till this morning to finish it. Loved the ending that leaves us open to a continuing future of adventure. You've got my 5++.

MbC56MbC56over 2 years ago

What a great story, hope there's a part 2!

TwinSoulFlamesTwinSoulFlamesover 2 years ago

Amazing as always, Ellie. Fantastic depth of characters. We both understand getting swept up and giving in to inevitability even when we don't understand why it's happening and love your stories for portraying that.

LeifsonLeifsonover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story, had a lot of the strengths I have come to expect from Ellie. Characters who are less than perfect, with interesting growth arcs (I like Beau's background and growth in particular, glad not everything was resolved in a couple of quick scenes). Saxon seems a more stereotypical Ellie protagonist, and so far has grown in ways that I was expecting, and found satisfying. Another Ellie technique I liked, was the "scenes viewed differently", like when they were trying to puzzle our Teddy's actions and history.

I gave it 5 stars, but honestly it was more a 4.5 star story. Hopefully some of the following nits are constructive. The plot twists had less setup/telegraphing than I would prefer, and perhaps related, the exposition of the twists got a little convoluted. I even went back and read all scenes and mentions of Eli prior to the basement interrogation scene; just to see if I had missed some foreshadowing (didn't seem to have). Kind of a missed opportunity to have Eli's actions construed in a different way (ala Teddy's past), and resulted in a more one-dimensional surprise plot twist. Not too late for sequel, perhaps you can flashback with post-shadowing as they realize more about Eli's background.

I also would have liked a bit more depth into Grace's arc, though I know you can't spend time on everything. Kind of the opposite of Beau (who couldn't overcome years of worry even after several supportive experiences); Grace's trust of Sax (in the bedroom at least) almost developed too fast. The rest of the Grace's arc was well done, I enjoyed both the sassy replies and her realizations that she had gone too far upon occasion. I guess is is just that there was more juicy potential in resolving sex and relationship issues that I wanted to see :)

Thanks for the fun read, and I hope to see more of the story.

MagichandssubMagichandssubover 2 years ago

Love it!! Hope we get to hear more of Amazing Grace xx

warspitewarspiteover 2 years ago

I can't help thinking there is a story that comes before this one. All the bits and pieces of the characters backstories are too hard to ignore. I initially went over the story twice trying to find the parts I may have missed the first time and then checked your story list to see if there was a preceeding story I should have read first and couldn't find anything that matched. It is like hearing the music to a song you should know the words to but can't quite remember.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i love it you are a very good writer more

greenday0418greenday0418over 2 years ago

wow, I just finished it. Reading is harder now for me but tiny subplots popping into the story. I must confess that I was jumping to page 17 to vote after reading 3 pages and when I read the epilogue it made no sense until I read the whole story and I quick read it the second time and said 'wow' again. 5* best one so far.

Ravey19Ravey19over 2 years ago

Well, far too long for a contest but surprisingly easy to read. A top notch story although a threesome was a little too much but there again it's in the EC category and not Romance. I felt as though something dramatic was going to happen in the final 4 pages; although leaving that epilogue certainly set things up for subsequent chapter (s). A couple of little typos but nothing to mar a great story.

Overall, excellent.

JulesT67JulesT67over 2 years ago

Amazing Ellie as always. Just loved it and could be set up for future and back stories. Well done and thank you

subnotslavesubnotslaveover 2 years ago

Classic Ellie! Great story. Hope there'll be more to follow.....

5* Jules x

remonatorremonatorover 2 years ago

I enjoy your stories very much, and this one did not disappoint! I hope it does go on to a series, as I’d enjoy learning more about the world you’ve created for these characters to show us!

xoxo_mexoxo_meover 2 years ago

I was excited to see you've submitted another story and as always, you did not disappoint Ellie! 5*.

DevilbobyDevilbobyover 2 years ago

That was epic Ellie . What a tale of love lust and suspense, I was going completely the wrong way with it thinking it must be Saxon until halfway through the story, then realising there were unknown forces at work here, you had me baffled completely. Then the lusty relationship and her faith in her brother. The amazing Grace is just that a heroine worthy of the name. I hope you do continue with this, as you hinted in the epilogue. It would be a shame for Grace not to exploit her potential fully. As always hoping for more from your very fertile imagination. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have checked daily for a new story from you and you did not disappoint with your tale. While it's longer than usual, I loved all of it. The thing I love most about your work is that you care as much about the well written storyline as you do about the sensual moments. You have a great way of writing dominant figures in realistic ways and the reactions that characters have to each other is considered in alignment with their mannerisms. Thank you for another amazing piece.

P1aydat3P1aydat3over 2 years ago

A hero with Asperger’s is certainly and much appreciated. Really love your stories and I can’t wait to see how this expands. Looks like you have a new series! Loved the Tables and wouldn’t mind seeing you expand some of the others, such as Ashton Hill. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

good to have you write a story again. It is good . maybe in 3 installment next time? 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I would love this to become a series! So much fun to read💗

WTFOWTFOabout 2 years ago

Regarding men, truer word were never written. "Men are easy, sweetheart. Dedicate a song to show you care, and you got it in the bag, If that fails, blow jobs are always a good gift for any occasion," Love the story and hope keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Fantastic as always

It’s always a pleasure to read one of your stories, Ellie.

Hope you are doing well, and find the time to give us some more.

Thanks for your time and effort. KS

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ok, I'm hooked. Please keep it going. So very good reading.

5 bright stars.

Kdct41Kdct41almost 2 years ago

You are by far my favorite author. Please continue this story!!

EspinnerEspinneralmost 2 years ago

amazing read! excited to read more of this and your others! really really loving your writing!!.... sadly, fiona apple is stuck in my head now! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good good Story

NRGWRXNRGWRXalmost 2 years ago

Truly engaging! I hope you continue the Steel Heart series…definitely invested!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story!!! I hope you will continue it. You left a new thread…..

FrankwuoFrankwuoabout 1 year ago

Amazing, and I can't wait for the next installment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userxelliebabex@xelliebabex
G'day, Well, 2022 was much of the same. Although it seems Amazon is getting better at shutting down the thieves. I know I should take it as a compliment that my stories are worth stealing, but it's just frigging annoying. I sincerely thank the readers who alert me when they f...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories